Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Short Gladiatrix Story - a Melee

Just another one of my favorite fantasies. A short one.

As I gazed upon the arena I saw the results of the day's slaughter. A score of nude female bodies littered the blood soaked sand; most with weapons still impaled in their bellies, breasts and cunts. The fighting today had been especially savage with many double kills where both fighters in a pair perished on each other's blades. I saw one of my favorite girls on her knees with her belly slit and her entrails piled between her legs in a steaming mass. Her tanned, brunette killer then had stood behind her, pulled her blonde pony tail back, and slit her throat all the way back to her spine. Her blood sprayed the sand in front of her and ran over her massive breasts. It was so exciting the way her body bucked as she died and then her body flopped over as her killer released the hold on her hair. The brunette raised her bloody short sword in triumph to the adoring cheers of the arena mob.

Her celebration was short lived however as a nubian warrior with a trident rushed towards her. The three wicked barbed points of the trident, already slick with the blood of two other amazons, were aimed at the brunette's belly. Before the brunette could lower her sword and take a defensive stance the trident points ripped into her broad, lower belly just above her glistening wet pussy and sparkling clit ring. The nubian's headlong charge continued, pushing the points of the trident clear through the brunette's body and out her lower back. The force of the impalement drove the brunette into the arena wall and pinned her there. The nubian quickly kneeled in front of the impaled woman, grabbed her muscular ass with both hands, and drove the dying gladiator girl's sweet, tender loins into her own face. With savage ferocity she bit the brunette's clit, clit hood and clit ring and ripped a mouthful of still living sex meat from the impaled gladiatrix. I had sucked, eaten and fucked this gladiatrix previously myself and the memory of the taste of her sex made my cock swell enormously in the mouth of the woman who was "servicing" me as I watched this violent, sexy spectacle.

All across the small, 20 meter diameter arena the melee continued. In some places a pair would be fighting each other without interference from other fighters. In other places women would be bunched up, hacking and slashing at each other's nude bodies randomly. The asian fighters seemed to be most hated by the other girls and were singled out for slow, tortured death. One mature, large breasted asian cunt-fighter, who had dozens of kills to her credit, was simultaneously attacked by four young hardbodies who had apparently agreed in advance of the melee to take revenge upon the asian for the brutal way she had killed friends of theirs. The asian was taken down by a trident stab in the back of her muscular brown thighs. The four girls then swarmed over her prone body, subjecting her to numerous short, shallow stabs to weaken her. Finally, while one girl held the point of her short sword to the asian's throat, the other three girls slowly slid their razor sharp blades into her massive tits and steaming cunt. The four girls then withdrew their weapons from the asian's butchered body and stood up facing each other. The naked dead asian lay sprawled at their feet in a pool of blood and gore. One girl stood at her head, one between her splayed legs, and one each on either side by her punctured tits. All were visibly aroused by the excitement of their kill and the butchery all around them. The four girls raised their bloody swords in salute to each other and then, as if in response to a pre-arranged signal, started fighting each other. They kept their positions around the sprawled asian, like they were fighting over her body! Within minutes all four girls lay dead in a pile on top of the mature woman they had killed.

I took only fifteen minutes for 20 nude women and girls to slaughter each other. Even the last woman standing had been gutted and bled to death. Their bodies and the bloody sand would now become obstacles on the arena floor for the next event's fighters to avoid.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Short Gladiatrix Story - a Melee

An entertaining little story... but next time post something with some violence, that was like a desnet movie.
    In case you missed it, that was sarcasm, great story, thx.

Mike

Junior Hostboard Member Gladius's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Mike. I'm loving this board. I started out four weeks ago with the oldest posts and have been working all the way through to the present. I'm learning as I read other's stories how to better describe scenes of erotic violence. This is the best stuff I've found on the internet since the first time I got online in 1994 and used Alta Vista to find Bomur's Gladiatrix Arena website. :coffeedrinker: :thankU:

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Short, but to the point! Wink! Enjoyed it! :-)

Meaow
    Jessie
    A straight bitch is just one who hasn't tasted pussy yet!

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool Re: Short Gladiatrix Story - a Melee

Please more bro...

...and check your messages!

bloody30 dark days Kiele Sanchez Bloody:snickerpup:

Junior Hostboard Member Commodus's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That?s the way to kill a Galdiatrice!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gladius View Post
    I'm learning as I read other's stories how to better describe scenes of erotic violence. This is the best stuff I've found on the internet since 1994 ... Bomur's Gladiatrix Arena website.
    Those were good times, yes. For amateur boxers, rings are 5x5=25 m2 and they're called "punchers' rings" meaning they're made to force opponents to punch each other, toe-to-toe, with not much space to back pedal and escape from direct, punishing fists hammering in and out at bellies, chests or heads... Your choice of a 314 m2 arena would provide space for about a dozen of fighting pairs, a little more as you had the fighting as a free-for-all, each woman for herself.

I'd suggest you take your time to describe the types of the women, by race, age and weight brackets, hair colours... and then as you pick a pair or a small group, describe with precision the look of the individual blade weapon, and the blows delivered. Do not leave us wondering about the ?many double kills where both fighters in a pair perished on each other's blades?. Tell us one by one, as A plunged her scimitar sideways on B's lower ribs, but before she could disengage her blade, the dying woman impaled her throat with her short dagger, cutting her jugular vein - and they fell on their knees, breast to breast, their fingers claspped around each other's throats, emptying themselves of rivers of dark red blood and dying in that mutual embrace...

The sort of gang (melee) fights is very difficult to go about, and neither master Cage, nor I (who once wrote a story in that genre - not posted) do it without dividing the large group into smaller groups. As you did, naturally, after that line that caught my criticism.

Please continue and bring us the freshness of your style, and the heat of your deadly arena fights.

I tend to favour small, private arenas, say 3x3 or 4x4 meters, where the patron can smell his fighters' sweat, blood and tears (and come?) and be stained by an eventual jet of blood...