Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Monopoly: Fighting about 3 males

Samantha began to fingered herself, looking her sultry aunt Cordelia and her slutty stepmother Luciana trading slaps, blows and scratches to the face, shoulders and chest.
    Only two minute ago, all was usual. Samantha and her stepmother were alone on home. Somebody call the door. Luciana open and Cordelia walked into the house. Without a word, the explosive Irish redhead slapped hard Luciana. The hot tempered Italian brunette slapped back and the catfight was on!
    The brunette and the redhead falling to the floor, fighting like enraged beasts. Cordellia began to pull Luciana’s long black mane and wrapped her strong legs around her waist. The Italian brunette began to ripped Cordelia’s expensive blouse, trying to grab and scratch her ivory jugs. Next, she slipped a hand inside the Irish girl legs and clawed at her red hairy cunt. Cordelia scream in pain and broke contact.
    They faced each other, ready for more.
    "You stay away from my husband you cheap slut!!!" Said Cordelia.
    "He's my man now, you fucking tramp!” Screamed Luciana. “He is mine, like Carlos!!!
    Samantha was confused. Carlos? The handsome gardener?
    “You dumb piece of shit! Carlos is mine!!!!!” snarled Cordelia,
    “You’re not woman enough for him. He need a real woman like me!”
    “Ha! I’m woman enough for both. Your husband say me I’m a real panther in the sack”.
    “You shameful whore, get your skanky ass away from my husband, my boyfriend and you husband. Keep yourself apart of ALL my men or I go to show you who is really a panther, you puny pussycat.
    “You cheating bitch!!!” Said Cordelia, “We can have share your husband, but now I'm going to take him from you."
    “I’m ready and waiting, you skanky whore. Lest go to see who take both our husbands and the gardener.”
    Samantha became wet and horny thinking her stepmother and her aunt were to fight about the handsome Carlos, and their husbands too!!! They don’t go to fight about a man! They were ready to battle about the absolute monopoly over 3 men!!!!! In this moment, Samantha began to finger herself.
    Luciana and Cordelia bared their teeth. With a scream of rage, they charged at each other like snorting bulls.

To be continued

Junior Hostboard Member lord_leinad's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Monopoly: Fighting about 3 males

SO HOT! I love any story where one woman is getting off as two others rip each other apart!

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Monopoly: Fighting about 3 males

I'm pre-heated too. Go!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

chinese datings

Chinese Woman Dies After Husband stresses Her to Abort Four Girlshouston, sept. 25, 2017 /Christian Newswire/ China's coercive thousands control policy turns 37 this week (sept 25). The news media touted the Two Child Policy as having "departed from, "ended" actually "ditched" a main Child Policy. on the flip side, commanded abortion, Involuntary sanitation, The monitoring of women's menstrual cycles, And the sex frugal abortion of baby girls continue.Over our summer, for example, It was reported that a Chinese woman from Anhui Province died after her husband pressured her into aborting four pregnancies in a year, because he wanted a son. the couple already had a four year old daughter. After the Two Child Policy was implemented on January 1, 2016, They to be able to have a second child, Which the husband determined might be a boy. When the woman became ill appear repeated abortions, Her husband separated her. $2500) To seek hospital treatment, products died. Her husband did not visit her in the hospital and was planning on marrying another woman for the duration of the report.Reggie Littlejohn, chief executive of Women's Rights Without Frontiers, affirmed, "My heart breaks analysis woman, burdened into four abortions by her husband, Then left to die from the trauma all because he wanted a son! Brutal son option remains in China, And as I had believed, The sex selective abortion of baby girls continues with the Two Child Policy. Second daughters are still aborted or abandoned,In an inadequate effort to stem the tide of sex selective abortions, The Chinese fed has made it illegal for a doctor to inform a pregnant woman of the gender of her child. still, People can understand the gender for a price, Either by adulterous ultrasounds or other means. strongly, key demand, the "subterranean Railroad" Is lifting on a "Roaring enterprise" To smuggle the blood of expecting mothers from mainland China into Hong Kong, Where it is proved for gender.authorities enforced abortion continues under China's new Two Child Policy. for example, relating to July 22, 2016 more than six months after the body of the Two Child Policy a Guangdong couple was told they must have an abortion or both lose their government jobs. The wife was eight months baby.Forced sanitation is still employed under the Two Child Policy, always against women, But often against men as well. A Yunnan man's ex wife was sanitized for having three children. He remarried together a fourth child, At which point he was sterilized trapped on video tape.unfortunately, The shift to a Two Child Policy has not yielded the quantity of new births needed to support China's swiftly aging population. based on a study by researchers in China and England, The Two Child quote "Will bring only a small craze of population growth, when 1965, truly 3.3% of China's population was over the age of 65. it is in the One Child Policy, It was projected that by 2050, 29% may well been over 65. This percent is only slightly reduced to 25% under the Two Child Policy.Littlejohn offered, "China's population problem is not that it has so many people. It is that it has too few the younger generation to support its rapidly aging population. Senior suicide is booming, As many elderly end up abandoned by their families and the Chinese government china girl photos provides no safety net for them. China seriously needs more babies, So much so that they are considering paying couples to have a second child.So why does China continue coercive population control of all sorts? Reggie Littlejohn united states of america,As there are long said, I believe the Chinese Communist Party won't abandon coercive population control, Because coercive public control is keeping the regime in power. Although every couple is permitted to have two children, Single women are forcibly aborted, shanghai women As are third child birth. Women of childbearing age still need to go in for mandatory pregnancy checks several times a year. Two Child Policy violators are still forcibly sanitized. some toxins might instills terror. The far east Communist Party is a brutal, Totalitarian regimen, Which reigns with dread. The Two Child Policy is social operation, disguised as population control,We applaud the Trump administration's major action of defunding the UNFPA, An action is actually we have long advocated, Because of UNFPA's complicity with coercive universe control in China,We call for the immediate, unqualified end to all coercive population control in China. One out of every five women in the world lives in China. The women of the planet will not be free until the women of China are free,coupled with advocating against coercive population control, WRWF's "Save a lady" Campaign has saved hundreds of baby girls from sex selective abortion or abandonment.