've been putting together a story featuring the below fictional subjects, 22 year old Hailey, 30 year old pro wrestler Katana, and her niece, 25 year old Katja, who is a coworker of Hailey and hates her guts. (made up names, I think you can guess who is who).

The premise is that poor sexy Hailey is tricked into fighting these two much bigger adversaries in a no rules handicap match (you'll find out how this happens in the upcoming story). I've been waiting to write a brutal lamb to the slaughter match for quite some time; it should be pretty insane.

I want YOUR opinions though; how do you think this encounter will play out? Your thoughts are welcome in the comments below! Let me know if there is anything YOU would like to see happen in this story, which will be posted here on the boards

Let the voting begin, and please leave some comments too! I want to know what you think.

tumblr_lrqaa8Mlv01qc0ejjo1_500.jpgtumblr_mefgo5SA5T1qc0ejjo1_500.jpgKatana.jpgtumblr_lxfvmi76XZ1qc0ejjo1_500.jpgKatja.jpg