Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

"The Monkey Bars" - 2 Couples Ferocious Fight (brutal but s

This tale is about 2 males and 2 females who agree to meet at their old school to settle a deep and bloodthirsty enmity.... this is NR-17 level mayhem. It's also about discovering one's own True Love, with their fists!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Monkey Bars

by Anonymous

1) A Walk into a Cul-de-sac

Do you have a favorite memory? Do you have a place where you go when the rest of the world is going to hell and you need a space of your own to pull yourself together in? Children often have a magical friend, a make-believe friend, while on the other hand, grown-ups have a place they can go in their mind. That place you go in your mind is like a room that only you use in a House. It is your special place. And I don't think that I am in usual in having a place in my childhood as a place and time and memory so intense that just thinking about it puts me there as if I'd been picked up by aliens and dropped on another planet.

That place in my mind is like a hologram room in Star Trek - it looks and acts just like the place I want to go and I can return to it and pick up the action where I left off the last time was there. When I want to go to my special place I think about the monkey bars....

When I was in middle school the monkey bars were not my favorite place in the world. In fact I avoided the monkey bars walking home from school each day in such a way if I didn't have to pass them on the way home. And now as I think back to the time where I learned to like the monkey bars in fact see them as my own garden of Eden. I remember walking with Edward my best friend and side-kick down the street in the center of the street towards a cul-de-sac in which the middle school stood with a road going off to the right along the football field and along the left going by the pool yard and the old swings and monkey bars that was behind the gym with the pool.

Edward and I were walking stripped to the waist wearing only tennis shoes on our bare feet and cut off jeans that we used for swimming. He had a look of ferocious determination on his face his fists were clenched by his hips as he walked with me than the center of this quiet suburban street. Both of us had gooseflesh it was so cold in the bright blue but nevertheless sunless minutes before dawn.

His bare arm brushed aside mine and we both began breathing harder and excitement because he looked up and saw that Gail Roberts and Shelley were both sitting on the very top of the monkey bars facing us. The two achingly beautiful young girls were sitting side-by-side holding hands and tongue kissing. They were preparing for the storm that was to come in their own way.

Edward, who is slightly more slender than I, had learned to use his fists in the inner city before he moved here because he had huge soft brown girlish eyes and very soft full lips which made him the target of every pervert and bully in his neighborhood. We had bonded at school because I was the only white child in my elementary school because my step-dad was black, and we lived with his family until he made enough money to get a job as a principal here in the Pacific North-White! Seeing the girls we were gonna fight, he tapped my hand. I gave his shoulder a punch, just like it was like a handshake between pals before setting out on a new venture together. And we both glanced down at the same time to notice that inside our blue jeans our cocks were rigid and unrestrained by underpants and bulging in the front. The thought of a fight is like the thought of a fuck, it gets you were you live!

As we walked we looked back at the two girls where they were taking their feet as if they were dangling their feet in the water off a dock. Both were wearing, as were we, functional well-used tennis shoes and no socks. Both girls were wearing short sleeve white blouses tucked in at the waist. Gail was wearing a wide black plastic belt and a green felt knee-length schoolgirl skirt. Shelley likewise wore a sleeveless white school girls blouse tucked in a black plastic belt - but she had a charcoal gray felt skirt that came to the knees. As if they could see us coming marching down the street like to soldiers marching out to join up with a big army in the distance, we got close enough as we entered the cul-de-sac to appreciate how individually beautiful he is too young girls were.

Gail Roberts was a few inches shorter than me and weighed about 15 pounds less. She had a sleek seal's body with firm legs and arms to came from playing a lot of tennis and a self-confidence that came from knowing how strikingly beautiful she was with her round ball face deep lime green eyes and shoulder length red gold hair to actually seemed to be back lit by a fireplace all the time because it was so naturally red gold! Her lips were fall in her own way - and for the first time I noticed that if you had to dress Edward as a girl, he would look like Gail’s very very shy French cousin - for while she was a beaming female shining sun, he was a low full moon on a misty afternoon - but nevertheless pale and lightly freckled as when she.

