Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looking for Duel, by Halhow

Probably around 10 years ago i read a story of a fight between two lesbians over a common lover. The two rivals were placed in a large tub with their hands tied behind their backs and sharp metal objects were in each of their vaginas. As they sat facing each other, they used the objects as swords trying to stab each other in the vagina until one lost and died while the common lover they were fighting over, (who i believe was also tied up), witnessed the fight.

The story was called Duel, written by a favorite author, Halhow. Anybody have this or know where i can find it?

Thanks for your help.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Looking for Duel, by Halhow

Also other stories by halhow would be appreciated

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

THE DUEL (part 1) by HowHal3
    --------

The late model Chevy, swayed and pitched as it bounced its way down the narrow country
    road. It was late in the afternoon and the sun was shining from a cloudless sky. It
    would be be a beautiful day, Anna thought to herself, if it weren't for the business
    at hand. Silently she fought to keep the car from skidding off the dirt road as she
    and her quiet passenger drove closer to their destination and their destiny.

Slowing as she looked for the turn off, Anna threw a brief glance at her friend
    sitting on the front seat beside her. Susan was staring out the window, obviously
    lost in her own thoughts. Anna wondered if she was having second thoughts now or
    just planning her strategy. In the end, Anna decided it was probably the later. Susan
    was too passionately involved in the current events to be entertaining any doubts at
    this stage. A shame she didn't pick her lovers with the same calm logical that guided
    the rest of her life Anna thought to herself.

At 42 Susan was a pale, washed out blonde, of average height and a little on the
    heavy side. Her body was a study in womanly curves, ample breasts giving way to
    generous hips and heavy thighs. Her eyes were blue and startling, the mouth a
    sensous slash of red sometimes smiling but often not. Dressed in blue jeans and
    a loose t-shirt, she just sat staring out the window, waiting for whatever was to come.

Spotting the turn off, Anna steered the Chevy into a tight right turn, up a long,
    winding, gravel drive way. They were almost there and her heart began to flutter
    with a mixture of fear and anxiety at what would almost surely happen next.

After a few minutes the house came into view. An old country farm house, bought
    and renovated by a rich couple from the city that lived there all of three weeks
    before putting it back on the market again. The 'For Sale' sign still hung in the
    yard out front, but no one would be stopping by. If you didn't know where to look
    for it, you would never just find it Anna thought and that made it perfect.

As they pulled up outside the house, Anna could see an old Skylark parked off to
    one side. Susan could see it too and the expression that crossed her face was
    enough to chill Anna to the bone. A baring of teeth in an almost feral expression
    of hate and rage.

Climbing out of the car, the two woman started to walk toward the front door.
    Anna put her hand on Susan's shoulder stopping her briefly and said, "you know
    we can get back in the car and just leave. Its not too late.".

Susan turned to look at her and said, "You're wrong Anna, it's been too late for
    months."

Without another word, they continued to the house.

After a quick knock on the door, Anna opened it and stepped inside, making sure
    she kept Susan behind her.

As she stepped in, a small mousy blonde girl in her early twenties came almost running up to
    her. "Anna thank god you're here. You've got to stop this. You have too, you can't let
    them go through with this. Please!"

Anna turned to her and looking down coldly, slapped her across the face HARD.

"Oww...why did you do that", the little blonded sobbed as she cradled her burning
    cheek and backed away?

"Because this is ALL your fault", Anna replied. "If you hadn't flittered from
    lover to lover like some social butterfly we wouldn't be standing here doing this
    awful thing now, would we? Get away from me, you make me sick."

Anna gave the little blonde a shove and with a cry of misery and fear the little
    blonde fled back across the house.

"Was that the door", another voice asked?

"YOU!"

Anna turned to see a heavyset brunnette in faded jeans and a thin, white t-shirt
    glaring in her direction, glaring at the blonde who even now was trying to push
    past her.

