Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sabrina should win in a one-sided beat down

2 7.69%
  • After a close match, Sabrina should be victorious

6 23.08%
  • Lilly, the brunette should absolutely destroy her foe

11 42.31%
  • With difficulty, Lilly should overcome Sabrina and kill her.

7 26.92%

Thread: The Club- Best 2 of 3 (Part II)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Club- Best 2 of 3 (Part II)

WARNING: This is an extreme fantasy with absolutely no founding in reality. If extremish violence and/or fatal-finish combat disturb you then do not read further, seriously.

***If you haven't read the first part, might I suggest doing so first?***

The night after their first match saw both fighters back in Erik's bedroom. Ready to decide who was the more worthy woman. One seeking to merely beat her opponent, the other looking to kill.

The Fighters

v3g2mkynw9p9
    Sabrina: Fresh off her win last night, and having spent her entire day celebrating with her lover's cock, Sabrina is ready. With any luck (she would say skill), tonight she would murder her greatest romantic rival and take Erik as her official boyfriend. Wearing the same panties and leggings as yesterday, she hopes to stain them in blood before the fight is through.
    Fun Fact: Last night, Sabrina had one perma-slave, a busty blonde that she'd made beg for mercy in a random deathmatch. Bloodthirsty after not being allowed to kill her opponent, she'd executed the slave and left the body in Lilly's prep room.

2gki10s85nzh
    Lilly: Enraged over her humiliating loss last night, Lilly is no less excited for tonight. Completely unafraid of the fact that only Sabrina can go for the kill, she hopes to vent some of her frustrations out on the redhead before knocking her unconscious. Having spent the day watching her opponent's other fights for any obvious weakness, she feels ready to win.
    Fun Fact: Like most Members, Lilly enjoys betting on fights, especially grudge matches. However, she has never correctly bet on any grudge ending deathmatches (she's especially embarrassed at the amount of money she lost betting against Blair).

The Fight

Much like before, Erik let Lilly in first. Unlike the first night, she pushed up against him. Snaking her hand into his briefs she gripped his cock and pumped as she pulled him down into a kiss, ignoring the taste of Sabrina on his lips.

After some difficulty, Erik managed to extract himself from the brunette warrior and unlock Sabrina's door at the right time. Like Lilly, she immediately rammed into him, smiling up at him as both her hands dived into his briefs.

Lilly didn't say anything as her lover was dragged by his crotch by her rival. She merely glared at the redhead as the slut withdrew Erik's cock and pumped it vigorously.

Sabrina smirked over at her opponent, "Ready to die, bitch? I'm going to cream myself so hard when you snuff it for good."

Hands on hips, Lilly shook with rage. Just as the start bell rang out, she reached up and ripped down her bra, matching Sabrina's topless look just as the redhead charged (while the outfit was identical to last nights, the bra was different, Sabrina having torn the other and soaked it in Lilly's blood).

Once again hopping quickly across the room, Sabrina lunged forward at the last moment before she encountered the slowly advancing brunette. Diving in low, she landed on her knee, lashing out with her fist at Lilly's stomach.

Dodging nimbly to the side, Lilly brought her knee up, directly into Sabrina's chin as the redhead pitched forward. She heard a satisfying clack as the redhead's jaw closed mid yell. Grabbing Sabrina by the hair she swung the surprised woman around, sending her rolling across the floor.

Sabrina spat out blood and gripped carpet to stop her roll, but didn't get her bearings fast enough to avoid getting kicked hard in the ribs. Ending up on her back, she coughed out more blood as Lilly stomped down hard on the same place.

Lilly raised her foot again for another hard stomp, this time aiming for Sabrina's bouncing tits. Before she could though the redhead kicked her on her balancing shin, taking her to the floor.

Kicking at one another, both women screamed in hatred. Lilly scored two good hits to Sabrina's ribs, rolling away as the redhead squirmed in pain.

Sabrina was too slow getting back up, Lilly was on her feet while the redhead was still trying to lift off her ass.

Trying something she'd practised but never attempted in a real match, Lilly put all her power into a form-perfect spin kick. Her heel crashing across Sabrina's cheek with such force that blood sprayed all the way to the window.

Erik was impressed with his redheaded lovers resilience, she had not only survived the brutal strike but was even still conscious, if puking blood. Sabrina tried to crawl away, but was grabbed by the hair and hauled to her knees by a ferally grinning Lilly.

Savouring every blow, Lilly lifted her knee into Sabrina's tits over and over again. When she was sure the redhead was to sore to fight back any more, she dragged her over to the bed. Tearing away her rivals lingerie bottoms, Lilly shoved the woman forward.

