Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Retired?? Part 4

Heather maneuvered around and kicked Rachel in the head again. She then physically forced Rachel onto her back and pried her legs open. Instinctively, Rachel shot her hands down to cover her crotch. Heather grabbed at the brunette's hands as they struggled against one another, the blonde insinuating herself between her foe's legs. Slowly, Heather overpowered Rachel, exposing the already wounded pussy. Her eyes gleamed with a devilish glint as Rachel tried to flail and kick away, but somehow Heather had hooked her legs with her arms and in her wounded state, the brunette was powerless to overcome her opponent.

Heather's hands immediately went to work--one hand keeping Rachel's hands at bay while the other ravaged the brunette's sex. Rachel sobbed as Heather's sharp claws tore at the soft flesh that served as a gateway to Rachel's femininity then began to probe deeply inside her. The brunette gasped and uncontrollably arched her back as the blonde's fingers--several of them, pushed deep inside of her. The fight had changed momentarily, as Heather's fingers worked hard inside of Rachel, urging the brunette's battered body to near climax. Just as the brunette got close though, Heather would withdraw and pinch her, breaking the near-orgasmic state. Rachel whimpered after the third time, trying to grab the blonde's hand and draw it back inside of her, but this time, the blonde mounted the brunette, and began to grind her own pussy forcefully onto Rachel's slipping fingers into both of the brunette's holes.

Rachel knew what was happening, but was helpless to resist. The blonde was demonstrating her complete dominance, physically and sexually, having already bested the brunette's tits. Despite being physically battered, the blonde was in control and Rachel was not. As Rachel felt her body working closer and closer to orgasm, her physical strength being sapped away, the blonde's thrusting became more physical and pain intermixed with pleasure, intesifying the experience in an unusual way.

"Who's my bitch??" asked the blonde.

Rachel refused to answer. Heather brutally twisted her nipples.

"Who's my bitch, Rachel?" Heather asked again.

No answer.

Rachel groaned in near explosive ecstasy as the blonde leaned in and bit her lip viciously, tearing it and shedding more blood. Rachel yelped at the assault.

"I said, who's my BITCH!!!??" and with that, Heather slammed her cunt down onto Rachel's simultaneously driving 4 fingers inside of Rachel and her thumb up her ass.

"oh my GODDDD!!! I am! I am! I aaaaammmm!!!!! don't STOP oh! oh! oh! don't STOP, oh my--, oh my---, Oh Oh OOOOHHHH STOP YES STOP STOP STOP!!! NOOOOOoooooo...." shrieked Rachel as she exploded, her body convulsing so intensely that she unseated Heather readily and sent the blonde tumbling away.

She rubbed her clit intensely, her body sapped of energy from the beating and the sexual assault. She lay there motionless as Heather got to her feet, wincing. Nevertheless the blonde stood and stood tall and proud, despite the battering she had taken.

She looked at the defeated woman on the ground and smiled through her swollen lips.

She stumbled to the door...

She fumbled with the key...

She unlocked it, looking back at the brunette who still had not moved.

She walked out, victorious....

Rachel dropped the remote onto the bed as her body exploded with another orgasm.

She lay there in the island breeze, her chest rising and falling in the aftermath of her masturbation. She was jolted from her peaceful state by her cellphone ringing.

"Hello?" she said...

The voice on the other end was instantly familiar.

"It's Heather" the woman said,

"Do you want a rematch????"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Retired?? Part 4

Mmm, very hot! As a brunette, I'd love to have a rematch & a chance at 'revenge' for Rachel ... LOL! :-)

Meaow
    Jessie
    A straight bitch is just one who hasn't tasted pussy yet!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another great story. This is way better than other stories where the two fighterrs were so equally matched that they never seemed to end. I really hope that there is a rematch.

Hostboard Member fanofthefights's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I agree with Wildger1 that I too really hope there is a rematch! Your stories are always excellent and this one was no different. Please give Rachel (to use one of your previous titles) a chance at retribution, or abject humiliation!