Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

While I am gearing up to finish the climatic last round of "Senior Girls Fight Club" I thought I would post the very first catfight story I ever wrote. I think it is kind of lame, and you fight story fans might recognize that some of the story is taken from another fight story I read from somewhere, probably Seeking's Femfight.
    I never intended to post this, I just wrote it so I could get a feel for a good catfight story, something I am still working on....Anyway, I am nothing but a contributer to any forum I join, so until we finish THIS YEAR'S (hint, hint) "Senior Girl's Fight Club Round Five" I have this:

=============================================

(This material is for ADULTS ONLY! If you are under 18 yers of age or have weak constitutions, what are you doing here?)

Hair Fight! Cheerleader vs. Majorette

Holly Adams was a gorgeous girl. 17-years-old, with long, long legs, a fine, cute
    little ass, and big, firm, juicy breasts, and her face was so breathtaking, with her full, red
    lips, flawlessly straight, white teeth, perfect little nose, and big blue eyes she could easily
    have been a model. In fact, Holly had done some modeling already in some local clothes
    adds for some stores around the area, but Holly didn't want to be a model.

Holly Adams was a straight-A student and was already accepted to a fine, Ivy
    League school and was content to keep up on her studies and have fun with her friends
    and her activities.

One of her favorite extra-curricular activities was being the school's Head
    Majorette. She was one of the states best baton twirlers, and, she had to admit to herself,
    she really liked the way that she looked in her majorette's uniform.

The long, white boots accented her gorgeous legs. The white pleated skirt with the
    gold stripe at the hem showed off her ass as she swished down the halls of the school, and
    especially when she was out on the field, doing her routines, her skirt flying up to show
    her round, firm little ass encased in her white nylon bloomers. Her white ribbon jacket,
    with the gold braids, fit tight enough to show her nice, bouncy teenaged tits.

But her most stunning feature had to be her hair. Long, thick, and luscious, with
    waves and curls that was parted in the middle of her head, and from there flowed down
    her back gracefully reaching past her cute little ass. It took hours each day to lovingly
    take care of her hair, but the shine and vibrancy of her stunning locks made it all worth it,
    especially when she began to understand the power that she held among all of the cute,
    popular boys at school.

The only hitch to her perfect life was Tammy Sanders, the school's head
    cheerleader. She was also a gorgeous teenager, really Holly's only rival. Blonde and
    busty, She always looked good in her uniform, Blue pleated skirt with white knife-pleats,
    the blue letter sweater with the white stripes down the arms, she was very popular as
    well. The difference was, Holly had class and, unlike Tammy, wouldn't let anyone get
    into her bloomers, whereas Tammy not only had the reputation of being easy, but was
    also rumored to like girls as well. The very idea made Holly cringe with disgust.

Still, Holly had her friends, and she kept away from Tammy and the other varsity
    cheerleaders, ignoring the occasional mean looks from Tammy and the infrequent taunts
    and whisperings that the other cheerleaders would partake in whenever Holly passed
    them by in the halls.

Holly's perfect life would change forever the day Tammy caught her boyfriend
    Dave, the captain of the football team, talking to Holly at her locker. There was a big
    game that night, and Tammy was more that determined to finally teach the little bitch a
    lesson she wouldn't forget, especially after the subsequent fight she had with Dave after
    school, when Dave mentioned how "nice and pretty" Holly was. That comment put
    Tammy in a red-hot rage, and she got together with the other cheerleaders and hatched
    her plan?

The game went well, and the school's football team easily beat their rivals. While
    Tammy and the varsity cheerleaders did their thing on the sidelines, the halftime show
    belonged to Holly. She danced, twirled, and they even dimmed the lights so she could do
    her infamous "fire baton" routine, and the audience just ate it up. After the game was
    over, Holly made her way to the side entrance and into the girl's locker room to change
    out of her uniform. She went to turn on the lights, but only a few that were in the middle
    of the room were working. She could see forms standing there, but it took a while to see
    that they were Tammy and the six other girls on the varsity cheerleading squad, and they
    were all waiting for Holly. Holly tried to get out of the door, but the door had locked
    behind her.

Two of the cheerleaders came over and grabbed her roughly by the arms, dragged
    her to the middle of the floor, and threw her down. Tammy stepped up and towered over
    Holly, and the poor teenaged majorette had suddenly become more scared than she had
    ever been in her life.