Sabrina was flung onto the plush bed she'd spent the night fucking on. Her legs limp as Lilly pushed them wide open. Face to face, the brunette had already removed her own panties, grinding her bare pussy against the senseless Sabrina's.

Right as Sabrina started to come around, Erik pushed his way into Lilly's soaked and ready hot box. Moaning right in the redhead's face, she gasped with pleasure as Sabrina groaned in pain, her bruised tits being pressured by Lilly's uninjured breasts.

"Do you feel that, slut? That's the closest you'll get to his cock ever again." Lilly said between big gasps of pleasure, knowing that Sabrina could feel Erik's every thrust. As her lover pushed into her, the brunette was forced to move further up her pinned opponent.

Letting go of Sabrina's slack wrists, Lilly dug her nails into swollen breasts and twisted hard. Pressing her own heaving chest over Lilly's face she laughed down at her, "This is why I said no biting, I couldn't wait to smother you, you little whore." Pressing down firmly, she exploded at the feeling of Sabrina struggling weakly beneath her.

The warm rush as Lilly orgasmed on her stomach, as well as the pain of having her tits nearly torn off, was nothing compared to the insult of her rival getting fucked right on top of Sabrina with impunity. The redhead purposefully expelled all her breath, knowing the fight would be over as soon as she was unconscious. Unlike Lilly, who'd struggled to the very end, Sabrina accepted tonight's loss, putting all her faith in tomorrow's revenge.

When the warning buzzer sounded, letting Lilly know her rival was unconscious the brunette immediately let up. Dragging her overstimulated pussy up the limp redhead she sat down right on Sabrina's chin. Quickly fingering herself to her biggest orgasm yet, she gushed right into the beaten woman's mouth, petty revenge for last night.

Sabrina was tossed with such force out of the apartment that she did a full somersault before coming to rest on her face, ass in the air. Her blonde former slave was thrown out a second later, landing with a wet splat across her feet.

Lilly kept the cameras on, knowing especially the Brothel crowd watching would appreciate it. Unlike the brunette, Sabrina didn't watch the video feed when she had recovered in hospital.

Laying in her hospital bed, Sabrina got the first nurse she saw to go down on her. Picturing herself choking the life from Lilly's terror filled eyes as she creamed all over the non-Member's talented tongue.

The next night would see the final match, neither grudge-holding fighter looking to slave her opponent. One would die, one would have her man.

Sabrina: 1
    Lilly: 1
    Time for a tie breaker.
    Last edited by mcgoll; April 26th, 2016 at 04:02 PM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Club- Best 2 of 3 (Part II)

Unlike the Darcie/Blair match though, I have no strong preference. I do have a thing for redheads, but after reading both fights, I'm getting the feeling Lilly wants it more holds the bigger grudge. So my vote goes to Lilly.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm kind of the same. I have a preference towards redheads usually, but I'm kind of wanting to see Lilly destroy her.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hopefully it's a brutal back and forth between Lilly and Sabrina before one can claim Erik's cock. Nothing like two women slugging it out long and hard, leaving their mutual lover on edge until at long last, after a punishing trial, one proves herself worthier of their mutual boyfriend's affection.

Seeing how the poll is going, it seems it seems it's going to be a one sided affair...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zero1400 View Post
    Hopefully it's a brutal back and forth between Lilly and Sabrina before one can claim Erik's cock. Nothing like two women slugging it out long and hard, leaving their mutual lover on edge until at long last, after a punishing trial, one proves herself worthier of their mutual boyfriend's affection.

Seeing how the poll is going, it seems it seems it's going to be a one sided affair...
    I agree on the first point, they are both fighting for their lives and their man, neither is going to go down without a fight.

Secondly, the poll is more of a suggestion for me to pay heavy attention to. Plus, at this point there are more votes for a back and forth than a beatdown. It's who will win that has more votes on one side than the other.

I might end up writing both a canon story and an alternate ending too. Having a single moment that sways the outcome of the battle one way or the other.

Senior Hostboard Member Catwacher's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mcgoll View Post
    Having a single moment that sways the outcome of the battle one way or the other.
    I know *exactly* what you mean! I try and do that as well, having a single point in a fight where, after it occurs, victory comes to one and defeat to the other. I'm really enjoying this one! Great work!

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

***If you haven't read the first part, might I suggest doing so first?***
    You might need an Sexy Indexy... this s a book!

Where did we begin?

tempest storm?w365lilymunster