Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Freshman fight

Janine Maclaren was one of the hottest girls I had ever known. The fact that we had been sleeping together for the summer before our freshman year of college was one of the highlights of my "career" as a guy. To add to it, she was also one of the toughest girls I had ever met. Long, straight, black hair and pale skin, with a body that most women would pay for, she just had it going on. She was laid back and quiet too. When she walked in to a bar or a club though, people took notice. She was the youngest of 4 sisters and this was largely where she had garnered her "toughness". She never bragged, was loved by everyone and just exuded confidence. We went to a local college, basically more like 13th grade rather than college, as neither of us were rocket scientists.

Janine's best friend, Kristy went with us too. Kristy was no slouch in the looks/body department either, and was fairly feisty but nowhere near as tough as Janine. Her fights usually ended well though, as somehow, Janine would often find herself involved. The only person who I had ever seen beat Janine up was her older sister Melissa, who was only 1 year older and was also at the same college. (We lived in a small town and nobody ever leaves.)

Melissa was good looking, though not as pretty as Janine, but had been lucky enough to inherit her mother's body too, so when the three girls went out (Kristy, Janine, and Melissa) they basically stopped traffic. The only difference between them was that Kristy had blonde hair. We had been in school for about 4 months when Kristy, Janine and I went out. It was about 6 beers into the night and around 1 am when Janine and I heard a commotion at the front of the bar.

As we walked up front, Kristy and another HOT blonde girl were in each other's face. The blonde was drop-dead gorgeous, and quite honestly, blew Kristy out of the water, which I found hard to believe. Her tits, if they were real, were absolutely perfect. I saw Janine instinctively putting her hair into a ponytail and stepping out of her 4 inch heels. She began to work her way to the front of the crowd that had formed around the two blondes. I pushed forward myself, and leaned over to a guy who was watching.

"What's going on? " I asked.

"That smaller girl was all over Allison Lewis's boyfriend. Now she's about to get her ass kicked."

I didn't know Allison Lewis, but knew that the "smaller girl" was Kristy.

"Why do you think that the smaller girl is going to get her ass kicked?"

"You don't know who Allison Lewis is?" he asked, surprised. "She's a legend around this school, I thought it was required reading for you freshman--she's not only the hottest girl at this school, but she is reportedly the toughest girl around. She beat up some senior last year so badly that they had to take the girl to the hospital..."

"Wow," I said. With that, Janine broke through the crowd and insinuated herself between Allison and Kristy, trying to broker peace.

Allison was wearing a tight lycra scoop neck white top and blue jeans, Janine was wearing a black, short-sleeved mini-dress. The two girls were beginning to escalate as Allison was not accepting the peace effort. Kristy gradually snuck away as Janine somehow became the focus of Allison's anger. At this point, the bouncers intervened and the entire exchange poured out onto the sidewalk. In the reshuffling, Kristy and I ended up next to each other in the front row, with my 'informant' next to us.

Kristy snickered next to me. "This chick has no idea what she is about to get into."

I smirked, and replied, "Yep, I hope that Janine brought the big can of whoop-ass, cause this is gonna be good."

My informant overheard us, "Really, is that girl tough?"

Kristy and I looked at each other knowingly and laughed. "She's been known to defend herself..." I replied.

And with that, the flood gates opened. Like all streetfights, there was no organization to it and the initial punches were wild swings with hair and arms flying everywhere. Both girls grabbed clothing and hair and spun around and stumbled. After a few seconds though Allison had Janine's ponytail and had forced Janine's head down as she swung two uppercuts into my girlfriend's face. Blood exploded from Janine's face as her nose burst open. She pulled free from Allison though and returned with several punches of her own, not fazed by the bleeding, connecting with Allison's head and forcing the blonde backwards. Allison found herself backed up against the wall of the building and swung back at Janine, ultimately grabbing either her shirt, bra or tit (none of us could tell and Janine couldn't remember) and pulling her forward while she kneed Janine in the thigh and began punching her in the back and the side of the head. She maneuvered Janine into a headlock and unloaded several mostly ineffective punches while Janine did the same. The two fighters fell to the ground with Allison on top and Janine still stuck in the headlock. Kristy yelled for Janine to get up and out of the headlock. The blonde was strong though and was doing some pretty substantial damage. For her own part, the blonde's face was flushed and she was definitely struggling.

