Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Reunion part 2

Karen waited in the hot humid air inside the girls room the old off white tile still the same as when she and Pam fought in here thirty five years before, the old windows were open to the night air, no breeze came thru them however and even though it was close to midnight there was ample light provided by a full bright moon so they'd be able to see as well as hear the pain both were soon to inflict upon their womanly bodies. Another shiver of anticipation ran down her spine as she heard the clicking of high heels growing closer. The door creaked open and pam slid inside, Karen smirked took you long enough Pam just glared and laid a box onto the wash basin from which she pulled a harness and 10 dildo holding them aloft she replied to use on you after I win, well we'll see about that was Karen's retort. Pam rested the toy beside the box it had come in and then removed her dress and bra Karen did like wise and then both mature ladies took a few moments to admire the other both had full wide hips and shoulder length hair Pam's blonde Karen's red, Karen's 40 dd chest was slightly larger than Pam's 38 c cups and both weighed in about 150 pounds.

With twin snarls of hate & lust Pam and Karen crashed together and with two handfuls of hair yanked each other too and fro the screams and curses bouncing off the cinder block walls and echoing off the tile floors, Karen started pounding Pam's tits as Pam dug her long red nails into the upper swell of Karen's mummeries and ripped downward leaving red deep bleeding scratches as her foe wailed in pain. Karen struck back as her foe went for a second tit scratch grabbing the blondes nipples and doing her best to slice them off now it was Pam's turn to wail as her nips were scratched and begun to bleed, with her eyes tearing up Pam sunk a low right fist deep into the redheads gut just above the mound her fist sinking into the wrist a guttural uuummmph exploded from Karen as all the air left her body in a millisecond both ladies pushed off and stepped back sucking in air as their burning lungs fought to keep their bodies supplied with fuel to continue the fight. Both ladies started to circle and glare hurling insults and threats towards her foe, at last rejuvenated the ladies resumed their attacks putting up their fists and launching hard rights and lefts, gasps and grunts filled the air as the thud of bone hitting flesh assaulted the ears of the fighting femmes.

Pam rung Karen's bell a few times as her foe was interested in gutting the blonde, again and again Karen buried her fist into Pam's gut till at last the blonde doubled over in pain Karen hammered the back of Pam's head driving the blonde to her knees, as the red head yanked Pam's head up her smirk turned into a screech of pain as the blonde penetrated Karen with three stiff fingers before Karen could finish the job. Scream after scream each louder than the last burst out of the red heads mouth rising to her feet Pam still working her fingers deep in Karen's cunt ripping the walls and starting blood to flow, Pam pushed a stumbling Karen across the room and slamming her into the wall as her foe bounced off the cinder block Pam smashed her forehead into Karen's nose and with a crunch the nose was broken blood now flowing from another part of her body her mind in a fog Karen couldn't respond to Pam's chopping punch to her throat gasping for breath she was helpless as Pam grabbing two handfuls of red hair banged her foes head into the green painted wall until Karen's eyes rolled back into her head and she slid down the wall until her ass hit the floor.

Flush with the thrill of victory Pam looked down on Karen the red heads tits were covered in deep red weeping scratches her nose was flattened and flowing blood down across her breasts as her head lolled chin resting on her chest, her cunt seeped rich red blood as well. Pam went to Karen's clothes and taking her bra she pulled Karen by the hair away from the wall placing her face down on the floor she tied the unresisting Karen's hands tightly behind her back, once bound up pam strutted to the counter and slipped on the dildo and harness then she got behind the prostrate red head and spread her butt cheeks wide and placing the head of the fake cock at the entrance of Karen's rectum began the work of getting all ten fat inches into the now grunting red heads ass.

Two hours later Pam left Karen loosely bound passed out with the fake dong still buried to the hilt in her foe the last thing she did was snap a picture with her phone and sent it to her ex Trent with an invitation to get together for old times sake, the blonde then waltzed to her gray Honda and drove off into the night. Karen came too as the grey light of a new day was filtering thru the window above her, the first thought was shame her whole body ached the scratches on her tits had stopped bleeding and were starting to scab over, her nose as well had stopped flowing she groaned as she pulled the dong out of her butt and she stood up wearily she dressed and made her way to her blue Dodge thinking the whole way home about the next reunion in five years.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope you all enjoy this let me know if you like this one, i'll have more on the way soon I hope.
    fight fan forever/formerly M DAWG

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: The Reunion part 2

Great story. Nice back story and I always love a good decisive humiliation. Usually the beaten one never wants to see her rival again, but sometimes they strive for revenge.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cage View Post
    Great story. Nice back story and I always love a good decisive humiliation. Usually the beaten one never wants to see her rival again, but sometimes they strive for revenge.
    Thanks cage I love your work it's an inspiration, hope you do more Asian stories I like the ones posted on aussie g page the one s about the rich man and his 3 daughters are classics wish they're were more.
    fight fan forever/formerly M DAWG

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink Re: The Reunion part 2

The Dawg is back! Short, rough, a nice set-up and a humiliating finish! Thank you!

Looking forward to read more from you!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First, I'd like to say GREAT STORY. It had more than the usual 'back story' that gave us an insight into (Karen's) motivation.

I'd have liked to know more about Pam and her thoughts, but perhaps that can be for another (the next Reunion?) story of their rematch.

And what of Troy's third wife? Will she appear in a future story? How did she react when Troy showed her the picture(s) that he got from Pam?

Who did Troy leave the reunion with after only 30 minutes? His wife, or does his eye still wander? And will she become wife #4, displacing #3 in a fight?

Inquiring minds want to know!!

On a critical note, I found several typos, the most egregious was "troy" for "Troy" which spellcheck should have caught!

Senior Hostboard Member catfightlover40's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

An author after my own heart as far as characters and settings go, though I operate with more backstory, still I look forward to see more.