WARNING: This is an extreme fantasy with absolutely no founding in reality. If extremish violence and/or fatal-finish combat disturb you then do not read further, seriously.

***Once again, if you haven't read the first two parts of this grudge, I would suggest doing so. The first match can be found here, the second part here. Not that the storyline is particularly hard to follow or anything.***

The third night, and the final fight. With one win each, both contestants are here tonight for one reason, to kill their opponent in spectacular fashion.

Taking place once again at eight o'clock, Members across the Club tuned in to watch the much awaited finale. Betting was split almost completely 50/50, some of the largest bets of the year being placed in the past twelve hours.

The Fighters

2gki10s85nzh
Lilly: A brutal brunette fighter, Lilly isn't at all worried about her chances tonight. This will be her second match chancing death, and she won the last one easily enough. Wanting Erik all to herself, Lilly expects this will not be the last Member she has to publicly kill over him.
Fun Fact: After last night's fantastic win, Lilly had a portrait quickly made. A large, almost glamorous shot of her herself, back arched as she gushed right over Sabrina's unconscious face. She hung it in the room they'd be fighting in once again, knowing it will be the first thing the redhead sees.

v3g2mkynw9p9
Sabrina: Surprisingly calm after such a spectacular loss last night, Sabrina has made no public threats or promises on what she'll do to Lilly tonight. Taking several hours to recover from a broken rib and ravaged tits, the redhead watched the previous fights over and over again to find an exploitable weakness in the brunette.
Fun Fact: Sabrina bought three matching panties for these matches, just in case she ruined a pair per fight (Not that she really expected there to be more than two matches). She is currently on her second pair.

The Fight

For the first time in three matches, Sabrina was let into the room first, having prepared in the apartment's main room. Originally about to head directly to her corner, she veered to the middle of the room when she saw Lilly's portrait hanging on the wall. A clear indicator that she wanted to pre-fight shit-talk the brunette.

When Lilly's bathroom door was unlocked she tore it open, bounding out already topless and directly into Erik's arms. Pressing her large tits against his chest as she locked lips with her man.

When Lilly was finally done savouring the act of making out with Erik directly in front of her romantic rival, she made her way to face off with the irate redhead. Gently pushing nipple-to-nipple with Sabrina, she hissed at the woman, "Back for more, huh? You know I'm not going to go so easy on you this time, right?"

Sabrina shoved back against the cocky brunette, "I hope you beg for mercy, bitch. I'm going to make you regret ever touching my man." The redhead gave one last shove, pushing Lilly back a step, before marching back to her starting corner.

Lilly flipped her middle finger at the retreating redhead, "He's mine, whore. I'm gonna make you say it before I snap your fucking neck." With the threats done, the brunette also backed up and awaited the bell.

Each previous fight had seen a run across the room from Sabrina. Tonight though she matched her brunette opponent, advancing slowly, fists upraised. When Lilly made the first move, swinging a powerful haymaker as they closed up, the redhead ducked just enough to feel the fist swish through her hair.

Lilly was caught off guard by a quick uppercut that clipped her jaw and stumbled her backwards. Retaliating with a kick to the redhead's thigh, she took two steps back before charging in again.

Sabrina stepped in close, going for hard, fast jabs on the brunette's body. From watching previous matches she'd noticed Lilly was good at beating down grapplers and wasn't going to give the bitch a chance to wind up.

Lilly took multiple painful body blows, mostly aimed at her perfect tits, before getting her defences up properly. Gripping Sabrina's flung wrist in her right hand she smacked the redhead as hard as she could across the face, leaving a big red hand-print.

As Sabrina fell backwards she was yanked back by her captured hand. Directly into a strait punch that nearly took her head off. Shaking her head and seeing stars, she was lifted off her feet.

Still gripping Sabrina's arm, Lilly dragged her forward and ducked. She easily caught the redhead across her shoulders, gripping her by the arm and a thigh. With a scream of hatred she threw her rival with all her strength.

Sabrina smashed into the wall hard enough to leave a dent, shaking the room. The sudden impact causing Lilly's portrait to shudder and fall lopsidedly to one corner.

Lilly placed her hands against the wall and stomped down as hard as she could. Crushing the redhead's mostly healed ribs beneath her heel. Kicking the coughing woman to her side, Lilly grinned evilly as she smashed her foot down on one large, soft breast, flattening both together against the carpet.

