Thread: International Couples Mixed Wrestling & Sexfight Club. 1

bluekou

International Couples Mixed Wrestling & Sexfight Club. 1

This is my first attempt at writing a story so please do not be too harsh with your comments. I would like to thank Stone Kidman for his encouragement and pointers.

International Couples Mixed Wrestling & Sexfight Club. 1

We had agreed to a three match tournament against a Dutch couple named Isa and Lars.
    The tournament was set for the last weekend in July. With two mixed singles matches on the Saturday morning and a tag match to be held on the Sunday afternoon.

We knew very little about our opponents apart from that they had never lost and that they always insist on their matches being NHB with no DQ. We had also been warned that they refused to wash their outfits while they were on a winning streak in case it changed their luck.

As wrestling was our life we had furnished our basement with an 18ft wrestling ring that stood 3ft of the ground, we had put 4 sofas around the walls and added a timekeepers table. As all our matches are recorded we had fitted out the room with a sophisticated recording system.

As our Dutch opponents had insisted that we did not meet until we were all ready to start Ann and I waited with anticipation in the basement.

We had arranged with two other members Phil and Amanda to officiate and at 10.30am they showed Isa and Lars into the basement.

Lars and Isa looked very professional in matching long silk orange robes and carrying matching orange towels. They were extremely intimidating and did not attempt to great or even acknowledge us.

Match 1 John Vs Isa

Isa and I climbed into ring while Ann and Lars took sofas on opposite sides of the basement.
    Phil announced ?This is a NHB with no DQ best of three pinfall match with pins counted to 60, In the red corner we have John he is 28 6'1?? 220 lbs and has a 6? cock?.

I have blond hair, fair skin and blue eyes. I was wearing my normal white speedos with an English flag printed on the pouch.

Phil then tuned to Isa and said ?In the blue corner we have Isa she is 26 5'9" 143 lbs with measurements of 35c-27-34.

Isa placed her towel neatly in her corner on the bottom turnbuckle cover she then took off her rob and threw it out to Lars. My cock stirred, Isa was stunning she had jet black hair tied back in a ponytail and beautiful brown eyes. She had dark tanned skin that looked great against her orange two piece bikini. It looked like it had been made to measure not only did it contain her shapely breasts perfectly but it clearly moulded to the shape of her vagina.

Amanda rang the bell and I moved to the centre of the ring intending to shake Isa?s hand but Isa had no time for niceties. Before I could react she delivered a hard toe kick to my solar plexus that caused me to double over. Quick as a flash she put me in a front facelock she threw herself backwards and drove the top of my head into the mat. In less than 30 seconds I was face down and seeing stars in the centre of the ring. Isa pulled me by my hair towards her corner she sat down on my back and pulled my arms up and over her thighs into a classic camel clutch. Lars was cheering Isa on, he was the only other person in the room that knew what she was about to do. Instead of pulling back on my chin she pushed my face into the orange towel that she had so carefully placed on the bottom pad. The towel had a pungent sweet smell that took immediate effect on my body; my frantic attempts at escaping quickly subsided as my extremities begin to go numb. As soon as Isa felt my movements slow down she began slamming my face into the towel, this made Ann believe it was the face slams that were slowly knocking me out. After several slams my nose started to bleed profusely which brought shouts of joy from Lars. When I was no longer able to move a muscle Isa just let my face fall onto the towel and as I continued to breath in its fumes my vision and hearing begin to fade away. As I continued my journey into a deep state of unconsciousness Isa was doing a biceps pose and blew a sarcastic kiss to a shocked Ann

While Ann was hoping that I would quickly regain my senses both Isa and Lars knew their plan had worked and that the match had already been won. Isa was now ready to start stage two of their strategy and systematically destroy me both physically and emotionally which would set the scene for a total squash in the forthcoming tag match.

As Isa pulled me off of the bottom turnbuckle the blood soaked towel that had done its job so effectively conveniently fell to the basement floor and was retrieved by Lars. Isa dragged me to the centre of the ring and my nose left a trail of blood behind me. She rolled me onto my back and pulled my arms and legs out into a star shape. Isa began a full two minutes of stomps and knee drops on every muscle in my arms and legs making sure they would be of little use for several days she then concluded her assault by dropping a knee on each side of my eye sockets causing both eyes to swell and close within seconds. Isa had put me into such a deep state of unconsciousness that throughout her total destruction of my body I never even twitched.

