Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Looking for story: Jennifer Love Hewitt vs Rachel Stevens

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find a catfight story, can anyone help me, please?

I looked on Stonerage and also Stonerage Kimgin, but can't find it.

It's a fight as follows:

Jennifer Love Hewitt vs Rachel Stevens and it featured Sigourney Weaver as a sort of matchmaker, playing both girls against each other.

Please let me know if you have access to this story! I can't find it anywhere, thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt vs Rachel Steven

Quote Originally Posted by renewer View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I'm trying to find a catfight story, can anyone help me, please?
    I looked on Stonerage and also Stonerage Kimgin, but can't find it!
    HERE YOU ARE! (Kim found a copy in her lingerie drawer under the panties.)

Jennifer Love Hewitt vs. Rachel Stevens by Interac 3/22/01

Jennifer had been talking to her "Heartbreakers" costar Sigourney Weaver about how many losses she's had in fights. Although she kept herself in great shape, Love was small compared to most of the women she fought.

She told Sigourney, "Just look at me and Sarah Michelle Gellar. We're about even, I've beaten her about as much as she's beaten me. Why does she get respect and I don't?"

Sigourney didn't think it was right either and told Jennifer she'd help her out if she could prove herself against a opponent who disliked Jennifer for some reason - Rachel Stevens of S Club 7. Jennifer didn't like Rachel much either. She thought she wasn't a real actress or barely even a singer.

Sigourney told her, "Look, I've got a beach house why not use it. I'll tell Rachel the situation. What's going to happen is I'll let you both live in the pool house for a week. If either does something to provoke the other, you fight it out until one is unconscious. I'll have cameras in the house so when the fight starts I can watch. If you're losing don't expect any help from me. The winner gets to stay in the pool house for the week and have the loser as her personal maid."

Jennifer agreed and, surprisingly, so did Rachel!

That Sunday, Jennifer got to the beach house where Rachel was already lying by the pool in a two piece bathing suit getting a tan on her exquisite body. Jennifer stepped up, blocking her sunlight.

When Rachel looked up, Jennifer asked, "How long before we do this? I can't wait to may you my slave."

Rachel stood up and Jennifer could see her body was a little tighter in the abs and her legs a little better, but Jennifer's arms were a little more defined and her breasts were certainly bigger. Rachel suddenly grabbed Jennifer's shoulders and flipped threw her head over heels, headfirst into the pool. Jennifer came up sputtering and cursing.

Rachel laughed, "Oh, that's not me provoking you. I saw you were getting hot and bothered at the realization I'm going to kick your arse real soon. I thought you'd want to cool off before you did something rash."

Jennifer splashed around in the pool for a few moments then swam to the shallow end and got out. She dried herself off with a towel and went into the house. Rachel got up and followed her inside. Rachel went straight to Jennifer's bedroom where the actress was already naked, drying herself off.

"To answer your question, Jennifer, we'll fight tomorrow."

The rest of the night went by without a hitch as the women avoided each other while thinking of ways to provoke each other. But sometime during the night they both awoke around the same time and went to get something to drink. Jennifer got to the kitchen first and poured herself a glass of water. Just as she turned around, she bumped into Rachel and spilled the water on her. Rachel was wearing a pair of pajama pants and small muscle tanktop. Jennifer was a wearing a Dallas Cowboys jersey with a pair of boxer shorts underneath.

Jennifer started to laugh at Rachel who had a wet streak from her shirt down to her pants. Jennifer tried to get past Rachel by going straight through her, pushing Rachel to one side. Rachel was still in shock at having water thrown on her and she ran back ahead of Jennifer and pushed her.

Rachel hissed, "Screw the morning, you wench. Let's fight right now."

With that, Rachel slapped Jennifer's face. Jennifer took a step back in shock, then came back and slapped Rachel.

In the main house, a buzzer woke Sigourney and she turned on her television and pulled our her vibrator. The aging movie star always enjoyed pleasuring herself as she watched two nubile young women battle.

The young girls were stumbling going around the room with their hands in each others hair. They tripped over the coffee table allowing Rachel to get on top of Jennifer. She sat on Jennifer breasts and bounced. All Jennifer could do was push Rachel's chin upwards and kick her long legs. Finally, Rachel got thrown off but she scrambled back up and gestured for Jennifer to get up and face her again.

Jennifer, a little winded from Rachel bouncing on her, got up slowly as she eyed the British beauty. A little more cautiously now, they began to circle. Then they lunged and clinched hands for a test of strength. Jennifer was surprised to find herself losing

Rachel snickered, "Oh, you poor little girl. You should be used to this by now. From the stories I read on Kim and Ginny's site, you hardly ever win these."

Jennifer thrust out her chest and grunted, "Yeah? Well, guess what..."

Then Jennifer kneed Rachel in the crotch. Rachel immediately lost her grip on Jennifer's hands and slumped to the floor with both hands wedged between her thighs. Jennifer grabbed a handful of hair and pulled Rachel's head up, then started slapping her face back and forth. Jennifer enjoyed domination, although she had precious little experience at it. She picked Rachel up and tried to rip off her shirt but Rachel fought hard to keep her shirt on.

