Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey what happened to my link?!

Was wondering if anyone knew why the japanese sexfight video site was down, as it's been for most of the week or unless they changed the address.
    https://www.catfight.co.jp/english/n....cgi?genre=all
    I used to love gettin pics of their vids since I couldn't find any of their sex wrestling (lesbian or mixed) on torrents. I've seen just a couple on streaming sites but *blush* I like to hoard data--good thing I've kept a stash of every pic I could pilfer off their site for just such an occasion.
    But if anyone knew why I'd love a heads-up, if it was only temporary or maybe they've gone out of business, or something along those lines.
    Thanks,
    Stone

PS If you wanted to read my stories I have my shoot from this past Friday up in my club, free to join, but if it's not your thing than click somewhere else--it's a big internet and ya can't please everybody.
    Yahoo! Groups

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Hey what happened to my link?!

It looks like a bunch of sites like that are down, maybe they are all on the same network? If you go to the main site right now it just says "test 2" so maybe they are aware of the problem and trying to restore the sites.
    [URL=http://htmwrestling.com]Catfight and Mixed Fight Fetish Action from HTMwrestling.com[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They now have a meesage up that says:

Dear Customers

Due to critical damage of hardware, our server has been down since November 9.
    We restore our system as soon as possible, so please give us a little more time.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    ---
    I, too, find their videos disappointingly difficult to find. Even the streaming sites don't have too many.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The site is back up...as I type this many of the links still don't work, but there is a page with some of the new releases at Cat-fight specialty store - BATTLE