Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Warning about Female Wrestling Zone

Heads up about Female Wrestling Zone

Just a heads up to stay away from the site Female Wrestling Zone (Welcome to FemaleWrestlingZone.com). I recently signed up for a one-month membership. The site promises to ?update every week with a new gallery of original high resolution photos and a full video download of the match?. I found the content really boring but there was one match that I was interested in seeing. Unfortunately the photos were never uploaded. Instead the site posted a message saying the pictures were ?coming up?.

After a couple of weeks passed by I contacted the web site?s owner (some guy named ?Theo?). He promised the photos would be posted in a week?s time. More than a week time passes and nothing. I contact him again and he claims the photos were lost and I should be happy with the rest of the content. Needless to say I was not satisfied with that response. He also proceeded to insult me and threatened to sue me if I let anyone else know about how he treats his customers! A real piece of work this guy.

My advice is to stay away from this guy and his sites (he runs a few more as well). The content is really boring (just girls wrestling in the most boring possible manner without any sense of story and unsatisfying resolutions), he ?loses photos?, and he treats his customers like crap. Much better to spend your money on merchants who value their customers (I'd recommend Sleeperkid, DoubleTrouble and Slammin' Ladies to start).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Warning about Female Wrestling Zone

usasexworldDOTcom does have free videos and photos I know I own it stop by new stuff added daily costs nothing but a thankyou