Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Monica vs Signe

Monica vs Signe

Monica work with movieteam.
    Signe are entertainer.
    After they are finish with the program, they are alone in studio.
    No they are enemy, and the fight begin.

Who win?
    What do the winner with the looser.

Name.................Monica....................Sig ne
    Age...................33.......................... .46
    Height................166......................... 163
    Weight................68.......................... 70
    Bra size...............75DD......................75DD

monicasigne

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Monica vs Signe

In my opinion, there is no doubt that Monica wins big time. She looks in better shape and just plain meaner. I'll try to write a story over the next couple of days. Please post any additional pictures you might have of either woman, but especially Signe. The posted picture of her sitting doesn't really show what kind of body she has.

Fanman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry i dont have more picture with signe.
    But she is sexy, with big boobs.

signe181

signe441

Uploaded with ImageShack.usmonicajk

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No problem...story is almost complete. Will probably post it sometime this weekend.

Fanman

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Monica vs Signe - The Studio

The Studio

Monica was the floor manager of a popular TV day time talk show in Europe. She was your typical controlling alpha bitch type of personality. Very controlling and very no nonsense, but at the same time very protective of her people. However, she was also capable of working with all types of celebrities and personalities, able to make them feel comfortable and letting them enjoy their appearance on the show. Physically she was a very imposing woman, standing 5? 5?, 135 lbs and measuring 40DDD-24-34. She wore her brunette hair just above her shoulders

On the show one day came Signe, a semi-popular day time star. She was your typical self centered, egotistical actress, who thought nothing of denigrating others to make herself look important. She and Monica crossed swords almost immediately that Signe stepped foot on the set. Though she was ten years older than Monica, she was very much Monica?s physical equal, being 5? 4?, 141 lbs and 40DD-28-38, with her blonde hair just below her shoulders. Signe commonly used her large and voluptuous body to intimidate and control others, as did Monica. In this case neither was cowed by the others physicality.

As the day wore on, the two became increasingly belligerent toward on another, to the point that Monica?s assistant and several of the stage hands, as well as Signe?s agent, stayed close by whenever the two were near each other, just in case. However, as much as the two were coming to hate, loath and despise the other, they were both professionals, and worked diligently to get through the taping of the show.

Finally, it was done. Signe went back to her dressing room to remove her makeup and change for the trip home. Because of the tension that had built up, everyone else gladly took off ASAP. Unfortunately, Monica had a final document for Signe to sign, and all her assistants had beat a hasty departure, leaving Monica with the distasteful task of facing Signe. Forcing herself to be calm, Monica knocked on Signe?s door.

?Come in. Oh it?s you. What the hell do you want??

?Just some papers you need to sign. Trust me?I don?t want to be around you any more that you want to be around me.?

Signe signed the papers and thrust them back at Monica. ?Here?now get your disgusting face out of my sight. I?m likely to be sick if I have to look at you one more minute.?

?Trust me the feeling is mutual. You come in here all pumped up on your own arrogance, thinking you?re so much better than everyone else. Shit you probably even think you?er better than ME. HA!?

?What do you mean by that? I quite obviously have a much better body than you, and I?m the TV star, not you. People pay to look at me.?

?Pay to laugh at you, you mean. Your body doesn?t come close to mine.?

?Bitch.?

?Ugly slut.?

?Cunt!?

?Twat!?

The two stood glaring at each other, bodies literally trembling in their desire to tear into each other. Monica didn?t want to start the fight, she wanted to be able to say she was just defending herself, but she DID want to take the obnoxious witch apart in the worse way, so she tried to goad the blond bitch into starting something.

?Not woman enough, uh bitch? No one around to save you? You try something with me and I?ll beat those bloated boobs of yours black and blue.?

?So you think you?re woman enough to take me on? Fuck you bitch?I?ll show you who the better woman is around here. I?m going to beat the shit out of you, then fuck you till you can?t stand it. I?m going to carve my initials in those fake boobs of yours and shove my fist up your cunt. When I get done with you, you won?t want to fuck for a year. Of course that?s assuming you want to fuck now? Probably not. You probably wouldn?t know what to do with either a man or a woman! Even with a body like that you?re probably one of those sexless, cold sluts that can?t get off and can?t satisfy either a man or a woman.?

?Fuck you slut?I?ll show you how much of a woman I am by making you cum till you scream. Then once you?re lying defenseless on the floor, I?ll fucking destroy those worthless bags of fat on your chest and pump my fist up your pussy till I bust it open.?

?Come on then cunt.? Signe shed the dressing gown she was wearing, leaving her in just a thong. ?Going to strip down or am I going to have to rip your clothes off as well? Or are you just so ashamed of your body that you can?t imagine taking your clothes off in front of a superior woman like me??

Seething, Monica quickly stripped down to just her panties, leaving the two beauties semi-nude and facing each other in the empty room.

