Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Couples wrestling

The evening started well enough until I was flat on my back. I looked to my right and my wife Jen was pinned by Bob's wife Lynn tit to tit and Bob had me pinned cock to cock.

About 10 years ago Bob and I were in our mid teens and we did what a lot of teen guys do. We hung out during the day when our folks were at work and talked about sex, girls, sex, cars and sex. We didn't know how to get girls nor did we understand what to do if we ever did get a girl. We just knew it was important to get a girl. Quite often we wrestled on the living room floor to burn off testosterone. In those days I was the jock and was stronger than Bob but I wouldn't do any rough stuff and let him hold his own and sometimes to keep him interested let him pin me. We became hard while wrestling. It felt so good to feel his boner through our clothes as we struggled together. Being horny we dropped trousers and compared dicks and masturbated together. I was the athlete and Bob was kind of feminine so it galled me that his cock was a little bigger than mine.

We obtained our drivers licenses and since we went to different schools we drifted apart and finally discovered girls. Ten years later we were married and working and leading regular lives. I never forgot those good times with him on our living room floor though. I looked him up on social media and we connected and met for coffee at a local diner. Soon his wife Lynn and my wife Jen and Bob and I were hanging out, going to movies and dinner and sharing meals at each others homes.

Six months after our first get together we decided to rent a cabin together at a lake up north. We drive the three hours to the lake. We carried our bags and food for the week in the cabin, put the perishables in the fridge after dropping our luggage on the living room floor. Then we opened a couple bottles of wine and relaxed in our beautiful rustic setting. It became late and we polished off the two bottles of wine and were getting ready to choose bedrooms. The master bedroom was quite big with a king sized bed and an attached bathroom. The guest bedroom was nice but smaller with a queen bed. Jen asked, ?Who gets the master bedroom??
    Lynn quickly said, ?I'll wrestle you for it.? Bob and I laughed but were immediately turned on. The girls dropped to their knees in the middle of the living room and worked their way toward each other until their knees were touching and their boobs were pressed against each other. Bob and I sat on the couch leaning forward hardly believing what we were seeing. The women wrapped their arms around each other and struggled together until they fell sideways with Lynn on top for a moment then Jen had the advantage. Back and forth they wrestled getting each other in scissors, head locks and finally Jen was on her stomach with Lynn on her back holding Jen's arms out. It looked like the end for Jen until I suggested they would do better in their panties and bras. I thought everyone would laugh it off and that would be the end of that. I was so horny I was ready to take to the guest bedroom and screw Jen's brains out. Maybe it was the wine but Lynn got up and said it would be better that way and took off her shorts and blouse. Jen did the same and said, ?If we are down to our underwear you two dudes have to do the same and wrestle too. The women didn't have to tell us twice. We quickly disrobed down to our jockeys and sat back down on the couch. Once again the girls got on their knees and pushed their boobs against each other looking at their tits like they were comparing and having a mini boob fight. I won't pretend to understand bra sizes I can just tell you both women have very nice boobs that filled their bras and both women were about the same size boob wise and they are both about 5' 4? or 5? tall so on their knees. Once again they bear hugged and then fell sideways. First one was on top and then the other. This time Lynn was on her stomach with Jen on her back. Jen undid Lynn's bra and worked it off and then took her own bra off and threw it aside laughing as she turned Lynn over and sat on Lynn's hips and put her in a spread eagle. I about passed out seeing Jen on Lynn boobs against boobs. Lynn got out from under Jen, got Jen in a head lock and climbed on top of her. Their nipples were so hard and bodies so beautiful I could not help but reach in my shorts and start stroking my cock. I saw Bob was already doing so. The girls continued to wrestle until Jen was able to mount Lynn in a school girl pin sitting on Lynn's shoulders with her crotch on Lynn's chin. Lynn could not get out of that hold and said, ?Ok, I give, I give.? Jen stood up and helped lynn up and they hugged for a moment and laughed together.

?Now it's your turn boys,? Lynn said with a smile and twinkle in her eye. Bob and I got down on the floor on our knees. I didn't notice it before but I saw that Bob must have been working out. He had a nice six pack, pecs, and biceps. I was still confident though because after all, ten years ago I was the neighborhood jock. Our cocks were still hard of as we moved toward each other in just our shorts. We put our hands on each others shoulders and then began to wrestle. When we were teens I let Bob hold his own but now I felt he was doing that to me. He laid on me and I could feel his cock on mine through our shorts. He was flexing his pectoral muscles on my chest. Jen was trying to encourage me, ?Come on Ken, show him who's the man.? ?Hold him Bob, hold him down,? Lynn exclaimed. To make it interesting I felt Bob allowed me to push him over and we struggled until our shorts worked themselves down and the heads of our cocks protruded from under the fabric. Our bare cock heads rubbed together as I fought to get on top of him. The girls jumped into the fray and pulled our shorts all the way off and Lynn pushed Jen down and pinned her tit to tit and clit to clit. Bob rolled me off and scrambled on top of me pinning me. He lifted his hips up and said, ?Look Lynn, look at our cocks.? All four of us looked down as his cock hovered over mine. Rats, I thought. He is still bigger than me. He laid back down on me pinning my arms and with his cock next to mine as he laid on me. That's when I looked over and saw Jen being pinned tit to tit by Lynn as I was pinned cock to cock by Bob and I neither Jen nor I could get out of our situation. They held us fast in place. Lynn said, ?I guess we are the best and sexiest couple.? Then she looked in Jen's eyes and asked, ?Who is the sexier stronger women?? She pressed her boobs harder into Jens. I moved my cock against Bob's as he held me down. I figured I could turn him on, get him ready to cum so I could best him. But no luck. He started grinding on me as he held me in place.