Janine pulled free but as she scrambled away, Allison hit her in the face again and she tumbled away rather than getting to her feet successfully. The older girl, on the other hand, got to her feet and kicked Janine in the chest and face three times, the third time, Janine's head snapped back and the crowd went "OOOOH" as Janine collapsed, covering herself. Allison stomped on Janine three or four times before stepping back to catch her breath. Most people would have been done, but that was the difference with Janine. A lot of the onlookers thought that the fight was over--including my informant, who leaned over and said "Not so tough anymore, huh? I warned you--Allison Lewis."

But to his surprise, and that of many others, Janine got up and charged Allison. She tackled the blonde to the ground, generating a roar from the crowd. She ended up straddling the blonde and getting in series of really powerful punches before the older girl successfully grabbed her wrists. I could see Lewis's left eye swelling. Janine looked horrible though and I could see in her face that she was hurt. The two struggled with their arm strength and the blonde bucked and brought her legs up trying to unseat her opponent. Janine tried to stay on top, but ultimately, the blonde was stronger and was able to roll her off. They struggled on the ground and somehow, Allison got on top and was able to grab Janine's head and bang it on the concrete twice.

That ended Janine's fight. I could see it was over, everyone could see it was over. For the first time, Janine had lost.

Not just lost, she had gotten her ass kicked. Allison got up off of her beaten foe and kicked her in the breasts one more time for good measure. Then she and her friends walked away. I could see that she was hurt too though, and that she would think a second time about fighting Janine.

My informant leaned over to me as I went to gather up Janine and said, "Hey, for what it's worth, she was the toughest opponent I've ever seen fight Allison Lewis. Hope she's okay."

We got Janine home. When we iced things down, she started to cry--out of frustration though, not out of pain.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Freshman fight

Melissa was furious. When she found out that her "little" sister had gotten her ass kicked by Allison Lewis, she was really angry--she was mad for a number of reasons but the biggest one was that she wasn't there to help and that it wasn't even Janine's fight in the first place. Kristy felt bad about that. Nevertheless, Melissa wouldn't let this stand. She went to Allison's campus apartment only to find out from her roommate that the girl had gone home for the week. The roommate told Melissa that although Allison had won the fight, the girl she had been fighting hurt her pretty badly too and Allison had gone home to recover.

So a week later, Melissa, began to stalk her prey. Because I was obsessed, I stalked Melissa. I couldn't miss this. The confrontation occurred actually nearly 3 weeks after Allison and Janine's fight because Melissa somehow could never find the blonde. Kristy and Janine were with me when it happened. It was 9 pm or so when the two girls finally found themselves face to face, in a grassy park just outside of Allison's apartment. Melissa was wearing a white tank top and sweat shorts and Allison was wearing a spaghetti strap t-shirt and a simple pleated cotton mini skirt. Exams were coming and Allison was just coming home in comfort clothes from studying--she was not prepared for a fight, but then again, I was somewhat surprised that Melissa wasn't in what I would have considered "optimal fighting attire".

The two began speaking, I could see the recognition in Allison's eyes almost immediately--Janine and Melissa looked a lot alike even though Janine was a little prettier. I could see that the blonde knew that there was no getting out of this, she instinctively had put her books down and had taken a step back. I watched as the fight just exploded in front of us. The two girls immediately buried their hands in each other's heads, shaking wildly. Melissa pulled one hand out and swung wild uppercuts into Allison's face, tits and gut and then spun her around and flung her to the ground. Allison was quick though and was able to get to her feet before Melissa was able to pounce. Both girls were breathing had as they circled one another. Again the fight exploded, this time with punches being thrown by both girls, each landing punishing fists to the other girl's face. Punch after punch they hit one another until Melissa was able to grab Allison and drive her back into a picnic table. Allison grunted loudly as her body was bent backwards and her feet were elevated a little off of the ground. Melissa mounted her opponent by climbing onto her knees on the table and pounded Allison's face and torso from her dominant position. Her dark hair flew wildly around her as Allison flailed and kicked beneath her foe. Suddenly though Allison swung her legs up and got them around Melissa pushing her off of her perch and sending her careening backwards onto the ground , head and shoulders crashing into the hard ground. Allison followed almost in one fluid motion, pouncing on the brunette. As Allison's face came into view though, we could see the blood from her nose and mouth where Melissa had done her damage. The big blonde crashed onto Janine's sister and retaliated for the onslaught that she had received. Punches rained down on Melissa from the big blonde as the brunette struggled to both protect herself and escape. The sound of the fists hitting her face and breasts was nauseating. Despite being pummeled, Melissa reached up, grabbed Allison's big tits like they were handles, and tossed the blonde off of her. Both girls immediately got to their feet and started talking trash to each other, breathing hard, fixing their hair and clothing and regaining their strength.