The two stood for a second, appraising the other woman?s body. Monica?s body was spectacular. Her breasts were large, full and very firm. She seemed to defy gravity somehow, her breasts having very little sag, standing almost straight out from her chest. Her stomach was firm and waist slender, but her hips and ass were kind of small. Signe had a more womanly figure, much more of an hour glass, with large, though slightly sagging breasts, firm waist and large shapely ass and hips.

Done checking each other out, their eyes met and they lunged at each other. Their breasts became the others immediate target, and each grabbed at the others cones. Fingers and nails scratched across breast flesh and both screamed.

Unable to secure a hold on Monica?s boobs, Signe slapped at her face and head, landing several good shots. Monica, equally frustrated in her efforts to grab tit, but made of sterner stuff, sent several closed fist punches up into the bottom of Signe?s tata?s. Both gasped and took a step back. Glaring, spitting and snarling, both again lunged and this time went for hair. Fingers deeply entwined in blond and brunette hair, the duo swung each other around the room, banging and slamming into walls and furniture. Bodies slapping together, their breasts slammed into contact and Signe gasped and moaned, feeling the firm breasts of Monica crush her pair of girls. Monica felt it also, and slammed her body into Signe again. Signe tried to fight back, tried to slam her breasts into Monica tits, but every time she did it hurt her far more than it hurt Monica. Over and over Monica slammed her girls into Signe?s. Bending her knees, Monica came up from under and pounded her girls into Signe?s, pushing them up and stretching them painfully. Jumping up she slammed her pair down onto Signe?s, crushing them and pushing them even further down than they already hung. But more often than not, she just went straight in, her nipples slashing into Signe?s, and her beautiful, full solid, breasts pounding on Signe?s weakening milkbags. The two must have come together over thirty times in a five minute period.

Monica pushed a pain racked Signe into a wall and splashed her body against Signe?s, breast to breast, further crushing Signe?s tits into her chest. Pulling back and splashing in, Monica pounded Signe into the wall over and over, crushing and mashing Signe?s boobs, with her own firm pair. The more she pounded the worse it became for Signe. Both the woman could feel how soft and yielding Signe?s tits had become under Monica?s relentless attack. Farther and farther Signe?s tits mushroomed out, being compressed and pulverized by Monica?s superior breasts.

When Signe began to sob, Monica stopped, but only so she could grab on to Signe?s left tit with her right hand. Monica wanted to feel the tit crush in her hand. For just a second, Monica reveled in the feel of Signe?s tit. She rubbed and stroked the boob, tickling her palm with Signe?s engorging nipple. Pinning Signe to the wall, Monica caressed her huge tit like a man would, till she could feel the nipple was fully engorged. Then Monica clamped her hand on the tit and mauled it, squeezing and twisting. Signe screamed as Monica tried to destroy the delicate breast flesh, crushing the glands and ripping at the tendons and muscles. Monica pushed the boob up as far as she could on Signe?s chest then ripped it down savagely, stretching and pulling at the softening tit. Twisting and turning the boob, Monica mauled and tortured the blonde bitch.

Taking the other hand from Signe?s hair, Monica slapped her face, forehand, then backhand, then put both hands on Signe?s milkers, locked her elbows and pushed against Signe?s boobs as hard as she could. Signe screamed and grabbed at Monica?s wrists, pulling and twisting, trying to get them off her tits.

?Can you feel it slut, feel how soft your tits are now? spongy, yielding to my superiority. I can feel it, everytime my boobs crush yours I can feel them giving way. My breasts are far superior to yours.?

Monica quickly pulled her arms out to the side, taking Signe?s hands still gripping Monica?s wrists with them, then slamming her breasts forward into Signe?s yielding tatas, squashing them into her chest even more. Spinning her hands, Monica grabbed Signe?s wrists and pinned her arms to the wall. Pushing back to full arms length, Monica again splashed her body against Signe?s, mashing her tits and pounding her into the wall. Looking the other cat in the eye Monica taunted the sobbing Signe.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Monica vs Signe The Studio II

?What do you say cunt? Want to give up? Want me to stop pounding my superior breasts into your sagging, soft boobs? We both can feel it?your tits are getting soft. Much more of this and I?m going to be doing some real damage to them.? Another quick splash brought more sobs from Signe.

?No?No?I w?w?won?t give up. Oh god my breasts.? That exclamation being brought on by another pounding from Monica?s girls.

Pulling Signe?s hands up above her head, Monica pinned them against the wall, holding them with one hand, and quick as a snake sent her free hand down into Signe?s thong, rubbing at Signe?s pussy. Signe gasped as Monica?s hand cupped her mound and began rubbing her cunt.

?Oh my?you?re wet?you?er very wet. You like this stuff. You like feeling my superior breasts pound your tits flat, don?t you? You like being dominated by a superior woman.?

?No?no?get off me you cow. Oh god?my tits?my pussy.?

Signe began sobbing more, and adding mews and groans as Monica masturbated her. Signe gasped loudly when Monica slipped her finger into Signe?s cunt and began finger fucking her, Signe chanting ?NO?No?No?oh god no.? Suddenly her chanting changed to ?Yes?yes?oh yes?fuck me? fuck me?OH?OH?you found the spot? oh god you found my g-spot?.oh god I?m cuming!?

