0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool

Finishing the Job

by Catwacher

The usual warning caveats about violence and sex apply. NO ONE under the age of 18 should read or be in possession of this story.

"Now where the fuck did she go?" Kristen thought to herself as she slipped into the old gym building in the gathering dusk. The 34-year-old school teacher climbed through the broken doorway, looking nothing like the stereotypical prim and proper educator.

Tonight, her athletic 38C-25-36 body was decked out in black, clad in boots, hose, shorts and matching sports bra. Kristen was dressed to kill.

The brunette easily slid through the rubble, attempting to catch up to the blonde student she'd been following. The teacher had no idea why Sharon would come here at this time of day. "In her cheerleading outfit, no less," Kristen thought as she took her time, ensuring she was as quiet as possible.

Several minutes later, just as she was about to give up and go home, the brunette began to hear noises. Kristen slowly moved towards the sounds, her curiosity peaked. The noises got louder, until she finally looked in to what was once the old locker room and identified their source.

Her blonde quarry stood in the center of the room, trading leather-gloved punches with another red-haired cheerleader. Both young girls were belting each other with crossing punches, taking deliberate aim, then hitting her rival with all her strength. No defense, just savage punches designed to destroy their target.

Kristen smiled, seeing the two teens going at it, and from the bruises and bloody noses, they'd been at this for a while. "Well, well, well," the teacher thought to herself, "it seems the little innocent blonde rah-rah babe knows how to use her fists!" The brunette watched with interest as the two girls continued to fight.

The red-haired girl staggered from a wicked punch. Sharon took immediate advantage, pushing the teen roughly against a wall before slamming two backhanded punches across her jaw. As her rival wobbled in front of her, the blonde sank both hands in to the redhead's half-top, mauling her tits. The redhead, her chest in agony, begins screaming and cursing. Sharon cut them off when she began slinging her right knee up into her opponent's pussy. The short cheering skirt offered the redhead's cunt no protection.

Ten cunt-busting knees later, Sharon released the redhead's tits and let her rival sink to her knees. The blonde laid her out on her back by whipping a brutal spin kick across the redhead's face, her white boot breaking her enemy's nose. Sharon smiled as she noticed that her rival, though beaten, was still conscious.

Kristen watched in awe as the young blonde straddled her prone adversary and then knelt down. With her left hand buried in the redhead's cleavage, Sharon easily pulled her to a half-sitting position. The blonde teen drew her gloved right fist back and hissed, "Now, Linda, for the last fucking time..."

Kristen winced as the witnessed the blonde teen emphasized her words with her fists.

SMAAAAACK!!! (a punch in the mouth) "Briscoe"

WHAAAAACK!!! (a punch to the nose) "is"

CRAAAAACK!!! (a punch to the jaw) "mine!"

SMAAAAACK!!! (a punch to an eye) "mine!!"

WHAAAAACK!!! (a punch in the mouth) "mine!!!"

CRAAAAACK!!! (a punch to the cheek) "mine!!!!"

CRAAAAAAAACK!!!!! (an uppercut to the jaw) "MINE!!!!!" yelled Sharon as she finished off the redhead.

Realizing she had knocked the Linda out, the blonde slowly rose from the unconscious, prone body of the redhead. Seeing her rival's legs spread, the young smiled as she rammed the toe of her bloody boot straight in to the juncture of Linda's legs, once, twice, three times. "Take that, you man-stealing bitch!" she says as she turns and leaves.

Kristen quickly hides. The brunette thinks to herself, "I'll deal with you later," as she watches the sweaty blonde teen leave.

After making sure Sharon was gone, Kristen slipped in to the wrecked locker room. As she straddled the prone form of the defeated redhead, the brunette realized how much watching the fight had worked her up. In a word, her pussy was soaked. Kristen smiled as she slowly sunk her leather-covered hands deep in to the punched-out redhead's top. The brunette easily shifted her grip to the bulging cleavage, pulling the teen up to a half-sitting position by the half-top. Kristen then slowly cocked her right fist back behind her.

