The Beach WAR!

PS: Who is this AMAZING BLACK FIGHTER and where can I see more of her?

NOTE" click pictures to see them full size!

I watched from the beach as four beautiful white girls swam from behind a yacht tethered in the harbor towards the white sand not 100 yards from me where a black woman walked naked out of the Polynesian jungle with which the Japanese had developed on this recreational island retreat. The black girl even at this distance reveals an amazing figure, she must've been 5 foot seven and carried 38 double D. cup breasts on a strong rib cage as she strode leaving bare footprints in the sand as she walked to the water's edge to meet them. Her long black hair hung in Gypsy tangled masses over her bare black shoulders as she made fists back and actually see her lips curled back from her teeth in a snarl the four girls strode out of the water shoulder to shoulder. The little blonde rush through the calf deep waves at the black girl who pivoted up and lashed out with her left heel right into the other girls naked white tummy. The two brunettes of the Center rushed black woman who drove her left fist into the tummy of the girl on the right folding her over her arm and touched the beautiful girl on the last in the middle of the throat. As the really pretty brunette clutched her throat and dropped into the water the blonde and the still unengaged burnet on the far right closed on the black girl grabbing her arms. The black girl grabbed both by the throat and smash their heads together so even I could hear the two girls schools crack like Hammer shattered coconuts. You can even see their eyes roll up into their head and shocking red blood poured out from their hair as a prop in the water dead. The previous brunette still clutched her neck eyes wide and goggling as she sank under the water and the surviving brunette screamed and rushed forward and the two naked women wrapped her arms around each other's throats and try to twist each other's head around for a neck snap. The big breasted black girl won this fight and I heard the sound of a snapping branch. The amazing big black girl stood at the center of a cross made by the four dead white girls who'd swum out from the yacht in the harbor. She turned to look at me and grinned before disappearing before back into the jungle. I knew that she'd probably going back to the luxury resort hotel wedged against the cliff about 1/4 mile back to the jungle. Something told me she knew an assassination squad has been sent to get her, and she'd been watching the beach and the yacht from her penthouse and as soon as he saw them get in the water she came to take matters in her own hands.

I couldn't get this girl out of my mind? Who was his amazing black Amazon who single-handedly fought and killed all four white girls sent to assassinate her? Why did she need killing? If you know this girl where I can get more pictures of her, that I will track her down and report back to if she has any further adventures. I think she may be a spy!

Just to be on the safe side, because I know she saw me, I've hired myself a bodyguard, one that I'm told by my contacts who should be able to take this girl on if it has to come to that.

Dressvag

The next day at the beach I saw a second yaght with a small army of assassins arrive!