"Bitch," began Tammy, calm as could be," you have been fucking around with
    my man!"

Holly stammered," T-t-Tammy, we j-j-just talked! That's all!"

SLAP!

Tammy reached down and slapped Holly's face hard enough to leave a red
    handprint across Holly's soft left cheek, and Holly fell back onto the floor, dazed with
    tears starting to well up in her eyes.

"SHUT UP, BITCH!" said Tammy as the other cheerleaders circled around the
    two girls. "Get your ass up off that floor. You and I are gonna have it out right here and
    NOW!"

Holly slowly got up off the floor and looked at the other cheerleaders grinning
    menacingly around her. "Seven against one?' Holly asked timidly.

Tammy addressed her fellow cheerleaders. "No one touches the bitch but me!
    Anyone who does gets kicked off the team. This is between me and this no good,
    boyfriend stealing SLUT!"

"P-p-please! Let me go, Tammy," pleaded Holly, trying to stand up. "I p-p-
    promise, I have never had anything to do with your boyfriend. I will never talk to him
    again!"

'Begging won't do you any good here, you fucking whore, and I promise you
    won't be talking to my boyfriend, or anyone's boyfriend again for a long, long time!"

Tammy swung and hit Holly right in the stomach with a hard left fist, doubling
    the gorgeous teenager over and knocking the wind out of her, and then gave Holly a
    quick right to the side of her head, leaving the school's head majorette crumpled up in a
    heap in the floor, gasping for breath.

"GET UP, YOU FUCKING BITCH!" screamed Tammy. "GET UP AND FIGHT
    ME OR I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR SORRY ASS!"

Holly got up slowly and, realizing she was in deep trouble, made a lunge at the
    head cheerleader.

Holly surprised Tammy by suddenly looping her right arm out and curling it
    around Tammy's neck, snaking it under the mane of blonde hair. As she squeezed, her
    left arm moved to pin Tammy's right arm to her side, but she could do nothing about
    Tammy's left arm.

The cheerleader reached up and grabbed Holly by her jaw forcing her head back
    slowly until the majorette was eventually forced to release her hold. A second later
    Tammy's right fist smacked into Holly's tummy. Holly took the punch fairly well and
    even managed to retaliate with a swing at Tammy's ribs. The dark haired girl expertly
    caught the blonde's wrist and twisted it viciously, suddenly wrenching Tammy's wrist
    and then the length of her slim bare arm. Holly jerked on the slender arm three times
    before hauling the blonde to her feet. Tammy was angry at allowing Holly to temporarily
    dominate her in this fight and was determined to show her fellow cheerleaders what she
    was capable of. Tammy got a hold of Holly's wrist, and in a quick move, reversed the
    hold that Holly had on her, and began to wrench Holly's arm up behind her back as the
    poor teenaged majorette howled in pain.

Tammy used all her force to shove Holly into the hard metal lockers, and Holly
    bounced off of them with a loud crash and landed on the floor before the glowering head
    cheerleader.

Holly took a few seconds to come to her senses before she looked around to
    locate her opponent. Tammy was already poised to attack, and took the opportunity to
    slice a few kicks into Holly's body as the majorette struggled to her knees. These were
    deliberate targeted kicks thudding into Holly 's thighs, abdomen, and butt. Holly
    desperately tried to get up, and was on her knees again when Tammy reached down with
    her left hand and took a tight grip on a handful of Holly's gorgeous, thick, dark brown
    hair, pulling down on it and tipping Holly's face upwards. The right arm drew back; fist
    balled, and was held for a few seconds as Tammy made sure Holly's 's face was in the
    right position. Then the fist lashed down and smashed across Holly's 's pretty face jolting
    it abruptly to the side, immediately opening up a cut along the Majorettes left cheekbone.
    Before Holly could recover Tammy allowed her arm to follow through, then whipped it
    back, cracking her backhand across Holly 's mouth and jolting the girl's head to the other
    side. The blow burst open Holly's 's lower lip, and blood began to seep from the wound,
    joining the trickle of blood from the cheek, and dripping down from her chin, beginning
    to stain the front of Holly's white ribbon jacket and the front of her white pleated skirt
    with bright crimson blood.

