Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Stone's Basement Beatdown- Versus The Jacksons: Round 1

This is a shoot, I started this earlier. If it's too extreme I won't post the rest but this is just the first round and wanted to see what everybody thinks.

Stone

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
    I was going along with my aunt to a hardcore basement fight. My aunt Julie is petite, 5'2" weighs about 140 pounds maybe probably 135, she's 41 with light brown shoulder length hair in kind of a curly fashion. Her new husband Larry is 37 5'8" short brown hair with a mustache and works construction I think so he's in decent shape. His daughter from a previous marraige, Crystal is 17, white trash like Larry, has brown shoulder length hair and maybe a B cup just like my aunt. I'm 5'10" 18, at this point, and don't work out so I look like a skinny bean pole; think I weighed maybe 160ish. We all wore blue tank tops and matching blue shorts, like athletic stuff, for our teams colors.

The other family were the Jacksons and while they were black they weren't the famous ones.
    The dad, Jim, was big, maybe 6'1" and probably over 200#s he looked like a big football playin kinda dude. His wife Diana, had natural hair, about ear length but kinda poofed up--it was the early 90s--but enough to grab. She had a nice rack maybe a DD cup but they all had dark skin. I guess she was 5'7" maybe 145 but she looked in shape and mean as shit. Her oldest daughter was Stephanie, was 16 and kinda hot too, about 5'6" with her hair in braids that hung down to her shoulders like some beaded curtain and she had about a D cup on her; she probably weighed under 130 since she had a thin body. Their youngest was Rodney, 13 but already almost as tall as me. He had short hair, like the dad. He was maybe 5'9" and probably 150 or so also cuz he had beefy arms. They all wore red tank tops and same style athletic shorts we did. We all wore underwear underneath and the tank tops were baggy like somethin you'd wear in a gym.

Each fight was timed ten minutes for the round and we'd rotate each set until everyone won their match, than, if it was evenly matched, the winners from one family faced the others in one on one combat.
    First round was:
    Jim vs Larry
    Diana vs Crystal
    Julie vs Stephanie
    me vs Rodney

You get points for stripping your opponent:
    5 piece for top and bottom each, and ten for each piece of underwear.
    10 points for submission
    20 points for knock-out
    50 points for forced orgasm
    100 points for using your opponent to self orgasm (which can be combined with forcing opponent if he or she cums)

RUles were none, except no weapons other than using opponents clothing no double teaming and, even if wrestlers go off the mat, they continue fighting until time is up so even if submission or knock-out is occurred. First aid can only be given once round is over and there are NO time outs.
    Once you are stripped you cannot put clothing back on and is kept by opponents unless he or she forfeits.
    Only way a fighter is eliminated is by forfeit, refusing to start the round.
    Since The Jacksons were hosting we got to draw a card and that decided the order of the rounds. We watched Jim shuffle the deck and he held it out for us. I drew a jack, Julie picked a queen, how fitting, Larry a 6 and Crystal got the ace.

We all took our places in either corner of the room. It was white walls with a flight of stairs leading up behind the Jacksons. We had water bottles on our side and blue towels, while they had red towels. There was a two minute break between rounds, to help get injured fighters off the mat and tended to.

I wished Crystal good luck, she sarcastically said, "thanks, jerk." As Julie gave her advice, saying, "Don't leave your legs open and try to duke it out as long as possible but let her get you near the wall."

I watched Diana almost grin as she eyed the fear on Crystal, who came out with her fists up just like aunt told her. Diana was quick to match her up and raised her fists however Crystal wasn't quite accomplished. Soon as they got close she shot out a quick jab, that Crystal did block, but wasn't guarding low and Diana shot a hard fist to the belly. Crystal made a loud "Oomph" and backed up a little. Diana siezing the moment, charged forward with another hard right to the belly followed by a left cross. Crystal staggered back and her ass met the wall. She tried to cover up but just her face again and Diana kept hitting the girl in the belly. Two or three blows had Crystal lowering her guard so Diana grabbed her opponent's shoulder length brown hair to pull her head closer and just rocked her with about four rights to the face.

I looked at the timer, we both had digital stopwatches timing the match and it had only been a little over two minuts. She shot another punch to Crystal's belly as Julie was yelling, "Hit the bitch back" but Crystal was almost hunched over in pain. Diana shot two more punches to Crystal's eye than rammed her knee into the girl's crotch. She made a loud cry than slumped to her knees. Diana was still holding her hair and pulled the girl up with two fistfuls than rammed the girl's face into the wall two or three times before throwing her to the mat.

She quickly began stripping Crystal of her tank top and shorts, tossing them across to her family's corner of the basement as they hooted and cheered. "Get her tits, mom," Stephanie yelled, cupping her hands around her mouth to be heard. Diana did infact, literally rip off Crystal's cheap white bra, exposing her smallish boobs with tiny brown areolas. She looked beaten up and made no attempt to cover up, holding her face mostly. Diana dug her nails into Crystal's boobs, squeezing and twisting them as she screamed and screamed. Diana started punching her in the face again and busted her lip than her nose with a crunch, as it spread across her the right side of her face as if run over by a steamroller.

She tried to turn on her side, screaming a weird noise. Diana got up to pull down Crystal's shorts and white panties. Crystal had a short little mound of brown pubic hair. Diana leaned forward, lifting Crystal's bare leg on her shoulder, than began fingering her. Crystal just lay there crying as Diana sped up the pace. She started moaning and had a small shuddering orgasm right before the clocks went off.
    Diana had scored 80 points, 30 for stripping her nude and 50 for forcing orgasm. The Jacksons wanted to argue that Crystal had been knocked out but it was clear she wasn't out just beat up. Larry and I had to almost carry her off the mat as Julie held a towel to her face; thankfully Jim had gone to get some ice as Crystal was in so much pain she was still softly weeping like a baby.

Senior Hostboard Member luffy316's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Stone's Basement Beatdown- Versus The Jacksons: Round 1

looking forward to more. family fights always fun

Junior Hostboard Member Millskd's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Stone's Basement Beatdown- Versus The Jacksons: Round 1

Looks great, would of loved to see the end.