"Maybe I should finish you off for good, you little bitch," she hissed at the unconscious redhead. The dark-haired teacher marveled at the damage Sharon had inflicted. Linda's broken nose leaked a trail of blood that ran down her swollen face, past her busted lips, and dripped on to her firm, voluptuous tits. Kristen's temper flared as she thought to herself, "Both you little sluts, all of sixteen, sporting at least a set of 36-Cs, with sweet, fuckable cunts and tight, little asses you flash in those short little skirts..."

Giving in to the temptation, the older woman clipped the point of the broken teen's jaw with a wicked crossing punch. The sight of the sweat and blood flying off Linda's face, her head whipping to the side in reaction to the punch, pushed Kristen over the edge.

She came in her shorts. Hard. Twice.

Kristen could have given in to her desires and continued pounding the beaten teen until she was dead. After the brunette cocked her fist back, she paused. "Maybe," she thought out loud, "you can help me after all, honey." Kristen released her grip on Linda's unconscious body.

Several minutes later, the redhead began to stir. "Oohhhhhhhh....fuuuuuuuck," she moaned as she began to feel the pain again.

Linda jumped when she suddenly heard, "Well, it's about time you woke up!"

The redhead whipped her aching head around and saw one of the teachers sitting on a dilapidated desk. "What are you doing here, Ms. Hendricks?" Linda asked.

"That's not important, honey," Kristen replied. "What IS important is what you're going to do about getting the shit kicked out of you."

Linda slowly sat up, wiping the blood away from her busted mouth and nose with the back of her gloved hand. "I'm gonna beat that blonde slut's ass!" the red-haired teen hissed.

"What were you fighting for?" the older woman asked.

Linda then told Kristen about Briscoe. The teacher knew the young man was a hunk, having eyed his hot little butt in the hallways. According to the redhead, Briscoe was a very hot fuck as well, but the hot fuck belonged to Sharon. This was the second fight the two cheerleaders had had over the young stud. Linda had lost both.

Kristen smiled. She told the young redhead she would help her learn enough to beat her blonde rival in their next fight.

"Beat her, hell!" Linda growled as she rubbed her sore jaw, "I ought to kill that blonde cunt! Briscoe is MINE!"

The brunette helped the beaten teen to her feet as she replied, "You're going to need to get a lot better with those fists of yours if you want to finish her off for good, honey. You sure you want to go that far?"

"Teach me what I need to know Ms. Hendricks," Linda groaned, "and I WILL murder that little slut."

Seeing the hatred and determination in the redhead's eyes, Kristen told her, "Okay, honey. I'll be happy to help you kill that little blonde tart. But only if I get to watch!"

Linda's answer was quick, "Deal!"

Kristen then helped her teen protege out of the old gym to prepare for the next battle.

The training lasted six weeks. The brunette was filled with joy as she watched a very receptive Linda get better. The only question Kristen had was, "Is she too good? Could she actually kill the little blonde bitch?"

Finally, only one more task needed to be done before the final fight.

When Linda and Briscoe disappeared for an entire weekend, Kristen watched as Sharon went ballistic.

The young redhead didn't have to wait long for her blonde rival to react. That Monday morning Sharon was standing next to Linda's locker at school. "So," the blonde whispered, "you just can't keep away from my man, can you bitch?"

Linda's reply was also whispered as she closed the locker door and got right in to the blonde's face; "He's mine, now, blondie. And if you try to take him from me, I swear I'll kill you!"

The blonde thought for a second, and then told Linda, "Tonight, nine o'clock, in the old gym, same as last time!"

The redhead's reply dripped with the hatred she felt for Sharon, "No bitch, not the same. This time you'll be the loser. A dead loser!"

Kristen found out about the fight from her protege after lunch. She'd be there.

Sharon couldn't wait to beat the shit out of the red-haired bitch that dared fuck her man.

And Linda made sure her hot twat was full of Briscoe's cum before she stepped through the door of the old gym, determined to finish the blonde off for good.

The scene was very much the same as last time. The two teens were decked out in their cheering outfits, consisting of short pleated skirts, tight, low-cut half-tops and white knee-high boots. Both had already donned pairs of tight, black leather driving gloves, Sharon's being fingerless, while Linda's were full-fingered.

The one major difference this time was the presence of Kristen.

"What are you doing here Ms. Hendricks?" the blonde teen asked as she entered the wrecked locker room.