Sitting next to her not exactly pleased at having to give up along breathless tongue kissing session with Gail, Shelley was slightly taller and more willow like with longer more slender pale limbs. Where Gail was round cherub faced, Shelley was a girl from Texas with high cheekbones and almost oriental almond eyes and I just mean bright bright blue eyes that pierced you like chili lasers when she looked at you. Her hair naturally was a slight shade of platinum blonde and she wore a pencil large mass of lion mane of very thin curly hair that tumbled and girls and I carried by every pop of the wind around her regal head.

Giving Edward a punch on the shoulder I walked around his back and passed around to the left side of him. He he had locked eyes with Shelley when she looked up and I can see the really really bad blood between them. Gail, now has changed from dreamy faced to impassive, her face is the face of a Mafia mother firing a pistol into the cradle of another woman's child by her husband!

I brought my fists up to my chest as I walked towards her and her lips turned up in a female tiger’s smile as she stretched her legs and dismounted from the monkey bars. Shelly climbed down behind her. And both girls walked across the dirt between the monkey bars and the curb to meet us just as a platinum sun’s cast its first ray across the horizon - and the wind began to moan in the trees - and our footsteps were the only sounds in the cul-de-sac.

Edward and I stopped about 6 feet away from the two girls who stood on the curb facing us. With a serene smile Gail looked over to Edward and with a kitten like silky voice said "unfinished business?."

Shelley looked at me with naked contempt, (which was her standard expression when she looked down her nose at anyone she didn't think was as good as her), and said "I see this bitch has brought that bitch!"

In that Edward and I were friends and not gay lovers I suppose I could've gotten angrier, but I'd already gotten so used to Shelley's sugar and shit attitude that really I didn't want to argue with her - I just wanted to turn her over on her belly, put her upper teeth on the top of the curb with her mouth open wide, and force the back of her head to the corner of the curb before I stamped down her skull as hard as I could!

Gail, who had a reputation for enjoying violence indiscriminately against boys or girls without any venom whatsoever, but simply exalted in the pure animal joy of domination, punishment, and completely defeating anyone who stood up against her, calmly unbuttoned the buttons down the front of her white short sleeve blouse and pulled it open. Almost shyly, mocking me, she revealed the soft swelling mounds on her ribs with stiffening pinch notables and a smattering of freckles between her high breasts in the nape of her neck. Pulling the shirt out of her belt Gail shrugged the shirt off of her pure creamy shoulders walked back to the monkey bars and hung it up to return to later.

Shelley, noticing that both Edward and I were rock hard, smirked and unbuttoned her white short sleeved blouse and just pulled it off and threw it onto the ground her cones of new girl breast flash instantly covered with goosebumps and her nipples small hard and brown with small auroras flirted shamelessly like female nines on her chest.

Shelley brought her fists up in front of her chest and smiled sideways to Gail who smiled back at her and then returned her gaze to me brought her fists up in front of her chest. Edward and I raised our fists in front of our naked chests. Behind the girls beyond the fence around the pool, the gate to the fence swung back and forth a little on creaky hinges returning my mind to the previous day, Friday late afternoon, long after school the closed. I had walked from the library over to the school to pick up my friend Edward who was going swimming so I could take him back to my house for dinner with my parents as we often did alternating Friday nights.

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

re: "The Monkey Bars" - 2 Couples Ferocious Fight (brutal but sexy and non-fatal)

2) The Pool

As I walked, glad it was Friday, the late October chill cooled the already falling mid-afternoon and I heard shouts, angry shouts, from the pool area. And as I walked into the cul-de-sac and stepped up on the curb, I hurried my steps because I heard Edward's angry voice and splashes from the pool.

The pool was very old built during World War II and the shallow end of the pool was not just a shallow end but a shallow end in which you could stand to the water came up your mid chest and a really shallow end meant to take care of the younger kids where you can stand in water would come up to your waist. This is where I saw my friend Edward in his baggy swim trunks and Gail Roberts facing each other not 3 feet from each other waving their arms and basically barking in each other's faces.

