Thread: The Club- Orgy Battle (Part Two)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Club- Orgy Battle (Part Two)

WARNING: This is an extreme fantasy with absolutely no founding in reality. If extremish violence and/or fatal-finish combat disturb you then do not read further, seriously.

Starting at the end of Part One's fight, when Paul left one of his many secret rooms

Paul left Eva to her fate, not doubting for a second what Blair would eventually do with his brunette girlfriend. With a raging hard-on he needed to take care of, he went to join the major orgy taking place in his main room.

He never got that far as two blondes entered the hallway from different sides. Spotting Paul immediately, he couldn't have avoided being swarmed if he'd wanted to, and with these two he had no reason to.

88erxol24bbu
    Joanna: On the surface Joanna is a typical Club member. Fighting often in standard venues, attending the brothel and bars and infrequently killing opponents in sanctioned deathmatches. It is the perfect, ordinary cover of the Club's most prolific assassin. Typically hired to murder women the night before a big fight, Joanna is kept very busy and very rich by the small number of people that know how to contact her. Fighting fairly, and well in most matches, the blonde resorts to brutal and unfair advantages when on the job. Although she has never used a gun, plenty of women have been ended by her favourite knife.
    Fun Fact: Although he doesn't know it, Joanna has been the end of three of Paul's girlfriends. All of those jobs were for clients that didn't want to tangle with whoever he was currently dating. In one case she later took out an identical contract on one of her former clients.

9rhc12z9mojx
    Carolyn: The much respected blonde bombshell. Carolyn has been making a name for herself as a terrific boxer, beating down almost every known boxer in the Club. So far remaining single in the highly sexual atmosphere of the Club she came to the party specifically to hunt down Paul. She expects to have to fight his girlfriend, not knowing that Eva killed the woman nearly an hour ago.
    Fun Fact: Carolyn just showed up to the orgy and avoided the main room, not wanting to get tired out before finding Paul.

Part Two
    Brawlin' Blondes

Pre-Fight
    Paul was backpedalled into the wall as the two blondes crushed into him. Both wanting to be the first to use his cock. Joanna wanted to test what so many members had fought and died for (or just died for in her victims case), while Carolyn was actually interested in the man himself.

Pulling a wall lamp, Paul's favourite and most clich?d secret room opened up. A false wall sliding away without a sound. Backing into the smallish room, he was forced to sit down on the bed as Joanna forced her mouth past Carolyn's, engulfing his steeled member.

The blonde bombshell was annoyed by this, but was willing to share. Joanna was a capable fighter and she wanted to be as ready as possible for a potential battle with Paul's girlfriend. As the other blonde excitedly worked her lips and tongue, Carolyn looked up at Paul and asked where his usual lover was.

After watching the fight between brunettes, Paul had been ready to erupt and it took all he had to avoid doing so right away now. Focusing on Carolyn's question helped, even so all her managed to gasp out was, "Dead, watched Eva, snap her neck."

Both Carolyn and Joanna where surprised that he had told them without hesitation, the latter even stopped what she was doing to look up as well. With the brief respite, Paul breathed heavily before waving his hand dismissively and continuing, "Eva's probably dead by now anyway. I left her with somebody who hates her in a room like this. These rooms are completely secret, no witnesses, and she was already beaten when I left."

Carolyn was just about to ask who he had left Eva with when Joanna picked up on the subtext and rammed her elbow backwards. Smashing the unsuspecting blonde bombshell right in the face.

The Fight
    Joanna pivoted on her knee, swinging her fist around to collide with the stumbling Carolyn's jaw. When the surprised blonde collapsed to the floor she looked back at Paul. "Looks like it's time I defused the bombshell."

Carolyn's foot smashed into Joanna's chest, stealing the woman's thunder as she kicked as hard as she could between the kneeling blonde's perky tits. The blonde bombshell grinned as Paul had to jump back to avoid having Joanna smash into his dick (she briefly pictured Joanna being literally impaled on the impressive shaft).

Joanna bounced off the bed mattress, landing face-first on her opponent's stomach. More surprised than injured she retaliated immediately, digging her fingers into Carolyn's yellow-silk shorts. Firm hands closed on her throat as equally strong legs wrapped around her shoulders.

Carolyn screamed in pain as sharp nails dug into her excited pussy. Joanna was well versed in cunt-torture and Carolyn was learning it first hand as she tried to squeeze the assassin into submission. Gripping Joanna's throat she started rolling, hoping that she could choke Joanna out before she lost feeling to her legs.