Lynn let Jen up and our wives got on each side of Bob and me. Lynn said, ?Bob lift your hips up again.? So he did that and Lynn reached in and held our cocks together by the heads so the Vs under our cocks rubbed hard against each other. I could feel Bob start to swell and that excited me so much I started to cum too. I exploded first and then he came. Hot cum shot over my stomach and chest. Exhausted Bob fell off me. We laid on our backs panting.

Lynn suggested we all get in bed in the master bedroom and continue this. Jen said, ?I hope you guys can cum again because I am super hot!? Lynn agreed with that need. ?Let us rest a little,? I suggested still panting. The women cleaned me up with towels from the bathroom and then stroked Bob and I to get us hard again. It didn't take long. Lynn said she liked it when Bob was on top of me and his cock was over mine. We happily got in that position again and the girls stroked us and compared our dicks and balls commenting on each. Bob is just a little longer and his shaft a little bigger around. I looked at Jen and told her I was sorry I was not bigger. She smiled and said, ?Its not the pencil, its how you write your name.? We all laughed at that remark. I asked her if she would like to have Bob's cock in her she responded she would if it was OK with Lynn. Lynn said, ?Sure. Then I have an idea I've fantasized about and would like to try.? She warned Bob not to cum because she had a plan for him. Bob and Jen screwed long enough for Jen to climax twice then Lynn made Bob get off of Jen. Then much to my delight Lynn got back on top of Jen hold her arms down and pressing her boobs into Jens' tits. ?OK Bob, enter me from the back in my pussy.? It was kind of clumsy getting all the legs in the right place and then while Lynn held Jen down in the missionary trib position Bob screwed Lynn from behind. After he came their juices flowed down over Jen's pussy. Bob rolled off and I took his place and put my cock in his wife Lynn for the very first time. We screwed for a bit then the girls changed places and I finished with Jen on top. Finally we all lay in the king bed and played and slept until dawn It was a wonderful week at the lake. To bad we didn't get much fishing or swimming in.

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

It's good to see a spectrum of writing opening up on the board. If writers see al sorts of stuff, even stuff that's no where near their interest, the expression of openness if not the content will encourage them to try something them selves.

Junior Hostboard Member the_iguana's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sally and I met on an adult dating site. She is married and lived across the state from me but with her attitude and boobs and body it was worth an almost three hour drive every couple of months or so. We met in a motel for the afternoon so she could get home in before hubby got there from work. This went on for some time and then she shared with me that she had another dude because after all, I could not get there on a regular basis to service her. i understood, no big deal. It was just sex after all. I suggested that perhaps we could have a threesome with Sam and her and me. She checked it out and Sam was agreeable but he said he wanted me to blow him. No dice was my reply but I would cock fight him and he he bested me then maybe. So we met in the same motel as usual. Sam and I eyed each other as the three of us undressed. We stripped down to our jockey shorts and sized up our packages. We got on our knees on the bed and went at it. I let him get me on my back and he straddled me our cocks pressed together through the fabric of our shorts. We were ready for more and he stripped off mine and then his own and laid on me our cocks side by side as we rubbed together chest flexing against chest, biceps straining and cocks throbbing. As he was concentrating on our action I was able to flip him over so I was on top. I sat him him balls on balls and cocks erect. "Hold our cocks together Sally," I said and she was eager to oblige the two studs in her life. As she held our shafts and heads together I humped him and he thrust back against my cock. We went faster and faster and I felt his cock swell and then explode with hot cum all over our chests and stomachs. I emptied him out and posed over him for a moment with my balls hanging down on his and my still hard member over his spent dick. While he was weakened like this I moved up rubbing my cock and balls across his stomach and chest and then put my dick in his mouth and made him suck me. Afterwards we both screwed the hell out of Sally and in the end, she chose Sam as the better man even though we were evenly matched size and screwing skill wise and was victorious in the cock fight. Oh well. Win some lose some. I think I will as for a rematch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12