Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Hardly the WWE.....with Alex

I played around with Alex for a while, laying her on the large beach towel I had on the floor and pouring lots of oil over her, covering her crotch and thighs as well as her belly ribs and breasts. She was still unconscious, and well, there was noone to see what I was doing to her was there. I slid my hand inside the top of her thong and rubbed oil inside it and over the hill of her mound. If she awoke, she would think Sarah had left her in this state, as she had been conscious when Sarah stripped her jeans off. Watching her face, I teased my index finger inside her. She felt wet to my surprise, and it wasn't just the oil. Maybe my beautiful young niece had become a little aroused taking the beating from Sarah. I gave Alex a shake, and there was no response. I slowly began to slide the teenagers oil drenched thong down her glistening shapely legs, exposing a perfect mound with an almost trimmed look of fine blonde hair. Was she trimmed? Or was this natural. I thought probably natural given her relative innocence. I tossed her thong onto the sofa and looked at the stunning naked body. Quite easily a ten out of ten, and on a par with the beautiful Fiona who I had thought to be the most beautiful female in the world. Imagine when I get those two together!

Carefully I fingered inside Alex, feeling her tightness, brushing her clit. I wondered if she were still a virgin. She had been having boyfriend issues I recalled, and it was over one of them that she had become enemies with Sarah, so I doubted it. What boyfriend could resist taking her?

I looked around as if half expecting to be disturbed, but it was late into the evening by now and the only sound was the ticking of a substantial clock on the mantelpiece. I released myself from the confines of my jogging bottoms and welcomed the cooler air and freedom to extend to my full unconfined. Then, I carefully parted Alex's thighs, and pushed the tip of my erection just inside Alex until it covered the head. She still lay senseless from the body punching she had received.

I slid the full length slowly inside her naked oiled body right up to the hilt, then just as slowly eased it out of her. Again I slid myself deep into Alex, pushing hard inside her, held myself there, then eased slowly out. She was wet enough to let me in without any trouble at all, though I could feel how tight she was. I couldn't keep this up, it was just too exciting, and I really did not want to come inside her. So easing out of her, I started to rub my erection over her left breast, brushing the tip against her still hard nipple. I worked myself against the breast for a few minutes, then moved to the right breast and did the same for a while. I dribbled a little over her nipple, and rubbed it into her. Next I slid myself down over her belly, such a deliciously sexy stomach, and I thought of how Sarah had relentlessly focused on beating Alex's stomach during their fight. I rubbed my straining appendage over that oiled belly, dipping into the teenager's sexy navel, and again dribbled a little over her.

Later, I cleaned myself up some, and lifted the battered blonde, taking her up to my room which had an ensuite bathroom attached. I started to clean her up and she slowly came round, obviously still in pain, butable to speak. I dried her, put her on a clean thong, and laid her on my large bed over a towel again. Then I told her I was just going to rub a little oil on her to help her skin where she had been marked. Alex just let me, not really fit enough yet to do much on her own. I gave her a full body massage, breasts and all, then pulled her up into my arms and kissed her.

I told her I was proud of her, and that she had stood up to Sarah very well. Actually she had surprisingly few marks, and none that would show when she was clothed.

She placed her arms round my neck and began to sob. She felt that after all the trouble I had gone to, she had let me down. I told her no, and that I had a very different opponent for her next time. She nuzzled up to me and I began to stroke her. She said she was sorry to have lost so badly to Sarah. She felt humiliated. I stroked her hair and comforted her, aware of her breasts against my chest. I pushed her back a little gently, and gave her a long slow deep kiss. Then my hands closed on her breasts and I pushed her down, gently kneading her. I took a nipple into my mouth and sucked on it, feeling Alex respond.

Now....this is a fighting based story, so I have to leave the rest to your imagination. Next I will arrange for Alex to fight one of the most stunningly beautiful and sexiest women I have ever seen. You may already know her. Fiona. Older than Alex, in her twenties and with a young daughter, I have quite a hold over her having had her fight with someone called Caroline, and had two nineteen year old tough estate girls beat her up. I can make Fiona comply with my wishes fairly easily, so getting her to fight in a no holds barred fight with the equally gorgeous but much younger Alex, will be easy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Another great update! I am looking forward to the match with Fiona. I think Alex also deserves some more practice, to develop her skills/strategy (or for you to work on her).

Have you posted other stories about Fiona? I tried searching for your posts here, but it does not work.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awesome!

I *LOVE* the "only hit where there's no clothing" rule where the combatants are differently dressed. (One of my favorite stories on Seaking's site is Predator And Prey, by Ironman, where that rule is central to the main fight.) It's a great rule that can be used for a total beatdown, as it is here, or as a subtle element in a suspenseful fight, as there.

