Thread: Holly rollers 2 friday round 3 (a trailer sluts saga )

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Holly rollers 2 friday round 3 (a trailer sluts saga )

After 30 minutes the Andrews family reluctantly crawled away from a thourghly fucked up Marge Taylor her two girls dragged thier semi conscious mother to thier side of the room,Marge weeped with shame a thin sheen of Tammy Andrews pussy juice staining her tear stained face,her ass and pussy holes gaped wide open from the fists of Lacy and denna.Now i called Clair and Denna to the table both girls rolled thir dice Clair rooled a !0 Denna a 7 Clair picked out a slip of paper which i read Next event bare knuckle brawl both ladies will fight bare knuckle no time limit until one gives up or is knocked out the loser will be used by the winner and her family for thirty minutes after the match.

Clair and Denna went to the center of the room i rang the bell and the bitches went at it,Now it may not have been picture perfect but what these two lacked in skill they more than made up for with will and spirit.Fists flew left and right neither girl knew much about defense but man they sure hunted heads Clair connected with a right hook that spun blonde Denna around another right splattered the blondes nose spraying blood across the red heads tits,Denna tried to cover up as Clair continued the assult.Clair sensing a quick victory faked a right then sdent a left into Dennas heaving belly,the blonde sank to her knees Clair grabbed the blondes hair pulled the blondes face up and loaded up a right fist,before the blow was delivered Clair was doubled up by a right fist to her gut the red heads knees wobbled she backed up a step then groned as another right fist crushed her exposed clit.

Clair now stood there barely able to keep her feet under her,hands clasping her aching cunt knees together she was floored by a snap kick to the jaw that put her down and out the Andrews family went beserk as they fell upon the red haired girl as Marge and jenny Taylor cried in despair.After smelling salts restored her to the land of the living Lacy andrews sat reverse cow girl on the teens face pulling the defeated girls legs back till her knees were flat on the stained carpet Denna grabbed a 8 inch vibrator and went to town on Clairs pucked ass hole as Tammy sent her right arm up to mid forearm deep into the screaming girls twat,the girls screams were muffled by Lacys asscheeeks.
    fight fan forever/formerly M DAWG

WriteThisWay

Question Re: Holly rollers 2 friday round 3 (a trailer sluts saga )

Are you seriously not going to fix the spelling error in the title? Holy, not holly.:mooning:

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Holly rollers 2 friday round 3 (a trailer sluts saga )

Hey Dawd,

sorry for not replying earlier to your new stories!

First of all: great to see you back on the board!

Second: holy rollers 2 friday (great name) is very entertaining. Slowly getting rougher and tougher, the struggle getting more intense for the six (?) women with every round: please continue the story for two or three more rounds! Poor Taylors, guess they'll be fucked up pretty badly when that day ends!

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool Re: Holly rollers 2 friday round 3 (a trailer sluts saga )

I liked the story so much I had to illustrate it!

Hard to find right girls
    CLICK IMAGE TO SEE IT!

Attachment 1299
    CLICK IMAGE TO SEE IT!

:snickerpup:

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ted, sadly, Hostboard tells me: "you do not have permission to access this page". Some idea? Usually, looking at pics and attachments works very well for me with Hostboard...

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tr0tz View Post
    Ted, sadly, Hostboard tells me: "you do not have permission to access this page". Some idea? Usually, looking at pics and attachments works very well for me with Hostboard...
    I'm not certain I understand what you wrote. I have just received an e-mail notice of a posting you made. I am now at MikeJV's site and you message is posted.

I see both the thumbnail and url links to the picture.

Are you telling me they won't let you connect to the links of the picture?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Re: attachmend/pic not working

I can see your message, but for your post, the thumbnail is missing and the link with the name "andrews_and_taylors.jpg" and linking to "http://www.hostboard.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1299" does lead to an error page.

Usually, your thumbnails and image links do work (and I really enjoy them!), like in CATFIGHT: Which greasy DIVA would ruin the other, Aguilera or Winehouse - Hostboard

Difference seems to be, that this time, the pic is not embedded, but only attached to the message?!