Since the ending of MY WIFE FIGHTS A YOUNG HOOKER, not much had happened. The young hooker, Heather, who beat up my wife, Vicki, and her black L.A. gang friends, abandoned our condo sometime in October or November, even though Heather, by beating my wife had won the right to stay there until December 31st. I had hoped to set up a private fight between Shannon, the Irish Traveler mom of Heather, and Vicki, but that never materialized. Shannon did fight some other women in the last couple of months but she considered Vicki to be too much of a pushover - although I have never said that to Vicki.

Our priorities were set to cleaning and repairing the condo. A month and three thousand dollars later, we were ready to lease the condo again. In the middle of December, after numerous prospects who failed credit and background checks for various reasons (it is Vegas!), we finally found a young, single girl who qualified. She is a very cute, petite (5'3" 110lb), brunette. She had broken up with her coincidentally black boyfriend, within the last couple of months. We were a little leery because of her age (21) and this boyfriend - I'm sure Vicki was thinking of the black cocks she had to fuck as a result of losing to Heather. However, Kelsey, that was our new renter's name, assured us that she was done with the boyfriend.

She moved in a couple of days after the middle of December. We gave her free rent to the end of the year, after all we had previously promised that to Heather anyway. Her new lease to start January 1st.

Of course, with our luck, the first night Kelsey was moved in, who tries her key in the lock but Heather. We had changed the locks so she wasn't successful, but she banged on the condo door to get Kelsey to come to the door. Kelsey, upon hearing the commotion at the door opened it and in walked Heather. She identified herself as Heather Murphy who Kelsey remembered us saying was the previous occupant. Heather, who was really high on something illegal, mumbled that she was looking for her clothes, which we had thrown out a month before that. (But not before my wife rubbed her pussy juices all over them, and even pissed on Heather's jeans.) Kelsey knew nothing about Heather's clothes though, and said so. Kelsey said to us, however, that the look in Heather's eyes made Kelsey think that Heather did not believe her. In Heather's confused mental state, Kelsey was able to push Heather back out the door despite Heather's larger size (5'10" 125lb). Heather banged again on the door for about 10 minutes, calling Kelsey names and telling her that she would "fuck her up" like she did Vicki. Kelsey never again opened the door to Heather, and called us as soon as she knew Heather was gone.

Not wanting to lose our new tenant, Vicki and I headed over to Kelsey's condo to settle her down.

Kelsey seemed to be getting over it when we arrived about 30 minutes later. However, I could see her nipples prominently poking through her loose sweater. She wanted to know who Heather really was and why we kicked her out of the condo. She also wanted to know what she was talking about when Heather threatened to "fuck her up like she did Vicki". So, we related most of the story of Ron and Heather (see previous post, MY WIFE FIGHTS A YOUNG HOOKER). We left out the part where Vicki gets gang-banged by Heather's L.A. gang friends.

Now, Kelsey seemed to be getting upset again, although I still couldn't help notice that her nipples remained huge. Vicki said that Kelsey should forget Heather and just be prepared to call the police, if Heather or her friends show up again. I was somewhat worried if Heather told her friends about the cute 21-year-old living in her old condo. Kelsey nodded at Vicki's suggestions but you could see that she thought she should be more prepared. Kelsey said, "Tonight I was able to push Heather out. What happens if I can't and she wants to fight?". Vicki looked at me and said, "Well, I wouldn't advise fighting her, number one. However, if there are no other alternatives, have you ever been in a catfight?". To which Kelsey replied that she had a catfight with a cheerleader who had stolen her boyfriend when she was in high school, and that didn't end well for her. She asked Vicki if she had been in catfights other than with Heather. Vicki replied that she had but had only won once (again, see my previous posts). Kelsey said that despite that, she had no one else to teach her for self-defense against Heather. Would Vicki?

Vicki explained that catfighting could be spontaneous or a planned fight. A planned fight would usually get the participants less hurt because there could be rules instituted. However, a planned fight usually had some consequences which the spontaneous catfight, may or may not have. Vicki then explained possible rules and consequences, and all the time Kelsey listened intently. After her explanation, Vicki asked Kelsey if she was okay for the night, and maybe she would come back later in the week, without me, so she could really show Kelsey what a catfight was. Kelsey only replied, "What if Heather comes back tonight?". Vicki said, "Your best bet is to call the police.". Kelsey replied that she would really feel more confident if Vicki gave her a full lesson now. Saying that, Kelsey kind of blinked her long eye lashes at me. Vicki, seeing that said, "Ok, but Ray can go somewhere while I teach you". To which Kelsey said, "but from what you've said, it will be more realistic if he stays". Vicki, ever mindful of the rent money, reluctantly agreed but said, "just so you know, there will be no consequence session for the training". Kelsey agreed.

After the furniture was moved, Vicki told Kelsey that the training would be topless and in thongs which she hoped Kelsey was wearing. Kelsey was wearing a cute red thong. Vicki's was black. Kelsey, as I expected was slight of build. Vicki, of course, probably embarrassed her with her 36D's. I really got hard admiring my wife's tits. Both women's nipples stood out prominently. Vicki then showed Kelsey various moves, holds, punches (tit and cunt being most effective), and how to pull hair. My wife at 52, 5'8" and 130lb, really looked good, and the 21-year-old was really going to get schooled.

