Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

ON THE ISLAND - The Treasure Island Battle Royal

ON THE ISLAND - The Treasure Island Battle Royal [I wrote this so Mr Cage has a place of reference to pick it up where he left off. Think of Lord of the Flies meets Rock Pit in Paradise...]

Jim had promised. He would chaperon his younger cousins Doug and Tara ?off? Island? to an ?uninhabited? mini-island about one-half mile South of the main island and its violent Club-Med. This ?undeveloped? island was, as far as the Tuffs and Punks were concerned, (having been dragged along with their Families to The Island) - a spot of tropical savagery just for them - with jungle foliage for monkey bars without Police or Video Cams. His cousin Linda, (and partner in tag-team matches in the Tuffs division), had called Isla-Royale ?a Jurassic Park for feral punks?. Having both had a taste of hot blood, just like Jim and Linda, both Doug and Tara wanted to be let completely off the leash. Punks like those in the Punk?s Division had all of the rules and regulations completely wiped out of their mind with the first punch that connected or bite that drew blood.
    And in that Linda was the ?star? on their tag team matches so far, she insisted on including herself in as his own chaperone, something that he shrugged his shoulders and secretly was rather glad about. He could see from the feral gleam in her eye, she wanted to be part of uncensored battles to the finish just as much as they did!
    Generally referred to as ?Treasure Island? or ?Tom Sawyer's Island? by the adults sharing in the sexual violence served up as fun and games here on The Island, it was considered strictly a matter of ?if the parents don't keep track of them they are off the radar as far as the island resorts legal exposure?. In other words, if you don't keep your boy or girl on a choke chain, and they managed to get one of the practically Paleolithic villagers up and down the beach to take them out there. Well, it's not Corporate?s fault if they end up returning with the high tide with all the other shells, driftwood and beer cans on to the beach to be cleaned up by the cleanup crews in the morning.
    Jim knew that this would be a lot more challenging than the time he dragged Tara and Doug out of a birthday party at a daycare center. The kids were supposed to be at the mall watching a movie when he got messaged on his cell phone that police were being rushed to the abandoned bowling alley that was being used by biker gangs as the day care center, and his informant had heard the distinctive favorite voices and curses his young cousins like to use coming over a police channel as they were calling in for backup. It had been like slugging your way through 10 yards of angry barbed wire getting in and out of that place with those two little punks, and he was certain that getting Tara and Doug back to the main island wouldn't be a walk in the park, unless you were talking about some burnt out ghetto park in old Chicago! What he hadn't counted on was that these two little punks had made a ?play date? and they were all being invited to a melee which for Doug and Tara, (and Jim and Linda), would be a rumble that would itself end up a one-way ticket for either one gang or the other!

THE FIGHTERS INTRODUCED IN NEEDLEGLOVE FIGHTS
    Tuffs
    My cousin Linda, stood 5?6??, weighed 126 and had a nice trim athletic 34c 24 34 body with short black hair and a shaved pussy.
    my sister Janet
    and my self (Jim)

Punks
    my younger cousins
    Doug and Tara Tara had just made it into the Island, but she had been fighting privately for sometime. Tara was my youngest cousin, 116 pounds, 5?5??, short black hair with a skinny young 34A 23 33 body.

Who is this Bitch?
    tumblr ne0vlgT45X1tsaz7eo1 250
    Taking a look at a girl on the opposite gang walking down the beach...
    55afebcdde040c18092afad780ef33e0

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: ON THE ISLAND - The Treasure Island Battle Royal

Would love to see more of his soon !
    fight fan forever/formerly M DAWG