In the my last Wife Beats Another Wife, A Good Friendship Goes Bad, I alluded that I might be able to get a couple of girls, 22 and 26, together for a fight. The guy who had been helping the 26 year old was Dominic, a early 40-something well-built Italian dude who also wanted to cockfight some other guy at the same time. At nearly 64, I wasn't dumb enough to make that mistake.

But I did have a 22 year old renter, Kelsey, whom my wife and I had given a couple of catfighting
lessons. I proposed to Dominic about them fighting. He wanted to bet on the outcome, and so each of us put up $1k which would be split 50/50 by the winning team ($500 to the girl fighter, $500 to the backer). I wasn't too confident but figured I'd get a good show and fuck at least, for my money.

But a fly flew into the ointment when Kelsey told her boyfriend, Jake, what she was doing. Being a red-blooded male he was eager to watch as I was. So, without my knowledge she invited him to come along. Now, it looked like I was a loser for $1k and could only watch unfulfilled.

We all drove in Jake's car to Dominic's, whose eyes lit up at the sight of Jake. He asked me if I had brought him along for the cockfight he wanted. While I hadn't given it too much thought, I secretly wanted to see it. I had heard Dominic was an awesome cockfighter and wanted to see Jake fucked up in front of Kelsey. Put the right way, Jake might be goaded into a fight, too. He was younger than Dominic at 26 and only slightly smaller, but still with a good build, being a construction worker.

Dominic started. "So, Jake, you've come to see Kelsey fight my Sherry. What say you and I do a preliminary?" It seemed logical to Jake and how bad could it be for him, even if he lost against this guy who was 15 years older than him. In fact, I think he liked his chances.

Then Dom asked, "What would be the consequences?". Now, Jake seemed confused, although Kelsey knew what was meant. "You know, the bet, the stakes...", Dominic explained. "I don't have any money, if that is what you mean", replied Jake. "I have money," Dom said. "How about if you and your girlfriend lose to Sherry and I, you are our's for the night and vice-versa". Jake looked shocked but not Kelsey who had been through a number of consequence sessions herself. Seeing her resolve, Jake asked, "What if we split?". Dominic replied, "How about a 15 minute Consequence Session after each bout?". Jake seemed trapped. He still thought he was 50/50 against Dominic. So, he reluctantly agreed. Fifteen minute Consequence Sessions and if both of a team won - all night.

Dom then said, "as we are the preliminary bout let's decide on rules." After negotiations, the rules became no fist fighting, punching, biting or gouging. Wrestling. Guys would be naked as the girls had previously agreed to thongs only. Both guys were semi-hard before the match and hardened as the start time neared.

I gave the shout to go and Jake charged into Dominic. He went for a tackle style takedown. Both girls were routing for their partner. Dominic just reached over his back and got Jake into a devasting headlock. Jake choked almost immediately! As soon as he opened his mouth for air, Dominic brought his headlock with Jake's head to waist level. Jake's mouth was poised a couple of inches from Dominic's now rock hard cock. "Over already?", Dominic taunted. "Let's see!". Dom now tightened the headlock even harder forcing Jake's mouth open even more and right over Dominic's cock. Tears were in Jake's eyes. He couldn't even move to see Kelsey, who was definitely turned on by her boyfriend's manhandling and had a hard time keeping her fingers away from her clit.

Dominic instructed Jake now, "if there are any teeth marks, I will kill you!". With that he lowered Jake's mouth over his cock. Jake, fully red now, tried to fight out of it but it was useless. Moments later Dominic was using Jake's mouth like a Fleshlight. As Jake started to stop resising, Dominic commanded, "Now suck!". Almost as under a spell Jake complied. Both girls were mesmerized with Dominic's dominance over Jake in just a couple of minutes!

Dom pulled Jake over so Dominic could sit on a chair, but still had Jake's mouth sucking his cock with steady, forceful beat of an oil derrick.

"It's now time for the main event", he commanded. "Ray, do you have your money?" I nodded, almost afraid to speak over the forced sucking of Dominic's cock.

"Ladies, similar bodies, similar rules." Indeed, except for age, and I suspected training, there was little difference between the two. Identical hair coloring. Sherry was slightly larger at probably a 36C or D and 5' 7". Kelsey was a 34C (from personal knowledge) and 5' 5".

Wearing only black thongs, the girls atarted. Kelsey was not going to make the same mistake Jake did, who by the way was allowed to watch as long as he still sucked at an acceptable rate. Both combatants feigned at each other for probably half-a-minute. Then Dominic barked, "Sherry, fucking go get her!". But at his command, Kelsey was the first to move. Like Jake going for the tackle takedown. She succeeded in getting Sherry up against the wall but Sherry let herself fall over the top of Kelsey's back and grabbed her thong.

Sherry jerked on the thong and Kelsey yelped. It was enough to break Kelsey's wall pin, and Sherry stayed on her back with Kelsey's stretched out thong in her hand. Sherry's strategy seemed to be to make Kelsey's cunt pay until the thong broke - which it never did!

Eventually, in pain Kelsey went to the ground. Sherry was perpendicular on her back. Dominic, now pumping Jake's head for all he was worth, and Jake constantly gagging, cried out "straddle her, straddle her!". Sherry instantly executed what must have been a much practiced maneuver

From there, I could see the end for Kelsey and my thousand bucks! Holding Kelsey's head down with her left hand, Sherry pushed aside the shredded thong from the side. Kelsey's struggles were like a 13-year-old against someone twice her age. Trying to keep her legs together against Sherry's attack, she found herself defending her anus first and then when she clenched, three of Sherry's fingers plunged into my girl's unprotected cunt!

Sherry held Kelsey from behind right in front of me. Three fingers now pumping in and out as Kelsey tried to get away.

At that moment Dominic screamed, and Jake got a mouthful of Italian semen. Dominic kept pumping for as long as he could.

In order to keep Kelsey from scooting away from her finger fucking, Sherry took her hand from Kelsey's head and latched on to her left tit. Soon, Kelsey started to show the effects of the feminine handjob. Her eyes started to glaze.

Dominic wasn't through with Jake yet. As Jake's cock was hard, Dominic now bent Jake over to force him to suck his own cock! I don't know if it's the young age or the situation, but Jake came in his own mouth within a minute!

Kelsey came crying shortly after.

Dominic, now hard again, and Sherry switched victims. Dominic raised Kelsey's ass off the ground and pulled aside the mutilated thong and plunged his monster in her freshly fingered cunt. This time the damage would be all male. Sherry turned Jake on his back and started to ride his face. A seemingly comical, "now don't you hurt her now or I'll give you some more" came from Dom.

After Dom again blew an immense unprotected gusher into Kelsey, he invited me to get my $1000 worth with whichever one I chose. Obviously, I let Sherry continue to ride Jake's face like a hobby horse and went after a fully prone Kelsey. I rolled her over and stared at her in the face as I fucked her unsheathed missionary. "This is what happens to losers" is what I said, and that probably triggered a mutual explosion inside her from both of us.

The aftermath is that I left with Jake's car. No, it probably wasn't worth $1000 so I came back the next afternoon to get them. They lay in the backseat on the ride home, but damn, if they weren't feeling each other up before we got there! Kids! That didn't stop me though from joining in a threesome with them either!