Both girls were hurting and neither wanted to be back in the fight too quickly, so for several seconds they circled each other. Then, as if on cue, they both closed the distance and began swinging and grabbing at each other again. Melissa ducked her head to protect herself at one point and Allison leaned in over her, grabbing her shirt and yanking it over her head. Even though it was a tank top, it still tangled Melissa up. Janine screamed frantically, recognizing her sister's predicament and unable to contain herself. Kristy mumbled "Shit" and I couldn't take my eyes off of the two hellcats as I watched the next series of moves unfold. Allison took advantage of Melissa's situation, unleashing a flurry of punches and then knees to Melissa, repeatedly pounding her without mercy until Melissa was able to pull free of the shirt, now red with blood, and then stumble away as Allison tossed the shirt to the side and went in for the kill. Melissa' s face was dazed and bloody, her hair was disheveled and her breasts were more or less falling out of her bra. She turned to face Allison but was clearly a bit disoriented as Allison picked her apart with well-placed punches. Melissa made a few half-hearted swings but otherwise just tried to cover up as Allison pounded her down to the ground and onto her knees.

Janine and Kristy were staring dumbfounded as they watched Melissa getting beat up. More than getting beat up, Melissa was now in the process of getting her ass kicked. Melissa wasn't done though apparently, as she suddenly sprang up, driving her shoulder into Allison's midsection and driving Allison into the ground. The two girls rolled around with Melissa maintaining superiority throughout until she was able to successfully mount Allison and start pounding the blonde herself. At first her punches were fueled with adrenaline and fury but it wasn't long before she fatigued. Allison had been able to tie up one wrist but had been unable to stop Melissa's right fist from slamming her face like a piston. Now Melissa was running out of steam though. It was the perfect time for Allison to try to unseat Melissa but the blonde was too badly battered. Instead she struggled feebly as Melissa was able to maintain her position, grab Allison's head and return the head slams that the blonde had inflicted on her sister. Unfortunately, she was so weak from fatigue and the beating she had taken that she couldn't do as much damage as she wanted.

"You give?" she mumbled through blood and a fat lip.

No answer.

"Is that a yes?"

Allison struggled anew beneath the brunette and Melissa squirmed in position on top of her belly.

"I'll take that as a no." Melissa grumbled, shifting her weight to maintain her balance. I knew it was perverse, but I could see up her shorts in the position she was in now, and I found the fact that she wasn't wearing underwear an even bigger turn on than the fight had already been. She punched Allison again twice more and then once in her big tits.

"You give?" Melissa asked again, breathing hard.

Suddenly, Allison's hand shot up, grabbing Melissa's big tit which had essentially escaped her bra. Instinctively, Melissa grabbed Allison's hand with both of her own and Allison's other hand shot right into my line of sight up Melissa's shorts.

Through gritted teeth I heard Melissa growl "All's fair in war, bitch!"

Melissa shrieked, no she wailed, "My CUUUUNNNNNNTTTT!" and she frantically struggled to escape the grip the blonde had on her sex. Allison though, was not about to let go, she maneuvered as Melissa fell to her back, trying to pry the hand out of her shorts but Allison leaned in and grimaced with exertion as she squeezed tighter and dug her nails into the sensitive flesh. Melissa's legs flailed wildly as she frantically screamed, "No-no-no, let go, let go you bitch, let go!!!! I give! I give! YOU WIN!! FUCKING A let go!!!"

With that Allison stumbled away, an absolutely bloody mess, but having beaten the shit out of yet another Maclaren girl,

.... and still undefeated.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

TGFShindy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That was great as always Shindy.

I'd love to see Allison and Janine in another fight, to see if it was just a fluke or if Allison really could beat Janine any time she liked. Rematches are always more intense, and now that Janine knows how Allison likes to fight dirty, maybe she'd give her some of her own treatment.

Either way amazing story as always, and I also look forward to you continuing your series of underground matches in Bangkok.