Holding the wooden dowls in their right hands the two girls circled each other,Ellie struck first shoving the dowl into bevs left tit bev yelled and punched the dowl into Ellies gut right into my sisters naval. Ellie gasped all the air out of her lungbev followed this by an overhead stab to Ellies back driving her to her knees.Ellie down but not out thrust her dowl up and into bevs young wet cunt the blonde girl screamed and tired to back away Ellie followed her pinning her foe to the wall and begun raping the blonde with the dowl bev moaned and sobbed as she was fucked by my sister.

In desperation bev reached around Ellie and thrust her dowl deep into Ellis ass my sister moaned and griting her teeth kept thrusting her dowl home into Bev,Ellie swung her elbow in a round house swing connecting with bevs temple the blondes eyes rolled up and her hands fell to her sides she was out cold Ellie let her drop to the floor the fight was over.

Ellie pulled bevs dowl from her rear and rolled herfo to the middle the room then she used the blondes bra to tie her hands behind her back she then stuffed the blondes panties into her mouth, then untying me it was time for the fun to start. Rolling Bev onto her back Ellie sat down on the blondes chest she spread her cunt and pissed bev woke up sputtering and crying as the hot urine washed over her tear stained face done with her bathroom break Ellie put her cunt right on bevs face and told the blonde to start eating then hooking her legs and pulling them up and back ordered me to lube up my cock and put it in the defeated blondes ass, Bev moaned as my cock entered her rear end I thrust for only a few minutes before I unloaded into her bung hole and fell away, when Ellie was done she walked over to Bevs brother crushed his nuts then untying him left him groaning on the floor as we walked towards home.