Gail's incredibly fine sleek body was encased in a micro-thin Nylon one-piece bathing suit from Japan. It was flame red and you could see her vaginal cleft as well as not just the nipples but the swollen areolae that nested her nipples. The suit also rode cut her perfect ass, cutting deep between her ass cheeks, and giving her complete freedom of bear arms and legs in the pool. Her green eyes were furious when Edward. Edward's eyes were furious with frustration and resentment. What were they fighting about? I actually had no idea.

Suddenly Edward shrugged as if to blowoff Gail and everything she's been saying.

Gail's face was incredulous! She lurched forward in the water and slapped Edward up the side of the face, hard! Edward backed off on his rear leg lifting his front leg to intercept and block her advancing torso. His face switched from what had been disbelief into fury and he drove his palms down into both the pale shoulders bowling her backwards into the water. Now Gail kicked her legs to keep afloat, plunging her head and shoulders under water for a second. Backing off and standing, sputtering, Gail had to sneeze out water and spit out water and when she got her footing again wiping water out of her eyes, her golden hair plastered down to her head and shoulders, she looked up in bitter fury!

I was coming around the chain linking closure heading towards the squeaky gate and I heard it's Edward say "I don't care if you're a girl, if you hit me I?ll hit you back just as hard!"

"you bitch!" Gail hissed through her teeth as she bonded to the waist deep waters back to Edward who in return, launched himself up in the air and landed on Gail?s shoulders meaning to driver down again under the water where he could drowned her at his pleasure. But Gail broke at the knees dropping her but down in the water. As she dropped she grabbed his upper arms and rolled basically giving him an aquatic hip roll- and it was her not he that threw a leg over a waist! Gail planted her palms on Edward's shoulders and forced his hand under the water where he, wide-eyed, clawed at the empty air on either side of her gorgeous face and blew a lung full of the air as bubbles up towards the surface of the water as he struggled to get free.

Edward rolled around so he was facing down in the pool so he could get his feet on the pool bottom - and with Gail now riding his back with her arms wrapped around his throat - he marched heavily towards the pool steps like Godzilla marching up a harbor in Tokyo in a Godzilla movie! Edward clawed at her strong arms as he came to a halt unable to carry her up the steps with her thrashing her legs and yelling in his ear. I opened the gate and went in towards the shallow end of the pool grinning, (and the little video camera I have in my brain was taking all this down in the ultra high definition). Edward, desperate, twisted and sat down hard on the steps planting his enemies round ass right on the concrete edge of the middle step as hard as he could. Gail opened her mouth with a wide open scream of pain in which I could see her tongue wiggling as she yelled. Edward angrily yanked her up pretty arms away from his throat, turned around, and with a vicious uppercut drove his fist into her soft belly just below her breastbone where it would do the most agonizing damage.

Gail barked out a lung full of air yet shoved up with her heels to plant her ass on the second step firmly before curling up and driving her left foot into Edward's stomach - her heel driving right into the crosshairs made by his horizontal bellybutton and the vertical line of black here is that trailed out of his bathing suit and up towards his chest. Edward cursed, shoving her knee down, but he took two hands to do so, and that allowed Gail to slap him left right left right left right in rapid succession rattling his brains.

Gail marched backwards up the steps, grabbed Edward by the shoulders, and drove her right knee into his jaw, snapping his head back. Edward's eyes glazed and rolled up into his head and he waved his arms in the air like a mountain climber who had already dropped into the open space beyond the ledge. He staggered back shaking his head to clear it, as Gail literally jumped up to the top of the rim of the pool, and hurtled herself through the air so her knees landed on his shoulders, and she grabbed his head, pushing it back altogether, as the weight of her beautiful body carried them both underwater and down along the bottom of the pool from the shallow end of the shallow end to the deeper end of the shallow end or they wrestled like electric eels under the churning surface of the pool.

I was afraid I was going to have to go in and decide which one to rescue!

