<font color="blue"> "He's turned against you, you know." A hiss of words that had her turning around swiftly, those eyes blazing with feline ferocity as she bared her teeth at the one called Venom.

He was lounged against the bar, arms folded across his chest as he lifted a brow at Mirror.

"You were gone for too long. He's found another... partner."

Her eyes narrowed. She wondered why she didn't just kill him now and be done with it. A rough shake of head.

"Lies. I know you were sent by the project. You killed him. You killed Anderson!"

Fingers clenched even energy rolled off of her like heat. Hands were held up defensively as Venom shook his head.

"Whoa baby, easy there now... I'm not part of that project anymore. I didn't kill him. Your old... partner and his new ... lady friend. Did."

A clench of teeth and Mirror went for his throat then. Venom took the agressive movement without making an attempt to stop her. Hand could easily break his neck but he was waiting for her to realize.

Her eyes widened then as realization sunk in. The smell of him posed the truth. He wasn't lying.

Feral golds drained away to reveal eyes so pale a blue they almost seemed silver. Like a mirror. Reflective.

"Oh."

She narrowed her eyes at Venom before electing to take the stool beside him and ordering the roughest drink she could find. What in the hell did that make Venom now to her? Surely not the enemy... </font>