With Tammy still holding Holly by the fistful of her long, gorgeous locks,
    Tammy hit the teenaged majorette in the face again and again before reaching back with
    all her might and hitting her so hard that, when Holly fell to the ground, Tammy was
    holding a handful of Holly's hair.

Holly's split lip was now swollen, and both her eyes were beginning to swell too,
    turning black under her eyes. The left side of the majorette's face was puffy and bruised.

Tammy circled around the wound majorette for a few seconds, and the head
    cheerleader seemed to have this almost evil grin on her face. Holly wondered what was
    so funny, and she was about to find out. Tammy then reached down and grabbed 2
    handfuls of Holly's thick, curly hair. She pulled Holly's face right up to hers and began
    biting her face. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Holly screamed and cried out in pain.
    After about 10 seconds, Tammy finally let go and threw Holly to the floor by her hair.
    Holly immediately put her hands to her face and rolled around on the floor in obvious
    pain. Her majorette's skirt had ridden up, allowing Tammy and the other cheerleaders to
    see her fabulous little ass encased in her lily-white bloomers. Tammy grinned and cruelly
    kicked Holly's plush little rump.

Tammy then put her knee in Holly's back and pulled back on her hair as hard as
    she could. Holly's screams could be heard all over the empty locker room. Finally
    Tammy let go, and Holly's head slammed down on the floor. Holly immediately put her
    hands over her hair and sobbed in pain. With Holly still belly-down on the mat, Tammy
    got up and grabbed Holly's ankles. She then kicked Holly right between the legs!

"Aaiieeeeeeeeeee" Holly cried in agony and rolled around the ring, holding her
    sensitive crotch. Tammy then casually walked over to Holly and rolled her onto her
    back. She then positioned herself behind Holly's head, planted her feet on her beautiful
    hair, and cruelly yanked up on Holly's arms. Holly arched her back, and again cried out
    as her hair was again being tortured. Holly gritted her teeth, and tears began to stream
    down her pretty face. Finally, Tammy let go, and Holly fell to the floor.

Tammy sadistically grabbed 2 big handfuls of hair and slowly started to drag her
    around the locker room. Holly tried to crawl with Tammy to ease the pain, but she didn't
    have the strength, so Tammy began to literally drag Holly by the hair! Holly started to
    sob and said "Owwww, my hair! Please Tammy, Enough!"

"Shut up, you worthless fuckin' whore!" sneered Tammy. "I haven't even begun
    to kick your ass yet!"

Tammy dragged the pretty majorette by her thick hair, and brought her over to the
    corner where Debbie Ellsworth, another cheerleader, was eagerly awaiting. She hauled
    Holly to her feet by her hair, and pushed her into the corner. Debbie then leaned over,
    grabbed Holly's hair, and yanked back hard. Holly instinctively put her hands up to try
    to ease the burning pain from her scalp. Tammy then took the opportunity to punch her
    right in the stomach?a right, a left, a right again--, knocking the wind out of Holly. She
    would have fallen to the floor, except that Debbie wasn't about to let go of her hair.
    Debbie yanked back on Holly's hair, and again Holly reached up. This time, Tammy
    punched Holly square on the majorette's magnificent teenaged tits, not once, but 3
    times!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Holly let out a cry and doubled over from the blows.
    Tammy continued the beating and Debbie still had Holly's beautiful hair gripped in both
    hands. Holly tried not to reach up, but the pain in her scalp was too great. She grabbed
    onto Debbie's wrists, and immediately Tammy punched Holly WAY below the
    bellybutton. Holly's legs buckled, and again she cried out. Debbie's strong grip on
    Holly's hair kept her from falling to the floor. Debbie jerked back on Holly's hair so that
    she was looking straight up to the ceiling. Tammy then cruelly buried another fist into
    Holly's already battered breast. This time Debbie let go of Holly's hair, and Holly
    crumpled down to the canvas. She was breathing heavily and in so much pain. She
    moaned, "I give up. Please don't hurt me anymore. I give, I give."

Tammy said, "Oh no, we're not finished with you yet girly!! I think Debbie
    enjoyed putting her hands in your hair, didn't you Debbie?"

"Why yes, Tammy. She has such lovely, thick hair, I just love burying my hands
    in it!!"

