Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Club Historical- Grudge Match

WARNING: This is an extreme fantasy with absolutely no founding in reality. If extremish violence and/or fatal-finish combat disturb you then do not read further, seriously.

This match was briefly mentioned in the Rainy Day fights. Although up till now I've written in chronological order I decided to mix it up a bit. This takes place a few years before any of my current Club stories. In the future, any stories entitled "The Club Historical" take place before the ongoing chronology.

Before the Club brothel was under its current management, most grudge matches over a man were fought under semi-private conditions. Seeing as no venue allowed men into the ring before the current Brothel set-up few women wanting to kill a romantic rival opted for traditional venues. Instead, a legal private match would have to be set up, with LIVE filming to ensure compliance with Club rules.

Tonight, a private grudge match is being fought over Stephan, and not for the first time either. Stephan is known throughout the Club for his prodigious gifts as a lover, videos with him in them usually sell very high among women inside and outside the Club.

Among his large harem of lovers, Stephan routinely chooses two to build up a grudge between. While these grudges have always ended in deathmatches, this is only the third time it's been official.

As usual, Stephan pitted two of his harem against each other in the brothel mainroom. Inviting one to a night of fucking, she would show up to find him already with the other. The ensuing fight was then in public, the loser wanting revenge, the winner wanting to end it properly later.

Just a week after that brothel fight, both women are now in his apartment, along with three camera operators (Triplet Club members, "The Three Fates" are often hired for matches like this. Their ability in gaining the best angles without filming one other is legendary). Stephan chose two of his current favourites, huge chested brunettes both.

The Combatants
    bmvnl5jsa7fr
    Autumn: Veteran dynastic member, Autumn and her family have always been Club favourites. Invited by her favourite lover to the brothel, Autumn arrived only to find Stephan balls deep in some other slut's ass. Autumn lost the ensuing fight, completely humiliated by an ass-smothering knockout. Looking for revenge, Autumn is entering the match almost completely naked, to ensure she has a bare ass when she uses it to snuff her opponent.
    Fun Fact: The only one of her generation to complete her initiation, Autumn made sure to pay for several daughters off her first winnings. Ensuring that her family line would continue to be present in the Club.

l9hr9gsatmee
    Cynthia: A constantly horny brunette even more voluptuous than the well-endowed Autumn. Cynthia spends most of her time at the brothel, alternately sleeping with and fighting anyone available. Not usually one for relationships she intends to date Stephan just to spite Autumn, who interrupted a good pounding a week ago. She has no fear of the other brunette, despite it being a close battle they shared.
    Fun Fact: Cynthia claims to have never killed an opponent the same way twice. While that's mostly true she has killed three women with titsmother finishes. If she were to ever get called on the incongruity she would point out they were all slightly different. Only one was a standard smother, the second time she was sucking a guy off while doing it, and the third she was fucked from behind as it happened, totally different.

The Fight
    The Three Fates arrived first, scoping out the room they would be filming. A traditional living room match, couches back against walls, empty space in the middle. The three brunettes stripped to black panties with sports tops, sexy without being too distracting or impractical. They waited around with Stephan for the fighters to show up, showing him some of their favourite clips, not all of them legal.

Autumn arrived first, immediately throwing off her jacket and taking her place. A red and blue line her drawn on the ground, in the rough distance apart that a rings corners would be. Autumn took the red "corner," mentally likening it to Cynthia's soon to be spilled blood.

Cynthia arrived already topless, wearing only her favourite black panties. She had stripped in the elevator ride up to the apartment. Like her opponent she walked right over to her waiting corner.

As the cameras were turned on, the women facing each other started their shit-talking. Cynthia pressed her tits together as she stared across at Autumn, "I've got a new move planned for you, bitch. I think you might even enjoy it a bit at first."

Autumn turned and slapped both her ass cheeks in response. "I know I'll enjoy finishing you off, whore. Take a look at the last thing you'll ever see."

Once Stephan was sure the cameras had fully captured each fighter he got ready to ring the bell he had acquired specifically for matches like this. Seeing him approach it both women prepared themselves as best they could, each working through their last minute stretches.

