Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Best sisters ever part 2

Sitting their in the dusty parlor of the old Byers farm stark naked tied to a chair I watched my sister Ellie and her foe Bev circle each other in their bras and panties my cock was standing tall and hard looking over at Bev's brother Pete I could see he was as excited as I was as his dick poked straight up at the sky as well, Ellie stood 5'3" tall and weighed 110 pounds Bev was taller at 5'6" and weighed about 105 Bev had dirty blonde hair and fatter hips where as Ellie had red hair and bigger tits with a growl Bev rushed at Ellie and the fight was on.

Ellie met Bev's charge in the middle of the room both grabbed two handfuls of hair and yanked away,Bev twisted to the right and drove her right fist into my sisters gut Ellie groaned as she bent over Bev followed this up with a chop to the back of Ellie's neck that drove Ellie to her knees, as Bev started to yank my sister up by her auburn tresses Ellie struck back her fist shot up and slammed into Bev's cotton covered crotch. Bev moaned and stumbled away as my sister regained her feet, Bev was furious " dirty whore" she screamed "filthy cunt" Ellie replied again they rushed each other again hair was pulled soon both girls tumbled to the floor rolling over and over until they hit a wall Bev on top of Ellie, Bev ripped down my sisters bra freeing her budding tits she sucked the left tit into her mouth and bit down on the pert nipple, Ellie yelled so loud I was sure the dust covered windows were going to bust. Bev kept biting and Ellie kept yelling just as I was getting worried Ellie worked her hand thru the crotch of Bev's Panties and grabbing a handful of hair ripped away, now it was Bev's turn to try to bust glass as her lung piercing scream echoed off the dirty walls of the house. Bev rolled off my sister and got to her feet madder than a wet hen Ellie got up and eyed her foe with a sneer on her face. Ellie taunted Bev " can't take it bitch " Bev red faced took off her remaining clothes and replied " all the way skank " Ellie removed her bra and panties and said "yes all the way you cunt " this was really getting interesting.

Bev walked over to a table under the front windows and reaching into a bag produced two long wooden dowels about 3 inches in diameter and tapered to a rounded tip about 6 inches long reaching back into her bag she retrieved a small jar of lard opening it she coated both dowels and tossing one to Ellie putting the weapon in her right hand she leered at my sister "ready " Ellie sneered back "lets do this "
    fight fan forever/formerly M DAWG

Hostboard Member
    Best sisters ever part 2

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Best sisters ever part 2

Great start of an exciting story! Hope that you post chapter 3 soon!

By the way, since this thread is called "best sisters", I wonder how litte Aggie will participate ... maybe tough Beverly has a younger sister, too ...

Junior Hostboard Member Smokeraven's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Best sisters ever part 2

Wow. I can't wait for the rest. ��

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar