Karen Mars looked over the crowd packing into the old gym this was a special night, the 35th reunion of her class and the final event to be hosted in the building before demolition of the school to make way for the towns new high school. Karen had one more reason to attend the event, Pam Palmer Pam had been a friend in school at least since 3rd grade that all ended when both girls started their junior year when both girls had met Troy Stone tall handsome and rich both ladies loved him and both thought he should be with them.

Two years they fought with words and with fists when they could, upon graduation troy had Married Karen the marriage had lasted three long years before Karen got tired of his wandering eyes and sued for divorce, it miffed her no end when less than a month after her and troy had divorced that he married Pam even though Karen had remarried another man her anger towards Pam had grown even after Pam and troy's marriage ended after only two years. now married to wife number three Troy had come to the party and left after only 30 minutes and Karen still smarting after all these years waited for Pam.

At last Karen spied Pam she was wearing a blue dress that was thigh length and showed off her womanly frame with bulging breasts and toned legs, Karen had on a red dress of similar style her full tits swelled upon seeing pam and she felt her cunt juicing up wanting to tangle with Pam. Pam spied Karen from across the room her red hair just starting to turn grayish Pam wanted to start ripping it out just as she was sure Karen wanted to tear into her own slightly graying blonde hair, Pam locked onto Karen holding eye contact and strode up to her. Well happy to see you again Karen how is my exes exe she sneered, fuck you slut was the whispered reply Oh now Karen we both know we really want to shall we say settle this feud after all it's been what thirty some years in the making so why bother with all this mickey mouse shit lets do what we both want to do you and me woman to woman nail to nail tit to tit cunt to cunt lets really finish this.

Karen trembled hearing Pam's words so the cunt had been thinking just like her but she wanted to take control of this situation and not let Pam set the tone, why dear Pam why not wait we've got all night to really get our juices flowing and let the tension build lets eat drink and party lets enjoy shall we when the times right we'll know. With that Karen grabbed Pam by the arm and steered her towards the waiting dining tables, The two ladies ate very little above the Table they chatted about family and work below the table hidden by the table cloth their legs rubbed and strained as both women strove for advantage just as Karen thought she was gaining ground she felt Pam's hand reach up her dress cup her mound thru her silk panties and squeeze Karen's breath caught in her throat as Pam pressed her edge Karen fought not to moan and squirm in her seat without hesitation she thrust her hand up Pam's dress and grabbing her silk thong returned the squeeze, Pam felt as if a jolt of electricity ran from her cunt to her brain she felt light headed and somehow managed to stifle the gasp she so wanted to release. All thru the meal the ladies tormented each other till both had the other on the brink of massive orgasms, after dinner both headed to the open bar and downed a couple of stiff drinks apiece, Pam's blue eyes drilled into Karen's green ones and she whispered ready, yes was the quite reply good meet me in the little girls room third floor in about ten minutes I've got to get something from my car see you there with that said she Patted Karen's ass and walked out to the parking lot.

Karen thought to herself i'll get there first and be waiting at last it's going to happen, she made her way unseen out of the gym headed down the hall and up the steps the sounds of the party fading to be replaced by the sounds of her high heels on the tiles the old school was dark and musty she made it to the third floor and found the girls restroom just like she remembered and began her wait her full womanly body trembling with tension.