Sabrina spat up blood as she was dragged up, propped against the wall. A swift kick between the tits made her hit the wall hard enough that plaster fell from the impact damage above her. Gripped by the throat, she was raised to a standing position, then lifted off her feet.

Lilly braced Sabrina against the wall, holding the slut in the air as she crushed the life from her. She was impressed as the redhead vainly tried kicking and slapping at her, despite her face going purple. Leaning back slightly, she slammed forward again, knocking the fight from the gasping woman.

Sabrina tried grabbing Lilly's dark hair, yanking her head back a moment before her throat collapsed. Falling hard to her ass she gagged and sputtered, trying to breath again normally.

Annoyed but barely uninjured, Lilly didn't let up. Grabbing red hair with both hands she threw all her weight into yanking Sabrina up. Launching the bruised and coughing woman across the room, she laughed when Sabrina rolled to a stop directly as Erik's feet. Bleary eyes looking right up between his legs.

Lilly landed knees first on Sabrina's swollen chest, steadying herself on Erik's thighs as she expertly snapped her own around the beaten redhead. Pinning Sabrina's arms by her side, she hoped the groaning woman was concious enough to see what was going on right above her. Tearing Erik's black briefs off she hugged his legs and ever so sensuously started in on his massive erection.

Injured and beaten as she was, Sabrina was still conscious. She feebly kicked and squirmed as her foe licked and sucked on her lover's cock. Erik was ignoring her entirely, the brunette holding his attention completely.

Holding out as long as he could, when Erik finally came it was a full load that spilled out of Lilly's mouth. The brunette didn't wipe it away from her smile, letting it all drip down across her chest and down to land on Lilly's upturned face.

The humiliation complete, Lilly just started punching down with both fists. Beating the defenceless Sabrina over and over again. When the redhead's perfect features were sufficiently busted up, she finally climbed off her.

Sabrina was once again hauled to a sitting position, through one unswollen eye she could see Erik sitting right there. Showing no emotion other than excitement, he watched the victorious brunette as she snaked her arm around Sabrina's throat.

Lilly leaned in close, whispering in Sabrina's ear, "See, slut? Erik's mine, I'm just gonna keep beating you till you accept that." Reaching down with her other hand, she dug sharp nails in between the redhead's spread legs.

Sabrina's scream of terror switched into one of pain as Lilly's hand slipped under her panties. The brunette pulled back on the shrieking woman's throat, stifling the annoying sound. Both women's panties were wet, Lilly' soaked from excitement, Sabrina's starting to drip red as the brunette's hand worked roughly inside her.

After two full minutes, Lilly relented. Showing Sabrina the blood covered hand, she released her throat. After several sobbing gasps, the redhead screamed out, "F-Fu-Fuck you!" Only to have her neck once agin squeezed.

Lilly dragged her already blood covered hand down across a bruised a swollen tit, "That's what he's for, I'm going to fuck my man on your corpse, sweetie."

Eventually passing out from pain, Sabrina was going pale from blood loss as both her tits were savaged by the brunette, who was only getting more excited by the second. Being slapped awake, she gulped down air before shrieking, "He's mine, you bitch!"

Lilly, getting tired of this, swung her fist down in a full arc, blood spraying out to either side as she smashed it into the redhead's already torn up cunt. Stopping Sabrina from leaning forward, she swung identical blows three more times before the redhead, sobbing in defeat, cried out, "He's yours, he's yours!"

The words were barely out of Sabrina's mouth when a bloody hand gripped her by the jaw and wrenched it sideways. Lilly tore her broken opponent's neck one way, and her head the other. Cumming in her lingerie as she got her first neck-breaking kill. She let Sabrina splat to the stained carpet as the death buzzer rang for the first time in three matches.

While there was no official fight photographer, Lilly later accepted a shot of her laying across the back on the redhead. Her thighs being held up by Erik just as he first thrust into her. She made good on her promise to fuck on top of Sabrina's body. Enjoying the first several minutes of her victory sex balancing her ass on the redhead's shoulders.

The Club Brothel, having devolved into a massive orgy by that point, saw over a dozen fights break out during the match and after. Ten of them being between redheads and brunettes seeking to emulate the big fight.

After turning off the cameras several hours later, Lilly wasn't seen again for over a week. Dumping Sabrina's cold body out of the apartment sometime several hours after the kill. Anyone looking into Erik's window from across the apartment complex would see them almost constantly celebrating her win, videos of the last two matches on at all times.

Sabrina: 1
Lilly: 2!