Throwing her arm across the hallway, Anna blocked Susan from moving past her,
    even as the brunette took another step forward and said, "about time you got
    her Bitch. I always said you'd be late for your own funeral and I guess I was
    right."

"Fuck you Cunt", Susan screamed, her voice high and angry, almost hysterical.

"This is IT for you slut, after today you'll never touch Kim again or anyone
    else for that matter."

"Oh yeah", the brunette sneered, "we'll see about that."

"Yes we will", Susan replied, her voice very cold.

"Terri get out here", Anna hollered as Susan made another push to get past
    her.

The brunette took another step forward and then was pulled up short as Terri
    came walking in out of the kitchen and pulled her back by a handful of hair.

"Not so fast Vicki dear", there will be time for that later if you insist.

The situation stablized for the moment, Anna took a second to catch her breath
    and look over Susan's rival.

Vicki was also in her early forties, of average height and a little overweight.
    Her hair was long, and wavy, and colored a light brown, shot through here and
    there with a strand of grey. Vicki's large, hanging breasts strained against
    the thin, half transparent fabric of the t-shirt. Her hips and butt filled
    her blue jeans almost to bursting. She wasn't exactly pretty, but she was
    sexy and sensual and desirable and for a moment Anna could almost understand
    Kim's delimma until she remembered what the price was going to be.

Walking into the center of the room and placing herself squarely between Vicki
    and Susan, Terri looked them both over and said, "I don't suppose either of
    you has suddenly come down with a fit of common sense have you."

The looks the two women exchanged quickly made Terri's question mote.

"OK then", Terri sighed, "I think both of you are making a big mistake, but
    its your mistake to make and like the fool I am, I'll help you, but there are
    a few things left to setup here first and you two need to keep this calm
    until we're ready to start."

Standing behind her Vicki smiled and then pulled up the front of her t-shirt
    causing her large breasts to spill out. Licking her right index finger, she
    pointed to her left nipple and made small circles with her finger as she smiled
    at Susan and said, "Kim had her tongue on me right...here...last night."

With a scream and a lunge, Susan was by Anna before she could blink. Only
    a quick grab at the waist band of Susan's jeans stopped her from throwing herself
    on the busty brunette.

Stopped for the moment, Susan leaned forward like someone walking against a
    strong wind and then pull her t-shirt up and completely off over her head, throwing
    it to one side as her own large, somewhat droopy breasts spilled into display.
    Pressing her arms in from the outside, she pushed her boobs together creating
    a valley in her clevage and said, "this is where Kim's head will be resting
    tonight after I finish with you."

"Never you Fucking Bitch", Vicki snarled as she pushed forward to close with
    her rival, stopped only my Terri's arm slipping around her waist.

"CUNT!"

"WHORE!"

"Low born Slut!"

There was more, but as Anna struggled to help restrain the two lunging women,
    it all ran into blur. A long, low, chant, of insults, threats and evil
    promises.

Finally Teri could take it no more and shoved the women violently away from each
    other.

"OK! OK! If you two Bitches want to get close and personal fine by me, but
    we're going to do it my way or no way at ALL! Do you understand?"

Stunned by Teri's out burst Vicki and Susan stood silent for a moment before
    each nodded her head slightly in the agreement.

Glancing over at Anna, Terri said, "strip her and use the cuffs. After that
    if they want to spit in each other's face, more power to them."

Anna hearded Susan back into the hall. As she turned to speak to her, she saw
    that Susan did not need her encouragement. She had already kicked off her shoes
    and socks and was wiggling quickly out of her jeans. Peeking around the corner,
    she could see Vicki stripping as well, under Terri's watchful gaze. She turned
    back, just in time to see Susan, slipping out of her panties and kicking them
    to one side. She turned to face Anna then, a pale, angry, sweating, naked,
    woman whose only desire was to get to her rival in the worst possible way.

