My name is Ray as I lay here with tubes sticking in my arms and that infernal monitor beeping all the time I think back on my life all 90 years of it my thoughts re not of my wife who passed last year or of my 6 kids or 12 grand children, no my thoughts wander to my two sisters Ellie and Aggie both now long gone too.

The year was 1933 I was 13 Ellie was two years older a 15 year old beauty and Aggie was 12 we were right in the middle of the great depression our family lived on a 200 acre farm in the hills of south eastern ohio our family was not rich and we barely got by like most family's. One july day Ellie came to me with a small request she said she had a quarrel with Bev
Miller another classmate of hers and now they were going to settle it and both girls were going to bring a second along so there would be no cheating.

Ellie and I walked thru the hills past open fields that once held crops to an old farm once owned by a family named Byers
but now deserted Bev and her younger brother Pete were already standing on the porch waiting for us, Ellie glared at Bev I thought you'd chicken out Bev replied you wish lets do this we all entered the house and went to the parlor
standing on opposite sides of the room the two young ladies went over the rules, Ellie didn't want to mess up her dress and Bev agreed both girls didn't want to have marks to explain away to their mothers so it would be a fight in bras and panties since both girls wanted to settle it once and for all with no interference Pete and I were to be tied up in chairs at either end of the room. Agreeing to this Bev and Ellie stripped out of their dresses and then Bev had another idea " since were almost naked why not strip the boys as well" sounded like a fine idea to me as i'm sure it would to most horny teenage boys so Pete and I were soon naked as jaybirds and sitting in our chairs Bev tied me to my chair as Ellie did the honors for Pete. That done the girls went to their side of the room and turned to face each other this fight was about to happen and I was in a young mans wet dream.