So many places to go from this. Looking forward to the fight with Fiona but even more to what happens next. Maybe Alex is so determined to get back at Sarah that she agrees to fight wearing even less. Or mayb she wants to have a real fight against her uncle, blaming him for siding with Sarah (not to mention for the final scene!). Or maybe Alex and her uncle team up against Sarah (with or without a partner) or Alex finds a new ally. So many possibilities.

Junior Hostboard Member Fionafan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fiona does feature in earlier stories here yes. Look back a few pages to find her.

What an evening and night with Alex! What a shame my wife and her sister are due back later the next day. Still I have the morning. Alex is such a resilient young thing, I wonder if she will be pursuaded to "train" a little. I'd love to really have a go at her with her in that skimpy bikini. We'll see.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh and I was going to ask, a couple of things. First, if you were going to punch Alex, or see her punched, would you focus on her breasts or her belly? I think I covered both about equally in the fight with Sarah. If I have a practice fight with her where should I focus (and not on her crotch, just too brutal for her yet!).

Second, Alex is going to fight Fiona. In real life it would be a fairly even match up, but I thought of influencing Fiona to let Alex win. What do you think? Would you like to see Alex take Fiona apart, or the other way round? Of course there wil be rematches.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmmmmm...I think I'm equally happy with either one winning, but I suppose it's better to have Alex win just so she's not discouraged. In fact, winning over Fiona might be just what she needs to make some truly foolhardy decisions in the future. <evil grin>

That said, I hope it won't be a matter of Fiona "letting" her win (through hypnotic suggestion or agreement or whatever), but rather that the rules are uneven. Maybe one of them can't use one hand, or one of them gets a weapon. Or Fiona could (unbeknownst to Alex) be recovering from a very recent beating. Just some ideas for you to use or ignore as you see fit....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I saw your earlier stories, thanks for pointing them out! I think this Alex story is my favorite so far.
    I would like to see Alex hit in the breasts or belly, but not in the face or crotch.
    Against Fiona, it does seem like an even contest (neither one has shown much offence), so if Fiona has the advantage, you may need to hold her arms behind her back, to give Alex the opportunity to take over.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

(Yes the earlier ones were a bit of trial and error)

