Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wife-swap catfight from Cavalier

Cavalier Magazine Online

Swinger?s Slugfest

By D.W

My wife and I have a pretty good thing, I wouldn?t call us ?swingers? but we have swapped with other couples that we found attractive. We live in a nice condo on the beach and there are many friendly couples we socialize with. Hanging out by the pool is a good way to meet potential swappers since it?s easy to spot the good bodies. Recently Thom and Beth moved to our complex. They are an interracial couple, Thom is a muscular black guy and Beth is a smokin? hot sultry brunette with porcelain skin and perfect oversized tits. As they paraded around the pool, Beth in a tiny red thong and Thom in his speedo?s, I could tell right away that Amy, my wife, was interested in Thom. We?ve been together a few years now and both of us had numerous partners before marriage, but I was surprised to find out my wife had never been with a black guy. She?s a sweet little Catholic girl who went a little wild in college. She told me even though she?s fantasized about it and has been hit on by plenty of black guys, she?s never perused it. If it was a turn on for her, I was fine with it, especially if I got to fuck Beth in the process, but that?s just me, I?m a giver.

We decided to invite them over for drinks to welcome them to the neighborhood and see if there was any interest. They were very friendly and quickly accepted. As we were getting ready for them to arrive, Amy was spending more time then usual to make herself look hot. I asked her what she was thinking and she seemed a little embarrassed. Embarrassing my wife is pretty hard to do, ?Looking forward to tonight?? I said,?Sure aren?t you.? Of course I was but Amy even more so. ?Thinking about sucking that big black dick?? That really made your blush ?No, well okay, yes.? We both laughed. ?Are you sure this doesn?t bother you.? She gave me a sweet smile. ?Why would it honey, we?ve done this before.? I answered. ?This is different, you know.? She wasn?t sure what to say. ?Oh, I know, that once you go black you never go back thing. Well if this is the last night you suck my cock, make it a good one.? Now we were really laughing. ?Beth will be sucking your cock baby, so don?t expect any sympathy from me.? Amy and I were both getting horny as hell thinking about this up coming foursome.

When the door bell rang I didn?t keep them waiting, I shook Thom?s hand and invited them out on the back deck. They had mentioned they liked margaritas so we had plenty ready to go. Beth was wearing a tight blue tank top and white short shorts. She had high heel sandals on that really made her legs look great. Amy had planned on joining a little late; she walked in wearing a very shear floral swim wrap. It was suppose to be worn over a bikini but she had it covering only her bare skin. Thom had a big smile on his face as Amy walked over to greet him. Amy is a tall slender blonde with huge melons, we rarely have to approach anyone about swapping, and they usually approach us. I was hoping our new best friends would get the hint early so we wouldn?t waste a lot of time with small talk and pair off to the bedrooms. Beth?s nipples were clearly visible under the thin cotton and I knew how good my cock was going to look between them. While Thom was really into my wife, Beth seemed much more interested in watching the two of them than listening to me. I knew it was time to go to plan ?B?, small talk. ?So where?d you two move to Florida from??

Thom took his eyes off Amy?s ample cleavage long enough to answer. They had moved down from New York after Thom?s employer relocated and were really enjoying the laid back lifestyle. We were seated boy girl/boy girl around our deck table. I was watching Beth to see if she?d open up a little, but she kept her eyes on her husband and my wife. Jealous wives can be such a bitch! A little alcohol was just what was needed to lubricate the action so after a few margaritas, even Beth was laughing easy. ?So how did you two meet?? Amy asked. What followed really took the evening in a different direction.

