Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Talent Scout (Part VIII

WARNING: This is an extreme fantasy with absolutely no founding in reality. If extremish violence and/or fatal-finish combat disturb you then do not read further, seriously.

The Talent Scout
    Chapter II
    Making A Start

Agitated, Wyatt sat in the front row of a packed venue. After months of warning Summer not to set up fights without him, she'd gone ahead and done just that.

A "Birthday Surprise," Summer refused to admit that she had made any kind of mistake. But there was something Wyatt called four woman battle free-for-all deathmatches like she had signed up for, suicide.

The fight was a yearly event hosted by "Babes & Bodybags" magazine. A series of amateur deathmatches, all fully legal. The event attracted all kinds of fighters that had yet to go pro, and was supremely dangerous.

There was no warning as to who Summer might be facing, and as Summer pointed out, if she backed out now it would be the end of any potential career she could have had. At this point he just wanted her to realise just how dangerous the match could end up being. It wasn't uncommon in free-for-alls for one fighter (often the best) to get teamed up on and overwhelmed. An example he used was that if Summer found herself matched up against three blondes (or redheads), it was almost expected for them to murder the brunette before starting on one another.

Now, starring into the ring at his excited fighter, Wyatt could only hope she would make it out alive.

The venue was certainly a unique one. A massive boxing ring with six foot turnbuckles and a set-up like some kind of cramped bedroom. A king-sized bed took up one corner, a redhead currently stood on that, elevated above the others by two feet of plush mattress and silk sheets. Against one ring edge was a large loveseat, cushioned armrests with no sharp edges. Further blocking the combat area was an ottoman on wheels and a soft circular rug.

89da0iz85no1
    Summer was playing the part of the Brothel fighter she had been, her white fishnets being her only real clothing. At Wyatt's insistence she'd removed her heels before entering the ring, too many obstacles for safe use. Excitedly waiting for the bell, the brunette stood in her corner, with the couch on her right, and the bed on her left.

4wmpzuh63yhy
    Sabrina- Bouncing on the giant bed in her black socks and lingerie, Sabrina had eyes only for the other redhead in the ring. Grinning wickedly down at the other woman, Sabrina hated women who dyed their hair red (her coppery hair being as all natural as her tits) and would torture the bitch to death before worrying about the other two losers she might have to kill. While she doesn't ever want to be a pro fighter, Sabrina likes fighting and has killed a few enemies in the past few years. This is her chance to show the world how deadly she is without going through the hassle of joining a pro league.

9a4rwt5u5wxm
    Fifi- The other redhead, with crimson underwear to match her bottled hair colour. The crowd favourite for winning, this is Fifi's second year taking part in the magazine's fight night. Standing opposite Summer, Fifi has her sights aimed at the brunette, who's been making a splash lately in the illegal deathmatch circuits. Killing Summer would probably get her some offers to go pro, especially if she can make the busty brunette beg for her life first.

fbni6oklb9ki
    Spice- Facing Sabrina and standing a couch away from Summer, Spice doesn't give a shit about the redheads, wanting nothing but to kill Summer with her own to hands. Mostly unknown on the amateur fight circuits, Spice only signed up for tonight after watching Summer do so. Infatuated with Wyatt, the blonde would be willing to go pro if it meant being with him. A couple weeks ago, when Summer was challenged to a fight in a brothel, Spice faked being a slave girl and sucked off Wyatt while the fight went on. Given another minute, Spice is sure she could have gotten him off, but Summer finished off her opponent quickly and had him in the ring right there and then. As she watched Wyatt shoot his load down Summer's throat, Spice promised she'd crush that whore's neck herself. Now the blonde has her chance, she'll get Wyatt and go pro after what she'll do tonight.

With the fighters introduced, the magazine officials made sure that every camera was working perfectly and hit the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Fifi never saw it coming. Starting right across the ring to attack Summer, she was immediately hit by the flying tackle of Sabrina hurling herself off the bed right at her.

As the two redheads smashed into the ropes and collapsed to the floor, Spice charged right at Summer with murder in her eyes. Grimly snarling, she rounded the couch and swung high at the bracing brunette.

Summer took the first hit from the blonde, responding with a straight punch right between Spice's firm breasts. Pushing the wheezing blonde backwards with a shoving arm, Summer smashed her elbow back across her enemies jaw and blasted her away with a followup left hook.