With that, Tammy grabbed Holly by the hair and yanked her up to her feet. Holly
    was still in the corner as Debbie again reached over the ropes and buried her hands in
    Holly's thick hair. "This bitch was talking to my man too!" said Debbie. Holly again
    reached up to keep her hair from being yanked out. Holly was now such an easy target;
    and Tammy must have thought so too as she stepped back and kneed Holly right between
    the legs. Again Holly's knees buckled; but Debbie yanked back on her hair, and Tammy
    again punched her, this time in Holly's firm, perky tits.

"Aieeeeeeeeee" Holly screamed as Tammy's fist again connected with her poor
    breasts. Debbie again yanked back hard on Holly's hair and said, "Ok Tammy, how
    about you show her some real pain now?"

With that, Tammy reached up and ripped open Holly's blood stained ribbon
    jacket, exposing the head majorette's beautiful, if now bruised, tits, and ripped open
    Holly's lily-white bra. With Holly's big juicy tits now exposed, Tammy grabbed each
    breast, and then began violently twisting and squeezing. Holly writhed and howled in
    pain. She reached down and tried to grab Tammy's wrists, and Debbie just continued to
    torture her pretty hair. Holly cried out, "Stop!! Please STOP!! I can't stand it!!"

Tammy and Debbie then looked at each other, and then to the other cheerleaders,
    and without saying anything, seemed to communicate to each other. It was like they
    knew the end was near, and they were ready to "finish the job". Tammy said, "Hey,
    we'll stop when we are good and ready to stop!!" Lisa and Amber, two other
    cheerleaders on the squad grabbed Holly's arms and held the poor teenaged majorette up
    on her feet. Then Holly was trapped, and she knew she was in big trouble. She cried out,
    "Please stop!" Holly hung there helplessly as Debbie reached from behind Holly and dug
    her hands into Holly's hair, and pulled as hard as she could. Holly gasped, and then cried
    out in agony as her beautiful butt length hair was being tortured. Tammy seized the
    opportunity and went over to Holly. With Debbie yanking on the back of Holly's hair,
    Tammy dug her hands into the sides of her hair, and together they pulled in opposite
    directions! Holly started to wail in agony as she could feel her hair being ripped out.
    "Oh my god, my hair!! Owwwwwww, my hair!! Somebody please help me!!"

After a good 30 seconds of pulling, they finally let go and let Holly just hang
    there held up by her arm by the two other cheerleaders. Her hair was a mess, but still
    thick & beautiful. Finally, Tammy reached down by the lockers and grabbed a bottle.
    She poured the bottle all over her hands, and then did the same to Debbie. Holly was just
    hanging there, being held up by the two other cheerleaders with blood and tears staining
    the front of her white majorettes uniform, sobbing, and totally unsuspecting of what
    about to happen. Tammy put the bottle down and then quickly reached up, buried her
    hands in Holly's hair, and yanked down as hard as she could.

Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Holly screamed in agony as Tammy pulled at her
    hair. But, Tammy wasn't letting go. In fact, she couldn't let go. She had poured GLUE
    all over her hands, and would not let go until she had pulled fistfuls of hair out!! The
    head majorette's hair was now stuck to the strong fists of Tammy. The head cheerleader
    violently yanked down again, and Holly's head snapped backwards. Again she let out a
    cry of pain. Over and over again Tammy yanked until finally she yanked down one last
    time. Holly's head snapped back once more, and then Tammy's hands finally worked
    free, but not before they had pulled out 2 big handfuls of hair out. Holly shook her head
    and cried openly, tears streaming down her face. Debbie then cruelly buried her hands in
    Holly's hair and also started to yank away. Holly couldn't stand it, and wailed from the
    hair torture. She begged and begged for Debbie to stop. Debbie tried to yank her hands
    out, but Holly's hair was so thick that she couldn't do it. She kept ripping and tearing,
    and poor Holly kept crying and bawling. Tammy then came up to try to assist her
    partner. All 4 of their hands were busy yanking, pulling, twisting, ripping, and tearing at
    Holly's beautiful hair.

Just when things couldn't get any worse for Holly, they did!! Another
    cheerleader, Sara Perkins, who also hated the goody-two-shoes majorette, came over and
    started to help Tammy and Debbie. All 3 of them had their hands in Holly's hair pulling
    and ripping away. They would pull out a handful of beautiful hair, and then immediately
    reach in and grab another handful. Finally, after 5 minutes of hair torture, they worked
    their hands free from what was left of Diane's hair. Holly was dropped onto the floor of
    the locker room, rolling around and sobbing, and grabbing her head in great pain. "My
    hair!" she sobbed. "My beautiful hair! WWWHHHYYYY?" She wailed.