"She's with me!" Linda growled. "Someone has to help me carry your dead body out of here!"

"Actually, I'm here to make sure this is a fair fight, ladies," Kristen said as she hopped up to sit on a broken desk. "I want to make sure everything is settled once and for all this time." Decked out in all black miniskirt, stockings, boots and sports top, the brunette looked anything like a teacher.

The redhead suddenly ripped a backfist across Sharon's cheek. As the blonde staggered back, Linda followed her and hissed, "I'll settle this, all right, once and for all. By killing you!"

Sharon spent the first several minutes of the fight in trouble. Her rival was a whirlwind of fists and boots, always seemingly one step ahead of the blonde. Sharon took at least a dozen punches to the face, two low blows that landed just above her pussy, and more punches to her open midriff than she could count. Linda watched the blonde teen finally sink to her knees after a wicked boot shot to the cunt.

Kristen smiled as she watched the young redhead take the fight to her rival. She'd counseled her young student to stay on her opponent, not giving her time to recover. She could see, however, that Linda was tiring. "The little fool probably fucked her young man before she came here," the brunette thought to herself.

"Time to finish you, bitch!" the redhead said as she jerked Sharon's head up.

The blonde, hurt but far from finished, caught the boasting bitch with an uppercut between her legs. Followed by another one. Then another. Linda sank to her knees.

Sharon belted the redhead's face side-to-side with a flurry of punches, finishing with a tremendous punch straight in to Linda's still-healing nose. The "SCRUUUUNCH!!" sound of her fist breaking the man-stealer's nose again was music to her ears.

The redhead lashed out in pain and anger. Sharon's head was ripped upwards by the hardest uppercut she'd ever taken, leading her body to crash to the floor on her back.

Both girls backed away from each other, bloody and bruised. After a minute, they both got to their feet. Kristen loved this, watching these two young, strong sluts beating each other senseless. "They both deserve this," the brunette thought to herself.

Sharon tried a spin kick, hoping to end this fight quickly. The redhead saw it coming, ducked under it, and sliced her right fist straight in to the blonde's cunt. The effect of knuckles-on-clit was devastating. Sharon's legs buckled, and as she fell, Linda connected with a spin kick of her own. The heel of her boot smashed the blonde teen's lips and nose to a bloody pulp, slinging her body to land in a heap on the dusty floor.

The redhead easily mounted Sharon's prone form. "I've been waiting for this a long time, blondie!" she cooed.

Linda ripped ten unanswered backfists across the blonde's face. She took her time, lined up each shot, and gleefully belted her rival's head from side to side. Sharon began to panic. The redhead had never hit her so hard, and if things didn't change quickly, the blonde was finished. And this time, finished meant dead!

Linda reveled in beating her blonde rival to a bloody pulp. She loved the feeling of her fists as they bounced off Sharon's face. She rose, and then jerked her groaning opponent to her feet. Linda roughly shoved the blonde against the battered lockers.

The redhead sank her fingers in to Sharon's tits, squeezing them with all her strength. The blonde screamed in agony, and shot her knee up hard, catching Linda full in the pussy. The redhead wouldn't release her tits, her grip actually got harder. Both teens grunted with the exertion of their blows, Linda trying to rip off the blonde's tits, Sharon trying to shatter the redhead's cunt.

Finally, the blonde scored a perfect cunt-buster. The red-haired teen staggered backwards, bent over, clutching her aching snatch with both hands. Sharon wiped away some of the blood pouring from her nose with the back of her gloved hand. "Got to get her now!" the blonde thought.

Linda gradually massaged the pain from her wounded womanhood. "I'll kill you, bitch!" she hissed as she began to come erect.

"CLAAAAAANG!!!!!"

The redhead saw only stars. Sharon, having spotted a broken folding chair in a pile of junk, had smashed the seat down on Linda's head with all her strength. The blonde hit her again, knocking her rival to her knees. She then tossed the seat away.

"Fuck you, you whore!" Sharon screamed as she smashed the redhead with a savage kick uppercut, her white boot crashing under Linda's jaw with all the power of her leg.

Kristen was stunned. She had thought for sure Linda was ready to finish the blonde. As she watched Sharon straddle the semi-conscious redhead, the brunette was secretly happy at the turn of events.

Like their previous fight, the young blonde knelt down. With her left hand buried in the redhead's cleavage, Sharon easily pulled her to a half-sitting position. The blonde cheerleader drew back her right fist and hissed, "You fucking slut. I can fucking SMELL Briscoe's cum in that whore-box of yours, especially since you ain't wearing any fucking panties!"

Kristen watched Sharon began to punch the redhead out cold with her fists.

SMAAAAACK!!! (a punch in the mouth)

WHAAAAACK!!! (a punch to the broken nose)

CRAAAAACK!!! (a backfist to the jaw)

SMAAAAACK!!! (a punch to an eye)

WHAAAAACK!!! (a punch in the mouth)

CRAAAAACK!!! (a backfist to the cheek)

Sharon became a punching machine. She ripped uppercut after uppercut in to Linda's jaw.

CRAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

CRAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

CRAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

CRAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

CRAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

The blonde dropped Linda and rose slowly from the unconscious body of the redhead. Sharon staggered slightly, evidence of the beating Linda had dished out. As the blonde leaned against the row of lockers, she saw Kristen rise off the desk and move to stand next to her.

"Well," the brunette whispered, "aren't you going to finish her off?"

Sharon ached all over. Kristen could see that part of the girl did want to kill the redhead. Still, even though she hated Linda more than anything, the young blonde couldn't cross the line to commit murder.

At least not on her own.

Kristen growled, "You're a fool! You don't know why that little tramp took him away for the whole weekend?" The young blonde locked eyes with Kristen as the teacher continued. "She told me. She was going to fuck him dry. The bitch wanted him to fire every drop of his cum inside her. Now what conceivable reason could she have for that, blondie?"

The older brunette saw the realization dawn in Sharon's eyes. "She's never going to stop, honey, until she takes him away from you! And if she ever knocks you out, you know damn well she wouldn't hesitate to finish you for good!" Kristen said.

The blonde pulled herself fully erect, eyeing Linda's unconscious body spread eagled on the floor as her mind raced with the possibilities. Kristen, standing behind her, hissed to Sharon, "Go ahead, honey. Kill her! Before she kills you!!"

The brunette smiled as Sharon again mounted the prone redhead. Kristen knew the blonde only needed a small nudge, and took pleasure giving it. "Kill her, Sharon. Before she traps Briscoe and takes him away from you and fucks him every night!" she cooed.

Sharon, picturing her man fucking her rival, lost her mind.

The blonde wrapped her hands around Linda's neck and began to choke her. As the mental picture of Briscoe fucking the redhead continued, her hands tightened. The determination to finish Linda was etched on her pretty face. Sharon's eyes were shut tight and her teeth ground together as her knuckles whitened while she funneled all her energy into the hands squeezing the life from the redhead's throat.

Bloody spittle drooled from the corners of Linda's busted mouth as the blonde teen added her full body weight to her hands. "Die...die...die," was all Sharon could mutter as she finished off the redhead. The blonde never felt the redhead's body stiffen and go limp. Her hatred fueled those killing hands for a full two minutes after Linda died.

Kristen, her pussy soaked under her skirt, came twice as she watched the blonde kill her rival. Her plan was working perfectly.

Sharon released the redhead's throat when she finally realized her rival was dead. The blonde teen was surprised at the sense of satisfaction she felt. She was also discovered that she'd cum during the act of killing Linda. Her panties were soaked.

As she thought about her dripping snatch, Sharon paid no attention to the brunette behind her. Kristen watched the teen intently while she donned her own pair of leather gloves.

"Mmmmmmmm," the blonde moaned as she rose off the finished redhead, "killing that whore that was easier than I thought!"

Sharon never saw the uppercut until it exploded off her chin.

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

The blonde staggered backwards. As hard as Linda hit her, those punches paled in comparison to the blow she'd taken. Sharon wobbled punch drunk in front of the older brunette. Kristen gathered herself. She wanted to make sure she didn't knock the blonde bimbo out too soon. The right and left crosses she smashed in to Sharon's cheeks and mouth carried only part of her power. Kristen slowly beat the blonde teen back against the far wall.

