This is the Second Surprising Sequel to the series of posts "My Wives & I". I've been married three times, two previous and a long-term current marriage. "My Wives & I" were accounts of catfights over a 40-year period that I wrote as a retrospective. My current wife, though having a number of fights, had never won. In fact, this past Summer (2014) while on a cruise, after declaring that she would never fight again, my wife took on a black wife in the first sequel that I never thought would happen, "Amazingly, My Wife Fights Another Wife Again". Predictably she lost, and the winner's husband introduced my wife to her first black cock.

Since my wife's infidelity with a guy named Gene about 15-16 years ago, she has been pretty cold sexually with me. If I'm lucky I might get the occasional blow job, but never anything else. In fact, she still sees Gene on a long distance relationship basis (we live in Las Vegas and he in Naples, Florida) despite my attempts to keep them separated (Gene and I have had two cockfights, I won the first but he won the latter.) So, I've been on Ashley Madison, a social media spouse cheating site, seeking another wife to hook up with (UserName: LVPokerGuy). I finally was able to set up what I thought was a perfect arrangement with a guy's wife, Marcie, from Salt Lake City. He travels a lot, and the wife suspects that he has someone somewhere else on the side. She is sexually dissatisfied. So, this seemed like a natural for me. We set up a day and time in late October and booked a room at Harrah's here in town. Unfortunately, for Marcie & I as it would turn out, my wife was reading my smartphone behind my back and knew all about it.

On the appointed day and time I picked her up at the airport. On the ride to Caesar's for something to eat we seemed to hit it off quite well. We ate and then headed to Harrah's for some passionate sex. Upon entering the room we found we had been upgraded to a mini-suite with plenty of floor space. Shortly after we starting taking our jackets off there was a knock at the door. Upon opening it my jaw dropped as there stood my wife with two sets of winter mittens. Her words were, "I'm here to teach you and your little cunt a lesson!". (Three things should be known. My wife is fairly prim and proper with a management position that always puts her in dress suits. "Cunt" is never a word I had heard her say before. She apparently knew that Marcie was smaller than she was from Ashley Madison's website. My wife, Vicki, is 5'7" and 130 with 36D. Marcie is 5'2", 105 pounds with nice fake 36DD's that look so big on her!)

Vicki pushed me aside and strode into the room and threw a pair of the mittens at Marcie and said, "Take off your clothes cunt, and put the mittens on, so I can fuck you up. I'm his wife!". Marcie's response was, "No way bitch! I don't fight!". To which Vicki said, "Well then I'll just strip you and fuck you up barehanded cunt!". I was so hard I couldn't stand it as Marcie pleaded to me to stop Vicki. I asked Vicki if I could have a word with Marcie. I told her my wife was crazy and that she would have to fight her. I asked her if she had any fighting experience. She shook her head no and said something about being a Mormon girl. I told her that Vicki had never won despite a number of fights and I said if she aimed for Vicki's pussy and tits that she would have a good chance to win as the others had. This seemed to give her some resolve. Vicki had already removed her top and jeans and started putting on her mittens (Vicki's choice to inflict the least amount of permanent damage). I started to unbutton Marcie's blouse and couldn't help to feel her up a bit when I saw her tits in the cleavage gap I was creating. Vicki yells, "Ray, just because of that, the cunt's tits is where I start!". Marcie became uneasy again and I had to calm her down again and gave Vicki a look as if to say that if she wants this she better shut up (I really did think at this point that Vicki was going to win). Finally, Marcie was stripped except for her panties and I put her mittens on.

There was plenty of carpeted room in the mini-suite and a king bed. I asked Vicki & Marcie what where the stakes? Vicki just said, "satisfaction" and Marcie, unfortunately, was a deer in the headlights. I got out of the way and the fight started albeit very slowly. Both Vicki and Marcie now seemed uncertain. Both awkwardly held up their mittened fists. But now Vicki started to come forward and threaten Marcie physically. The time for talking was through. For some reason, Marcie closed her eyes as if to start to swing and Vicki responded with a full swing of her own that nailed Marcie's left tit under her guarded fist. Vicki seemed intent on starting with Marcie's bigger but fake tits. Marcie winced and Vicki threw a left-hand roundhouse into Marcie's right tit. Marcie realizing she had to do something flung both her fists at Vicki simultaneously missing and getting a face full of Vicki's right hand in the meantime. Marcie bent over to protect herself and Vicki went behind Marcie and put her hands on Marcie's hips and brought her knee up into Marcie's cunt. There was a small rush of air from Marcie but she got away and turned around to face her tormentor. Marcie then threw an awkward punch at Vicki cunt and connected because of Vicki's lack of experience boxing herself. Marcie's punch landed on Vicki's mound and probably did more damage than Vicki's knee. Embarrassed, Vicki then did say, "Your tits AND your cunt - cunt!". She then went wild on Marcie with crazy all out swings. Marcie actually did do well protecting herself at first, but she was all defensive and was doing nothing to Vicki. Eventually, Marcie took one of Vicki's roundhouse swings right in the face and the tears started to well up in her eyes. She then wound up with a right hand roundhouse of her own, but in doing so left her right tit exposed and Vicki smashed it. Marcie fell back on the bed from the blow and Vicki was on top of her pinning her arms. Marcie's feet dangled over the side and she could not get leverage to fight Vicki off. Vicki then said, "Don't worry, I'll leave your pretty little face alone so your husband won't know you got beat up, but I'm gonna pound those tits!". For a couple of minutes, Vicki covered Marcie's mouth with one hand and beat her tits with the other. Vicki finally had her personal punching bags she envisioned since seeing the social media site. Vicki was finally going to get her first win against the bigger titted wife, although one who was considerably smaller. Marcie seemed to pass out then and Vicki climbed off.

She came over to me and grabbed my engorged cock through my jeans and said, "You like? You get nothing from me but if you want she's all your's. But first...". Vicki went over to Marcie, who was pretty much out of it, and still had her feet dangling over the foot of the bed, and spread her legs and then Vicki came up three times with her fist straight into Marcie's pussy. Marcie's started to cry and sit up on the bed to protect her privates from the assault but Vicki hit her again with a punch that this time knocked her out cold. Vicki took off her mitten then and worked her fist into Marcie's crotch and fist-fucked her. Finally, she withdrew her hand with Marcie's fluids all over it and then wiped it on Marcie's big tits. She couldn't also help squeezing her nipples which seemed to bring Marcie into a semi-consciousness. Vicki said to me again, "I said she's all yours because I know you have fucked me when some other chick has kicked my ass so have fun with your Marcie girl!". With that, she left.

Of course, for the next hour or so, like the shit I am, I fucked Marcie as much as I could without any protests from her - she was too out of it. I left her money for a cab back to the airport and a note saying that because my wife knew, this relationship just wasn't going to work out. Again, my wife had provided quite the experience, this time with her first win. As always, I expect that this is the last installment of the "My Wives & I" series. But you never know!