So I haven't done these in awhile but I like to think up really taboo scenarios so I wondered this week:
How would you handle being in a sexfight against somebody who was HIV positive?

You can use whatever opponent you want, a female fighter in a mixed match or your choice, but either you don't know about it until the start of the fight so you can't quit--if you do then the loser has their way with you sexualy--so you have to really wrestle your ass off so you don't catch anything.

Given the current topic I was going to suggest ebola but unless the opponent was just infected and had no signs of being sick otherwise they wouldn't put up much of a fight but I think HIV is ok since it's not really as fatal anymore but it really changes your life.

The next best thing was an old idea where you have a mixed match with an underage girl, like sixteen, but if you molest her in any way cops are right there waiting to bust you but I think a better scenario would be having an oil wrestling match against some guy's wife; he's super jealous and huge so he'll probably fuck you up if you get too "grabby" but you don't wanna job since there's a lot of prize money if you win. The wife--or the teen girl however--are both very grabby and are always trying to rub their boobs in your face, grind their ass against your package or grab your dick through your speedos but you know if they get too much of it that the police/angry husband will most likely unleash upon you.

So that's it; not worded very eloquently but I think you get the idea.

Stone