Reaching into her purse, Anna extracted a pair of handcuffs, nickel plated,
    just like the police on TV always use. Motioning for Susan to turn
    around, she reached over and pulled her hands behind her and cuffed them
    one at a time, each with a very decisive..."Click".

Looking over at Terri, she could see that Vicki was ready as well.
    Stepping back, Anna moved out of the way and Susan immediately strode past
    her and back into the living room.

The two naked women saw each other and paused. Slowly their eyes traveled
    up and down each other's bodies. It was unlikely despite their many previous
    and furious encounters that either had ever seen the other nude before.
    For the first time, each got the see the other in completely and know what
    it was that each had to offer their mutual lover.

Neither would have been considered beauty queens, but both have a full-figured
    sensuality. From their heavy, hanging breasts, to their generous hips and full
    thighs, they both extruded a sexual presence that only a older woman in her
    prime can attain.

Hair hanging down over their shoulders, they began to approach each other again.
    Their eyes now riveted on each other, their expressions oozing contempt and mutual
    hatred. They paused for a second, just inches apart and then stepped fully into
    each other, breasts pressing against breasts and belly rubbing against belly.

Noses touching, they began to whisper to each other and move in a small circle,
    bumping and nudging each other with their bodies. From where she stood, Anna
    couldn't quite make out what they were saying, but from their expressions, she
    could tell it was hateful, angry comments, full of spite and envy.

Terri came over to stand beside Anna and said, "so...think we can talk them
    out of this?"

Anna cast her a quick, unbelieving glance, and Terri nodded in recognition
    of it.

"I really hoped that when they got here, face to face, they would see how
    stupid and pointless this was, but I can tell from just looking at them now
    there is no going back."

"Yes", Anna replied, "its so sad, two good women fighting over that little
    piece of bar fluff. I wish they would come to their senses, but I guess love
    is really is blind. There isn't any stopping this is there?"

"No", Terri replied, "I guess not."

In the center of the room, the two women continued to press in against each
    other, their voices sometimes rising and sometimes falling, but never quite
    becoming loud enough for the two 'seconds' to make out their words. Every
    now and then, one or the other, would shift her weight slightly, slapping her
    breasts across those of her enemy, only to be slapped back in kind. Both
    women's breasts were quickly turning red from this rough treatment, but their
    nipples were becoming aroused as well, swelling and extending as if both
    rivals found some secret, sexual, excitement in this close body to body
    contest.

As Terri and Anna looked on, somewhat perplexed by this strange little dance,
    Vicki pulled back her hips slightly and then thrust forward, driving her
    mound into Susan's with a nasty little snap. Susan replied in kind, her
    blonde pubic hair, mingling with Vicki's brown patch, as they traded jab
    for thrust, the mounds meeting with a meaty...Smack...as they struggled
    against each other.

"Maybe we should separate them", Anna suggested in a distracted sort of way?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"Let them get a little of the energy out of their systems first", Terri
    replied. "We still need to shave them first and I would rather have them
    laying still than trying to get up and at each other. We'll stop this in
    a few more minutes."

Out in the middle of the living room floor, the argument was heating up.
    The faces of both women were becoming red with rage and the words while now
    louder where garbled by the anger, choking them. Suddenly Susan, stopped
    her circling and crouched slightly, spreading her thighs wide, revealing
    her sex fully while thrusting it forward in obsene challenge.

Vicki responded immediately, crouching and spreading her legs as well.
    The two women, hobbled into each other until crotch met crotch, Vicki's
    wet swollen cunt lips, mashing and grinding into Vicki's own, glistening
    sex meat.

Silent now, eyes locked on each other, the two woman began to vigorously
    hump themselves into each other. Bellies slightly apart and breasts brushing
    from time to time, each ground her wet, dripping, snatch into that of her
    rival, thick labia lips, sliding over and around each other, even as their
    clits began to rise from within their hooded sheaths and peek out to do
    hot, tip to tip battle.