After a while, playing with Alex in bed, I realised she still wasn’t quite with it. She had a dreamy far away look on her face as I enjoyed probing deep into her and pulling her onto me by clasping her peach like ass cheeks. I don’t think she had a clue what was happening. I slid into her right to the hilt and clawed my fingers into her rubbery cheeks pulling her onto me and holding her there. What a feeling. I longed to explode inside her but knew better of course. It took iron will power to enjoy her but not be overwhelmed by her. During the night she eventually fell into a deep sleep and though I could have happily stayed awake playing with her, I decided to take her into her own room, so she would awake there in the morning.
    I think it must have been early morning. I was up and busy making tea and preparing a breakfast. I heard noises from Alex’s room shortly after and took her up a drink. I knocked on her door and asked if I could come in with the drink. She said yes and I breezed in and placed the mug of tea on her bedside cabinet. She looked a little bedraggled, and I realised I hadn’t done anything to remove her make up last night because there was smudged mascara still around her eyes. Still she looked none the worse for wear. I wondered what she remembered of the previous night, worried now that she would be either upset or furious.
    I need not have worried. She sat up in bed, wearing the white cotton thong and bra I had put on her last night before covering up with her duvet, her lion like mane of tousled blonde hair framing her attractive face.
    “What happened?” she said, looking at me with a frown. “I can’t believe I let Sarah beat me again. You must be so disappointed”. Her eyes went do like as she remembered how she had been beaten senseless by Sarah with embarrassing ease.
    “You might not have won Alex, but you played your part. You looked amazing all the way through, and if that had been on TV or on a video you would have been very popular. You really do have a future in this and you could earn a lot of money if you wanted. I do think you need more training though, and I can help you with that. Do you remember after the fight?” I asked nervously.
    “Not much, it is all a blur. I think you helped look after me and cleaned me up. I had strange dreams too, and I seem to remember hugging you a lot. I hope you didn’t mind.” Said Alex.
    “I did see that you were OK yes, and I actually took you into my room for a while so I could be sure you weren’t too hurt or anything. Yes you did hug me a lot, and it was nice. You should always feel you can hug me. I think we are close enough for that don’t you. I do like to hold you too.” I added.
    “Let me look at you. You must have a few bruises after being punched so much. Gosh that girl is good with her fists isn’t she.”
    Alex stood up and turned slowly around so I could study her body. She had some fist marks on her kidneys and on her stomach, and no doubt her breasts, especially the left one, was going to be tender.
    “Actually you don’t look too bad considering what Sarah did to you. A few marks which will clear up in a few days, no cuts, and no marks at all on your face. The resilience of youth!” I said moving a little closer so that I could slip my arm around her wasp like waist. I pulled her gently against me and held her.
    “May I give you a good morning kiss?” I asked with a laugh.
    “Of course, you don’t need to ask that”, replied Alex tipping her face up to mine.
    I smiled into her lovely innocent looking face and kissed her full wide mouth, holding my lips against hers for several seconds, and stroking her bare back. She melted against me and I felt myself hardening.
    “So Alex, are you still up for taking this further? Let’s not think about fighting Sarah again though, at least not for a while. If you are I’ll give you some money to spend on new bikinis and lingerie so you can look your best when fighting. Then I’ll show you some photos of Fiona and you can decide if you would like to fight her next.”
    “Yes if I can. I thought after yesterday you might not want to do this anymore when I was so useless. Can I really go shopping for costumes? Cool. Let me see Fiona, I’m really keen to see her.”
    I said I’d mail her a selection as soon as I got to my laptop, and asked her not to let them be seen by anyone else. Until then I could show her a couple of pics I had taken of Fiona in a bikini on the beach during the early summer. They were very good photos. They showed Fiona wearing a string bikini with her dazzling smile turned to the camera, and that poised natural pose which displayed her perfect ten body so beautifully. Alex looked impressed and said so.
    “Wow, can I fight her? She is stunning. Are you sure she wants to fight? Does she do this for money too?”
    “Let me see her again” said Alex. “Wow, she is stunning isn’t she. She looks amazing in that bikini. What a fantastic body!”
    “I must say I think you and Fiona together would be an awesome match up. I can give you tips on how to handle her too if you like.”
    Alex nodded and continued to look at the photos.
    “Well, for a start Fiona will use her legs a lot, to try to manipulate you into scissors holds. She runs and swims and has great legs and she does tend to try and make the most of them. She’ll go for leg scissors to your waist, because she’ll see that part of you as vulnerable, and also to your chest where she can squeeze your breasts and upper torso. She can kick too, crescent kicks, middle kicks, you name it. She has great balance and poise. You can prevent much of this by simply targeting one or both of Fiona’s thighs early on. Use your fists if you get the chance, and stomps too. The more you work on her thighs the more you will slow her down and limit her offence. Fiona does not have the shoulders of a Sarah, or the upper arm strength, and though she can punch, she will not be anywhere near as effective as Sarah. She’ll try to defend with a guard of sorts, but if you persevere you will be able to get through it and then you’ll have her vulnerable areas opened up to you. Like you she has a small waist and toned stomach, but it isn’t exactly a six pack. Work on her stomach as much as you can. Also, you’ll have noticed a similarity with her breasts. She too has very firm round breasts sitting quite high on her ribcage, but Fiona is a d cup, making her breasts slightly more of a target than yours. Work them over and you’ll be rewarded.
    Basically use your fists on her soft parts, her breasts, belly, thighs, lower back. You won’t bruise your knuckles then. Avoid hitting any bony areas like the face, hips, shoulders and so on. That can hurt your hand as much as it would hurt her.
    I think you will enjoy Fiona, and you should get some good practice in a more even fight. If you get well on top, do you think you have it in you to really punish her, or would you be uncomfortable doing that?”
    “I could really punish her if I was lucky enough to get the chance, after what I went through. I want to lay into her like Sarah did to me! Does that shock you?” said Alex.
    “No. I expected you to say that. It should be quite a fight. What do you want to wear?”
    “Will she be in jeans and a top or a bikini?” asked Alex
    “Whatever you want Alex. I know you’ll look perfect in a thong bikini.” I suggested.
    “Then I want Fiona in the skimpiest bikini possible”, said Alex.
    “I hope I’ll be able to concentrate on fighting her though, she is so drop dead gorgeous I might just stand there looking at her with my mouth open!”
    I laughed and took her by the hair, dipped down and kissed her again on the lips.
    “That’s my Alex” I said patting her bare ass cheek.

The End of this thread - watch out for Alex vs Fiona coming soon!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's a long time ago now but Alex really did fight Fiona, and perhaps surprisingly she actually took Fiona apart. I let the fight run on until I thought that Fiona had taken enough, but take it from me, I let Alex really work her over. It was probably the sexiest fight I've ever witnessed, with Fiona in particular at her absolute physical peak, moaning and mewling in such a soft husky voice that it sounded as though she was being made love to rather than being punched senseless.

Alex looked simply stunning, and because she just about had the physical edge, and the desire to make up for her losses to Sarah, she took control early on and never let up. Her punches were crisp and well timed, rocking Fiona from the start, and once in charge, Alex went at her own pace working over Fiona, enjoying her chance to pummel her opponent, and me loving every minute of it. I had thought that Alex was the ultimate "jobber" girl, but watching those fists churning over Fiona's rubbery firm gorgeous body, I'm afraid that the lovely Fiona tops her. I have always been a Fiona fan, and now I know she is simply the best in a match like this.

After this fight, which I'm sorry not to have related in detail here, it was a question of who else I could entice to fight Fiona.

TBC

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast