This is a really short shoot, I've been preoccupied this week but this is just a little something. Found a f/f video online it's pretty rough but just up this forum's alley--don't worry no underage stuff either.
Visit my yahoo club to see more of my stuff or those done by other authors (link below)
Yahoo! Groups
There's a pic there, a screen cap, of the video that inspired this so check it out--under photos/inspiration.
Enjoy,
Stone

I found some sick videos on a friends FTP site--he's part of this video pirating network, kinda like the cloud (but that shits gay)--of some underground League-ish club. It was a regular looking wrestling ring but kinda home made with black ring ropes probably made from bungee cords and what looked like a large grey blanket covering up a ring. In the ring was a milf lookin lady, red shouler length curly hair, wearing a tiger print one piece swimsuit. Her opponent was a younger blonde girl maybe 20 years old. They were about the same height, maybe 5'6" or so, in a blue one piece with a meshing top over it--guess she was modest--both women had abotu a C cup.

Of course they start off like every catfight, pulling each other by the hair, spinning in short circles, wailing blindly, trying to slap the other woman in the face. The older woman got in a couple of good uppercut punches, smacking right into the blonde's face until she staggered backwards, falling to one knee. The cougar, using the blonde's hair, slammed her knee into the younger girls face, about two times before she fell over almost KO'd.
This was the best part.
She pulls the girl into a camel clutch, facing directly into the camera, only instead of locking her fingers under the chin, the cougar digs her claws into the younger girls face. The chick is screaming, her hands flailing but tucked between the cougar's elbows and her knees. The girl's screams fill the small room, I never got a good look it resembles like the backroom of a night club or a strip club--but it could've been a two car garage. The camera zoomed in to show the woman's nails digging into the girl's face, small droplets of blood were collecting on the woman's fingers--not a lot just a couple dots here and there. She was digging her nails into where the girls fleshy cheek meets the side of her nose, her fingers almost like the grid of the facemask a football helmet, as they laced around the blonde's mouth almost smothering her screams.
I had hoped she was gonna claw up her tits next but the blonde screamed," I QUIT! I QUIT!"
The cougar looked like she wasn't gonna stop for a second but she got up, throwing the girl face on the mat, but stomping her once on the back before walking out of the ring, through the ropes, and off camera. She was talking some shit but it was hard to hear with the echo and the younger chick was kinda sobbing, holding her face. The camera guy tried to zoom in to show the deep gouges left behind but the video faded out than clicked off.