Isa was satisfied with the job she had done on me, She stood behind my head facing my feet and dropped her knees onto my shoulders and her arse onto my face with full force making sure my bloody nose went deep into her bikini covered arse crack.
    Phil knelt down next to the erotic scene, went through the motion of checking my shoulders were pinned and began a slow count to 60.

I woke up at some point just before the bell rang indicating Isa had won the first pinfall. I was aware of a totally different smell to the odour that so effectively put me to sleep it was putrid but extremely sexually exciting and the size of my swelling cock told the story. As Isa removed herself from my face the seat of her bikini was soaked with blood from my nose.

Isa swaggered to her corner where Lars was waiting to congratulate her after a high five they spent the break passionately kissing with his hand inside her bikini bottom. I on the other hand never made it back to my corner. Ann sat me up and was rubbing my neck in an attempt to get me lucid while attempting to stop my nosebleed.

When the bell sounded for the next round I was still in a totally confused state the only thing I could remember about the first fall was the smell of Isa?s arse that was still hanging around my nose.
    Isa knelt down behind me and encircled my neck with one arm the other she placed behind my neck; she seemed to put very little effort into tightening the hold that had me back to sleep within fifteen seconds of the start of round two. She removed the arm from the back of my neck but kept the other in place. Her free hand found its way into my trunks and her fingers wrapped around my rock hard cock, she expertly brought me to a massive orgasm to coincide with my wakening. I was in a state of shock my head was thumping my arms and legs were useless my eyes were swollen shut the flag that I was so proud of on the front of my trunks was now soaked with my own cum and the smell of Isa?s bikini and arse was still in my nose. I had no time to dwell on the beating this beautiful Dutch girl had dished out as she tightened the sleeper hold again and I passed out without offering any resistance. I was only out for seconds but Isa still had time to perform another reverse facesit pin with the added insurance of securing my ankles under her armpits and folding me up.

As Phil dropped down to begin the process of ending the match everyone knew she could hold me in this position all day my only hope was that Phil would count quickly.

The intoxicating smell of Isa?s bikini and arse filled my nose and lungs and I passed out long before Phil told Amanda to ring the bell indicating Isa?s emphatic win.

It was a full five minutes before I was able to comprehend where I was. Phil, Ann and Amanda helped me out of the ring and onto the sofa from where Ann had witnessed my slaughter, she was hugging me as the pain and humiliation took its toll and I burst into tears.

Isa had won by two straight pinfalls in less the fifteen minutes without saying one word in fact she had treated me with total disregard. More importantly she had made certain that I would be no more than an unwilling jobber in the tag-team match.

Ann?s match was to take place immediately and as I lie on the sofa with icepacks on my swollen eyes, Phil called Lars and Ann to the ring.

Match 2 Ann Vs Lars

Ann reluctantly left me and went to the red corner while Lars took his tongue out of his wife?s mouth and climbed up and stood in the blue corner.

Phil began his announcement ?This a NHB with no DQ best of three verbal only submissions or knockouts match. In the red corner we have Ann she is 27 5'8" 132 with measurements of 35c -23 -35?. Ann has short ginger hair she has fair skin with freckles on her face and arms she is wearing her normal white one piece bikini with her English flag printed over her bellybutton.

Phil continued ?In the blue corner we have Lars he is 27 6?7?? 310 lbs, he has a 7 inch cock.?
    Lars made an imposing picture in the ring he was not only the tallest wrestler we had ever met, taking off his orange gown he revealed a body that most men would die for, tanned and muscular but in proportion to his height he also has a six pack. He had black hair piercing blue eyes and bright white teeth. He was wearing very tight orange speedo trunks that had what looked like dried blood stains on both the front and back.
    Phil called them to the middle of the ring as he wanted to make it clear that a submission had to be verbal and clear and that as per the agreement a tap-out would not be counted. Ann offered a handshake but Lars just looked at her with contempt and walked back to his corner.

Amanda rang the bell and the match began by Ann taking the initiative, as Lars came out to meet her she went low and wrapped both arms around his left leg she looked like she was going to try and sweet his right foot away and get him to the ground where she would have a better chance against him. Lars simply linked his fists together and performed a huge double axe hammer onto the back of her neck. Ann let out a yelp and went down like a stone.
    Lars took his time and delivered a head-butt drop to the same spot on her neck. He sat down near Ann?s head opened his legs wide pulled her face up and onto his bulge he then placed her in a perfect frontal figure 4 headscissors. As Lars started to clinch the hold on tight her nose and mouth became engulfed in his oversized bulge. He was not only giving Ann her first smell of his crotch, he was also ensuring that she was unable to verbally submit to the pressure that he was putting on her already damaged neck. She was in a world of pain and was unable to breath; her hands that had been hopelessly pouring at his legs fell to the floor and her muffled cries became silent indicating that she had been knocked out.
    Lars did not break the hold until he was satisfied that Ann was not going to wake up until he could had some fun with her.

As Lars released Ann from his suffocating hold Phil got ready to count her out but Lars quickly mounted her back he put her in a full nelson and began humping and rubbing his speedo bulge against her bikini covered arse, finally he gave Ann four violent thrusts and let out a loud moan of pleaser while Isa shouted ?JA?.
    As Lars lifted Ann clear off the canvas in the full nelson he pushed down very hard on the back of her head shook her like a ragdoll. Ann woke up and screamed her submission over and over instantly.

Amanda rang the bell and Lars threw Ann to the canvas put his foot on her back while Isa rushed in and raised his hand. Both the front of Lars trunks and the back of Ann?s bikini were soaked from his massive ejaculation.

The scene in the two corners could not be more different; Isa and Lars were busy kissing and fondling each other. Ann had made it to our corner she was in a kneeling position with her forehead resting on the middle turnbuckle sobbing uncontrollably. Somehow I had made it to the side of the ring and was using one of the icepacks from my eye on her neck.

When the bell sounded to start the next session I could see what was about to happen but did not get time to worn Ann. Lars came running across the ring and leapfrogged Ann bringing his bodyweight with full force down onto the back of her neck knocking her out instantly. Using the top ropes for leverage he jumped up and came down in the same manoeuvre four more times He then took her left arm and put it around the back of his neck he put his right arm under her crotch stood up and threw himself backwards making sure the back of her neck hit the canvas first.

Lars had no intention of taking the knockout he picked her up in a crotch hold, held her upside-down with one arm around her midsection her face brushing his sticky wet bulge. With her cunt nicely placed in front of his nose and mouth Lars started sniffing and licking her bikini. When he had got her juices flowing he worked his free hand into her bikini and into my wife. Isa was screaming her appreciation as Lars expertly bought Ann to a squirting orgasm which left her bikini looking like she had pissed in it.

Considering the height of Lars and the fact he jumped two feet before ploughing her head into the canvas meant the impact on her neck was devastating.
    Even though Ann was oblivious to what was going on Lars could not resist a little more humiliation before he ended the massacre. He moved his arse onto her face and rode it so hard that he made her nose bleed.

Lars was ready to end Ann?s torment, he straddled her and put his huge hands on either side of her head lifted her clear of the canvas with her full bodyweight suspended by her mangled neck and waited for her to regain consciousness. The sudden pain must have woken her but as she was about to scream her submission he brought their mouths together and forced his tongue down her throat. Ann was mumbling her submission into the mouth of Lars but it was inaudible and did not count. The pain became too much for Ann and she passed out one last time. Once she became still Lars threw her into our corner like he was dumping rubbish and went back to a jubilant Isa to watch Phil count Ann out.

While Phil counted to 60 Ann?s leg only twitched a couple of times.

I was so concerned about helping Ann that I did not see our opponents go to change nor did I hear them leave but I knew they would be back for the tag-match and I knew that Ann would not be in much better shape to face this sadistic and arrogant couple than I was.

Match 3 Ann & John Vs Isa & Lars.

We had spent the past 24 hours trying to recover enough to face our Dutch tormentors one last time. My legs and arms were still numb and virtually useless but at least we had managed to get the swelling down around my eyes and I was able to see all be it a little blurred. Ann had got off fairly lightly but could not really move her injured neck.

We were both waiting in our corner when Isa and Lars confidently entered the basement dressed in the same outfits as yesterday. As we knew we would have to surrender our outfits we had chosen and old matching set of light blue ones. I had pro style wrestling trunks and Ann had a one piece swim suit.

Phil announced the teams and went on to say ?This is a NHB and no DQ five fall match with all five falls to be fought with a one minute break between falls. The same two wrestlers must restart the match after a fall. A fall can be won by pin to a count of 60, a verbal submission or a forced or achieved orgasm a knockout will not count but the match will continue. A one minute double team is allowed following a tag?.

Once again Isa and Lars did not acknowledge us but went to their corner with Lars staying in and Isa stepping through the ropes to take up her position.

I was not going to allow Ann to start against the man who brutalised her neck and gave her a squirting orgasm while she was unconscious.

As I was giving Ann a last kiss the bell rang and before I could turn around Lars had sprung across the ring and delivered a dropkick to the back of my head causing me to head-butt Ann who fell backwards and landed unconscious on the basement floor.

Lars took my arm and spun me round before posting me into their corner where Isa?s knee conveniently connected with my back. Isa wrapped an arm around my neck to hold me in their corner while Lars went over to my corner, ran across the ring and performed a corner splash with his full 310 lbs forcing me against their turnbuckle.
    As Isa let me go I fell into the waiting arms of Lars who put me into an over the knee backbreaker in their corner. Lars had one hand over my mouth to prevent a submission while the other was rubbing my bulge that was to my surprise responding.

When Lars was satisfied that my cock was hard and a wet spot had appeared on the front of my blue trunks he tagged Isa who replaced his hand with her arse on my face to begin the one minute double-team. The now familiar smell of Isa?s bikini bottom was even stronger than I remembered and combined with a lack of oxygen meant that when Lars put his hand into my trunks and wanked me, I shot a huge load right through the thin blue material long before the double-team time was up.

Isa stayed on my face long enough to put me out and Lars pushed me off his knee. I ended up flat on my back.

We were 1-0 down Ann was still nowhere to be seen, I was flat on my back on their side of the ring and I had to face Isa next.

The bell sounded for round two and Isa simply came over and dropped her orange crotch on my face in a smothering schoolgirl pin. Phil dropped to check my shoulders where pinned and began to count. As my feeble efforts to kick out quickly subsided Isa started to use my nose to stimulate herself. By the time she had won the second fall both her bikini and my face were soaked with her juices.

We were now 2-0 down and I was still where I was at the end of the first fall but at least Ann had got back to our corner, she was in total shock at the score.

By the time Amanda rang the bell for the start of round three Ann had helped me back to our corner, she was begging me to tag her in at the first opportunity but I was in no condition to take in what she was saying and was looking at her with a blank expression on my face.

Isa was on me in a flash she jumped onto my back and put me in a tight sleeper hold. Because I was in a standing position the sleeper took effect quickly and Isa had me flat on my back in the centre of the ring in seconds.

Isa tagged in Lars and they spent the next minute giving my whole body a stomping including my face and head.

As Isa came to the end of the double ?team time she removed my trunks and after sniffing them she places them on their corner post.

My arm and leg muscles had given up again, my eyes were both closed, my nose and lip was bleeding and I had a large cut on my forehead.

Lars picked me up placed me across his shoulders in a fireman?s carry he went to a neutral corner and performed a frontward roll driving his full weight into my midsection cracking two rids with the force of the move. The move had caused me to pass out. Lars lifted me at least two feet above his 6?7?? height with one hand on my crotch and the other on my neck and did a devastating gorilla slam.

Lars rolled me over and tagged in Isa. I was vaguely aware of an orange covered arse descending onto my face however the smell was different this time, it was stronger and manly without the sexually intoxicating aroma that I had got from Isa. Lars had rubbed his arse on my face until my nose had pushed his trunks into his sphincter and created a seal. Isa had pushed two fingers into my arse and was massaging my prostrate while she gave me a blowjob.

Phil did not need to complete his count as Isa had got a massive orgasm from me in no time at all and to prove it she spat it out towards Ann.

The bell rang and we were now 3-0 down. I had lost us the match and we still had two more rounds to endure.

Lars and Isa were celebrating and were visibly aroused at the humiliating job they had done on me.
    As I tried to breath in some fresh air I could still smell Lars?s arse which made me feel nauseas and ashamed.

Ann was in the ring comforting me and trying to get me ready for the next round.

As the bell rang Isa came out and delivered a massive kick to the side of Ann?s head she then picked her up in a crotch hold and placed her into our corner in a tree of woe making sure she stayed in the position by knocking her out with a well place knee drop to her jaw.
    Returning to me Isa straddled me pulled her bikini aside and put my dick in her wet cunt she leant forward sealed her mouth to mine while pinching my nose. The hold was erotic but devastating as she was controlling both my cock and my breathing. Ann took her time putting me to sleep in this erotic fashion. By the time she got off me she had made me cum again but she had no intentions of taking the fall and as my milk was deep inside her, Phil although suspicious could not call for the bell.

Isa tagged Lars in and he lifted me in a full nelson while Isa put one hand over my mouth and used the other to fire punch after punch into my stomach and broken rib cage.

As Isa left the ring, Lars in a complete show of domination walked me over to Ann?s upturned body and using the full nelson drove my face down into Ann?s crotch creating a tag. He then put me out of the match by lifting me into another gorilla press but dropped me onto the basement floor with a loud splat. As I hit the floor the shock caused my bladder to empty itself and I lay in a pool of piss and blood.

With Ann still stuck in the tree of woe Lars dropped his arse onto her face and worked his hand into her bikini where he fingered her to another squirting orgasm, bringing the match to 4-0.

Before he returned to his wife he released Ann from the TOW that left her trembling from the massive orgasm and sobbing in a foetal position in our corner.

When the bell sounded for the last session Lars gave Isa a long passionate kiss and took his time swaggering over to Ann. He striped her of her bikini and slowly inhaled its scent, paying particular attention to its gusset.

He crotch lifted her and put her into the same tombstone piledriver position that did so much damage in his singles match with her. When Ann realised what was going to happen she screamed ?NOOOOOOOOOO? but Lars not only jumped as high as he could but he twisted in mid-air performing a corkscrew piledriver that left Ann out cold for the remainder of the match..

While Lars was doing his job on Ann Isa had got me into the ring where Lars was waiting to perform the same killer move on me. He left me not only unconscious but with the top of my head bleeding and a pool of blood forming on the canvas.

Lars tagged in Isa who pulled her crotch open and sat on Ann?s face while Lars lifted her legs and pulled his cock out of his trunks and plunged himself deep into my wife. All the time he was fucking her he was French kissing Isa. After he filled my wife with his seed and Isa had climaxed on her face, Phil instructed Amanda to ring the bell and bring the carnage to an end but before Lars removed his cock he let out a torrent of piss into her vagina while Isa emptied her bladder on my poor wife?s face.

Lars and Isa left with our outfits and we never wrestled them again.

It took several weeks for our bodies to heal but months before we got our wrestling confidence back enough to face another couple.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: International Couples Mixed Wrestling & Sexfight Club. 1

this is a lot better now than the version I saw but it feels a little too rushed; missing a lot of the personal thoughts of the couple and you lose the revelation that their bikinis were laced with ether. A couple things I noticed; one, you used "soaked" five times, maybe try a thesaurus app. Second, you say how Ann wears a one piece but refer to Lars fingering her past her bikini; you make mention of this a couple times and I was a little confused.
    I think your first draft was much more brutal, although I'm surprised Ann doesn't have to visit a doctor after her singles match alone, it's still a great story man. I'm not shitting on your first effort because it's better than anything I've ever done just keep in mind if you want to tell a story or just a stroke piece

Stone

P.S. I prefer the latter