Anna noticed that Kim has crept out of whatever backroom she had been hiding
    in and watched silently with big, wet, eyes, as her two lovers forced themselves
    on each other. Each woman trying to rape the other with her own bared and
    battling sex.

Time stood still. Anna and Terri watched helpless, paralyzed by the show
    of two mature and normally civilized women, trading grunting thrusts with their
    crotches in some kind of primitive contest for sexual supremacy. That both were
    sexually excited was undenial as cum, ran glistening down their thighs from the
    site of the battle. At some point it became clear that the end to this little
    contest was near. Both fighters were covered in sweat and Susan's face was a grimacing
    mask as she struggled for control, while Vicki desparately panted for breath,
    her eyes wild and desparate.

Suddenly, Susan came with a begrudging scream, her eyes screwing shut and her
    teeth grinding on each other as the orgasm she could not deny broke over her
    like a towering, but silent, wave. Her crys was indisinguishable from those
    of Vicki's who's own orgasm was shaking her body so hard that her knees where
    trembling and threatened imminent collapse.

The two combatants stumbled away from each other, gasping from breath one second
    and then lunging forward again, killing hate glowing in their eyes. Slamming
    into each other body to body, the kicked and twirled around each other, while
    leaning in and biting at one another, with small, snapping white teeth. Like
    two wild animals, they snarled and cursed, and bite, snapping at neck and face,
    nose and earlobe, as the circled tit to tit, each trying to get the other in
    her jaws.

Terri and Anna ran forward then, prying the two, sweating, crying
    women apart. They struggled to return to each other and it was only Terri's
    promise that they could...."settle this as agreed" that eventually calmed them.

Each woman then led her charge into a separate room for the final preparations.

The house was empty, but someone had placed a blanket on the floor of the otherwise
    bare and barren room. Easing Susan down to the floor, Anna wiped her down with
    a towel, but ignored her pleas to remove the handcuffs. Eventually Susan
    quieted and Anna gave her a long drink of water before preparing for the next task.

"You know I have to shave you now", Anna inquired, looking her friend in the
    eyes.

Susan, nodded wearly and laid back on the blanket, spreading her legs to the side to
    make Anna's task easier. Reaching into her bag, Anna removed a can of shaving
    cream and after squirting a gob into her palm, rubbed in lightly into Susan's
    pale bush and over her still wet sex. Taking a razor from the bag next, Anna
    began very carefully shaving off Susan's pubic hair. For a blonde Susan had
    a fairly dense bush, but the razor made quick work of it and in just a few
    minutes all the hair was gone and only her bare, exposed snatch remained.
    Using a corner of the towel, and some water from the bottle, Anna washed the
    remainder of the shaving cream away. After giving Susan another drink she
    told her to wait and then rising up, left the room in search of Terri.

Terri was waiting for her in the living room, Kim, bound and sniffling, half
    sat and half lay in a far corner.

Seeing Anna's glance, Terri said, "easier to catch her and tie her up now
    that when the ...trouble...begins."

Anna nodded and said, "is Vicki done?"

"Yes, but go look for yourself. I know you trust me and I trust you, but we
    should follow the forms on this."

Nodding again, Anna walked into the adjoining bedroom only to find Vicki resting
    on a blanket of her own. Bending down, Anna placed one hand on her right knee
    and gently pushed until Vicki spread her legs, revealing her own, now hairly,
    sex. Vicki said nothing but looked up at Anna silently. Anna returned her
    glance and nodded slightly before straightening up and leaving the room.

Meeting in the living room again, Anna and Terri glanced at each other and then
    away, both frightened and embarrassed.

After a while Terri cleared her throat and said, "I guess we should get on
    with this."

Anna nodded in agreement and moved to fetch Susan.

Helping Susan up with one hand, they moved silently out of the bedroom and into the
    living room. It has taken a few minutes to get Susan on her feet. She seemed
    exhausted from her earlier struggles with Vicki and was somewhat subdued. For a moment,
    Anna hoped that there was a chance to avoid this, but the minute the two rivals
    laid eyes on each other, the hard looks and cold expressions told her that
    her hopes had been futile.