Neither woman charged forward at the bell, instead both chose a more cautious approach, fists raised. While Autumn made a the fist swing, it was Cynthia who made the first blow. The top-heavy brunette effectively blocked her opponent's first thrown fist and responded with a lightning fast uppercut to one of Autumn's smaller tits.

Autumn was pushed back by the blow, but didn't relent, she pushed forward, aiming for body blows on the bustier brunette. Cynthia returned in kind and the fight was truly on, the camera's circling around the two as they laid into one another.

After a solid minute of back and forth brawling, Autumn made a decisive blow. Staggering Cynthia with a heavy blow to the jaw, she immediately followed up with a devastating uppercut to the dazed woman's chin. As Cynthia fell before her she got a good view of Stephan and his rock hard cock sitting on the couch behind the falling woman. Autumn savoured the sight, thinking of what she'd do with that cock later.

Cynthia used the second Autumn hesitated to her advantage, quickly recovering on the ground before striking out with her foot. She caught the proudly standing Autumn right in the kneecap and smirked to herself as the woman crashed to the ground beside her.

Autumn landed large tits down as her leg gave out. She screamed loudly as Cynthia's palm smashed into her elbow as she tried to prop herself back up before dropping back to the floor.

Cynthia was on her knees, right beside Autumn before the woman could recover. Cameras caught her from the front and behind as she brought both hands up into the air, held there for a second, then brought them down right on Autumn's lower back.

Five more times Cynthia pounded her clasped hands down, knocking the trying to get up Autumn back to the floor with every strike. With every hit Autumn's attempted recover was slightly slower. After the sixth hit her arms seemed to have failed her, the pain in her spine too much to handle.

At a glance from Cynthia, Stephan got up from his seat and moved over, a camerawoman panning to let him enter frame (she briefly focused in on the swinging meat between his legs, female audience members would appreciate that). When he was standing over his lovers, Cynthia flipped over the bruised Autumn who took a half-hearted swing at her tormentor.

Cynthia easily caught Autumn by the wrist, responding with an almost annoyed backhand that elicited a whimper from the injured woman. Straddling Autumn, Cynthia was crotch to crotch with her opponent, her man standing over them both. Grabbing her rival by the hair, Cynthia pulled Autumn up and face-first into a perfect tit smother. Just the nose and mouth covered, eyes still visible, arms hugging her opponent's head in deep and perfecting the airtight seal.

All three cameras moved in for various shots as Stephan (who had been told by Cynthia what to do if and when she started to win) first gently slid his engorged cock into Cynthia's waiting mouth before sliding the newly wet dick into the generous cleavage that was smothering Autumn. One shot was a close-up of the epic titfucking, the victorious brunette kissing and licking the long member as it slid in and out of sight. The second shot was from behind Cynthia, Autumn's arms and legs struggled limply against the effective if imperfect pin. The third shot was the one most of the audience ended up watching on the first viewing though, a close-up of Autumn's terror filled eyes as she was forced to watch her man get off on what was killing her.

Autumn's struggles soon stopped completely, her eyes glazing over with unconsciousness, no longer following Stephan's rapidly thrusting cock. When Cynthia was sure that her rival was out, she released her (much to the audiences initial frustration). Cynthia giggled as she finally released Stephan from his titfucking, at some point he had blown his load without ceasing his humping, the sticky mess spread down her stomach all the way to her now soaked panties.

Autumn woke up to several slaps to the face, her hands tied behind her back with one of her own white leggings. Cynthia, positioned behind her had her arm wrapped around, pushing Autumn's boobs up while apparently keeping her upright.

When she was sure Autumn was awake, if barely so, Cynthia whispered in her ear, "You didn't think that was it did you, bitch?" Moving her slapping hand down she dug three fingers up and into Autumn's spread apart pussy.

Autumn tried to squirm away, but her feet were trapped, legs held apart by two of the camerawomen. The brunette screamed in frustration as her hated enemy violated her without restraint. Digging sharp nails fast and deep, not sharp enough to cut, but to be uniquely unpleasant.