. "Just a second", Sara said. "I didn't get to have as much fun as you did!!
    Gimme 30 seconds."

With that, she walked over to Holly, still crying on the floor, clutching her head.
    The cheerleader spread out Holly's legs and stomped her as hard as she could right
    between the legs. Holly immediately clutched her crotch and again yelled in pain. This
    gave Sara the opening she was looking for. She immediately grabbed Holly's hair and
    yanked her up to her feet. She then flipped her back down to the floor by her hair. Holly
    had no strength left to defend herself. Sara then placed both of her feet on Holly's hair,
    and cruelly yanked up on her arms, causing her back to arch, and her hair to be pulled to
    it's limit. She then dropped Holly, and rolled her onto her stomach. Sara then sat on
    Holly's back and then buried her hands in Holly's hair and yanked back as hard as she
    could. Holly was almost looking straight up at this point!! The cheerleader then yanked
    on her hair over and over and over again. Holly's faint cries could barely be heard, but it
    was obvious that she was in total agony. Finally, Sara got up and again stepped on
    Holly's hair, and this time, she then reached down and grabbed 2 handfuls of hair,
    essentially yanking her hair in opposite directions! She ripped out 2 handfuls of hair, and
    then gave her 1 final stomp.

"Get the Chair!" ordered Tammy to her fellow cheerleaders.

A chair was brought into the middle of the locker room and Tammy pulled Holly
    up to her feet by her hair and plopped the majorette into the chair. Holly's wrists and
    ankles were tied to the chair. By now, Holly was numb, and was beaten and horrified
    beyond her ability to resist whatever else Tammy and the cheerleaders had in store for
    her.

Tammy came up behind Holly with a pair of electric hair clippers in her hand.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

The clippers came to life, and Tammy reached around to the front of Holly's head
    and mowed a path through the majorette's ruined hair right up the middle and down the
    back of the teenager's head. Three feet of elegant, aromatic, thick dark brown curls rolled
    down the back of Holly's majorette's uniform and landed at the head cheerleaders feet in
    a pile on the floor, leaving behind a shadow of dark brown stubble, much to the cheers
    and hoots of the other cheerleaders.

"That's right girls," said Tammy with a grin, reaching down and picking up a
    handful of now dead hair and dropping it into the folds of Holly's pleated majorette's
    skirt, "No guard on this bad boy! This bitch is gonna be BALD!"

Pass after pass, the clippers chewed into Holly's once glorious hair, and if fell off
    her head, masses of long, curly, luxurious locks, like a river down her back, her sides, and
    most cruelly, just so Holly could see and be even more tortured by her dilapidation, down
    her front. In the folds of her bloodstained white pleated majorette's skirt, her lap was full
    of her own beautiful hair. Holly was so stunned, she couldn't even cry any more, couldn't
    comprehend the sadism of Tammy and the rest of the varsity cheerleaders.

Tammy finished off all the hair on top of Holly's head, and then shaved off the
    head majorette's eyebrows. Then, it was Debbie's turn. She began taking out handfuls of
    a green liquid and lathered Holly's scalp with it and put some on her eyebrows.

Tammy smiled when she saw Holly wince with pain.

"Burning' huh?" Tammy grinned. "That's because Debbie is butting on
    permanent hair remover, slut. It's killing the roots so you will never grow hair on your
    head AGAIN!"

Holly was so shocked; all she could do was look up at her tormentor with her eyes
    glazed over.

"Still haven't finished bitch!" smirked Tammy. " Got to make sure you aren't a
    threat to any of the girls in this school again, so I'm gonna have to re-arrange your face a
    little."

Tammy stood over Holly, who was tied to the chair covered in bloodstains and
    hair, reached back, and began to pummel Holly 's model face with punches and back
    hands, with blood beginning to spray into the air and splatter Holly's white majorette's
    uniform with each snap of Holly 's head to left and right. What a sight this was, the head
    majorette and one of the most beautiful girls in school whose face was being
    systematically pulverized.

In the midst of her horror Holly could not believe that the fight had turned so
    badly for her. She could taste her own blood in her mouth, and knew that it was only a
    matter of time before her left eye closed leaving her blinded, with the right eyes
    following close behind in the bruising and swelling.