?Thom pulled me off the top of his last girlfriend.? Beth really hadn?t said much all night, but she sure knew how to get our attention. ?Excuse me?? Amy looked puzzled. Beth continued ?Lot?s of women are into guys like Thom, so sometimes you have to fight to get what you want.? Amy looked even more puzzled. I listened intently as Beth went on to describe how Thom?s last girlfriend, a black girl, had challenged her to a fight if she wanted Thom. Thom loved the idea and set it up at his apartment in New York. My dick was throbbing and the smile on Thom?s face told me he was enjoying Beth?s retelling of the fight. Amy seemed to be getting more and more shocked as Beth was becoming more animated and vivid in her account of the catfight. The black girls name was Sheila and she thought she could never lose to a white girl. She had described to Thom right in front of Beth how she was going to suck his cock while the beaten white girl was sobbing on the carpet. Both girls wanted to turn him on as they fought so they both wore sexy bra and panty sets with high heels. The mental image was making my heart pound! Beth told us how she pounded Shelia?s tits and clawed her pussy. Amy was squirming in her seat but Thom and I were hanging on every word and swelling in our pants. Beth was enjoying being the center of attention and didn?t disappoint with her big finish. ?The bitch was practically unconscious when Thom finally pulled me off of her. He wasn?t trying to help her, he just had to get relief from his raging hard on.? Everybody laughed but Amy. ?I could use some relief right now baby.? Thom was rubbing his hard on through his pants. Beth leaned over in her chair and pulled out his cock. Already rock hard from the story, he was impressive. Amy took a good long look as the black dick began disappearing in and out of Beth?s red lips. I slid my hand between Amy?s legs and she was soaking. She started working my cock with her hand and then leaned over pulled out my cock and sucked. As I was thoroughly enjoying my wife?s skillful blow job, watching beautiful Beth suck her husbands cock was an extreme turn on. I noticed that our wives were watching each other as if to lean from the others technique. I was surprised to hear Beth say ?Want to trade places?? it was all I could do not to dump my load right then but I fought the urge so I could save it for Beth. Thom and I pulled our chairs back from the table and our wives positioned themselves in front of us. Amy took a long close up look at Thom?s thick cock and then took it in her mouth. I have to admit I don?t mind watching my wife suck another man?s cock, especially when that man?s wife is sucking mine. Beth gave me a sexy smile and then started giving me the sloppiest blow job I?ve ever had. She was looking right at me with gorgeous blue eyes like she was just asking me to cum all over her. The excitement brought me to a huge climax and Beth took most of it in her mouth, she let the overflow pour down on her magnificent boobs. What a beautiful site. As I was enjoying the scenery, Thom let go of a gusher, Amy couldn?t handle it all so she took her mouth off and let it spray skyward. As it settled back on his stomach, my wife licked it up, playing with it a little. Both our wives were pleased how they made the other?s husband explode, great way to get to know the new neighbors. Beth was naked on my lap and I was massaging her pussy. Thom stuck two big fingers inside Amy?s cunt. I could feel my erection already coming back. Beth took notice, ?Did you like my catfight story?? she asked. ?Oh, yeah, that?s the sexiest thing I?ve heard in a long time.? And I meant that. Beth looked at Amy, ?If you want my husband to fuck you, you?re going to have to fight me for him.? I could see Amy was shocked, she?s very athletic but has never been in a fight. ?What are the rules?? was Amy?s reply. Now I was shocked, I never dreamed my blonde wife would even consider a catfight! Thom and I looked at each other and smiled. ?No rules, we fight until one of us gives up or is knocked out? was Beth?s answer. ?You boys want to see this? my wife sounded serious. Our cocks were waving up and down in a yes motion, Amy knew the answer. Amy gave Thom a sexy kiss and then took him by the hand and led him toward our living room. I put my arm around Beth and we followed behind. I think both Thom and I were afraid to say anything, it might stop what was about to happen. We have a big open area between the couch and the fireplace. I signaled for Thom to help me move the couch in front of the brickwork around the fireplace. This way our wives could fight on the carpet without any danger of going into the mantel. Both are wives were naked except for their high heels, Amy started to remove hers but Beth said to leave them on ?it?s sexier for the men.? I agreed.

Amy looked out of place but when Beth walked over and gave her a hard slap to the face she got right into it. I was afraid she?d cry and just give up after that hit, but she came right back digging her hands into Beth?s hair. The catfight was underway! These two sexy ladies were trying to rip the other woman?s head off as they fought each other and for balance in their heels. Beth released Amy?s hair with one hand and grabbed her tit. My wife cried out in startled pain and shot a knee up into Beth?s pussy. Beth?s eyes went glassy and for the first time I thought my inexperienced wife could win this fight. The dark haired girl was backing up trying not to go down on the carpet. Amy stayed with her punching Beth?s tits and stomach. In desperation, Beth was trying to grab any part of Amy she could. She got her claws in into my wife?s pussy and held on like a pit bull. The sexy blonde?s blue eyes were welling up with tears and in trying to pull away, both women went down on the floor. They were rolling over and over, scratching at each other?s boobs and cunts, each hoping the other would give up. Beth got her legs around Amy?s waist and began squeezing, she had one red finger nailed hand on my wife?s big tit and the other tearing at her blond hair. Amy was flaying her arms trying to hit Beth and knock her off, but she was getting weaker. Both Thom and I were cheering our wives on. I could see Amy was fighting as hard has she could but Beth had her in a tight spot. My wife surprised me when she viscously bit Beth?s tit. Thom?s wife jumped back like a wounded animal holding her injured globe. Amy didn?t hesitate, jumping on top of her with one hand going for a nipple and the other between her foe?s legs. Now Beth was in trouble as my beautiful wife fought like a wildcat. Beth?s eyes were full of tears as Amy tore at her neatly trimmed bush. Thom was still cheering for his wife, but he had a perfect view of Amy?s firm ass and sweet pussy as she straddled Beth, clawing at her womanhood, trying to make her submit. Finally Beth cried out ?You win, you can have him!?

