I recieved a PM from the site owner, Steven, he's been getting flak about copyrighted material being posted here. So from now on, NO picturesa, or links to pictures, videos or anything from another sitethatwas breated by them and could be considered copyrighted material. Anyone doing posting a picture or link within a site, or has material from a site, the link/pic will be check and if I even think it could be copyrighted material or illeagal hotlink, I'll delete the entire thread. If you post similar material again, you will get banned without warning or notice.

If this spamming continues this site will be shut down by the server owner, or by me if I feel people are trying to take advantage of me.

Frankly, I'm really getting sick and tired or all the spamming, and a little tired of having to run this board, i have better things to do than deal with things like this, so I'm asking for volunteers, of my longtime, LOYAL members to be moderators and help me keep this plave clean, i need 2 people that can visit here every other day at the MINIMUM, but everyday is preffered, to check and if needed edit it. PM me if you want to be a Mod, but keep in mind just asking doesn't mean you'll get chosen, You must be a long time member, and you musthave my trust as a reader and poster. And it would help if you have decent xomputer skills for the everage person so you can use the site correctly.

I'd rather not do it, but if these problems continue I will close this board, I've seen for too mace good board ruied by spammers, I will not allow that to happen here. This board will continnue be clean, safe and fun, or it will be gone.

MikeJV