Thread: The Club- Poolside Slaughter (Part II)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Club- Poolside Slaughter (Part II)

WARNING: This is an extreme fantasy with absolutely no founding in reality. If extremish violence and/or fatal-finish combat disturb you then do not read further, seriously.

The Club is fairly static, women enter, fight, fuck, kill, die. Thus, any real change up is treated as a big event. Members coming out in droves to be a part of something memorable.

In this case, the change up is a brand new venue. Official, unique and fully prepped for crowds and combat. There hasn't been a new full sized venue in over fifty years.

The Club's first floating ring. A fifteen foot boxing octagon, surrounded on all sides by ten feet of six foot deep water. Combatants are allowed to cross the water however they wish.

In honour of the new venue opening up, a major event was planned. Four death matches back to back. Eight randomly matched fighters, four bodies to bloody the water. It was billed as "The Poolside Slaughter" and sold out within an hour of tickets being sold.

Part Two

kmsmjktroe9r
    Jordyn: The petite powerhouse, Jordyn has something of a reputation in the Club for dishing out far more damage than her small frame would belie. Her initiation fight was against a six foot Amazonian blonde with matching huge tits, Jordyn beat the woman to death in under five minutes. Like Akira in the first match, Jordyn bought a pink bikini just for the match, bragging that she won't be forced to make so much as a nipple slip out before making the kill.
    Fun Fact: Jordyn has a vast harem of slaves. Preferring to slave her opponents in deathmatches, she'll go to great lengths torturing an opponent to beg for mercy. Today she will be offering none though.

mhy6olyxpo5v
    Sofie: The current queen of the cage. Aside from speciality matches, Sofie exclusively fights cage matches. Either in the major venue or the one she had set up in her husband's gym. A year ago Sofie won a "queen of the cage" tournament, successfully killing the runner-up in a climatic half-hour final match. Starting this fight topless, she chose a red thong that she could remove quickly, unlike Jordyn, she plans on stripping down almost immediately.
    Fun Fact: Sofie gets a new tattoo every time she officially kills a member (getting one after some of the private night-matches she's fought would be too suspicious). Currently she has five such tats, with a sixth already prepared to be added tomorrow.

The Slaughter

Jordyn had a special entrance planned. All six of her perma-slaves exiting from her ready-room first. Reaching the pool edge they put on lift shoes so they could easily touch the bottom.

Jordyn entered to riotous applause, everyone liked seeing the small woman completely dominate her opponents. Walking over to her slaves, barely keeping their heads above water, she didn't hesitate stepping out over the water.

Her slaves dutifully caught her feet, keeping her dry as they waded across to the ring. Jordyn easily stepped through the ropes, her unique entrance winning the crowd over even more.

Sofie's entrance was much more muted. She simply walked out calmly before using one of the rafts to cross the water. Originally planning on jumping in the water she'd changed her mind after seeing Brandi's wet ponytail become such a perfect handle. Long hair was always a risk, wet long hair could be worse.

The brunette's switch from raft to ring was much less graceful than she'd hoped for, but she was in the ring now, and that's what mattered. She stood across from Jordyn, who was chuckling into her hand at the brunette's less than spectacular entrance.

The ring dipped in Sofie's favour. She was by no means heavy, but Jordyn weighed far less.

The two women slowly circled, getting closer with each step. When they met up near the centre, Sofie spoke, "Guess I'll have to shrink my new tat by half because of you." She feigned an almost friendly smile at the frowning blonde, "After I've crushed your dainty little throat of course."

Jordyn rolled her eyes, hands on hips. "Oh yes, threats and shit-talk, that never gets old." When Sofie's grin wavered, Jordyn continued, "How bout this one? I'm gonna beat ya, I'm gonna make you beg , then I'm gonna snap your fuckin' neck." She took a step closer, inwardly rejoicing when the brunette took a half-step back. "And I'm not gonna do it quickly neither."

The referee, excited beyond reason, rang the start bell right then. Technically, as ref, she had ultimate jurisdiction. Most members enjoyed her tendency to get overexcited and bend, break or ignore the proper rules and regulations occasionally.

Sofie, already barely holding back from punching out, reacted first. Lashing out with alarming quickness, she drove her fist deep into the petite blonde's stomach, forcing a satisfying intake of breath.

Jordyn flexed before the blow, although it still made her double over. Falling against the taller brunette.

To be a truly great cage fighter, one had to be quick. Sofie followed up her initial strike with several jackhammering blows. Slamming a fist into each of the blonde's small tits before delivering her most powerful punch to Jordyn's jaw.

The blonde warrior was thrown back across the ring. Thudding into the mat with enough force to tip the ring for once. Hardier than she looked, she was more stunned than injured (although her nipples now hurt like hell). She lay on her back, watching Sofie through half closed lids.

Sofie was wet with excitement. Killing a renowned fighter like Jordyn would only make her more famous. She undid the knots on her hips, letting the thong drop to the mat. She circled the blonde slowly, watching for any hint of conciousness. Satisfied that her opponent was truly out, Sofie addressed the crowd, "Guess I hit harder than I meant to," which was a lie, "But don't worry, I'm not going to end it quite yet."