The other cheerleaders had become much more animated at the sight of Tammy
    punching Holly 's face, encouraging Tammy to give the majorette more of the same. A
    measure of Tammy's total dominance was her ability to allow Holly almost half a minute
    to recover a little before resuming her brutal assault.

Tammy put her big class ring on her right hand and looked at Holly, noticing that
    the bald majorette's eyes were black and almost swollen shut. Tammy's fist stabbed into
    Holly's face jolting her head back opening the cut on her cheek More punches beat into
    Holly 's ruined face, cutting her open repeatedly until her pretty face became a gory red
    mask. The front of Holly's majorette uniform was now awash in a bloody red mess.

"The rest of you girls, get the van ready," ordered Tammy.

The locker room was quiet then, as Tammy circled the completely beaten teenager.

"Let's see," mused Tammy. "Got to fix that nose."

Tammy reached back and hammered Holly's perfect little nose three times, until Tammy
    heard the "snap" and saw a river of blood poor from the majorette's now broken nose.
    "Awww, look at those pretty, perfect, straight teeth you've got, whore!" said Tammy as
    she raised her right foot up and kicked Holly in the mouth as hard as she could. Holly
    back onto the floor, the chair resting on its side, and Tammy walked over and kicked
    Holly in the mouth again. This time, Holly spit out blood and bits of most of her front
    teeth through her cut, swollen lips.

Tammy cut the girl loose and dragged her out of the locker room and out to the waiting
    van, leaving a trail of blood behind her.

With Tammy driving, the other cheerleaders had put on huge, black strap-on dildos and
    were gang-raping Holly, pulling up her majorette's skirt and ripping off her white nylon
    bloomers. The girls fucked her pussy, up her ass, and forced their dildos unto her ruined
    mouth.

Tammy stopped the van at an open sewage pit outside of a town, miles across the state
    border, where she was unceremoniously thrown into the slime.

This might have been the end of the story, but it's not, for Holly crawled out of the
    sewage pit and swore to herself, if it took the rest of her life, she would get revenge?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's pretty good, not quite as good as the other stuff ya posted, (close tho) but I've seen worse than this before.

MikeJV

Senior Hostboard Member Catwacher's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh contraire MikeJV! This was indeed an EXCELLENT first tale! I wish my first writing was as good as this one. The section where Tammy beat Holly senseless with her fists in the chair was very hot! And of course, leaving the tale open-ended for vengeance is a tease. Hopefully our new author Cutter will follow us all down the path to the "final battles" we have come to know and love on this site!

You get kudos from me Cutter!

Cat

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't argue with ya on that, I re-read it and he's right about it.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Great stuff - keep writing! Like Cat I also like the posed possibility of some revenge later (or at least attempted revenge!)

Jessie aka Big Bad Jess
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Thank You Jess!
    I am such a fan of yours, it is indeed an honor to read your kind words about my work! So honored, in fact, that I have a snotty blonde cheer-slut tied up in my basement with a bow in her hair for you to beat into submission and use to your heat's desire as a token of my appreciation!

-cutter

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 19, 2006 07:32 AM: Message edited by: cutter's corner ]</font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 19, 2006 07:36 AM: Message edited by: cutter's corner ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Wow, Cutter, that's most thoughtful of you - a snotty cheerleader for me to fuck up & screw to my wicked, sadistic heart's delight? HMMMM!!!! It'll only be a pleasure! I try not to disappoint all my fans! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Oh, apart from the humiliation of a head shaving, I kinda sometimes really enjoy the idea of completely balding a pussy too, especially ripping out pussy hair by hand, or in the case of someone like Tina with short, curly peppercorn pussy hair, where it is maybe less easy to get a good grip on them, an electric shaver works so well! Come and watch me work over Tina - I'm sure you'll have a huge hard-on with what I've got planned for her! HEH, HEH! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Senior Hostboard Member Catwacher's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cutter! You better take pics! Of BOTH beatings! Jess sets the HOT and SEXY bar high for all others!

Meow Jess!

Cat

Junior Hostboard Member invaled's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: My First Catfight Story

Though this is my favorite catfight story of all time, isn't this a copy of cheerleaders vs wives from seakingsfemfight.com? There are some parts where the name Diane is said but don't get me wrong this is my favorite story.