They started on their knees as agreed, and Vicki was on top of Kelsey as soon as I said go. Vicki's big breasts where smothering Kelsey's face and the little girl was frantic in the first minute. Vicki then released her and pulled Kelsey back up to her knees by her hair. Kelsey did get a half-hearted punch into Vicki's right tit, but then Vicki retaliated with a tit punch of her own, with the force that Kelsey's should have been, that flattened Kelsey's poor left tit into her breastbone. Vicki then stuck her right big toe into Kelsey cunt and tried to force it in, but Kelsey did get it out. Frustrated by how inept and inexperienced Kelsey really was, and also remembering her own failures, Vicki said to Kelsey that the only way to learn was to get really beat. Then Vicki went wild, although did not kick or punch anymore. She again put Kelsey on the floor and mauled her little tits, pushed three fingers up her cunt, and then again breast smothered her. When Kelsey started to cry, Vicki said, "suck on my big tits", offering Kelsey first one and then the other. Kelsey sucked each like a ravenous infant. Then Vicki sat on Kelsey's waist and inched her way up Kelsey's body, finally ending with a schoolgirl pin. Vicki pushed the crotch of her thong over onto Kelsey's mouth and nose. She ordered Kelsey to "suck this now!" and rode her until she came. As Vicki rarely comes, this took awhile, and as I was sitting in front getting a good view, I looked for permission in Vicki's eyes to take out my cock and go around her to plunge it in Kelsey's thong covered cunt. Vicki's frowns told me "no', and soon, too late for me, Vicki was squirting on Kelsey's face. Vicki got up perturbed at Kelsey for the weak, nonexistent fight she put up. She told Kelsey that would never do against Heather or almost anyone else. She thought they should get together as she had previously proposed later in the week without me, so she could teach Kelsey better. Kelsey agreed and they set the next Wednesday as the date - without my attendance.

I was so horny as we left, but Vicki would only let me feel her up, and gave me a quick blow job that night.

The following day was uneventful for me, but I just couldn't keep thinking about Vicki and Kelsey. I loved when my wife won catfights, although she had only won one other fight. Either way, I loved seeing my wife pound someone else's tits and cunt, or getting her's pounded. So, while Kelsey wasn't much of a fight and Vicki was not vicious with her, it was still really horny to think about. Imagine my surprise when I get a text from Kelsey saying that she was still afraid that Heather might come back, even today. She said she took a sick day from work because she was too afraid. She also didn't think that she could wait until Wednesday for another lesson. Would I be willing to teach her whatever I knew today? My cock almost shredded my pants at the thought. I said I could but Vicki couldn't know. We agreed and I went over.

Getting there, Kelsey was already in a t-shirt with nothing but her thong under. The furniture was still spread out like the previous night. I had taken the time to put on a jock under my underwear for my fighting attire. Kelsey said she was eager to get started and I explained that I would teach her, but guys against girls is a "mixed fight". I would make special rules that would favor her (she could punch and kick but I couldn't). I also explained that if she lost, or even was significantly behind, the result would probably be my cock spearing her cunt. I would leave her ass virgin though.

Needless to say, not much had changed from the previous night. I got her down by using her long hair. She chopped a couple of blows on my head and chest but she never got a kick off. I felt her up, which pissed her off, and then I put her in a full nelson when she figured out that she could smack the back of her head into my forehead. I pushed her back onto the floor face first and she tried to keep her tits and ass from being pushed down by my weight (probably a hundred pounds more than her). It was then that I started to remove her thong, which my wife hadn't. She bucked trying to get me to stop, but when I wedgied her cunt, she decided the pain wasn't worth the struggle. Of course, my jock came off in a second and her vagina laid spread out before me. Knowing my next move, she tried to close her legs, but I got mine lower and spread her's then proceeding with a decisive upward thrust that plunged right into its target. Two shots and I was in to the hilt. All she could say was, "ah, ah!". I then lifted her up on my cock by her mini-tits and whispered in her ear, "you're now going to get totally fucked!". Without any more struggle, she said, "slowly please because you are thicker than I've ever had". I said, "what about your black boyfriend?". She just closed her eyes and shook her head. I marked her womb with my 62-year-old sperm, which is something I've been able to do to all women since the vasectomy.

We "practiced" a couple more times that day, and then I went home when she fell asleep.

Uncharacteristically, my wife was home before I was. She wanted to know where I was and I said, "Kelsey was still scared that Heather would come back, so I went back over there." Vicki instantly knew what that meant! Her response was, "that little bitch!". She then started getting dressed again, and when I asked her where she was going she just said, "she needs more practice, and if she really wants it, I can give it to her better than you!". She left with a "don't wait up" statement. She returned about 5 a.m. I heard her so I got out of bed and came into the walk-in closest where she was undressing. In the dim light I could see her big tits and grabbed them, to which she grabbed by swelling cock. I said, " did you teach her?", to which my wife replied, "shut up and fuck me!". We fell asleep after, still in the walk-in closet, upon half of the clothes.