The blondes crashed around the small room, overturning a coffee table before ending up against the wall. Joanna's face was red bordering on purple but she gamely kept driving her nails into tender cuntflesh. Her other hand was trying to punch Carolyn in the back, mostly succeeding in hitting her ass instead.

Eventually Carolyn had to submit, shoving Joanna's face away as she kicked at the gasping blonde. She scooted back away, trying to gain some distance as they both recovered.

Joanna got up laughing, wiping spittle away from her mouth as she stood. Standing beside a window she spared a glance out. The secluded view looked out over an equally secluded part of the gardens. Joanna could see a redhead down below, ass-smothering another inert redhead beneath her. She smirked, "Good idea."

When Joanna finally advanced on Carolyn the blonde bombshell tried to rise to meet her. Flaring pain between her legs stopped her though and she was forced to try and fight off the relatively uninjured Joanna. After receiving two powerful punches to the face she lost much of her fight and slumped back as the blonde assassin held her by the hair.

Carolyn was hauled to her feet against her will and slammed against the window. Joanna laughed at her and told her to watch carefully what was going on down below. Both blondes could see as a victorious redhead sat on her opponent's face while blowing whatever man they had apparently been fighting over.

Joanna smashed Carolyn's face into the glass three times before it shattered (double paned as it was the redhead below never heard it). Throwing Carolyn to her back she prepared to mount the defeated woman just like the fight outside had unfolded.

Paul got up to give Joanna what she wanted as the blonde slammed her ass down on Carolyn's upturned face. He had actually invited the blonde bombshell specifically wanting to fuck her (and had actually planned on either setting her up against his previous girlfriend, or Eva if he couldn't find Blair), but it didn't look like Joanna planned on letting her opponent live. He didn't even notice Joanna's expression abruptly shift as she sat down.

Joanna shrieked so loudly that several people heard her, even with the sound dampening walls. She fell backwards clutching at her ass, a red trail following behind her as she thrashed.

Carolyn, bloodied and bruised, spat out the shard of glass she'd just rammed up her tormentor's asshole. She shakily got to her knees as Joanna screamed and bucked wildly right in front of her.

Both blonde's had bloodstained underpants, but Joanna was quickly making a puddle. Paul enjoyed the reversal as Carolyn got in as close as she could, punching the thrashing blonde in the ribs.

The assassin was usually a fan of using weapons in a fight, but had never had an object used against her. She did not appreciate the irony as the celebrated blonde brawler started punching her in the face.

Carolyn put her skills as an expert boxer to use. Even exhausted as she was she kept up a brutal onslaught. Holding Joanna down with her own weight while she pounded the blonde's head into the floor.

First Joanna stopped screaming, then she stopped squirming, then she stopped breathing. Carolyn didn't relent for a full minute after the last bloody gasp signalled Joanna's death.

Paul caught Carolyn as she passed out, he carried her to the bed to sleep it off. A victory photo would have to wait for when she was concious enough to be aware of it.

Fun Facts:
    -Had Carolyn showed up earlier, she would have easily crushed Paul's former lover only to be killed by Eva in a close fight.
    -Most of Joanna's clients assumed she was killed while failing a contract.
    -For her eventual victory photo, Carolyn placed her opponent face down, ass up. Bloody glass shard jammed exactly where it had done it's damage.
    Last edited by mcgoll; November 20th, 2015 at 01:06 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Club- Orgy Battle (Part Two)

A little disappointed. Carolyn's probably been my least favorite.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fair. When I don't have a planned ending I find blondes tend to lose in my stories (not actually by design, that's just how they unfold. I like redheads and brunettes and it subconsciously affects the outcomes), so in this case it really was just a 50/50 fight.

My original plan (so very long ago, or not, whatever) for the Club series was just to showcase the rise and fall of a new fighter "The Blonde Bombshell." It was only after I had written her first two fights that I got interested in fleshing out the setting and moved away from the blonde's career. Maybe I'll still finish off her storyline at some other time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Interesting, Not sure why but that surprises me just a tad. It makes sense though seeing that the first few stories where with her.

Is this the end of the Orgy Battle?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Probably not, I haven't started writing it yet but I was planning on the outdoor redheads being featured.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was hoping we would get more on the redheads fight.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Incentive! Awesome

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows