Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Claw of the Tigress

Usual warning about violence etc

I recognized them from our last meeting a few years ago as soon as we entered the bar. Plastic surgery could do wonders and when you can afford the best it would return a pretty face back to its near perfection. All the scars had been nicely covered over. Sangeta and Paresh were in a small alcove table sipping long drinks with ice, so that fat bitch thought she could take my Shilpa, well as long as they had the $10,000 I had no objection to watching my wife dismantle the cow again.

They followed us as we drove along the coast road and then turned into the drive way of a derelict beach bungalow. Within ten minutes both of our cats were striped and ready to rumble. We had kicked in the door and then moved a few things out of the way in the dirty main room while our women cursed each other quickly pealing off their dresses and slipping out of their designer underwear, kicking off expensive high heels to stand naked and sweaty, ready for combat. I got out my digital and Paresh started filming too as both our forty something wives started to flaunt themselves in front of the opposing husband, but at times like this I?m all business.
    ?Ok Paresh get out of he way,? I commanded and then I turned to my lover, gave her round full ass a hard slap, and whispered, ?Kill the Delhi cunt,? into her ear. She needed no prompting and even while the heavier shorter Sangeta was still smiling across at me and caressing her over ample 50DDD breasts my bitch snatched up one of the glass vases standing on the dinning table and smashed it over her head.

While a bleeding Sangeta stumbled back as my wife rained slaps and punches on the retreating challenger Paresh tried to protest, but then shrugged and concentrated on filming the combat. He knew that this was a no rules anything goes catfight so no use crying over spilt blood as we both knew a lot more would flow before the end. Sangeta had an impressive rep, too many fights to count and unbeaten for the last three years, but she desperately wanted my ladies main hanging on her wall. Shilpa had finished the bitch twice before, and the last time some four years ago she had put her in hospital for six months. So Shilpa already had two scalps from the other wife in her collection, and on the last occasion my wife had not just gone for a rough hacking off of the hair of the unconscious and broken limbed bitch at her feet but using electric clippers had shaved the defeated wife bald.

Sangete would have probably stayed in Delhi, Queen of her own stomping ground, if Shilpa hadn?t defeated Nishtha in Karelia last year and claimed the ?Tigers Claw?. Legend had it that the gold mounted claw, which now stood on a shelf for the victrix to claim, dated back to Mogul times, but certainly stories of fights during the time of the British were well attested, as it passed from one Rajasthan prince to another as their wives fought each other, often to the death. Now it was in the hands of the Desi jet set, and its previous owner, the wife of an airline executive had fought off all comers for ten years before my own tigress had bitten out her left nipple and then chewed off the end of her coal black clit to leave her in a pool of her own blood and excrement. The lure of the ?Claw? and revenge was what drove on Sangeta, while her mining company husband would pay for her surgery bills. Well, my money came from steel and shipping, but Shilpa was very high maintenance, even winning at $10,000 a fight this went no way to match the plastic surgery and med bills.

My wife?s skin was light chocolate and as she worked up a sweet beating on the shorter women she glistened in the late afternoon sun light coming through the French windows from the beech. My gladiatrix had tied her hair in a long plat that hung provocatively nearly to her firm bubble butt. Sangeta also had her hair in a braid, but only to half way down her back. Paresh?s bitch had impressive tits that swayed wonderfully as she ducked and covered, larger than my wife?s beach balls, they hung like heavy pillows down onto her rotund belly, now criss-crossed by the small rivulets of scarlet that had flowed from her cut scalp and rapidly reddening and bruising under the blows from my lover?s fists. She was slightly paler in skin color than my lady, but these battling women were glorious full Indian chocolate warrior Queens, and to show they meant business each also sported full hairy groins. My Shilpa was a real hairy bitch, arms, ass and a lovely tangle of fuzz across her gut up to her belly button, while Sangeta?s fur was full but trimmed to a curly vee. As both veteran fighters were fully aroused and excited by the fight their cunt lips were thick and pouting, gapping open with each mature women?s dark sex meat erect and thrusting through the jungle. Both Paresh and I had invested in hormone injections for our women and battle damage and rough fucking had done the rest to give our ladies monster clits.

And as if to reflect my thinking, with a wet splat and a howl from my women, the knife sharp toes of the Delhi cow connected with my female?s sex. Shilpa was stopped mid swing by the pain enabling the heavy weight women to open up with both fists, and now as her fuck of a husband cheered her on the shorter women cracked home repeated blows into my females swinging chest. Now it was my Shilpa covering and sucking up the blows from the swinging fists and kicking feet of Sangeta as she was plowed back across the filthy room with the heavier women screaming and cursing while my lady groaned and sobbed. Then my wife stumbled and a hefty kick to her gut sent her to the floor, and with a scream of triumph the fat bitch lifted her foot to stomp. However you don?t become the holder of the ?Claw? without being able to recover fast and taking a boot to her already battered left breast my lady jackknifed up to smack an upper cup flush onto Sangeta's engorged dripping clit. The mature battler crumpled holding her self while my gasping Desi beauty staggered to her feet and thudded a boot into her ribs, sending the heavier women to the dirty floor.

Snatching hold of the shorter women?s left leg my gladiatrix raised it high and then kicked full into the wide open inviting dark meat of the other Desi female. The fat bitch howled at my ladies razor sharp big toe nail cut across her sex and she wailed as Shilpa stomped and kicked repeatedly at her meat while I encouraged my wife on to even further butchery of the challenger?s sex. Discarding the leg and leaving the heavy cow rolled up in a ball of pain my lady searched the room for a weapon and finding an old curtain rail proceeded to beat at the huddled weeping wreck of the other mature batter. Holding her bruised and bloody cunt the shorter women rolled away from my wife?s battering only to quickly fight back, taking her by surprise she swung out a meaty arm, flipped my ladies legs out from under her. I gasped as Shilpa crashed onto the old cracked tiles and then shouted a panicked warning to my lover as Sangeta came after her. The fat cow had snatched up a lamp from the old table that sat against the wall and was intent on crashing it over my loves already woozy head. With a shattering of glass and a scream from my women the old lamp shattered sending shards of glass everywhere and now leaving my wife with a vivid crimson gash across her forehead and running up into her died jet black raven hair. Squealing while I shouted for her to fight back my mature Mumbai vixen was now repeatedly punctured by the jagged end of the lamp as Sangeta stabbed her repeatedly in her chests and arms as she tried to protect her bloody mammeries.

Never lacking subtlety in the fine art of the catfight Shilpa used the only hard weapon she had to escape this torture. As Sangeta laughed and stabbed in again , trying to cut off the brown thick pencil nub on my wife?s left breast, my veteran smacked a head butt under her chin, stunning the Delhi cat. Pushing off the wall to which the heavy wife had pinned her my lady again snatched up the curtain rod and whipped it repeatedly about the thick body of the shorter fighter forcing Sangeta back, crying out at each fresh blow, until she tripped on a fold of torn carpet and crashed to the floor. Then discarding her weapon my lady gave out a loud animal growl and flexed her claws suggestively in front of the worried Paresh, and to my shouts of ?Mark the Cow?, Shilpa snatched hold of the blood stained hair of her enemy and yanked Sangeta up by her head intent on using her talons on the pretty face of her opponent. However a chunky right fist took my women full on her nose and to a cracking of bone and cartridge my females arrogant hooked nose was shattered and spread across her face in a gush of crimson as she screamed in agony and stepped back holding her face, now a mess of gore.

While my lady staggered back holding her claret nose the heavy bitch charged and taking my Shilpa round the waist smashed her hard up against the wall of the old bungalow, smashing a full length ornamental mirror into pieces with the impact. While my women was still disorientated the smaller rotund female forced an arm bar across her neck and had my chocolate Amazon croaking for breath. However I had seen this fat vixen in action before and shouted a warning to my lover, but she was still to dizzy and choking to react as with a grunt the heavy weight veteran lifted her onto tiptoes with a gouging tearing cunt claw. My taller wife was now whimpering as the arm-bar pinned her against the wall and the muscles on the fat Delhi bitches back rippled with exertion as she braced her whole weight on the claw trying to de-sex my lover. Frantically through the pain as Paresh yelled 'rip rip' at his wife my lady tried to get her thumbs into Sangeta?s eye sockets, but the rotund mature brown beauty had buried her head deep within my wife?s beach ball cleavage and though she managed to rake her sharpened razor nails a cross the other females cheeks she missed the intended target.

I shouted encouragement to her but I could see as she started to whimper and an increasing flow of blood started to trickle down her legs that the challenger was near victory. But then with an unearthly shriek Sangeta staggered back shaking her head eyes wide in shock as my lover collapsed in a crumpled heap on the floor sobbing. The lighter skinned vixen wobbled and then pulling up her left breast examined a gapping hole where her teat should have been before missing her footing and falling over backwards to lay shrieking repeatedly in pain while nursing the butchered teat. Unobserved by either Parish or myself the desperate scrabbling hands of my Mumbai gladiatrix had come across a sliver of glass from the mirror she had been hurled into, and feeling blindly for the massive jet black six inch areole of the pillow breasted Delhi cat, my vixen had rubbed the ebony jutting teat to erection and then slashed it off.

Both women now lay where they fell, bleeding and crying with pain as their two men yelled at them to get up and finish of the other old cow. Sangeta was whimpering, looking in shock at her de-titted breast, while my sobbing and bleeding lady, covered in her own rich crimson dragged herself up by the French windows to the beach, streams of scarlet trickling down her body and across her breasts and into the thick hairy gory pubic mat from her red mask of a face. Krishna, she was going to cost me a fortune to fix this time, I thought. Sangeta slowly pulled herself together and limped to her feet, fuelled by revenge. With a scream she charged at my brown Amazon, but this was the move my lover had expected of the crazy Delhi vixen. Shilpa was never what I might call light on her feet, but when she wanted to she could move as fast as the next veteran feline. Swaying sideways my tigress snatched hold of the flying hair of the advancing chocolate gladiatrix, and using the heavier women?s own momentum flung her at the doors to the beach. The old French windows were not meant to resist such a shook and with a crash and splintering of wood and glass and a tremendous howl from the old Delhi gladiatrix she smashed naked though them to lay crumpled in a crimson heap of shards and splinters, pooling blood onto the white Indian ocean sand.

Paresh was up like a shot shouting that this was unfair and trying to get across the room to his women, but at a glare from Shilpa and an angry retort from me he hovered by the door as my lady picked her way barefoot through the broken glass. No rules meant no rules and this fight would not be over until one of these fine mature women was out cold, and judging by the sobs and semi hysterical screaming coming from the gory heap on the floor, she was not yet mercifully in dream land. Selecting a long piece of the cracked side paneling of the glass door my lady hefted it for balance and weight before using it like and axe to bellows of agony from Sangeta. The smaller heavy weights knee caps were first smashed open leaving her sitting wailing in torment before my lady took a full swing to send glass shards and wooden splinters into both the powerful pillow breast of the other wife. I shouted ?Six? and waived my arms above my head as I danced around signaling a boundary while Paresh scowled at me and then moaned as he realized his female was still unfortunately conscious. Sangeta had now shit and pissed herself, her blood now mixed with excrement as she lay in the sharp bed of torture my women had crushed her in. Stepping carefully across to the shaking sobbing wreck she dosed the other wife in a liberal spray of piss before squatting to deposit the running goo of last nights curry into the other old fighter's face. With a smile Shilpa scooped up clods of her own turds and force fed it to the other bitch until she passed out gagging on my victrixes brown sticky shit. Only then could Paresh rush in to revive his lady while I collected our winnings and switched off my camcorder. As per our side bet his car keys and mobile phone were also on the shelf. Silently I wished him luck as we departed, me driving his car while my wife woozily tailed me in ours. This area had a notorious gang of dacoits and here alone without a car or phone I bet the bastard would hightail it along the beach and leave his women for the rats. I know I would.

John,

Hope you liked that. This was to be a start of another series, but I never got it off the ground.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 15, 2008 11:22 AM: Message edited by: johnsmith2007 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

john, were you afraid of the ammount of violence you came up with in this story? You shouldn't be. I believe it'a alright to depict violence in fiction, although very much against it in real life.
    People in the police force, and the judiciary, come daily across criminals who do scenes like that, and worse. There are all sorts of reasons, from money to lust, that can lead to deadly encounters. If this site would not be so f2f oriented, I would suggest you wrote further episodes such as this, and from now and then incluse an episode in which the men instigating the fights would take their comeuppance, too.
    Read more of Mr Cage's stories for inspiration, and by all means - go on.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great work as usual J. Is this new, because for some reason when I originally read it the oter day it looked kinda familiar, still does.... posted it before?

As to the comments by ag. he already knows that some mixed and M/M is ok if part of the story and the M/M isn't the focus of it. Have nothin against M/M fights, but the board is for F/F fights. Try to phrase your comments a little better, thank you.

MikeJV Owner/Mod

Junior Hostboard Member Commodus's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Claw of the Tigress

Well I like my women to be fit and agile, strong. Like Charlene Rink for example. Big breasts are allways nice, and if they have inplants, what the heck, crushing them add to the sadistic show. Tests of strength where the stronger outmuscle the other is a bonus even if the fight is teeth and nails, kicks and blows. Trying to crusch womb and ovaries, well that?s a nice way to win and then finish with ripping it all out and selling it to the highest bidder. Could it be more sadistic? In that case tell me how! ;-)