Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bar Brawl Arousal

A few years ago I was dating a girl named Hannah. One hot summer night, we were in a pub in a working class part of town and two women started arguing, really getting in each other?s faces. It got very heated and they both decided to step outside and sort it out with their claws. Everyone tumbled outside to watch the fight. Hannah, who was a very pretty and sweet thing, pretended to disapprove, but she practcially dragged me out to watch. As they kicked off their shoes, tied their hair back and started circling one another, I put my arms around her shoulders and held her close to me, as much to protect her from the jostling crowd as anything. I could feel her trembling. It was summer and she was only wearing a short, thin cotton dress, so I thought she was trembling with fear. I asked her if she wanted to go, but she hurriedly said no, adding that she had never seen a street fight before and wanted to see what one was like.

Encouraged by the crowd, slaps were exchanged and then the women closed in on each other, grabbing tightly on to each other?s hair with one hand, while clawing each other?s cheeks with the other. Blood started flowing from their faces as they howled piteously. Hannah put her hands up to her face as if horrified by the display in front of her, but I noticed her eyes were glazed and fixed keenly on the two women. I realized that her body was not shaking with fear or cold, but trembling with excitement. She was relishing the spectacle in front of her. She wanted to see a good fight between two tough women, and it has to be said, she got one.

The fight lasted about five minutes. The fighters were both young, one with dirty blonde hair and the other with curly black hair, in good shape, and able to give and receive punishment. The crowd were cheering them on and their blood-lust encouraged them. They pounded each other with their fists, grunting and sobbing as the punches connected. The blonde started to get the better of the black haired girl, forcing her with blows against the side of a car. She butted the top of her head against the other's nose, causing blood to spurt over her face and onto the blonde?s forehead. At the sight of that, Hannah gave an excited little squeal, like a puppy. I looked at her and her mouth was turned upwards into a sweetly sadistic smile and her eyes were wide open and glistening. I had never seen her look so sexy, and she was, by nature, a naturally sexy girl. Small breasted, she didn't need a bra, but I noticed that her nipples were erect and protruding through the flimsy cotton dress. I realized that she was not only relishing every single moment of the brutality taking place directly in front of her, she was getting sexually aroused by it. As I felt her body quiver with excitement under my arms and watched her face light up with blood lust, I found myself getting turned on by her. I pulled her gently against me, her cute little bottom pressing into my crotch, and I found myself getting an erection. The fight was resolved when the blonde got behind her rival, forced her down on all fours, jammed her claws into her opponents nostrils and pulled up, ripping her nose to shreds. Hannah, beside herself, started squirming with excitement, forcing her bottom into my crotch even further. The back of her dress was covered with sweat, as if she was one of the combatants. She started giggling nervously as fists rained down on the neck and back of the girl on the bottom and then she shouted out,"Finish her off! Hit her harder! Kill her!" . God! She was in heaven... and so was I.

The bouncer, who stood by the whole time watching the fight and taking pictures of it with his cell phone, finally interceded and pulled the blonde off her bloodied opponent. The fight over, I led Hannah to the car. She kept saying it was typical of the guys in the crowd that they didn't do something to stop them because they enjoyed it too much. I asked her if she had enjoyed it. She admitted she had, and then added that she had not been the only girl in the crowd watching the fight, which was true. I had noticed a flock of young girls who had rushed outside for the entertainment and who had not hidden their delight. There had also been some girls, like Hannah, who had stepped out with their boyfriends, and who had watched it intently.

When I got Hannah home, who had not stopped talking about the fight, and whose skin was still glowing with excitment, she practically ripped my clothes off, before pushing me onto the bed, straddling me with her meaty thighs and impaling herself on my cock. As she thrust herself up and down on my manhood she kept on moaning about how great the fight was. ?Too bad they broke it up? she whimpered, ?I think if no one interfered it could have been a fight to the death!?. Upon hearing that my cock exploded, with my jism filling her up to the hilt.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy Re: Bar Brawl Arousal

Almost 700 views, and not a single comment. Amazing! This is the last time I'm posting to this board.

