Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hardly the WWE.....with Alex

You know how some kids love to play wrestle once they are of an age to see the WWE superstars as their heros. Now I have nephews of that sort of age and when I visit I often get roped in to join in, often involving a rather large labrador dog as well. Now things got very interesting on my last visit. My pretty niece Alex was there, and she was being teased relentlessly by her brothers. Not being blood relatives I do not feel uneasy admiring Alex and her innocent beauty is extremely alluring. Her body has developed so fast, and now, when she wears those tight jeans and cropped tops, it is a very hot sight. C cup firm springy breasts, taut curvy body, with a mane of lush blonde hair set off by a bright smile and dazzling blue eyes.

I just hoped as the slightly younger boys tussled and teased that they would draw her into their wrestling games, and this time, with perfect timing, they did.

Not wanting to go out for a walk, I volunteered to stay in and keep an eye on things, though Alex is old enough to do so in most circumstances.

This time though, she was being pulled and twisted into a variety of wrestling holds by her brothers right in front of me. Together they could easily overwhelm her, and they gleefully set to work on Alex. I watched her top ride up and drank in the sight of her tummy as she was stretched out. The play became quite rough, and when one of the boys pulled free Alex began to dominate her other brother. He called for me to help, and I took the opportunity.

I got down on my knees and took hold of Alex round her thigh and pulled her off. She giggled as it was ticklish. I held her and let her struggle, and with the two lads encouraging me to do all sorts of impossible moves on her, I pulled Alex into a reverse bear hug, squeezing round her tummy and lifting her to her knees. Wow did she feel good. She giggled and shouted, and her brother dived in again pushing Alex down. I kept my hands on her, pressing into her. We turned her over and I hauled her over my knee in a wonderful looking backbreaker, with her tummy exposed, and her brother pretending to ax handle her.

I let her down and just watched again for a while as the three tussled round the living room. Again I was invited to help beat Alex so again I got hold of her and wondered how she'd take to a bear hug. She didn't bat an eye lid as I pulled her tight young body against me, deliberately rocking her against my chest to watch her gorgeous full breasts keep compressing against my ribs. I watched her hair swaying as I kept pulling her against me, until I was sure her nipples were starting to harden unvoluntarily. I had an arm round her lower back which I used to pull her body onto me, my other holding her round her shoulders under her hair. She gasped happily and pushed back, wriggling in my hold. I let her go a little, but made sure as she turned that her breast brushed my hand. One of the boys began pretending to give Alex forarm smashes across her chest which really got me going. She returned the favour to me! I joined in, with a forearm which I deliberately pressed across both her C cup breasts. I asked joiking why punches weren't allowed, and the boys said in a no holds barred fight anbything was allowed. I pretended to knock Alex out with a punch to the jaw, and she responded diving on top of me. She rolled on top of me and I took hold of her again, feeling her body through her top and through her jeans. I pretended to punch her tummy, pulling her top up si I could see it and aim at her navel. I actually pushed my knuckles into Alex's navel and pressed and twisted my fist against her, suddenly feeling rather aroused. It was time to cool down!

If only I could. Alex was visited by a friend of hers, a orgeous dark haired girl in tight jeans and sleeveless tee shirt who eagerly demanded to be allowed to fight Alex. I had regained my seat by this time and asked the boys to stop for a while. They went out laughing, off to play their X box, and leaving a hot and tousled looking Alex on her knees facing her friend who lost no time in niceties and just went straight to work. The girl with dark hair was called Sarah it seemed. Well Sarah must have had a grudge against Alex because what started as a play wrestle rapidly turned into a fierce fight. It got hotter and hotter as clothing was pulled open, and bare skin glistened in front of me. Alex was taking the worst of the exchanges, with Sarah openly using knees and fists to beat into Alex's gorgeous young body. When I saw this I offered to intervene but Alex forcibly insisted that it was her fight and I should let it run its course. I sat back, and saw Sarah smack an uppercut up into Alex's gorgeous left breast making it quiver and Alex mewl in pain. I licked my lips and looked on.

TBC

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Hardly the WWE.....with Alex

nice man would like to read more though with the timing I thought this was some WWE fantasy fan fic, given the timing of wrestlemania; still please continue
    Stone

Junior Hostboard Member fightfansteve's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOVE it! Great story! I can't wait to read more!