Each woman led her cuffed charge by one arm, out of the living room and into the
    masterbed room. Passing through the large empty chamber, they walked into the
    bathroom where Anna was met with a new and disturbing sight. Kim was bound hand
    and foot to a heavy chair placed close to the large bathroom tub. She was gagged
    as well and only little squeals and moans managed to escape past her gag, but the
    look of panic and terror on her face was enough to touch even Anna's heart.

Ignoring the whimpering, struggling girl, Terri led Vicki past her and then carefully
    guided her to the tub. The tub was a large affair, carved in imitation green marble
    and circled by water jets. It was spacious for one and big enough for two, if
    friendly or even as in this case...not.

Vicki carefully stepped over the rim and then with Terri helping her balance, sank
    to a sitting position in the bottom of the tub, her shapely legs stretched out before
    her.

With a nod from Terri, Anna brought Vicki forward, leading her carefully around
    Kim and the chair and to the edge of the tub. Vicki two stepped over the rim and
    then settled into a sitting position opposite her rival. The fit was close and their
    legs rubbed against each other, even as Terri warned each sternly that there would
    be no kicking and to remain calm until everything was in place.

The two rivals glared at each other silently, their eyes locked onto each other,
    even as their bodies once more were in contact.

With encouragement from their assistances, each woman slipped lower in the tub,
    until the tops of their heads were nearly even with the rim. Terri and Anna
    carefully arranged their legs right over left until the
    two rivals where scissored around each other and nearly Cunt to Cunt!

Reaching into a bag, Terri pulled out two old pair of pantyhose and gave one
    pair to Anna. Each then moved behind one of the sitting girls and pulled their
    ankles together, before wrapping the pantyhose around them again and again and then
    finally knoting them tight. The two enemies where now bound together, ankles
    tied each behind the other's back. There would be no separating them now, at least
    while both still lived.

Reaching into the bag again, Terri pulled out two ball gags handing one to Anna.
    "To muffle the screams", she responded to Anna questioning glance. Bending over Vicki,
    she forced the ball into Vicki's mouth and then carefully but firmly tightened the
    leather strap behind her head. Anna did the same to Susan. Standing up the two
    women, looked at each other and Terri, smirked, "I think I like them better this
    way.", then her face went sober again at the seriousness of the moment.

Reaching in the bag one last time, Terri pulled out two implements of cold, gleaming
    steel. Each weapon consisted of a four inch long metal spike, thick as a pencil and
    sharped to a needle like point at the end. The base of the spike rose from the center
    of a two inch wide metal disk. Behind the disk was a hard rubber hand about as long
    as a man's thumb and twice as thick. At a distance, the weapons looked like to tiny
    dueling swords, complete with circular metal guard and handle, but they weren't
    swords, they were cunt dueling spikes. Where Susan had ever heard of them Anna
    couldn't even guess, but then Susan had business connections all over the Far East
    and these two "presents" had come in a plain package from Hong Kong just two days
    ago. At the moment, the tip of each spike was covered in a hard wooden ball, but
    it wasnt going to remain that way for long.

Handing one to Anna, Terri gave her an almost pleading look. Seeing no answer in
    her eyes, Terri sighed and bend over into the tub, rubbing her hand lightly over
    Vicki's bare, hairless, snatch, she carefully openned her with two fingers and then
    worked the handle of the cunt spike deep into her pussy. Pressing gently, she
    pushed it home until the cold metal plate rested flat against Vicki's hot sex.
    Getting a nod from Vicki, Terri straightened up and then it was Anna's turn to
    lean into the tub and gently part Susan's labia lips and slip the cold plastic
    hand firmly into her warm, moist, sex. Straightening from her task she looked
    at Terri.

