On the part 1, Brian (18) and her cousin Melina (17) discover Brian's brother, Oscar (17), fighting dirty against Melina's sister, June (15). Brian and Melina bet a blobjob about the outcome of the fight. Brian believe a 17 years old male can defeat a 15 years old virgin female but the little June defeat and rape Oscar. Brian had to lick Melina's pussy.

Now Part 2:

Brian was a first class cunt lapper. With skilled kisses to Melina?s clitoris he began to drive her wild. When Brian?s lips found Melina?s clitoris, her body quivered as her climax neared. She began to undulate her body, and her gyrations began to got wilder and wilder. At same time June was near to cum to, screaming in ecstasy. Both incestuous teenagers kissed and huger each other and sometimes grasping each other asses with both hands, pulled their love boxes against Brian?s head until Melina and June exploded in a long, wild climax almost at same time, Melina first, June the next.

Brian was free, just in time to don?t lost consciousness. He fell to the floor, breathing heavily. ?You are hot, Mel, said June, ?But I?m hotter?.

?Lest go to see it, little child!? said the older girl, taking off her dress. Both teenagers began to kiss each other and rub their bodies like tigress in heat. The incestuous lesbians were getting more and more excited, as Melina?s expert hands began to explore June?s body. The depraved girl of 17 was taking control, but June inserted one skilled finger inside Melina?s pussy and began to pound her. Melina was so excited that she believe she go to lost, until she listen June screamed like a banshee as she orgasmed again only two second before Melina.

?You are really good, honey, but I?m an expert. ?Another round?? June?s only answer was to hug again her sister, smiling.

Brian was looking the sex battle between both wild mares when Oscar, full recovered now, sit down at his side. ?June is awesome? said Brian.

?Yes, she it?, said Oscar, ?You can?t believe the hard she can hit you whit her fists. She never go tired, like a fucking dynamo!?

?Looking her awesome body, its hard to believe she is only fifteen yet.? Said Brian. ?She had the curves of a adult Pin Up, and the muscles of a Olympic runner. Why do you began a fight with her??

?She is virgin yet? said Oscar. ?She said she will be virgin until one guy overpower her and take her virginity in battle.?

?Virgin!? said Bruce. ?But it?s not possible! Look the way she is fuckfigting Mel. She is riding her like a professional!

To look the awesome incestuous sexfight was driving Brian horny like a volcano, and began to kiss Melina?s neck as he fondles her huge breasts.

?Take your fucking hands of me, BOY!? said Melina. ?I?m too busy outfucking this little perverted brat. Wait your turn!? Brian?s only answer was to grab Melina?s pale blonde mane and aggressively kiss her. She tried to avoid Brian?s kisses, but no avail. Both fighters began to roll about on the floor; throwing incredibly hard punches at each other without broke the kiss until they slammed into a wall.

?Fuck the bitch?, said June. ''Yeah kick her ass and I give you a chance with me, baby!''

"Back off, child", screamed Melina.

"No way, cunt, that dick is for you", shouted Brian, taking off his clothes. ?Open your legs?

?Make me?, said Melina, her slanting eyes flaming with lust. "I go to jump on top of you right now, fuck you and screw your brains out."

Melina jumped over him like a lioness over one zebra. They engaged in fight again. The teenager boy tried to kiss her again but she avoided Brian?s kisses. This was female muscle against male muscle, naked male fighter against naked female fighter. The 18 years old guy was challenging in battle to his 17 years old horny cousin. Both naked fighters grunted in their tight, fighting embrace, grappling with more and more ferocity as they fought to settle who the toughest sex was.

?Lest go, Brian. Fuck her? said Oscar.

?In your dreams, loser? said June. ?Brian isn?t male enough to take her against her will?

?Do you dare to bet me a blowjob, cunt??

?It?s right to me, if you are ready to lick me again.? Said June.

Brian grasped Melina?s ass with both hands, grounding his erect manhood against Melina?s wet cunt. Melina smacked him hard on the jaw. Stunned by the heavy blow, Brian saw stars while the blonde toppled over him and go for revenge. Brian managed to embrace her foe in a waist squeeze, pushing her back. Melina backpedaled and punched harder, making Brian to grunt loudly with every blow, but at last Brian raised her from the floor and forcefully shoved her against the wall. In no time Brian impaled brutally his hardened shaft on Melina?s pussy. She could feel his dick sliding up roughly against the walls of her vagina whit the brutality of a battering ram. She screamed in pain as Brian's huge cock penetrated into her most sensitive areas. Melina had been prepared for a rough fight, but nothing so fast and savage like this. Pulled against the wall, stunned by the brutality of the attack, she fight back with all she had against this prehistoric treatment.

''Yeah, Brian?, said Oscar, looking to June. ?Kick her ass.?

The friction and pressure inside her cunt was beyond anything Melina had ever imagined. It looked like a rape scene. Brian was in charge, pistoning Melina's cunt with his prick as he kiss her, driving her tongue deeply inside her mouth.

"Come on, Mel!" cried June. "Fight back! You can beat him!?

Melina tried to make it, kicking and scratching until her hips started to buck in a rhythmic fashion. She wasn't resisting, she wasn't fighting anymore, she was coming, and coming repeatedly.

?Okay, June?, said Oscar. "Suck my juices!" He pulled June into a kneeling position in front of him. He groaned as the little blonde energetically sucked his penis to the root, paying particular attention to the underside of the glands. Under her expert ministrations, Oscar began to moan. His hips bucked. June felt the first forceful blast of load hit the back of her throat. She then pulled her mouth off his cock, and looked up at her step brother. He yelled and spurted again. A white plume splashed on June?s mouth.

Bruce was grabbing Melina by the hair and dragging her along the room. The beaten Melina was whimpering all the way. It was like a prehistoric bizarre cartoon: The cave man, kidnapping a cave woman after beaten her. June touch his back and said: ?I?m virgin yet?

?I know? replied Brian.

?I?m tired to be a virgin. I?m seeking a stud that can make me a woman. Are you male enough??

?Yes, I am?

?Oscar said me the same things, like other boys in the High School All they finished with their asses kicked, licking my toes and my pussy. Are you tougher??

?Give me some time to rest first.?

?All right. We go to rest some minutes. Next lets go to see the fight between Oscar and Melina, and I?ll give you the fight of your life. We have yet almost four hours before our parents returned. It?s time enough to teach a pair of losers like you who rules this pack".

Brian smile looking the awesome body of her little cousin. Four hours were time enough to find out who was the boss. It was time enough to let the Macho animal inside of him out. Time enough to dominate and tame both tomboys, to ripped lingerie, to kick female ass and fuck her lovely cousins like energizer bunnies.

Very soon part 3