Junior Hostboard Member Fionafan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The blow from Sarah seemed to shake Alex. She suddenly looked very serious as she turned to face her.
    “What the hell was that”, gasped Alex. “Just get over it will you. Beating me up isn’t going to bring him back to you!”
    Alex sat back, looking quite beautiful with her hair all dishevelled and her top half open exposing her well filled bra. Almost all the cup covering her left breast was visible.
    Sarah drew nearer, with her broader back and heavier frame, looking anything like a “friend”. “You deserve it, and I haven’t finished yet” she said, glancing at me. “Unless you are going to get him to stop me”, Sarah added.
    “Alex”, I said, “This looks serious, I thought you were just play wrestling! I don’t want you all bruised and battered when your mum gets back later, or blood all over the carpet for that matter”.
    Alex looked sulky. “It’s OK” she said, “I can handle her”.
    I looked at Sarah and gave her a little shrug of the shoulders, and she launched herself onto Alex. Sarah’s extra weight took Alex down, and I watched the brunette squirm on top of my niece and grab a handful of her hair.
    “Yow” yelped Alex as Sarah hauled Alex’s head to the side, turning her so that she could slap her across her exposed cheek. The sharp smack echoed round the room, but was just the for runner of more assaults on Alex. Sarah clawed at Alex’s body, digging her fingers into Alex’s firm flesh, finding the tummy, mauling it, working her fingers into the bare skin between Alex’s jeans and cropped top.
    Now that was a sexy move I thought, and in a glance I’m sure Sarah knew that I was enjoying this.
    Sarah had Alex’s arm up behind her back now, pinning it with one knee, Alex lying on her belly. The brunette girl punched down into Alex’s body, striking her in the kidney area. It was beginning to look like Sarah had done this sort of thing before.
    Alex gasped and cried out, but was not about to give yet.
    “This is kinda fun” said Sarah, sliding round, turning Alex on her side, and punching hard into my niece’s half bared stomach. I watched Sarah hit Alex six or seven times in the stomach without reply, getting more and more turned on all the time. It was a good job I was wearing baggy jogging bottoms! Alex tried to struggle but Sarah had her pinned. She deliberately pulled Alex’s top open and yanked at it, until it tore, baring more of my niece’s beautiful torso. She hammered a few more unopposed punches into Alex’s two thirds bared belly, then drew a gasping Alex up and pushed her back against the sofa until her chest and bra pushed out from the shredded top.
    “Alex?” I asked softly.
    “No....wait....” replied Alex in a whisper. “If I can......”
    Sarah didn’t wait to hear the rest. She curled a punch up into the cotton bra cup containing Alex’s C cup left breast, almost smacking the half melon out of the cup. Alex mewled sexily and shuddered.
    Sarah hit again into the underside of the firm breast, and this time the quivering breast sprung out of the restraining bra cup, and the bra split in two, the left cup dropping to lie on Alex’s lap. I could hardly believe it. For a moment I just couldn’t react, and that gave time for Sarah to deliver several more well aimed punches into my niece’s naked left breast, hitting into it from both sides, and from underneath, and finally punching directly into Alex’s brown nipple, squishing it into the very firm breast meat. Alex looked helpless. She took more punches to her body as Sarah ripped off the rest of my niece’s bra and top, until I was watching my beautiful niece, completely topless, being punched like a punch bag with no resistance or defence. The blows beat into Alex, until Sarah began to throw Alex around the room, hitting her several times between throws. Alex had ceased to talk back now, and she looked out on her feet. Her eyes were glazing over as she took more and more punishment from Sarah. The two teens were putting on an awesome display for me.

Eventually Sarah began trying to knock Alex out, using first her fist, then her knee into the face. I could see a broken nose looming and moved in to break it up. Sarah unbelievably asked me to hold Alex so she could hit her! She also invited me to play with Alex’s breasts!