Monica pushed her breasts into Signe?s tits and rubbed them back and forth, then up and down. When their nipples flicked across each other, Signe gasped then yelled out ?OH GOD I?M CUMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG!?

Monica pounded her finger into Signe as hard and deep as she could, fucking the blond and extending her orgasm. Monica dipped her head and latched her lips onto Signe?s rigidly engorged nipple, sucking hard at the nub. Signe screamed and came again?and again?and again. Monica was hard pressed to keep the writhing woman pinned to the wall. She wasn?t sure if Signe was having multiple orgasms or just one very long one. Either way Signe was cumming more that Monica had ever seen a woman cum.

Finally Signe finished and simply collapsed, bonelessly sliding down the wall to a heap on the floor. Monica stood panting, breathing deeply, trying to calm her self down. When Signe had orgasmed, it had stirred Monica so much that she almost came herself. She had always loved dominating other women?especially arrogant bitches like Signe.

Getting her breathing under control, Monica cast an eye around the room and spied what she needed. Grabbing the empty wine bottle, Monica swiftly knelt next to the prostrate Signe and rolled her onto her back. Spreading Signe?s leg, Monica deftly slipped the mouth of the wine bottle into Signe?s pussy and gently began pumping it in and out. Signe gasped and jerked. Her hands went to her groin as she tried to stop the violation of her vagina. Monica slapped Signe?s hands away then gripped a tit and caressed, rolling the tit across her chest, squeezing the nipple and pulling it up and down. Signe began responding almost immediately, her body pumping back against the wine bottle Monica was fucking her with. She pushed her tits into Monica?s hand as the dominate woman completely controlled Signe?s body. In less then three minutes, Signe began to cum again, another long deep orgasm. By the end Monica was pounding the wine bottle in so hard she was surprised and a little disappointed that it didn?t shatter inside the fucking cunt Signe.

Again Monica sat back and rested, getting her own body under control. Ready again, she leaned forward, licking and sucking at Signe?s nipples, while her hand again began rubbing at Signe?s pussy. Slipping in a finger?then another?three?then all four, Monica pumped in, fucking Signe again. Signe?s body again responded to the manipulation of her pussy, panting, sobbing at the humiliation of the ease with which Monica was controlling her body. Monica could feel Signe?s nipple engorging in her mouth, and readily sucked at the teat. When Monica slipped her thumb into Signe?s pussy with all her fingers, Signe cried out, panicking at what she knew Monica had planned next. Signe tried to push the dominant bitch away but was unable to. Finally she sent her own hand between Monica?s leg to try to attack. Monica simply opened her legs further to allow Signe better access.

Now the real war began. Monica sucked nipple and pushed her hand into Signe?s pussy, as Signe tried to do the same. Signe squirmed around till she could get her mouth at Monica?s breast. For the first time Signe saw and felt the size of Monica?s nipple and she was astounded, then devestated. Not only were Monica?s breasts huge, large and firmer than Signe?s, but her nipples and aureola were also far larger. Signe began sobbing again, admitting to herself that this was by far a superior woman. Superior to her anyway.

Signe tried to compete at one last thing, pushing her hand into Monica?s pussy. But it was too tight and Monica had too much control of her muscles. Signe could not get her hand in. Not so Monica. With a final push and scream from Signe, Monica breached the last defense and shoved her entire hand into Signe?s cunt, fisting the woman, pounding her fist deeper and deeper into the defeated woman. Signe screamed over and over, crying loudly at the violation of her pussy, and becoming hysterial as Monica went deeper and deeper into her cunt. Finally?

?OH GOD STOP?PLEASE MONICA?YOU?RE DESTROYING ME. Oh god please no more. I give?I give?oh god no more?please you win. You are the superior woman. I can not compete with you?.please I give.?

Monica savagely pounded her fist in twice more, putting her hand further up Signe?s cunt that anything had ever been, then ripped her hand out, nails extended, scratching as she pulled out. Getting all the way out, Monica scratched at Signe?s clit, drawing blood from the little button just to be sure Signe won?t forget this little chat for a while.

Monica sat back and Signe turned away and rolled up around her devastated womanhood, violated and humiliated by another women.

?Oh no?none of that bitch!? Monica ruthlessly pulled Signe onto her back, then swung her leg over Signe and pushed her bush into Signe?s face. Knowing what she was to do, Signe pushed her tongue deep into Monica?s pussy and began licking and sucking. Monica put her hands behind her on Signe?s tits, leaned back and pushed her pussy harder into Signe?s face. It was well after midnight before Monica allowed the completely cowed and humiliated Signe to leave?and then only after Signe vowed to come to Monica whenever she called. Monica thought she?d enjoy having a sex slave for a while. Um?she thought of a number of men she would reward with Signe?s body, and at least two women. Yes, Monica knew she?d enjoy having a sex slave.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice, but poore Signe

Maybe you can use someone off this woman in this post?

Post you`re dream catfight woman here - Hostboard