Many years passed since my second ex-wife, Betty, humiliated my current wife, Vicki, in a catfight (Part 16). I always felt that Vicki would someday gain her revenge for that, but because she could not beat Betty, I felt that she would somehow involve me in a proxy fight to gain her revenge. In 1992, Vicki and I moved to Las Vegas. Vicki opened a store in a new mall at Caesar's, The Forum Shops, which went on to become a huge success. I was playing poker for a living at night and marshaling our teenage kids during the day. The first few years were uneventful, both from a catfighting perspective or even from just having sex. Vicki seemed too absorbed in her store and her success while I was scratching out a few dollars playing poker and being Mr. Mom.

In 1997, after we had lived in Vegas for about 5 years and the kids were off to college, she came to me one day talking about how she hired this "artsy" guy. A guy named Gene who was a long-haired musician who had just come off a tour, broke, having played guitar for some largely unknown rock group. Up to this point, all the guys that she had hired were quite quirky and mostly gay, so I didn't think anything of it at the time.

About six months later, she called me into the bedroom, and was quite emotional. Through tears she told me that she had done something that she would regret forever, and she would understand if I divorced her immediately. She had chlamydia. Worse, I suspect the main reason that she was telling me was that, ironically, we had only begun to have sex again recently and I probably had it too and needed to see a doctor.

I asked her how she got it and she was evasive and said that it was not necessary for me to know because it would never happen again. As for me, I wasn't about to be cuckolded without knowing by whom. So, I pressed for an answer, but she resisted. Finally, I threw her on the bed and said, "If you aren't going to tell me the easy way then I'm going to fuck it out of you, and for as long as it takes!". I ripped both of our clothes off and without any foreplay I rammed my cock into her cunt! Surprisingly, she took it much easier than usual as her pussy was dripping wet! After pistoning her for 10 minutes I could feel myself coming and pulled out and came all over her face, slapping her and calling her a slut. She still hadn't told me what I wanted to know, so I just held her on the bed until I got hard again and said, "I can do this all day!". I could see that her cunt was already red from the first pounding and as I went to thrust in a second time she said, "Gene". As if I didn't hear her, I put my engorged cock up to her mouth and used it as a toothbrush, wildly face-fucking her. After a time I went back to her cunt and fucked her every way I could think of for just short of an hour before I unleashed a torrent in her cunt.

Then I asked her for the details. When she started to become evasive I reminded her that I was in the mind to fuck her raw until I got all my answers. She said that they had been plutonic to start but after work one night, she took Gene to his house because his girlfriend had his car. As she was dropping him off he asked her if she wanted to see his place as he had a large collection of music and instruments. She came in, but there was really only one instrument he was interested in showing her. Upon entering the apartment, he closed the door and grabbed her and kissed her in a long sensuous kiss. She said that she did kiss him back because he had become a fantasy for her which she never thought she would act on. That acquiescence on her part was the signal Gene was looking for. In short order, he had her stripped topless and had her skirt bunched up around her waist, squeezing her tits and fucking her on the couch. He fucked her numerous times until his girlfriend was about to come home.

The fact of the chlamydia seems to indicate that Gene had multiple partners, which it turns out he did, including a hot cocktail waitress at the Riviera.

Vicki said she would never have sex with him or anyone else but me in the future, but I wasn't so sure. As a co-owner with her in the store, I had access to the store's surveillance tapes and after a week, I had the opportunity to check through the tapes. What I found didn't surprise me. Vicki had worked the schedule so that she and Gene closed every time Gene worked. Sure enough, as soon as the closing duties were done, Gene took Vicki in her office, made her kneel on the floor and suck his dick and then bent her over her desk and fucked the shit out of her. There were a number of problems I noticed. Vicki was definitely under his spell and would do anything he wanted. He was definitely not gay, and was a tall good-looking guy with a nice cock (although I would find out that mine was the bigger). He never used a condom, seeming not to care if she would get another disease or even if he would impregnate her. He obviously was in charge and she was addicted to him.

I confronted her with the video evidence and fucked the shit out of her again but I knew a confrontation with Gene was inevitable. I told her to fire him but she said she couldn't because she was the boss and technically he could file sexual harassment charges against her and the store. While Vicki was in the store on one of Gene's days off, I met him in a bar to tell him to stop, or I would stop it. At first he seemed reasonable, but then I realized that he was only playing me. He told me he knew about Vicki's catfights and had tried to get her to fight Valerie, the cocktail waitress at the Riviera, or his girlfriend Wendy, but she refused remembering her humiliating losses in the past. He said why don't we fight for her. "Absolutely" was my reply. He said that Vicki had said I would! In fact, it was her suggestion!

The fight would be naked wrestling with no punches but mauling cocks was okay. It would be at our house. Vicki would be present and the winner would fuck her in front of the loser. If he lost he would quit the store. If I lost, Vicki wanted Gene to move in with us and she would alternate a night in his room and the next in my room. Also, if he won, over time he would be given the opportunity to gain her all to himself by beating me in two more fights. If he won all three, I was out.

The day of the fight my wife wore the skimpiest robin's egg blue bikini. She was intensely hot. Gene arrived at the appointed time and looked pretty formidable being about 6 inches taller, but only outweighing me by about 5 pounds. I was in my bathrobe with a huge hard-on. Gene stripped and I got smug when I saw that my cock was the bigger. I still had to beat him though and it didn't help when Vicki went over to him, kissed him and said, "I've been waiting all these years to see you get your cock pounded, since your ex-bitch, Betty, beat me. Fuck him up Gene and I'll be waiting to fuck your lights out!".

The winner would be by submission or by making your opponent cum. Part of the carpeted master suite had been emptied of furniture, and that's where we wrestled. Because of my height disadvantage I knew I had to get him to the floor early. I lunged to do a takedown at his knees but got speared in the face by his cock for my efforts. They both laughed and Gene said I could quit rather then endure the humiliation, although he would make sure that my mouth got acquainted with his cock to get him ready for Vicki. With that, I went over the top and a craziness I never felt came out of me. I knocked him over and pinned him by the neck. Our cocks dueled briefly but because of my size and position I conquered his. He was getting red in the face from exertion and lack of oxygen. Vicki screamed for him to get out of his predicament. I wasn't going to let him up if I could help it and I could feel him weakening. Turned out that he was all bark and no bite. He expected his size would carry the fight. I was propelled by my will to fight for my wife and to win her back despite her unfaithfulness. Eventually, I was able to grab his dick and start to jack him off. I knew by the look in his eyes that this was the right strategy and it would soon be a successful one. Within about five minutes he erupted with a thick white stream of semen - but I wasn't through with him despite the victory condition being fulfilled. I rolled him on his stomach, and without a condom like he was used to doing to his conquests, I speared his asshole and gave him a number of hard strokes.

I wanted to save the best for the now crying Vicki, so I climbed off of him and went and stripped that lush bikini top and bottom off of her, freeing her tits and soaked cunt. Then I asked her if she remembered the office tapes and made her kneel down in front of me. With Gene dejectedly looking on, I showed her my cock that I had just pulled from his butt. Then I pulled her head to it and opened her mouth and made her clean it. Then, when I was satisfied it was cleaned and lubricated by her saliva, I told Gene to watch what we was never going to get in the future. I spread-eagle fucked her, then I fucked her doggy-style, then I had her ride me, and then I came in her while we were positioned over Gene's face. She cried at first, but then became overheated by seeing Gene watching her get taken. I know she ended up with multiple climaxes.

You would have thought that would have ended it. Gene did quit the store as agreed to. Soon, however, I found out that I had been wrong about Gene not getting Vicki's cunt anymore. Neither of them apparently could resist each other. I did fix it then. The Old Las Vegas way. Some friends of mine with connections met Gene unexpectedly one night and talked some sense into him. It is hard to play a guitar with broken hands. Gene moved to Los Angeles the day after. I fucked Vicki everyday for quite some time before things returned to the normal "no sex" of before. The great thing ended up that she was once again humiliated even though she didn't even fight. I ended up fucking her repeatedly and even did her proxy Gene that one time after our fight.