Sarah seemed very pleased with herself when she left. It had all happened in a little under 30 minutes and the boys upstairs playing their Xbox clearly hadn’t heard a thing.
    I threw Alex her bra and red in the face she put it on, and went looking for her top.
    “You said not to stop it” I ventured thinking Alex would be mad. She wasn’t.
    “I’d have been better off carrying on fighting you!” she joked, rubbing her body gingerly.
    “Well I wouldn’t punch you quite like that” I laughed, “and maybe you do need practice”.
    Alex went to find another top then came downstairs again and knelt on the sofa facing me.
    “I can wrestle you know” she said mischievously.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Oh I'm sure you can", I replied reaching up to lock hands with her. she giggled and slid across me with her knee so that she sat across my crotch. Surely she could feel me? well if she could she showed no sign. I suddenly pulled forwards and off balance making her leave go. She fell against my chest, her breasts cushioning her. I pushed her back a little, looked at her body, then said,
    "Forearm smash to the chest!"
    I pushed my forearm out so the back of my hand pressed against her right breast and my elblow pressed into the left, making no pretence of aiming above her breasts. I pushed with my arm and felt the springyness of her full young breasts against my arm. She made a little gasp, and giggled again. She twisted and tried to slide off me but I pushed her back, and holding her round her waist, took her back against the wall.
    "Another forearm to the chest, and another!" I said
    I pushed another forearm "smash" across Alex's C cup boobs, this time pushing it in further. The second "smash" I really went for it, ramming my arm across her lovely breasts and delighting in seeing them quiver.
    "Now your belly" I added,
    And I raised my knee up into her belly gently, pushing her down across my thigh. Alex squealed and twisted free at last, pausing only to take a breath then she dived on me with a shout. I rolled with her, one hand clawing at a bum cheek, the other in her hair. She tried to pin me so I let her climb on top. She looked so beautiful panting and glistening. I pushed her off on the count of two, and grabbed hold of herthigh, twisting the jeans clad limb until she squealed again.
    "Stomp" I said, and lightly stomped down a few times on my niece's thigh.
    Pulling her round I was able to lift her from under the arms up onto the sofa from behind, then slide my hands under hers and squeeze her in a reverse bear hug that had my grip right across her breasts.
    "Am I allowed?" I asked.
    "Claw hold!"
    My hands secured each of her firm round breasts in their grip and jiggled them.
    "No!" she laughed. "You are not allowed!"
    I kneaded her breasts gently saying "You don't like my claw hold? Have I found a weakness?"
    Alex looked like she was redenning a little, but she merely grunted and tried to pull my hands off.
    "Ahhhh I have found a weakness!" I said
    I let go of her and hauled her up, deliberately pulling her top up and partly over her head in the process. I threw her down on the sofa and watched as she struggled to throw the top off and free her arms.
    "Oh I didn't know it was strip wrestling" I laughed. "Shall I take my shirt off?"
    Alex laughed and did a sexy pose in her jeans and bra thrusting out her chest, and blowing me a kiss.
    "I should be on the WWE" she said.

Junior Hostboard Member wayfinder's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

That was awesome well done.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"I could see you in one of those costumes like AJ wears" I said smiling. "Still you look OK in your jeans and bra I guess". Alex opened her mouth wide looking surprised, and threw a cushion at me. I laughed and went to grab her, snaking my arms around her waist and pulling her against me. This time my arms were pressing into Alex's smooth taut body, not her clothing, and that was quite a thrill. It was wonderful to hold such a young rubber band body, and enjoy the silky smoothness of her flawless skin. I pulled her tighter, compressing her breasts against my body, and gave her a shake. Her hair billowed out and her breasts jiggled. She felt and smelled quite delicious. I could hardly kiss her, but I certainly wanted to. Still, she showed no aversion to the way I was handling her in our "wrestling match". Taking her by her ribcage I threw her onto the sofa belly down. and squirmed on top of her, straddling that pert bum. I settled myself down gently so my crotch pressed into the crevice between the rubbery firm cheeks of Alex's bum and I pushed gently against her, while at the same time sweeping her hair to the side to expose her bare back.
    "Forearm to the back" I called out, and pushed my bare forearm into her lower back, then just adjusting her hair, I slapped my forearm into her right across the bra strap.
    Alex yelped and began to squirm. This made her bum move around under my highly excited crotch, and I gently pressed myself harder into her tight jeans clad cheeks. I even began to bounce up and down on her bottom, feeling the squidgy firm flesh resisting me.
    "Hey" she called, "let me up".
    I took her hair and hauled her up, making sure I brushed her breasts as I did. Alex grabbed my wrists and struggled, pushing me backwards. I allowed her to push me against the wall. She freed one hand and said...
    "Forearm to the chest!" and Alex hit me across my chest with more than a little force.
    I let out an Oof, but rather enjoyed it. Alex looked at me, then repeated the move looking for all the world like a younger but better looking Kelly Kelly.
    "OK girl!" I said, now it's my turn". I grabbed her arms and turned her easily, slapping her body up against the wall, and holding her extended arms high up above her head, both her wrists captured in my left hand.
    "Forearm to the chest!"
    I slapped my forearm across Alex's breasts encased in the soft white cotton of her bra. She let out a gasp.
    "Ahh I remember, this is your weak point I think".
    "No way!" Alex gasped as I drove my arm into her springy breasts again.
    "Oh yes I think so" I added laughing.
    "Ref, look over there!" I said, and then while the pretend ref was distracted.....I pretended to punch Alex's left breast, an uppercut which let me push the rubbery mound half out of its cup as I pushed into it.
    "Cheat!" yelled Alex struggling. I held her tight and returned to my target.
    "Ref, she's getting outside help!" I called out........then I punched her left breast again as she twisted and turned in my grasp, timing it to perfection. My fist pushed into the lower half of her bra cup and drove the quivering half melon half out of the bra until I saw her big brown nipple pop out, surounded by a delicious circle of paler brown areole.
    "Definitely your weakness" I laughed. Alex gasped and almost broke free giggling, but I instantly reached for the bra and unclasped it....as it fell away I ogled my niece's perfectly formed C cup breasts. They were so firm and round, no signs of gravity at all at her age I thought. They looked so inviting!

