Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re-Post of Old Story to test the New Board Formatting

Just a re-post of one of my old tales to check the formatting for new posts on the board. For those that have not read this one, enjoy!

Cat

=====

Three Sisters
    by Catwacher

(excert from the original story from September 1999)

Sabrina eyes her rivals across the room with a hate filled glare and says, "So, you ******* want a fight, huh? Fine, give me a minute to get properly attired. Then I'll mop up this office with all your ****** *****!" the blonde moves to a closet off to the side of her desk and opens it.

Tanya smiles evilly back at the blonde, saying, "There's no hurry, blondie. The only way you're leaving this room is over our dead bodies!"

Sabrina calmly slides on a pair of black leather over the knee boots. Then she reaches up to the closet's shelf and gets a pair of black leather gloves. She kicks the closet door shut, and while pulling on her glove over her left fist, replies, "and that's exactly how it will be, Tanya."

As she pulls a glove onto her right fist, Sabrina coos, "I'm gonna break your neck with my fist, Tina. Terri, you're gonna get choked to death with your own bikini top. And you, *****," she says, pointing at Tanya, "I'm gonna enjoy torturing you with my fists. You'll beg me to kill you, this time, honey!"

The brunettes laugh at Sabrina's arrogance.

Tina says, "Her ****** box is mine, sisters!"

Terri smiles and coos, "I'll finish off those cow **** she's so proud of, Tanya!"

Tanya nods and says, "and I'll punch her ****ing face to a pulp, girls. And then we'll kill her!"

Now it's Sabrina's turn to laugh. The sexy blonde bombshell steps in front of her desk, fists clenched so tight the leather of her gloves strains at the knuckles. Her 38" **** jut out proudly, sporting rock hard ******s.

Sabrina sneers at the three women, "since it's already three against one, get rid of those tops, ladies. This leather-gloved punch out is in skirts and boots only. Not that the padding would matter anyway." she rubs her right fist with her left hand as she says, "these fists of mine are gonna bust all your ****ing melons apart!"

Terri reaches up to the knot that secures her bikini top, and as she unties it, says, "we'll see who's **** get busted apart, *****!" as the seething brunette drops her top to the floor, the ******s of her own gorgeous 36's hard.

Tina pulls her tube top up and over her head, releasing her own hard ******d set of round 36" breasts. "God, how I've dreamed of punching your lights out, Sabrina!"

Tanya quickly shrugs out of her black vest, and then flips the catch at the center of her own bikini top. Sabrina sneers a look of disgust at the brunette's globes. Of all the brunettes in front of her, Tanya's 38" **** are the only ones who match hers, in firmness, roundness, and the size and hardness of the ******s.

The blonde sneers to Tanya as she drops the top to the floor, "I'm gonna enjoy finishing off your ****, Tanya!"

The three sisters now stand in a line in front of Sabrina, all in calf high black leather boots, short miniskirts, and black leather gloved fists.

Sabrina raises her fists and says "Come on ladies. Put up those pathetic fists of yours. I'm gonna kill every one of you worthless tramps!"

The three brunettes raise their fists and advance towards Sabrina. Tanya moves off to her right. Terri comes straight towards her. And Tina moves off to her left.

The blonde explodes into action as the sisters close in. She fires the toe of her right boot up and under Terri's miniskirt, smashing deep into her ****.

Terri falls to her knees, hands rushing to her *******d ****.

Sabrina blocks Tanya's left cross with her right arm, then slams a straight left punch deep into the brunette's guts. When Tanya doubles over, Sabrina links both of her fists together, then sweeps them four vicious times across Tanya's face.

Unlinking her potent fists, Sabrina sinks her left hand roughly into Tanya's hair at the bangs. Tilting her head back while she ***** her right fist up and back, all Tanya sees is the blonde's leering grin as she rifles a tremendous right cross into her already smashed mouth. With her head held tightly in Sabrina's grip, her mouth takes the full power of the blonde's punch.

Sabrina releases her grip from Tanya's hair. Tanya sinks to her knees, then pitches onto her back, moaning in agony.

The big blonde has time to rifle her right boot again into the kneeling Terri. This time her boot explodes under the brunette's chin, smashing her to her back on the carpet.

Sabrina feels Tina grab her right arm. The brunette spins the blonde around, then connects with her best right cross, right on Sabrina's jaw.

The blonde takes the punch, then returns a wicked right cross of her own to Tina's chin.

Tina thinks to herself, "I hit her with all I had, and she still keeps coming." the young brunette's brain then registers Sabrina's follow up left-right cross combination as it crashes across her jaw.

Tina's back slams against the wall. Sabrina has an evil grin as she smashes a honey of a left uppercut under the wounded girl's chin.

Tina's head explodes upward, and with her chin still blasted up, slides slowly down the wall to land on her shapely butt.

Sabrina quickly drops her powerful right fist from the brutal uppercut that decked Tina. Turning to her right, she quickly looks over at Terri. The brunette starts to get to her feet, but Sabrina never gives her the chance. The blonde's right boot rips savagely under Terri's chin.

Terri takes Sabrina's kick uppercut flush on her jaw. The wicked boot blasts her body up and backwards, finally crashing to the carpeted floor spread-eagled on her back.

With Terri's legs spread wide, Sabrina spies the brunette's open **** peeking out from under her miniskirt. With a wicked smile, the big blonde steps toward Terri. She raises her right boot, then stomps the heel straight down into the stunned girl's womanhood with all her might.

Terri's body jerks and spasms from the tremendous pain between her legs. Sabrina straddles her, then bashes a right cross and a savage backhanded right cross to Terri's jaw, knocking the brunette senseless. Sabrina stands above the semi-conscious Terri and smiles.

Sabrina sees Tanya get to a sitting position. The blonde pivots to her right, and delivers her best kick uppercut so far. Her left boot smashes under Tanya's chin, almost taking her head off.

The oldest sister is smashed to her back on the floor, moaning in pain, fading in and out of consciousness.

Sabrina spins around just as Tina is getting to her feet.

The blonde pulls her gloves tighter over her fists as she advances towards the now standing brunette. Sabrina tells her, "They shouldn't bother us for a little while, honey."

Sabrina rips a backhanded right slap across Tina's face, blasting the girl spinning along the wall towards the door.

When the brunette completes her spin, Sabrina has already recocked her open right hand. Three wicked slaps echo loudly in the room as the saucy blonde separates her opponent from her sisters.

TBC

Senior Hostboard Member Catwacher's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Re-Post of Old Story to test the New Board Formatting

(the remainder...)

=====

Tina comes to a stop from the last slap with her back against the door. Sabrina steps in front of her and says, "I just toyed with you in the bathroom that night, honey. But now I'm gonna pump my fists into that glass jaw of yours with all I've got! Then I'm gonna kill you, little girl!"

Sabrina pumps alternating right and left punches into the pinned Tina, punching her up and down like an elevator.

...right cross to the jaw
    ...left cross to the jaw
    ...straight right in the left ***
    ...left uppercut to the jaw
    ...straight right to the ****
    ...left cross to the jaw
    ...right cross to the right ***
    ...backhanded left cross to the jaw
    ...left cross to the jaw
    ...right uppercut to the left ***
    ...left uppercut to the right ***
    ...straight right to the guts
    ...left uppercut to the ****
    ...right cross to the right ***
    ...left cross to the jaw
    ...left cross to the jaw

Tina starts to slide down the wall, semi-conscious from the beating Sabrina has given her. The blonde follows her as she slides down, her knees hitting the carpet when Tina's do. Grabbing the woozy brunette by the bangs with her left hand, Sabrina keeps Tina from falling on her face.

Sabrina coos, "Not so fast, honey. I'm not through with you yet. Before I finish you off, I wanna pound on that little box of yours, and smash up your little *******. But first, off with that ****ing miniskirt, little girl. You're not woman enough to wear it!"