But Edward had broken free, and swimming to the deep end, he was trying to crawl out of the pool by crawling up the aluminum latter, but halfway up Gail had caught him by the pants and yanked his trunks down to his feet tangling them together, and pulling them both off the step. Edward, with his now hard cock waving up and down and about in front of them struggled to pull himself up the aluminum ladder again just by the force of his arms. He is actually very strong. She had climbed onto his back with her calves around his thighs and her arms around his chest, yet he managed to haul both of them up out of the water before loosing his grip and his one good foot slipped off the bottom rung of the ladder. Both crashed in a mighty splash back into the deep end of the pool!?

Now Gail and Edward intertwining their legs while doing the egg beater to stay afloat and hold on to their enemy with one arm while punching each other in the face and shoulders with the other.

Having her wits about her, Gail allowed him to punch her in the head a half dozen times as she let her free hand snake down his naked body to grab his penis and twist it around with all her might. Edward howled with pain and thrashed backward reaching for a new aluminum ladder. I've seen enough. He was not going to win a fight with this girl in the water.

I grabbed his arms and helped him up the steps Gail hot on his heels. I put my hand in the center of her chest and could feel how hard her heart was hammering.

."..let's do this right Gail," I said staring her down,"let's meet here tomorrow to settle this once and for all."

."..let me do it right now! Let's do it right here! I don't care if she's a girl ! "

."..no, let's not do it right here. Let's all get back here did together tomorrow morning before dawn, when nobody's up, and nobody can hear us out here at school anyway because the nearest houses are on the other side of the football field or up at the other end of the cul-de-sac."

."..tomorrow," Gail's gasped getting her breath back, water streaming down her perfect body,"but I'm not fighting both of you, I'm bringing a friend, and she'll want to fight too!"

Both Edward's and I nodded in agreement. He reluctantly turned around as I turned his shoulders and pushed him back towards the cul-de-sac. I turned to face Gail, and said "What are the rules gonna be?"

"I think the rules you play by tells everybody what you're made of, and personally I don't think either of you is made of all that very much." Her eyes told me she was not boasting to cover fear. Gail was a strait shooter, with her words as well as her fists.

"Just what are you trying to say Gail? Are you trying to tell me you're bringing Shelley to the fight?" Gail nodded.

This was important. Shelley, even at her young age, had already fought in several of the fights that the young people of her town in Texas fought every Saturday night in the bottom of the rock pit outside of town. Those fights in the rock pits had no rules and anyone could fight anyone as long as both were willing, and unarmed, and promised to never say a word about what happened either in the rock pit or to the people who were never seen around again after one particular Saturday night.

Shelly was the rich, youngest daughter of a Baptist preacher who has made a fortune by providing modified light arms to the mercenary armies working for the United States in Iraq. Shelly didn't use drugs. But Shelly burned through boys and men like cigarettes and had a cruel streak and a sarcastic sense of humor - and quite frankly - since coming to our town, she had been largely responsible for dragging the Middle School and High School kids of what was a working-class mining town with a 1940s mentality into the 21st century in ways that none of the adults suspected.

"Are you up to a fight with Shelley and me?" Gail said with a humor that was more like a Pirate?s in its unaffected animal cruelty than the sarcastic cruelty that stained Shelley's laughter blood red. We both looked down to my hard cock. Damn! We both were gasping for air and I hadn't even been in the fight!

"Both Edward's and I transferred here from the big city, Gail. We both have seen the kind of action that Shelley thinks is her private reserve." I turned my back on Gail and walked up the cul-de-sac to catch up with Edward and go back to my house for dinner. And that was that. And that was yesterday. Now everything looked cold and hard and clear in the bright light before sun up in the deserted cul-de-sac and middle school grounds.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking Re: "The Monkey Bars" - 2 Couples Ferocious Love Story

At last! Someone posted a decent swing love story, instead of the usual fights :-)

Much appreciated, thank you Ted.

Good MARKs.

Junior Hostboard Member wayfinder's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: "The Monkey Bars" - 2 Couples Ferocious Fight (brutal b

Wasn't there a second part to this? I can't seem to find it.

Junior Hostboard Member BigBoy72's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: "The Monkey Bars" - 2 Couples Ferocious Fight (brutal b

Quote Originally Posted by wayfinder View Post
    Wasn't there a second part to this? I can't seem to find it.

i would also like to read the second part