View Poll Results: The end is near, who should win?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sheri

9 56.25%
  • Shyla

3 18.75%
  • Neither, they should tear one another apart

4 25.00%

Thread: Bridal Suite Battles (Part 4)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bridal Suite Battles (Part 4)

Part three can be found here!

WARNING: This is an extreme fantasy with absolutely no founding in reality. If extremish violence and/or fatal-finish combat disturb you then do not read further, seriously.

Milo was worried that when he let his ladies out of their locked-in rooms, he wouldn't be able to stop whoever he let out first from going straight at her unready opponent. Knowing that Shyla had a, tendency, to ambush and overwhelm, he let Sheri out first.

d3jrg842h9eq
    Sheri had used her hours of rest for more than sleep. Having completely cleaned herself and redone her makeup, it was hard to believe how bruised and dishevelled she had looked before. The brunette had replaced as much of her bridal outfit as she could, although the chest piece seemed completely ruined, exposing her large tits much to Milo's satisfaction (she didn't seem to mind too much either).

After kissing her husband and biting his lower lip, Sheri calmly walked over to the same spot she'd been in when she first met her blonde opponent. Calmly standing in the middle of the main room, she watched Milo expectantly.

c3ca8nli1ib2
    Shyla had a much more dynamic entry to the room, kicking the door in just as Milo's keycard unlocked it, she grabbed the keycard from Milo's hand without breaking stride. The blonde dashed across the room headed straight for the bedroom, only to notice Sheri waiting for her. Scowling, the almost naked mistress grumbled, "Fuck!" As Milo had thought, Shyla had planned to find Sheri unprepared and gain the advantage.

Shyla wasn't as spruced up as her opponent, having removed her shoes, all that was left of her original outfit was a pair of long black gloves. Glowering under her wild hair, the blonde once again took her place opposite Sheri. "Still think I'm just some whore? I would have killed you already if Milo didn't take pity on you."

Sheri stood hands on hips, smiling contentedly, "You are just some whore. And after I beat you to death I'm gonna piss on your corpse and leave it in the main lobby." The brunette's heavy tits hung out as she leaned forward, "And not a single person is going to care, cause you're no fighter."

Shyla screamed in rage and charged at the smirking brunette. Pivoting just as she got into striking distance, the blonde brought her knee up for a flying blow as she passed by her enemy.

Sheri only narrowly ducked to the side as Shyla launched past her. It had been total luck that she'd dodged to the left, going to the right would have run her bodily into the jumping blonde.

Landing awkwardly, Shyla didn't even pause before rounding on her opponent with a snarl of hatred. One of Sheri's pumps slamming into her jaw sent the blonde sprawling though.

Sheri had barely recovered from her spinning kick before she pounced on the downed blonde, so far the fight had gone exactly as she'd planned it to. Knee dropping on to Shyla's ribs, Sheri was rewarded with a gasp of pain as she drove all the air out of the blonde.

Shyla was pulled up by her hair, a punch to the face blasting her back to the ground. Her head spinning, she lashed out blindly, enjoying the pain as her knuckles dragged across Sheri's eyes.

Sheri fell back with a shriek, laying half-on half-off of the thrashing blonde mistress as she rubbed at her injured eyes. Taking a heel to the tits and several weak punches to the sides in her uncoordinated retreat, the brunette managed to roll far enough away from Shyla as to be out of reach.

When Shyla finally scrambled to her knees, her breasts heaving with exertion, it was to find her opponent still blinded. Sheri kneeled against the couch groaning and rubbing at her eyes. The blonde once again snarled and charged.

Just starting to blink around the stinging, Sheri was completely unable to stop Shyla's shoulder from slamming into her at head-height. Snapped back into the couch, she collapsed to the ground limply.

Shyla rolled on the couch, laughing excitedly as she kicked the soft cushions trying to reorient herself. Falling off the couch, she landed face-down in Sheri's cleavage.

Wrapping her arms around the tangled blonde hair, Sheri hugged Shyla in a perfect smother. This was no official match though and she immediately shrieked as teeth dug into her soft tits. Bringing her knee up between Shyla's legs, she was granted a brief reprieve and the sound of the blonde's insulated shriek.

Out of air and getting nowhere with biting the busty brunette's boobs, Shyla changed tactics. Driving a fist into Sheri's ribs, the desperate blonde hammered the same spot over and over again while pinching her legs together to prevent further attacks on her womanhood.

Sheri cried out in agony as her midsection was relentlessly beaten. Moving an arm to try and stop the pounding she was taking, Sheri lost her grip on the suddenly thrashing blonde.

Ripping her head away from the brunette's grasp, Shyla left more than a few hairs in Sheri's closed fist. Redfaced and gasping for air, Shyla threw a wild punch that took Sheri perfectly in the teeth, splitting the blonde's gloved knuckle in the process.

Sheri's knee dug into Shyla's gut as the unsuspecting blonde laughed with exhilaration. Grabbing one of the doubling-over blonde's tits in each hand, Sheri shoved her away with a yell.

Shyla hit the ground hard, coughing as she rolled to her front and quickly crawled away before turning around. Snarling like a caged animal, she stayed on her hands and knees, matching the exhausted looking Sheri.

Blonde and brunette faced one another, breathing heavily as they each waited for the other to make the first move...

[Enjoyed the Story? Part five is Here!]
    Last edited by mcgoll; February 4th, 2017 at 04:20 AM.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Bridal Suite Battles (Part 4)

Really split on this one. I like Shyla's looks better but I'm more sympathetic to Sheri. My vote goes to Sheri, but I woudn't mind any of the three outcomes in particular.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Bridal Suite Battles (Part 4)

It's funny cause that's basically why this is a poll at the half-way point. Originally Shyla was going to win, then I actually wrote it out and couldn't as easily decide between the two. Admittedly I often kill off the fighter I personally am more sympathetic to, as really, having a villainous temperament is kind of a combat advantage in many cases.