Stephan lay on the ground, lifting Cynthia up and down by the hips so she could both ride his massive cock and continue her fuck-torture of his would-be other lover.

In her time spent living at the Club brothel, Cynthia had had plenty of practice pleasing both women and men. Her fingers might have been dragging nails across Autumn's labia, but they were also pushing all the usual buttons.

One of the sisters holding Autumn's leg open leaned her camera in as far as she could. She was getting a close-up of the squirming brunette's tortured pussy when Autumn's body betrayed her, spraying cum all over the lens and Cynthia's hand.

Autumn, exhausted and beaten, slumped against Cynthia's arm in defeat. When the arm slipped away she had a brief hope and being allowed to fall to the ground.

Cynthia only removed her hand to brace Autumn's neck. With one fluid (and constantly practised on life-like dummies) movement she brought her cum drenched hand up to Autumn's slack jaw, and rammed it sideways.

Stephan and his new girlfriend both exploded in orgasm as there was an audible crack and grinding crunch from Autumn's neck. Cynthia, gasping from exertion, let her dying opponent fall forward.

Cynthia had her victory photo taken in that position, cum covered and smiling for the camera she sat on Stephan's stomach. One hand gripping her lover's cock, the other placed on her dead opponent's ass, which was sticking strait up from when Autumn had face-planted unceremoniously to the floor. Although it wasn't obvious because of the mass of brown hair covering her head, the dead woman's face was looking sideways at an unsettling angle.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Club Historical- Grudge Match

That was awesome. Loved the winner and the finish.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, once again it wasn't as long as it felt when writing it, but I enjoyed it.

Junior Hostboard Member princedargon's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm digging the idea of Historical Club Archives. Maybe we'll see some of the fights from the now deceased combatants as well as footage of vets in their early years.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by princedargon View Post
    Maybe we'll see some of the fights from the now deceased combatants as well as footage of vets in their early years.
    This is basically my intention, for a couple reasons.
    1. Sometimes I choose two models that I like, and regret killing one of them off. Or find more photosets of the "deceased" later and go "Damn it! I could have totally used this picture before" to myself.
    2. Sometimes I mention previous battles that took place in the character write-up, or the story in general, and realize I kind of want to flesh that one out too.
    3. I frequently find photosets of fighters I already used, only the photo looks WAY younger. So really this opens up two options, make the younger photo a daughter/sister (perfect cloning is an option) or maybe now do one of these historical matches.

That being said, I'm always open to suggestions on what fighters you might like to see previous matches from. Naturally they will survive them, and since I'm not big on writing the Club's majority of Knock-out matches you kind of already know the eventual outcome before you even read the story.

Although I have also half-written a few non-canon fights, alternate endings, what-ifs and what-not... (I probably rewrote the ending to Blake's fight with Pandora like eight times before getting it to feel Right. Blake didn't survive every version)

Just PM me with any suggestions or requests. I try to be accommodating.

Senior Hostboard Member Catwacher's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great series! Now that you've added the historical section I agree that it gives you a lot of leeway as a writer to include newly discovered pictures or a newly imagined twist you wanted to include. I for one am hoping to see some of the 3 or 4 on one beat down ambushes you've mentioned from time to time. I agree many wouldn't call it a "fight", but in this universe you've created I am certain there are more than a few people on the peripherals of the Club who don't exactly play by the rules when it comes to getting rid of someone they hate enough to kill. Bravo sir! Bravo!

Junior Hostboard Member princedargon's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you're taking suggestions on previous fights, there are two things off the top of my head i'd love to see.

The first is Minka's early years. I was a huge fan of hers when i discovered her pics fresh out of high school and the idea of her taking out a few dozen ladies over the past 15 sounds too awesome to pass up.

The second is Champaign. While she went out with a bang, i'd love to read a more of the tattooed stripper twerking her way to a few more face sitting kills.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Love the series. definitely one of the best in a long time. Thanks for the efforts, can't wait for more.

Junior Hostboard Member johnson33's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Love the series! Can't wait for more.