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Bar Brawl Arousal

Don't be discouraged. This is the reality.
    lauren large1
    I will take 12-15 hours to write a story knowing I will get 1100 hits and 3 comments. [Thanks Jessika!:thankU:]

I have worked all day to edit a clip for a Runboard catfight clip site and get 100s of downloads in a week and not one comment.

It is the way it is.

Every so often I just have to write. I'll post it here and if anyone says anything, I consider it a paying lottery ticket.

Inactive Member catfightfan_2000's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great start! This has the makings of a great story...maybe Hannah tries her luck with the brunette in the picture. Look forward to reading more of your stuff.:thankU:

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Yeah, unfortunately as Rudrah says, one seldom gets much response, which can be demotivating ... speaking from experience myself ...

I usually try to comment on most people's stuff (here & elsewhere) to encourage them, but don't always comment on everyone's work unfortunately. I can only do so much ... More-over, I'm more likely to reciprocate to others who've commented on my postings ...

As they say, DO UNTO OTHERS ... etc?

Ciao
    Jessie
    A straight bitch is just one who hasn't tasted pussy yet!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face Re: Bar Brawl Arousal - still on

Quote Originally Posted by marky126 View Post
    Almost 700 views, and not a single comment. Amazing! This is the last time I'm posting to this board.
    Hello, I hope you're still around, marky126.

As one of first 700 viewers who read your little but sexy story, I beg your pardon for keeping quiet at the time.

It is so much easier to read, than to post. To post, one must log in, remember the password. Yeah, we can in theory be always logged in, but browsers and anti-virus keep cleaning up the registry, and forcing us to do the thing again...

Did I like the story? Yes. It was hot, and it felt fresh - as from an inspired author that I had not read before (I think). So, I waited for more, like all the 699 other guys and girls.

I'm hoping that the other posters, and the stupendous brunette added by Ted Mark, will be incentive enough for your return with Hanna to that bar that the police tend to forget about. Let Hanna's lust get out of the box again, and set her boxing that chick's cheeks.

Thanks for sharing your inspired moments.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I too will beg forgiveness. Loved the story, hope to see more. It is interesting and new. I know how you feel. I posted 3 stories years ago. Fortunately for me I have a wife who used to wrestle and thought I'd share some of the more exciting matches. Since I'm not much of a writer I figured I'd stick with real life. I did get a few responses, 1 pointing out my improper use of dialog, 1 who thought I was too verbose and just wanted the action and no set up or back story, and a couple who berated me on my grammar. Needless to say I've avoided posting anything to the group and have been afraid to praise the one's I enjoy. I appreciate all those who have the guts to post a story, and will make a greater efoort to say so.

TJ

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb Re: Bar Brawl Arousal

Quote Originally Posted by drumguy8 View Post
    I too will beg forgiveness. Loved the story, hope to see more. It is interesting and new. I know how you feel. I posted 3 stories years ago. Fortunately for me I have a wife who used to wrestle and thought I'd share some of the more exciting matches. Since I'm not much of a writer I figured I'd stick with real life. I did get a few responses, 1 pointing out my improper use of dialog, 1 who thought I was too verbose and just wanted the action and no set up or back story, and a couple who berated me on my grammar. Needless to say I've avoided posting anything to the group and have been afraid to praise the one's I enjoy. I appreciate all those who have the guts to post a story, and will make a greater efoort to say so.

TJ
    Hi, you misspelled ?effort?, too!

Seriously, I think you over reacted. I knew a real good Author, English teacher, Latinist, a little verbose may be (grin) who wrote hundreds of good stories, and sold them, too. Rarely received a comment, much less a praise. He was sure that people liked his stories, because they kept ordering more and more from his extensive list - Ajax Computing - in the gold days of typewritten stories, than printers, well before laser tech...

Please repost your stories. If it was long ago, the links to the old archives are certainly broken, and I for one would love to read them. Anything based on real wrestling or catfight matches interest me.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great story Marky ! I wonder if Hanna would fight another gal after seeing this fight.
    Would she be able to face the fact that she could be a loser and suffer pain and humiliation ?

Defintiely something to fantasize about.

Sailor99

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My first read of the story and I like it. Lots of levels to it: the fighting girls, the aroused but discrete Hannah, the guy, and the crowd. All are involved and make the story what it is. Good job.