The blonde shreds Tina's miniskirt off with her right hand, still holding the dazed brunette up on her knees with her left hand at the bangs. Sabrina throws the ripped fabric off to the side, then ***** her right fist back and says, "I drained your boyfriend dry that night, Tina. Better than you could ever do. Take this in your cheap box, little girl!!"

Sabrina pumps her right fist deep into Tina's naked **** again and again. Tina is so punch drunk she can't even move her hands to cover her *******d and bleeding ****. Sabrina moves upstairs with her deadly right fist.

"And take this in your miserable ****, little girl!!!". The blonde's right fist smashes the brunette's **** in a wicked tattoo of blows. Tina's **** are swollen and bruised when Sabrina finally stops.

"Now, honey, you're gonna get punched cold. Then I'm gonna waste your worthless little ***!!"

Sabrina fires three savage right fists into the beaten Tina.

The first crosses her jaw to the right.

The second whistles backhanded across her jaw.

The final vicious fist smashes straight into Tina's nose, breaking it in a spray of blood, knocking her out cold.

Sabrina, still keeping her left hand buried in the now unconscious Tina's hair, slowly gets to her feet. The victorious blonde moves behind the brunette, shifting her hold on Tina's hair to the top of her head. Glancing over at the two sisters, Sabrina sees Terri rolled over on her stomach, and Tanya laying on her side, both girls struggling to get to their feet. Sabrina smiles wickedly as she holds the knocked out Tina by her hair up on her knees facing them. The two brunettes can see that Sabrina has smashed their younger sister's **** into a mess. Her bruised **** stand swollen from her chest. Her face is a beaten wreck, mouth and nose a gory paste, both eyes closed and blackened, cheeks puffy and swollen, jaw hanging open. Sabrina, smiling evilly, coos to them, "Say good bye to your little sister, you ****ing *******!!!"

Both Terri and Tanya groan....

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooo!!"

...as Sabrina ***** her right fist up and back.

"Oh, yessssssss!!!!" Sabrina screams, as she sends three savage right fists smashing down into the base of Tina's neck, each punch harder than the last...

"CCCRRRAAAACCCKK!!" "UUUUUUHHHHH!!"

"CCCRRRAAAAAAAAAAACCCKK!!" "UUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH!!"

"CCCRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCKK!!"
    "SSSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP !!"

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!"

The final wicked punch breaks Tina's neck, killing her. Sabrina, smiling wickedly, then calmly opens her left hand. Tina slowly falls over onto her face to the carpet.

Sabrina shudders with an ****** seeing her dead rival lying at her feet.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h!!"

Terri and Tanya finish getting to their feet and start advancing, fists up, towards the quivering blonde...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Looks fine, Cat ... except for the Editor which is 'cleaning' up some words ...

By the way, can't remember reading this story before .... Hmmm! Would like to see what happens to the other 2 sisters ... even though it's clear!

Meaow
    Jessie
    A straight bitch is just one who hasn't tasted pussy yet!

Senior Hostboard Member Catwacher's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Jess, you mega-hot babe you! *kiss*

The story behind this tale is that I originally wrote it back in 1995! Looking back on it, I can't believe I used to write drivel like "this leather-gloved punchout." I have the very first draft and final version of this tale, but it needs a LOT of work just to reformat it.

For you though, gorgeous, I will try and work on it over the holidays. Yes, you can guess what happens, but there are 3 fights BEFORE this one as well! I think you'd enjoy them too.

As they say, what's old is new again!

Happy New Year to all!

Cat

Senior Hostboard Member mrcavalier52's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

posted two new, fairly long catfight stories, seems to work okay.........
    [url]http://cavmag.com[/url]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is an awesome story, I love your work I really enjoyed the entire Chronicles of Tammie. Are you ever going to post the entire story and the pre-stories you refer to?