My beautiful blonde wife didn?t? release Beth?s cunt right away, the brunette was sobbing, ?Stop, please stop.? Finally Thom came over and gently lifted Amy off his wife. His big black cock was throbbing and he slid it in my wife?s soaking wet pussy from behind. Even though she had taken a quite beating herself, Amy?s adrenaline had to be off the chart, she was beaming from her victory and the hard fuck it brought with it. As my neighbor fucked my wife, I want over to comfort Beth. She was rubbing her swollen cunt with one hand and massaging her sore boobs with the other. I laid down beside her and gently pulled her matted hair from her pretty face. I wiped away her tears and whispered in her ear ?hell of a fight.? I held her as she sobbed, then she managed to smile ?You should be proud of your wife, I thought I could beat her.? ?Oh, I am? I said. Thom and Amy had already headed to the bedroom after he brought her to a screaming climax. My cock was rock hard and I began working into Beth?s soft pussy from behind. ?Be gentle? she asked. As excited as I was I resisted the urge to pound the shit out of her. Gradually the strokes of my cock felt better to her than her rubbing herself. Beth and I spent the night in the guest room while Thom and Amy shared our bedroom. I could tell Beth was pleased with how turned on I was from her fight with my wife. I woke up with a raging hardon and as soon as she saw it she started giving me a blow job. We all had lunch together like we?d been golfing together instead of watching our wives fight for us.

Over the next few days Amy was full of herself for winning. We had awesome sex and it surprised me how much she enjoyed her victory. Now, instead of just looking for swap partners, I look for catfight opponents for my wife.

Cavalier Magazine Online
    [url]http://cavmag.com[/url]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Wife-swap catfight from Cavalier

WOW, great story, I only have 1 cmplaint.... they didn't give the sizes of the wives boobs, not even the cup size *sad sigh* that's a big negative for me, I like to know these thing, 'huge' (as was mentioned they were) could be anything from a D cup to J cup. It loses MAJOR points for that, bit otherwise was great, LOVED the action.

Mike

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking Re: Wife-swap catfight from Cavalier

Quote Originally Posted by MikeJV View Post
    WOW, great story, I only have 1 cmplaint.... they didn't give the sizes of the wives boobs, not even the cup size *sad sigh* that's a big negative for me, I like to know these thing, 'huge' (as was mentioned they were) could be anything from a D cup to J cup. It loses MAJOR points for that, bit otherwise was great, LOVED the action.

Mike
    It's quite obvious, they were H cups, H is for Huge.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL! I wish, but I can imagine them that way... and I did. only the original writer than send the story ti cav mag can answer the question tho, sadly. As i said, he atleast said they were big, so I use my personal scale for stories like this. aadly, many people think a D cup is huge... makes me want to cry just thinking about it.

Mike

Senior Hostboard Member mrcavalier52's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking Re: Wife-swap catfight from Cavalier

Mike

Cavalier Magazine Online

Do these qualify?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do these qualify?[/QUOTE]

I wish I could answer that, but my comp isn't the newest, so I can't see the pic you've linked to, money is an issue so i can't really afford to update to something new. Is any way to post the intended pic, or just give her name for me to google, I can amswer.

Mike

Senior Hostboard Member mrcavalier52's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do these qualify?
    I wish I could answer that, but my comp isn't the newest, so I can't see the pic you've linked to, money is an issue so i can't really afford to update to something new. Is any way to post the intended pic, or just give her name for me to google, I can amswer.

Mike[/QUOTE]

Can you get to the Cavalier website at cavmag.com? If you can just click on "free preview" and the first pick is the one I linked. I've never had an luck posting pictures, just links.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cute little story with the wives getting the reward for the fight for a change. Amy got her black cock while Beth was comforted. I think it was good to l;eave out details like the women's measurements and the men's cock sizes. Each reader was free to think of what they personally found attractive. All the detail necessary but nothing excess. Excellent job by the author.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great story. Wives catfights are the best.