Taking a deep swallow, Terri stepped forward and said, "I just want you to know
    that I think this whole thing is very foolish and that no matter what happens
    you will regret this day. Anna and I are about to go now and we won't return for
    several hours. In that time you can settle things or not as you please. We've
    done everything you've asked of us and now I have one thing to ask of you as
    well. Vicki and Susan both glanced up at her then, the small metal plates,
    shielding their pussies even as the spikes stuck up and out of them like some
    obsense metal stingers. Both women where gagged, but the question was plain
    in their eyes. "All I ask is that you give Anna and myself a few minutes to go
    before you....before you....before you start. I don't think that is too much
    to ask and I hope you will honor our request.

Bending down suddenly, Terri pulled the wooden balls off the ends of both
    spikes, baring the needle-like points. Dropping them on the bathroom floor,
    she and Anna left the room, pausing only to lock the bathroom door behind them.

The house began to grow silent around them as the two women in the tub stared
    at each other. Kim, still bound in the chair, stopped her sniffling to look
    at the two woman, somewhat sensously entwined together, their legs going
    over and around each other, while from their bare and bared sexes, the
    dueling spikes jutted like stiff metal cocks.

Off in the distance, they could hear the front door open and close. After a
    time a car started and finally there was the crunching of gravel fading
    slowly away to nothing.

For Vicki and Susan the world shrank until it consisted of nothing but
    the tub, her enemy, and the spike between her legs. Each glared at her
    hated rival, back against the tub, arms uncomfortably bound behind them.
    Each could feel the pressure of the other's legs wrapped over and behind
    her own. Each could feel the other sweating between her own heavy thighs.
    Kim held her breath hoping against hope, but it was all in vain.

Tightening her legs around Susan, Vicki allowed her self to slip slightly
    lower in the tub. With a thrust of her ample hips, she drove the point of
    her spike straight at Susan's snatch. The point struck the metal plate
    over Susan's sex and make a high pitch little screech as it drug across it
    briefly before Vicki, pulled it back for another shot. Susan quickly answered
    Vicki's thrust with one of her own, pulling herself to her enemy using
    the muscles in her calves and thighs she thrust at Vicki's sex only to have
    the point, skitter up Vicki's guard and glance off above Vicki's curving
    mound. Thrusts began to follow thrust as the two glaring women pulled each
    other down into the tub, each dragging the other closer with her legs as
    their pussies dueled, their spikes clashing and rubbing against each other
    as each woman strove to drive her own spike deep into her enemy's delicate
    and vulnerable sex.

Kim screamed into her gag and began to struggle helplessly against her
    bounds as down in the tub before her, the fight to the death began
    in deathly ernest....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

THE DUEL (part 2) by HowHal3
    --------

Their legs wrapped tightly around each other, the two women pulled each other
    closer, legs bulging as they drew one another into intimate and deadly contact.

Carefully and delibrately, they matched thrust for vicious thrust with the needle
    sharp spikes sticking so obscenely from their shaved and hairless pussies.

Both were now staring downward as if hypnotized by the very sight of their
    crotches dueling, in such close and furious battle.

Legs spread wide, Vicki moved her point in closer, the tip tracing a fine line
    across the narrow metal plate that was all that separated Susan's pussy from
    the just anger of her metal barb. The metal scrapping on metal sound, made a high
    pitched whine as if expressing the frustation of its owner at not getting past
    this obstacle, eager to wet itself in blood.

Susan responded in kind, the point of her weapon hovering just above the metal
    guard of Vicki's weapon, almost as if waiting for some magic moment in which the plate
    would simply slip aside and she could plunge it deep into her rival's wet sex.

The metal shafts touched and then touched again as both women began to try and
    force her rival's point to one side. Legs strained and sweat began form on
    their bodies, running down their heavy, pendulous, breasts as the metal rods slipped and
    strove against each other, trying to force an opening. Occasionally they would
    look up into each other's faces, eyes wide and glaring about the gags clenched in
    their teeth, staring at each other for a moment in hatred and fear before looking
    down again to direct the struggle between their churning, thrusting, hips.

Kim, squirmed in her chair, fighting uselessly against her restraints as down
    in the tub before her, the two women she both loved, fought each other to the death
    in the most ugly and brutal fashion imaginable. Tears streeked her face and her
    wrists bleed were they chaffed against her bonds, but despite her struggles the
    battle continued unabated.

Using her strong hips to twist her spike to the right and downward, Susan suddenly
    slipped the shaft of her weapon clear of Vicki's. As Vicki's spike rose high,
    Susan thrust forward, the guards meeting with a metallic clash as Susan drove the
    point of her spike deep into the flesh of Vicki's inner right thigh.

Vicki, screamed, throwing back her head and squeezing her eyes
    shut as the cruel metal point drove into her. Kim, leaped in her chair and it rocked wildly
    before settling down again. Surprised at her own success, Susan froze for a second and
    Vicki pulled her hips back, sliding the spike from her flesh with a muffled sob,
    before Susan could capitalize on her short success. As the spike slipped free, the wound
    began to bleed, the blood mixing with the sweat and cum of the two rivals to form a slippery
    mixture in the bottom of the tub.

The two combatants stared at each other for a second and then Vicki arched her
    back, forcing her hips downward and lowering the point of her weapon as she
    thrust forward suddenly. Susan twisted to the left, but failed roll far enough as Vicki's
    point slipped through the top of her left thigh, piercing the flesh at a shallow
    angle and allowing the point to emerge covered in Susan's blood at the top of
    her leg.

Susan screamed and thrashed then as Vicki tried to keep the point in her rival,
    but Susan bucked as if posessed by demons and Vicki finally pushed away from her,
    drawing the point out less it be twisted from her gasp by the flailing of her
    enemy.

Gasping in pain, Susan glared a look of pure hate at her enemy as her blood too,
    now flowed down to join Vicki's in the slipper bottom of the tub.

The battle was quickly rejoined then as spike pushed against spike and needle-sharp
    points struck at guards as both women maneuvered to drive their spikes into the
    other. Twisting to the left, Susan managed to drag the tip of her spike across
    the inside of Vicki's right thigh, opening a long, but shallow cut that bleed
    in sheets. Vicki retaliated by driving her spike deep into Susan's left thigh
    and inflicted a shallow cut across Susan's bared mound with the tip.

Thrust was met with thrust and now some of those thrusts got through to taste
    blood inside of inner thighs and across the belly as their bodies writhed together
    in the bottom of the big tub in desparate mortal combat. Thick thighs clamped
    around heavy waists, hips pumped, and thrust, and twisted as pussy fought pussy
    with tongues of glittering steel.

Sweat poured off the two women and they cursed and moaned into their gags as
    vicious attacks were traded . Sitting in her chair overlooking the battle, Kim
    would squeeze her eyes shut, desparate to block out all sight of this ugly vision
    only to be lured into opening her eyes again at the sound of some particularly
    desparate moan or gasp.

The battle continued for what seemed like forever until finally the two women
    were nearing exhaustion. Blood now wept from a dozen different wounds and flowed
    down their thighs in streams to pool beneath them. Pulling in as tightly as they
    could, they rested guard against guard, points jutting upward like obscene metal
    cocks.

The next phase of the battle began when Susan felt Vicki, moving her hips in
    slow wide circles, close in to her own guarded pussy. Metal ground against metal
    as she stared at Vicki in silence for a while and then realized just what the
    brunette was trying to do. Vicki was carefully trying to slide the guard of her
    own weapon, under the guard of her own.

Neither woman could win as long as the other's most delicate spot was protected
    by a shield of metal. The only way to finish this was to remove that shield and
    the only way to remove it was to hook it out using the guard of your own weapon.
    Susan moved her hips now too, trying to get into position as well. Once the
    guards where locked, the battle would become an all or nothing struggle for
    each to retain her weapon and her protection.