"Breast claw" I said and took Alex's left breast in a two handed claw hold, pushing her back.
    "MMmmm" I said, now this ought to get you submitting". "What do you say?"
    "No way" said Alex trying to grab my wrists, and still giggling. This beautiful girl was so naieve I thought, working her breast some more and feeling my crotch respond.

TBC

TBC

Junior Hostboard Member fightfansteve's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Love it! Please keep it going!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great story! It's so different from the usual, and I like how the loss to Sarah comes right in the middle of all the more playful stuff. (Maybe if she hadn't been so tired....) Hope you've got some more twists to come.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I realised I couldn’t very well be discovered either by the two brothers or the early return of the mother, with my hands clamped on the daughter’s naked breasts bending her back over the sofa. I gave Alex’s beautiful breasts another wrench, causing her to gasp, and pulled her up to her feet by them.
    “You know, you really could be on the WWE with a body like yours” I said with a quite serious tone, flicking my thumbs over her hard nipples. “You look amazing without your bra, but still in your jeans. It is a great look.”
    “You should let me take some photos. Not here though. Let’s go up to your room.”
    Alex was still as happy as could be, though when I let go of her breasts she did go to put on her cropped top. She picked up her bra too, but didn’t bother replacing it. Her breasts thrust out through the thin cotton of the little top, the thick brown nipples stretching the material deliciously.
    “Do you really think I could be a wrestler on TV like Kelly Kelly or AJ Lee?” she asked. “They are so beautiful though. Do you really think I am pretty?”
    “Alex you look really great in that jeans look, and I bet in a bikini you would look stunning too. I’ll take some photos and show you.”
    “Would you! That would be so kind!” Alex said, hurrying upstairs, with me right behind her with my eyes feasting on her body as she went up the stairs.
    In her bedroom, with its posters and ornaments I could still see shades of the young teenager I used to know. Looking at Alex I realised that she was still young, but that her body had developed beautifully. I had my camera with me, just an ordinary digital compact, but good enough. I didn’t want her to go off the boil, so I asked if she had finished wrestling now and agreed I had won.
    Alex tried to put me in a side headlock, my cheek almost against the curve of her breast, laughing that it was far from over. I let her manipulate me onto her bed, where she slid on top of me, her breasts jabbing me in the chest, her mane of thick curly blonde hair cascading over me. She squirmed over me, looking for an arm hold, and I let her, patting her bottom playfully. She felt fantastic against me. I pretended to gasp and struggle, all the time pressed against her body, using one hand to pull her top up a little, though not in an obvious way. Just little by little I exposed more of her. Then I turned her, and flexing my arm, lifted her to her knees. I had one hand gripping a handful of her top which I was edging higher and one in her hair tilting her head back. Up came her top, up and over her left breast, clearing the thick brown nipple. I held it there, and grabbed her upper arms pulling them together behind her back, holding them by the wrists in my right hand. My left hand free, I used it to push the top up to expose even more of the left breast. Alex really is hot. Such a body yet so innocent and naive.
    “Now then young Alex. Remember I said you really suited this look, the one where you didn’t wear a top, but you wore your jeans?”
    “Do I?” she asked.
    “Oh yes. Really. You look very good. Let me help you with your top.” I hauled her cotton top higher, over the right breast, over her head, freeing it from her tousled mane of blonde hair, and I carefully placed it on the chair at the side of the bed.
    Just kneel there like you are. Honestly, you always look as though your posing even when you are not you are such a natural. It was true, Alex never slouched or sat hunched up. She always displayed perfect poise. Her dance lessons had something to do with that of course.
    Alex reddened a little but posed as I asked, while I focused in on her, and began taking photos of the young beauty. I used her bedside lights provide some fill lighting as I moved round her, sometimes handling her into some new position, loosely based on wrestling moves. I took a few with my own fist in shot pressed into her belly or side to look as though she was being punched. After a lengthy and steamy session taking stills, I set the camera to video mode and set it down without Alex knowing.