The crowd applauded and cheered. Jordyn was well known to torture opponents, so it was only fitting she should die that way.

Getting to her knees, Sofie prepared to mount the downed blonde. Posing with her pussy hovering inches from Jordan's face. The fight's official photographer got one good shot before Jordyn snapped into action.

The petite blonde headbutted Sofie right in her overstimulated pussy.

When Sofie clutched at her crushed cunt, Jordyn dug her nails into the brunette's ass cheeks and heaved. Almost lifting the screaming woman bodily off the ground.

Sofie pitched forward, her open mouth catching the lowest rope. The hands on her ass shoving her forward, stretching the rope out before rocketing Sofie backwards.

Jordyn kicked both knees out as Sofie shot back over her, catching the brunette in the already injured crotch. Sofie collapsed on top of her. A solid punch to the tit knocked the groaning woman off. Suddenly, Jordyn was in complete control.

The fickle crowd now cheered extra hard for Jordyn. There was laughter as she yanked on Sofie's hair, dragging the woman around the bobbing ring. Sofie kicked wildly as her scalp was yanked around.

It was time for the petite powerhouse to earn her nickname. She let go of the black hair, charging away, across the ring to slam herself back first into the ropes. Her rebound was perfectly timed, launching her forward at full speed.

Sofie got to her knees, turning about to see where Jordyn had gone.

Jordyn's flying kick snapped the brunette's head back hard enough that many initially believed it to be a one hit kill. Blood gushing from a crushed nose, the cage fighter twisted awkwardly as she slammed back down to the ring floor.

Jordyn took her time standing back up, the large pool of blood already surrounding Sofie's head said she had time. The unconscious woman was tits down on the ground, broken nose against the mat. This time it was Jordyn who slowly circled her opponent, not worried, just savouring the moment.

When Sofie groaned, Jordyn pounced, driving a knee in the brunette's back. Yanking on the black hair till Sofie screamed in pain.

Leaning in, Jordyn whispered so that only her gasping opponent could hear. "I hear your husbands gotta lotta money, but a small cock honey. Short jokes aside, I think that suits me just fine." She yanked harder.

Sophie screamed, "I'll kill you! I'll kill you, you bi-" before her face was smashed back to the mat, blood splashing out to either side.

"Nope," was all Jordyn replied with before flipping the once again unconscious brunette over.

The powerhouse went to work. This wasn't her regular torture, this was just a beating. She stayed away from hitting Sofie's face, she'd done enough damage there for now. Instead she focused almost entirely on those large, perky tits.

The crowd counted out the blows. Jordyn switched between tits with each hit. At the count of seventy she finally stopped, the boobs beneath her being swollen, bruised and bloody. Battered beyond recognition.

Jordyn lightly slapped Sofie's face, getting nothing in return. Next she took a single finger and pressed down on the shattered nose, this eventually got more of a reaction.

Sofie whimpered and tried to shake her head, Jordyn pressed down harder. Finally Sofie managed to gasp out, "Please... Stop..."

Jordyn nodded, "Told ya what I'd do, honey." She stood, once again dragging Sofie by the hair, this time over to the ropes.

Sofie was placed against the bottom two ropes, her head lolling about.

Jordyn ran back across the ring, it tipped slightly towards Sophie at the other end. With both the momentum of rebounding against the ropes, and the slope down, Jordyn picked up serious speed. Jordyn jumped at the last second. Smashing her knee into Sofie's unbraced head.

The petite powerhouse rebounded, laughing, back into the ring as the death buzzer sounded. Sofie head hung out of the ring at an non-survivable angle.

The victory photo showed Jordyn standing over Sofie in the centre of the ring. Blood was spreading everywhere under the flexing blonde. She had one foot placed between the brunette's destroyed tits.

The victorious blonde shoved Sofie out of the ring. Watching the dead brunette sink in a red cloud. She picked up the red thong on her way out, holding it up as her trophy.

To be continued in Part Three
    Last edited by mcgoll; June 12th, 2015 at 03:13 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool Re: The Club- Poolside Slaughter (Part II)

Epic!

I have to admit, I borrowed Sofie the brunette for my fantasies
    on naked cannibal island and Sofie has fought to the death with Kate Upton againt Katy Perry and Christina Hendrix. It'll take awhile for her to recover enought to fight the other survivor. By the way, would you like a plate of potatoe salad and ribs?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Club- Poolside Slaughter (Part II)

Fuck yeah, Ribs!
    ...Wait

Moving on... Do you mean in a team battle or in a four person tournament? Either way, who else survived, for now?

Junior Hostboard Member Smokeraven's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awwww no more ambush cage matches, oh well

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I actually wrote this story first, so Sofie's fate was kinda sealed before I'd ever even posted the Private Cage Match.

Junior Hostboard Member Smokeraven's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Chest la vie, maybe his next woman (the small one comes to mind) can take over the cage. Not hinting or anything lol