The brunette slung two rifle shots in to Sharon's guts, then straightened her up with a smart uppercut. Gazing in to the beaten teen's eyes, Kristen smiles and whispers, "You're good kid, but you're pathetic compared to a real woman. You're not even as good as your mother, you little tramp!"

In her beaten state, Sharon's confusion is obvious, and the brunette backhand slaps her several times to bring her around. Kristen backs off and decides to clue her blonde opponent in why she's clobbering her.

"I bet you don't even know that you're adopted, do you?" the teacher asks.

"Nooooo," moans Sharon.

Kristen continued, "Well, you are, honey. Because eight months after you were born, your mother and I finally settled once and for all who your father belonged to. We fought in the woods outside of school late one night. She wore her cheering outfit, and I killed the fucking slut. I beat her to death with my fists, honey. And it felt so fucking good, too!"

Sharon slid down the wall as she started to cry, moaning, "Why? Why?"

The brunette laughed and said, "For the same reasons you just killed Linda, you stupid bitch! Your whore mother trapped my man, and I made sure she paid for it! Damn, that night was over seventeen years ago, and watching you two little cunts beat each other to a pulp brought it all back for me."

Kristen then told the sobbing teen, "Get up and fight, you little cunt. Tonight I'm finishing the job I started that night."

As Sharon started to rise, the brunette finished her explanation. "See, even though I won the last fight, your tramp mother did so much damage to me in our other fights that I can't have kids. I'm gonna make sure the product of her slutty cunt and my man gets taken out of the gene pool!"

"You BITCH!" the blonde screams, "I'll kill you like I did that bitch Linda!"

As the two females began to circle, Kristen laughed aloud and replied, "You stupid bitch! Who do you think taught that red haired little slut how to fight! Come and get killed, miss rah-rah whore!"

Sharon whipped a spin kick, which the brunette blocked. The blonde cheerleader became a whirling dervish of arms and legs as she fired punches, elbows, kicks and knees at Kristen. The teacher blocked all the blows, and then kicked the winded Sharon between the legs. Before the young blonde could fall, Kristen belted her twice in the stomach, smashed two piercing punches in to each of her round tits, and capped the combination off with a wicked spin kick of her own. Sharon's head was slung to the side, leading her body to fall hard to the floor in a cloud of dust.

Kristen loved beating on the blonde teen. She was wetter than she could ever remember being as she taunted Sharon. "Come on, blondie. You're not done yet. Get up!"

The brunette watched Sharon push herself off the floor, a small line of blood dripping off her face in to the dust. "That's it, you slut. You're as loose with that pussy of yours as you mom was, bitch!" Kristen said.

The blonde teen rose, hatred in her eyes. She was too slow, however. The brunette's first backfist rocked Sharon, and she became a stationary target. Kristen warmed to the task of beating the blonde down. Punch after punch smashed in to Sharon's face, and even her strong young body couldn't take the punishment for long. After the blonde sank to her knees, Kristen grabbed the teen's head with a death-grip on her hair.

"Let's finish off your slutty box, honey!" the brunette said huskily.

Kristen's boot speared in to the junction of the blonde's legs over and over. The brunette delighted in seeing each blow whip Sharon's short cheer skirt around the toe of her boot. After smashing a dozen cunt-busting kicks in to Sharon's pussy, the older woman let the blonde fall over on her face. Kristen slowly stepped around behind the groaning cheerleader. With her opponent bent over on her knees with her face on the floor, the brunette could easily see the blood stain on the crotch of Sharon's panties.

"You're a fucking hot little slut, blondie," Kristen growled. The brunette reared her right leg back and buried the toe of her boot straight in to Sharon's cunt with all of her strength.

"AAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" the blonde screamed. Sharon's body went in to violent convulsions from the savage pain as her cunt was finished off.

Kristen smiled as she watched the blonde teen spasming on the floor. "Just like mommy, bitch!" she growled.

The brunette then stripped her own top off, freeing her gorgeous tits. As she massaged them, causing her nipples to become hard, Kristen told the twitching blonde teen, "Now for those big tits of yours, cunt!"

Sharon barely felt her opponent drag her up off the floor by the hair. The blonde felt her back slammed against the old lockers, and moaned as she focused on the topless woman in front of her. "Nooooo...please...stop," Sharon moaned.

"Fuck you, bitch!" Kristen said as she ripped off the blonde's top. After casually tossing the material behind her, the brunette whispered as she latched on to Sharon's tits with both hands, "I'm ripping you down to an A cup, blondie!"

For the next ten minutes, Kristen's hands tore in to the blonde teen's succulent globes. She squeezed, ripped, pinched and sometimes punched the young cheerleader's breasts. Whenever Sharon would try to mount some offense, the older brunette buried her knee in the blonde's shattered crotch. Sharon soon passed out from the waves of pain emanating from her swollen and bleeding tits.

Kristen released the death grip on the blonde's destroyed tits, letting Sharon slide down the lockers to land on her ass. The brunette pulled both her gloves tighter over her fists and whispered, "Time to finish you off, blondie!"

The brunette jerked the unconscious Sharon up by the hair and slung her on top of the battered desk. The blonde's body laid spread-eagled, her arms, legs and head hung off the edges. It took ten minutes for the beaten teen to begin to stir back to consciousness. She could hear moans of pleasure.

Sharon slowly and painfully sat up. She could see Kristen squatting over Linda's face as the brunette rubbed her tits. "Oh God," the blonde groaned to herself, "she's using Linda's face to get off!"

Kristen locked her gaze with the blonde as she smashed her soaked pussy on the redhead's face. The brunette squealed as she had her fifth orgasm. Then, both women slowly got to their feet.

Sharon tried to run.

Kristen easily caught her. The older woman spun the teen around to face her. Sharon's backfist caught the brunette totally by surprise. Two hours ago, that blow would have rattled Kristen. Now, in her weakened state, the blonde's punch barely fazed her.

The brunette's return punch smashed Sharon back against a wall.

Kristen backhand slapped the topless cheerleader, spinning her along the wall. The brunette enjoyed toying with Sharon, smacking her along the wall back towards her dead rival.

SMAAAAACK!!! "Stupid little whore!"

WHAAAAACK!!! "I killed your fucking tramp mother!"

CRAAAAACK!!! "And now I'm gonna kill her slut daughter!"

SMAAAAACK!!! "Fucking!"

WHAAAAACK!!! "Kill!!"

CRAAAAACK!!! "You!!!"

Sharon could barely stand as the brunette pulled her away from the wall by her hair. Kristen cocked her right fist back and said, "I'm punching you dead, cheer slut. Starting NOW!!!"

Kristen drove her fist straight in to the blonde's nose, breaking it.

Her next punch broke several of Sharon's teeth as her fist exploded in the teen's mouth.

Kristen fell with her blonde enemy as Sharon dropped to her knees. The brunette's right fist slammed over and over again in to Sharon's face. Kristen literally became her punches, and soon afterwards, her orgasms, sinking in to a red-hazed killing frenzy.

It was early morning when Kristen regained consciousness. She awoke slumped over the finished Sharon. The brunette hurt all over. "No wonder," she thought to herself, "I almost punched her fucking head off!"

Kristen staggered from the old gym, her goal accomplished.

She'd most definitely finished the job! [img]cool.gif[/img]

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool Re: Finishing the Job by Catwatcher

23fcef516873719

CLICK TO SEE FULL SIZE

or

ImageBam

This story has always been a favoured and I wanted to see it come t...o view..

Senior Hostboard Member Catwacher's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: A Classic from the FFF site: Finishing the Job by Catwa

Thanks Ted! And I do appreciate the pictures that accompanied your repost. Excellent examples of what was in my head when I wrote this one!

- Catwacher

Junior Hostboard Member deity17313's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Catwacher View Post
    Thanks Ted! And I do appreciate the pictures that accompanied your repost. Excellent examples of what was in my head when I wrote this one!

- Catwacher
    yeah agreed,, pohotos made this story alot better

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Catwacher View Post

- Catwacher
    I read this story a long time ago, and it'd be wrong not to tell you how much I liked it, even if it gave me mixed feelings because of the ending. I *loved* the antics between Linda and Sharon as they fought over Briscoe even as I was getting squeamish towards the end of their fight. The part after(With kristen) was not to my liking, but that's mostly my personal preferences than an indictment on your writing stuyle(Which is superb)