    “Lets finish the match, or maybe I should say lets finish you!” I said laughing. Alex smiled sweetly and shuffled up to me on her knees on the bed. I let my eyes drop from hers to drink in her topless body, eagerly taking in her mouthwatering belly and breasts. Her stomach was flat, smooth, and lightly toned with the prettiest “innie” navel set in its centre. It was beautifully sculpted to curve down over the abdomen to the top of her jeans, and to narrow deliciously above the hips into a waspish 23” waist. The ribcage was sleek, with the c cup breasts sitting high, and thrusting straight out like two halves of a large melon. My nieces nipples were like twin turrets and deep brown, jutting out proudly from the breast meat.
    Alex giggled and went to lock up, but I snaked an arm round her waist and pulled her into a bear hug. For a long time I worked her over in this hold, snapping her young body against mine again and again. I felt her weakening, her struggles becoming less intense, her gasps softer and sexier.
    “This is what I’d do if I was Beth Phoenix” I said. “Do you give?”
    “Not yet” gasped Alex, writhing for all she was worth in a renewed attempt to escape.
    “Forearm smashes!” I said softly.....
    For several minutes I worked over Alex’s upper body using my forearm, planting it into her belly, thudding it into her sides, and slapping it into her rubbery breasts time after time.
    Alex gasped sexily each time I struck her, and with my excitement at an almost unbearable level, I went for broke.
    “Imagine you are the new jobber girl in WWE Alex, up against the tough heel. She’s really giving you a working over, but the crowd love you. You look amazing in your jeans, but the heel is targeting your assets. The ref is disposed of and the heel is being allowed to really beat you to entertain the big crowd. She uses her fists. You will have to get used to being resilient Alex if you really want to try wrestling. You need to be able to take it as well as give it out. How much can you take do you think?”
    “I don’t know” whispered Alex. “You had better do what she would do to me I suppose.”
    “You mean punch you?” I asked as if it had never occurred to me.
    “Yes, but not too hard!” said Alex.
    “OK if that is what you want” I added, licking my lips at my lovely niece’s naivety.
    I hauled Alex up in her tight jeans, and pulled her arms up above her head.
    “Hmmm” I said pretending to be studying where to punch her, turning her around, pushing my erection into her tight bum.
    I hit her kidneys first, and that felt good. Then I turned her and began to punch my fist into her belly letting it thud against her rubbery firm flesh. There I was, lightly punching my fists into this astonishingly lovely girl.
    I began punching her left breast with my fist, smacking that mound of breast meat from all angles, pushing my fist into her nipple, and nicely working over her c cup breast quite erotically.
    All of this I captured on video, which long after we were done in her bedroom, I was able to play back to myself in privacy and enjoy again and again.
    When we were finished, which was decided by the clock and not our desire to end our physical session, I left Alex with a kiss to her lips which I had decided I could get away with. She hardly noticed, in fact her lips pursed almost automatically, and she didn’t register any surprise. She perched on the edge of her bed, wearing nothing but those superb tight jeans, her skin glistening, hair unkempt and framing her bright eyed face. Her perfect breasts jutted enticingly from her ribcage, the nipples still erect.
    “Wow” I said “That was fun. Did you enjoy it?”
    “Yes, but I’m a bit tired now. I think I really like wrestling, but I’d probably do better against another girl wouldn’t I. Do you think I could have beaten Sarah if I had been more ready for her?”
    “Maybe. She looked pretty tough though, and she didn’t just wrestle did she, she used her fists on you like I just did, but harder.”
    “I think I was getting used to the punching. I can be quite resilient I think. Can we practice again some time?”
    “Of course we can, though maybe let’s keep it to ourselves. Your brothers might think it was funny and try to stop you and your mum might think it wasn’t very lady like ha ha.”
    “You do look great though. You have a really good body for wrestling” I added, stroking her.
    “I’ll buy you another costume too, so we have a choice. I love the jeans look, but I think you would look awesome too in the right two piece outfit. What colour do you think suits you best?”
    “I look OK in blue, or in black too I think” said Alex. “Not white though, not unless I have a tan ha ha”.
    “Well leave it with me”, I said, knowing that I was half way there to seeing her in a thong bikini! Not just seeing her though. Next time I’d do the same as I did to her today, but I’d strip her to just a thong. I could hardly wait. I also had thoughts about meeting Alex at some neutral venue, like a hotel room, and fixing a fight for her against maybe an escort girl I had paid for. That, or get Sarah back to fight her in the privacy of a hotel room. So many possibilities.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast