Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: BlackCat vs MJ/Catwoman Final ver. 11/28

Haven't been by in over a week, glad I remembered this was posted (thx for the note btw) just read it, excellent revision. Feeback, ok. Loved all the detail and emotional stuff, a look inside their minds is always good. The action was really well done, despite the same ending to the fight.... damn cops....butit was all great, and I figued out the power thing for MJ during the fight.... but I'm not telling you people what it is. *DX crotch chop* Loved the power guy, feeding on emtions, great stuff. Didn't see anyhting that needed work.... other tham the spe;;ing, many of the words were misspelled.

Great revision. If I know the style, and I do, BC will heal, then take out CW and then MJ and reclaim peter. *yawn* wake me when it's over or something actually unexpected happens. I don't have anything against the 'villian' winning, but being the only person writing from the 'super' genre, the outcome is predictable, even if the story and action are damn hot and exciting. Yes, I'm that jaded, I get bored easily because I can usually predict what's about to happen in a story, tho I did love seeing BC get a good beating, that mixed it up pretty good.

Eh, sorry, its REALLY late and my brain is on cruise control, has been for aout an hour now, so I'd head to bed and try this again in a day or so. Great story, and please continue it as you have.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking Re: BlackCat vs MJ/Catwoman Final ver. 11/28

Interesting setup for the next story here. I disagree with MikeJV's opinion, I think the stories with Black Cat squashing MJ are great. I assume the mysterious devil guy is supposed to be some form of Mephisto/Lucifier, so maybe a cameo from the Midnight Sons in the next one? (I is Ghost Rider fan...) Clever allusion to the "One More Day" events, by the way.

Anyway, keep on keeping on, you're doing great in my book. I'd love to talk to you and your friend about writing some time (I do a little myself). I'm eagerly looking forward to Felicia getting her revenge soon.

TWK

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

reread what I said....

To: TheWhiteKing

I NEVER said I didn't like seeing BC squash MJ, it's GREAT stuff, but I also would like to see BC get squashed (especially her big boobs), that's all.

And speaking from my own twisted mind, I'd LOVE to see MJ just totally snap and rip BC's juggs off her chest and keep'em as trophies.... maybe mounted on the wall. I know it won't happen, but I can dream.

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol, thanks for not pulling any punches Mike. I can understand where you're coming from. Do try to keep in mind this is like, chapter 9 or so of a longer running storyline, so Im trying to keep some sort of progression and protection of characters. We actually have the next 2 stories ready to post, and Im working on the finale as we speak. One of them isnt really action per se, more of a interlude and look into both character's minds before the final altercation. After we wrap this series up we are going to move on to other characters. Theres so many possibilities, and Im not really sure where to begin. Hopefully though even a self professed jaded reader will enjoy what we have coming with these 2. Oh, and good going picking out the "One more day" reference. Thank you Marvel for involving Mephisto is such a petty affair. It made it feel so much less ridiculous for me when I did it, lol. Thanks again for the feedback!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No prob. I know it has more chapters coming (2 more, thx) and I do enjoy this story because of the detial and the great feel it has, just drags you in. (me anyway) I admit it's not th bloodbath I love, but the other stuff makes up for it.... like the big breasts. (a personal fav, LOVE'em big, even if your 'huge' is only 'decent' on my scale) I enjoy it, am looking forward to the rest. Marvel, gotta love'em! Come on, busty women with superpowers ightin in tight and/or skimpy clothes, what's not to love?

MikeJV

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Me?...I'm into teenies...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is one of those stories catfigh to stay forever in history as it has developed over many years and I had great success on the internet.
    I've always liked the journey of rival where both win, lose, grow and eventually give everything for their last meeting.
    Almost no matter who wins, but how they got to that last meeting, the work of the author has been incredible and the audience applauded
    I think I speak for all who want the last chapter the end of this great saga as this immortalizes a story or just a nice try, image any history of cinema, which never reaches the end, would leave a bitter taste, give their fans It finishes its work and be immortal
    is it is a bit strong but I believe in what one should always wind your way
    My vote is that the end of the story where it all began, in front of Peter, in the first apartment and giving all you have Mj and Felicia through the heart of the man and his happiness and defeat your opponent. And as equals, no advantages other than his will not to fall and rise even know yet against all odds, as is the rule summary spideman
    Think about it and know it's the right thing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12