Jennifer and Rachel were standing there, pulling and tugging at the shirt when Rachel suddenly said, "Bitch!" and delivered an uppercut to Jennifer's face, that sent her sprawling on the floor on her butt.

Jennifer sat there feeling her chin, then looked up just in time to see Rachel jumping on her. She couldn't move in time and Rachel landed on top of her and started shaking her head from side to side. This time Rachel refused to lose her seat as Jennifer struggled. Rachel started choking Jennifer but when she looked down at Jennifer's face, she let the choke go and instead sat on Jennifer with her knee between Jennifer's two big breasts. Then Rachel started to push her knee down.

Jennifer screaming in pain sent two punches upward to Rachel's stomach. Rachel let out a little grunt, but wouldn't ease up. In desperation, Jennifer formed her hands into claws and grabbed Rachel's pussy. Rachel screaming in pain and scrambled off of Jennifer as she pried Jennifer's hands from her already hurting womanhood.

Rachel started slapping Jennifer's face but could put no strength into them.. She dove on Jennifer's body but Jennifer rolled her over and put herself on top of Rachel who let her hands fall and grabbed Jennifer's womanhood. Both women were on the ground rolling around holding onto each others pussies with all the strength they could muster.

After a few minutes of ravaging each other, they stopped and rolled away from each other. Rachel's shirt was stretched and her breasts were almost completely exposed. Both were sweating and breathing hard. Their hair was a mess. Jennifer's shorts were bunched up from the rolling around and the legs of Rachel's pants were rolled up.

Rachel lunged at Jennifer but was nailed her with a right cross. Rachel fell onto her stomach and Jennifer again went to her shirt. This time she got it off despite Rachel squirming and kicking trying to keep it on. Once she got Rachel's shirt off, Jennifer whooped and hollered and whirled the shirt around over her head.

Pissed at losing her shirt, Rachel dove into Jennifer's legs and pulled her down on the floor. With Jennifer on her back, Rachel jumped in the air and put her weight into a punch to Jennifer's jaw. As the busty brunette lays stunned, Rachel pulled off Jennifer's football jersey, threw it to the side and stepped back. Motioning with her hands, she told Jennifer, "Get up!"

Jennifer got to her feet and faced Rachel. Two of the most beautiful young stars stood there topless as Sigourney watched in rapt attention over the closed circuit TV and ogled them. Rachel had the body of a bronzed goddess while Jennifer's was something great writers could never do justice describing.

The two young women stared at each other for a moment.

"You wanted to see them, so now put yours up against 'em," Rachel said, making a hand gesture to her tits.

Jennifer walked up to her and they embraced in a mutual bearhug. The women fell to the floor holding the other as hard as they could. Jennifer was surprised Rachel had lasted this long, but Rachel tightened her grip and began to win in the contest against Jennifer's bigger boobs.

"Jennifer, I think you're losing - again," Rachel teased.

"I'm... not... done... yet!" Jennifer gasped, then brought her arms up higher and put pressure back onto Rachel's chest.

With a quick move, Jennifer rolled Rachel over and fell on her. Suddenly, it was Rachel screaming in pain as Jennifer continued to press down harder and harder. Sigourney sat up, slowly rubbing her engorged clitoris with the vibrator as she watched Jennifer's tanned tits devouring Rachel's pale ones.

Desperate for respite, Rachel raked her nails down Jennifer's back. Jennifer let out a yelp and arched her body, so Rachel kept scratching then when she could breathe again, she moved her hands down to Jennifer's ass and clawed that soft flesh. Her eyes tearing, Jennifer quickly scrambled off of Rachel and backed off. Rachel rolled away but Jennifer caught up to her from behind, picked her up by the hair and threw her into the doorway. Rachel hit the door jam with her back hard and as she stood there in pain, Jennifer came up to her and started to pinch Rachel's erect nipples.

Rachel didn't know what to do but her hand felt the door knob and she opened the door, allowing the two women to tumble outside onto the pool apron. This got Jennifer away from Rachel and gave Rachel with tears in her eyes a chance to get up. But Jennifer got up first and jumped onto Rachel's back, sending Rachel crashing face first to the cement. Jennifer started to grind Rachel's body on the rough surface as she screamed at her British antagonist.

"You like that, bitch? You thought you could take me! Your not Daisy Fuentes, your nothing, just a British twit. After I'm done ruining you, I am going to get Natalie Portman next!"

Jennifer put her knee in the small of Rachel's back and pulled her head up by the hair. Rachel was screaming in pain from this but Jennifer kept leaning back further and further until Rachel's hair finally gave way and Jennifer crashed over backward. Rachel tried to crawl away but Jennifer followed her, kicking Rachel in the legs and butt. Jennifer was cruelly toying with Rachel, knowing she now had the fight well in hand. Rachel turned over, her hands propping her up as she looked up at Jennifer. The brunette slowly let the handfuls of Rachel's ripped out hair fall from her hands to the pool deck.

"Ah, did I hurt the British twit? Come on get up. If you really want to give up, I'll let you get up and leave knowing I beat you up."

Rachel started to get up but instead of giving up, she threw herself at Jennifer's knees and tacked her to the ground landing on top of Jennifer.

"You beat me up? That'll be the day. I just wanted to let you regain a little of your lost confidence before I beat you."

Rachel started to squeeze Jennifer's breasts as she sat on her stomach beside the pool. She pinched Jennifer's nipples and started to stretch them outward with Jennifer letting out screams of bloody murder which made Rachel start to laugh. Jennifer gasped when she realized Rachel was bending down for a breast smother and got her hands up trying to push Rachel away.

"No, No," Rachel laughed. "It's nightie-night time for you Miss Big Boob Star!"

Jennifer frantically grabbed Rachel's hair and jerked it from side to side, rocking the blond singer's body. Then, in one violent move, she pulled Rachel forward over her head and toppled her headfirst toward the pool. Rachel was surprised even more when Jennifer drove a knee up into her ass and sent her forward completely into the pool.

Rachel splashed around and tried to get out, but Jennifer reached down, grabbed her hair and dunked her head in the water. The blonde wasn't putting up as much of a fight by the time Jennifer dragged her out of the water and dropped her on her back. Rachel spit out water but had no defense when Jennifer sat on her stomach and started scratching and pulling her tits. Jennifer was so mad, she even bit one and then the other.

Rachel could do nothing, she was finished!

Jennifer grabbed Rachel by the hair and pulled her up to a sitting position, put face in Rachel's and told her, "I'll give you credit for effort blondie, you almost had me. But I knew you were a bitch and now you're MY bitch, bitch."

Jennifer was laughing when she shoved her breasts in Rachel's face and smothered her. As Jennifer rocked back and forth holding Rachel's face between her soft boobs, Rachel fought for all she was worth, which at that point wasn't much!

Then, right before unconsciousness claimed Rachel, Jennifer let her go. Rachel just slumped back on the pool deck and lay there gasping for air as Jennifer stood over her and slowly took off her wet pajamas. Rachel let out a whimper did no more when Jennifer took off her boxers and dropped them on Rachel.

Jennifer reverse facesat on Rachel, looking up into the window of the main house where a proud and smiling Sigourney Weaver was peering down at her prot?g?. Jennifer slowly humped Rachel's beautiful face while she clawed and ravaged her pussy with one hand and mashed her tits with the other. After a few minutes of this, Jennifer's came on Rachel's face.

As Jennifer sat and basked in the afterglow of her orgasm, Sigourney came down and walked over to Jennifer still sitting on top of Rachel. Sigourney was a little shocked at the length of time Jennifer was taking to embarrass her rival. Sigourney put a hand on Jennifer's shoulder and told her to get off.
    "I already did," Jennifer giggled girlishly.

Rachel was completely out and Jennifer had blood in both of her hands.

"Are you proud of yourself now," Sigourney asked. "You beat her."

Jennifer replied, "Yeah, I beat her. Now I don't have to worry about all those women bigger than me, right?"

"Right," Sigourney said as she rubbed Jennifer's head.

Jennifer smiled, then remembered that she was naked as she was talking to Sigourney. Quickly, she pulled on her shorts and looked down at Rachel who had just started moving. Jennifer drew back her foot and kicked Rachel in the ribs, rolling her body into the swimming pool. Rachel woke up with a start, sputtering and coughing as she scrambled to the edge. Jennifer's cum that had dried on her face was loosening up a bit and she paused to wash it off. Then she looked up at the two women standing over her and blushed.

Jennifer just looked down at Rachel and said, "I'm going back to bed now. But starting when I wake up, you're going to learn why it sucks to lose. You sleep out here tonight - just as you are!"

Jennifer picked up Rachel's clothes and took them inside with her and locked the door behind her.
    Rachel started crying as she looked up at Sigourney and asked, "Why?"

"You thought you could take her. Take everything she has. You almost did. Too bad. I can't wait for tomorrow, Jennifer's going to put you through your slave paces, believe me. I've trained her well over the months we were shooting that stupid picture. Bye-bye, Rachel. I guess you know you're definitely not in Britain any more."

As Sigourney walked away chuckling, Rachel pulled herself out of the pool and flopped her wet, naked body on the cement. Once she caught her breath and regained her composure, Rachel swore to herself, "I'm going to get revenge on Jennifer no matter how long it takes."

Senior Hostboard Member Catwacher's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Looking for story: Jennifer Love Hewitt vs Rachel Steven

LOL Ginny! Niceeee.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Looking for story: Jennifer Love Hewitt vs Rachel Steven

Thanks a lot, Ginny! I hope you and Kim are well in the New Year and wonder what's new.