There were many false starts, the guards seeming to catch a moment and both
    women tensing before they again slipped free, but slowly over time they worked
    each other into a position from which there was NO going back.

Vicki came in from on high as Susan was thrusting up and the guards
    of the dueling spikes slipped behind each other. Both women paused for only
    a second before slowly pushing away from each other, each baring down hard in
    an effort to grip the handle of the weapon buried inside of her own pussy, while
    trying to slide the weapon of the other free and expose her enemy completely.

The pull on the handles went from a light tug to a steady, insistent drag.
    Susan grunted as she fought to keep the handle inside of herself as the two
    big woman pushed away from each other, their legs straightening slightly as the
    two metal shafts twisted and ground against each other.

Vicki's eyes were wide with fright and panic as she felt the handle inside of
    herself, slip ever so slightly. Baring down, her teeth biting into the gag, she
    redoubled her efforts, a muffled cry of panic from Susan confirmed the results
    of her efforts. Susan twisted to the left then, trying to disengage the weapons
    but Vicki followed her movements and bore down harder still, pushing back until
    at least half of the handle slipped from inside of her rival's blonde twat.

Susan inched closer, trying to recover her grip, but with one last thrust of her
    legs, Vicki, jerked the weapon from Susan's wet snatch and it fell to the bottom
    of the tub with a slight metallic ring.

Susan's eyes where wide with panic then and she tried to crawl away from her
    enemy but it was too late. The tightly bound ankles held them in close and
    deadly grip as Vicki lowered the point of her spike and placed the tip carefully
    between the folds of Susan's exposed labia. For a second nothing happened
    and Vicki glared in triumph into the eyes of her terrified and helpless rival,
    then THRUST the point DEEP into her victim's defenseless sex.

Even through the gag, Susan's scream of agony seem to reverate off of the walls.
    Twisting in the chair, Kim fell to the floor and was thus spared the final
    scenes of the battle as Vicki tightened her legs around her screaming, crying
    foe. Pulling her closer and closer and pushing the spike in deeper and deeper
    until the guard plate was hard against your enemy's bleeding snatch. Then with
    slow malicious, motions of her hips, she twisted the spike around deep inside
    Susan's sex, the needle-like point, ripping her up inside as she screamed
    hideously into the gag and blood poured from inside her.

In the end, Vicki could not be blamed. The hatred and rivalry between them
    had grown too deep to be set aside. In the end she had pitted her life against
    Susan's on the board of fate and chance and won. Now the death screams of her
    hated foe where as music to her ears as she thrust her weapon AGAIN and AGAIN into
    Susan's bleeding twat, dark rich blood flowing out of it and with it,
    Susan's life.....

(months later...)

Anna set in the bar and ran her fingers over the sweating glass of wine that
    set before her. She had taken to drinking a lot lately. The events at the
    house that summer evening and the clean up that followed, haunted her dreams
    for months. Even now, she would awake sometimes screaming at the sight of
    her friend's lifeless body, laying in the pool of blood at the bottom of the
    tub.

Vicki and Kim had moved away. Going to another state to start a new life
    together and get away from the shadow of Susan that hung over them still.

The house in the country had been sold. The new couple were older and
    ignored the land surrounding their new home in favor of staying in the AC,
    drinking glasses of iced tea, and playing cards. This was all for the better,
    otherwise they might wonder...they might wonder why in one spot of one field
    the wild flowers seem to grow a little brighter than anywhere else....

The End

Junior Hostboard Member steviecftr68's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for finding this!

Junior Hostboard Member Crazybb's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by halhal3 View Post
    THE DUEL (part 2) by HowHal3
    --------

Their legs wrapped tightly around each other, the two women pulled each other
    closer, legs bulging as they drew one another into intimate and deadly contact.
    wow,an excellent catfight to death story i had ever read

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for posting