Sabrina screamed in fury as she clawed at Fifi's face and tits. Holding the shrilly shrieking redhead down with one arm on a large boob, Sabrina dragged her nails cruelly across Fifi's eyes.

Stumbling back drunkenly, Spice tripped on the ring's ottoman. Falling softly to her ass, the blonde shook her head to clear it. She never got the chance though as Summer took a running start before smashing a fist right into her cheek.

Dragging Spice by the hair, Summer tossed the limp blonde on to the couch. Calmly sitting down on the woman's upturned face, Summer crossed her legs and watched the ongoing redhead fight.

Fifi had one hand on the ropes, hauling herself back up as she fought off Sabrina with her free arm. Crying in pain and blinded by blood in one eye, Fifi was still clearly the better fighter, blocking several blows and uppercutting Sabrina hard when she got too close.

Keeping her distance, Sabrina backed off and let Fifi climb the ropes a bit. Lunging forward, she dug her sharp nails right into the crimson panties protecting Fifi's crotch while shouldering her back into her own corner.

Fifi shrieked as she was hefted into the air, Sabrina clawing at her pussy. Thrown to her back on the bed, Fifi's head hung unprotected off the edge of the mattress.

Sabrina elbow dropped from standing before Fifi could move out of the way. Crashing her arm down on the terrified looking redhead's chin, she was rewarded with a terrific crack.

The dead Fifi's body jerked stiffly as her neck was instantly broken. Her crimson hair tumbling down to the ground, glassy eyes rolled in her head as it lolled uselessly.

Summer slowly stood up and cracked her knuckles. Waiting as a laughing Sabrina stood up over her twitching opponent. She reached down and grabbed the ottoman by it's top cushion.

Sabrina was just turning to the advancing Summer when she noticed what the brunette was doing. Screaming is surprise, the redhead flailed her arms at the ottoman flew right at her head. Blasted off her feet by the thrown furniture, Sabrina tumbled disjointedly over Fifi's corpse.

The crowd cheered Summer on as she easily clambered on top of the injured Sabrina. Squeezing one of the redhead's smaller tits, Summer cocked her fist back and smiled widely for one of the main cameras facing her. Gripping Sabrina's breast in a deathgrip, Summer ploughed her fist down into the whimpering woman's face.

A chant started up in the crowd, counting every blow Summer rained down on Sabrina's head. At five the redhead was unconscious, at ten she was awake again and weeping, at fifteen she was out cold again, and at twenty brutal hits the redhead was shuddering uncontrollably from a skull fracture.

Gripping red hair in both hands, Summer tugged the dying Sabrina's blood covered face in between her giant breasts. Smothering the limp redhead perfectly, the busty brunette held her defeated enemy in place with one arm and placed the other on her hip. By the next morning that shot would be the Babes & Bodybags cover.

After a few minutes, Summer let the dead Sabrina flop to the bed right beside her own kill. Smearing blood over her bare chest with one hand, Summer climbed off the bed to go back to her blonde enemy.

Spice was just groggily waking up when she was yanked upwards by a strong grip on her scalp. Gasping in pain, she looked up and only just saw a grinning Summer before the downwards punch smashed into her eye socket and blasted her unconscious again.

Summer held the limp blonde up by her hair in the center of the ring, projecting, she shouted, "I take this bitch as slave! She is mine to do with as I like!"

DING! DING! DING!

The audience loved it, pro fights were the only time fighters were ever made slave. But these amateur matches used all the rules of a legal deathmatch, which meant a winner could enslave an unconscious enemy.

Spice was slapped awake just outside of the ring, the cheering audience still deafening. Seeing the dead redheads being unceremoniously dragged from the ring, with ring-girls mopping up any blood pools, she knew what had happened without being told.

As new fighters were let into the ring, Summer, still smeared with blood, forced her new slave's mouth down on Wyatt's steeled cock.

Unlike the previous fight, this was to be a standard one vs. one grudge match. The only match of the night that wouldn't be random, these women truly hated one another.

jxkg7n73x82jva7b98pzzfvz
    Katy- Much like Summer, Katy is a former brothel slave looking to go pro with the help of a talent scout. Unlike Summer she has already been offered a pro fighter's card, alongside her scout's other fighter. Barely standing her blonde partner in the first place, Katy refuses to keep sharing her man's time with another woman. This being her last amateur fight, Katy plans on it being a good one, slow and painful.

ep373m95yajm
    Codi- The other woman, Codi was offered a pro fighters card on the same day as Katy. Always planning on killing Katy before going pro, the blonde nearly attacked her enemy the second Katy challenged her. Annoyed that her man chose a second fighter to manage, much less some brothel slut, Codi has double the kills Katy does and plans to add the brunette to her score in record time.

Kicking the ottoman out of the way (with one broken wheel, it barely rolled anymore), Codi eagerly stood ring center, daring Katy to match off against her.

Wearing the leggings of a brothel fighter, Katy squared off against the nude blonde. Grinning wickedly, the brunette leaned in close, "I've been waiting for this for a long time, bitch."

Codi tweaked her own hardening nipples and licked her lips hungrily as she glared hot death at her enemy, "If you've been wanting to die so badly you should have said something sooner. I'd have loved to help you out."

Both ignoring the call to back to their corners, the fighters clearly planned on starting just inches away from one another. Magazine officials shrugged and allowed it without issue.

DING! DING! DING!

Katy brought both fists up, up so close, Codi couldn't see the attack coming as both her tits were blasted upwards. The blonde had been going for a haymaker but was knocked off her feet by the snap attack.

Katy didn't relent, pushing forward she backed the blonde across the ring, throwing punch after punch into those large perky tits. Backing Codi all the way over to the rings cushioned couch, Katy knocked the overwhelmed blonde down with an uppercut that skimmed her bruising breasts before driving up under the woman's chin.

Codi's shoulders dug into the couch cushions, her own tits hitting her in the face as she sprawled. Growling in annoyance and pain, the blonde kicked out with both feet, catching the surprised Katy right in the chest.

Katy felt like her nipples were crushed right into her ribs. Squawking in pain as her legs went rubbery, the brunette's eyes widened as Codi's legs snapped around her neck.

Wrenching Katy to the side, Codi snarled in hatred as she gripped the couch cushions and pinched her legs together. As the brunette reacted, grabbing her by the knees, the blonde twisted hard and kicked one leg out at full extension.

Codi's heel slamming into her jaw, Katy was spun around, crashing to the floor on her tits after making a full revolution. Surprised at Codi's resilience, she still shouldn't have gotten cocky, Codi's legs had killed before.

As Codi shoved off the couch, Katy rolled away. The brunette swung her arm out wide and caught the bed edge, hauling herself half-way up she kicked out wildly to fend off the advancing Codi.

Grabbing Katy by the foot, Codi ruthlessly stomped on the brunette's stretched out womanhood as she hauled the screaming woman forward. Twisting Katy's ankle savagely, the blonde backed off as the brunette thrashed in pain.

When Katy finally got her feet under her, she stumbled up, spinning wildly as she tried to find her foe. The audience was laughing at the brunette as she finally focused on her blonde enemy.

Codi kneeled on the far side of the bed, innocently giggling as she watched Katy snarl and search for her. Pressing her slightly bruised tits together with her upper arms, she shook them at the brunette, "Come over here, baby. I wanna settle this properly." The blonde enjoyed bedroom fights, and if she wasn't doing it in a ring, she was killing her enemies on a bed, tonight she got the best of both worlds.

Katy slid on to the bed slowly, not taking her eyes off the still posturing Codi for a second. Facing off once again, the brunette's low growl only got louder.

The two fighters lunged forward, colliding hard and falling to the side shrieking and punching at one another.

Codi latched her legs around Katy's middle. Smashing her fists into the brunette's mouth over and over again as Katy worked her tits and body over.

Katy was rolled on to her back, weakly she punched at Codi, but her fists were easily pushed aside. Wheezing as her ribs were compressed by the blonde's strong thighs, she desperately scratched at Codi's legs to free herself.

Laughing, Codi gently massaged her injured tits as she kept up the squeeze with her thighs. Cumming right on Katy's chest as the brunette let out one last shuddering breathe and passed out.

Before Katy could come around, Codi pressed her tits down over the brunette's face. Sighing contentedly as she felt Katy's body reflexively shake and twitch, Codi fingered herself as the brunette's body tried to suck air through the perfect smother.

DING! DING! DING!

Codi lifted off the dead Katy, throwing one arm up in victory she laughed hysterically, "I won! How you like my tits, whore? They sure as fuck liked you!" Gripping the slack Katy's breasts, Codi humped the brunette enthusiastically, cumming hard as she laughed.

In the first row, Summer held her blonde slave facedown on Wyatt's erupting cock. Accepting a pro fighter's card from a serious looking blonde in a short skirt and business suit, Summer grinned and thanked the woman.

Yanking the gagging Spice up for air, Summer reached down and wrapped a hand under her chin. The pro recruiter smirked slightly as, with practised ease (hours of practice with a dummy) the brunette wrenched Spice's head to the side with a terrific crunch.

Cum spittle drooling from her open mouth, Spice collapsed face-down, ass-up to a laughing crowd.

Many fighters went pro the second they got a card, but Wyatt wanted Summer to get a bit more practice before joining a circuit. Tonight had been a fluke, if Summer had faced off against Fifi while Sabrina wasted Spice then Summer might very well have been killed after winning a hard fight (he refused to believe Fifi would have beaten Summer in a straight fight).

Summer and Wyatt left as Katy's body was dragged from the ring by Codi herself. The blonde hauled her dead enemy along by a leg, dropping the brunette in front of her man and planting a foot on the dead woman's breasts to strike a victory pose.

There would be plenty more fights that night, but after killing that blonde Summer wanted to fuck Wyatt wildly in her own bed (She'd start with watching Fifi's match from last year). As for Wyatt, that blonde had been an excellent cocksucker, almost as good as a brothel whore he'd been sucked off by a few weeks ago, but he still had a steeled cock ready for Summer to ride all night.

End Of Chapter Two
    Last edited by mcgoll; July 6th, 2017 at 06:33 AM.

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Cool Re: The Talent Scout (Part VIII

You are joining Me Cage and Steve C and SEGA as a novelist. Have you considered something like LULU? Ted Mark II

There was silence in the jungle heat of the humid darkness of the FIGHT PIT club out on airport road. The hatred that had brought these two women here for the secret 3:00 AM reserved for your eyes only fight was legendary. Here and now the two most fabulous Ring Hostesses working for the 2 most lawless and expensive death fight chains in the World were going to setting thier rivalry with sexually charged carnage! Jet Set Superstar Celebrities and Billionaire female fight gambling and fighter colectors were going to witness an unforgettable fight to the death for the sex pleasure and gambling fortune of those lucky enough to be in attendance.

badisgoodedit3W2nnpc

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Talent Scout (Part VIII

I have considered using something like LULU or Patreon (I think Amazon has some kind of self-publish feature too) for my writing, but ultimately I don't think it's much for me. My particular formula just isn't really conductive to long prose.

I usually just write a small introduction, set the scene, describe the characters and get to the action in as few paragraphs as I can. I like my stories to be able to be read in a few minutes, as I myself generally don't go in for the long sprawling back and forth epics some others write. I just think my style is well suited to forums, and would rather have more people enjoy it for free than a few buy it (I don't even know what price I would put on it, I've seen catfight stories that I felt weren't particularly good go for pretty much a dollar a page, which is gross to me).

That being said, I am enjoying writing these connected stories and have a few other ideas for when Summer's tale is wrapped up eventually.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Mark View Post
    There was silence in the jungle heat of the humid darkness of the FIGHT PIT club out on airport road. The hatred that had brought these two women here for the secret 3:00 AM reserved for your eyes only fight was legendary. Here and now the two most fabulous Ring Hostesses working for the 2 most lawless and expensive death fight chains in the World were going to setting thier rivalry with sexually charged carnage! Jet Set Superstar Celebrities and Billionaire female fight gambling and fighter collectors were going to witness an unforgettable fight to the death for the sex pleasure and gambling fortune of those lucky enough to be in attendance.

badisgoodedit3W2nnpc
    The small crowd of wealthy dilettantes, celebrities and even politicians was silent as they waited in the dimly lit and well furnished stands surrounding the cage. Some of the more public figures chose to wear masks to protect their anonymity, but many enjoyed the risk of everyone in the select group knowing exactly who they were.

Tonight's match was something of a surprise, neither combatant actually being a part of the underground deathmatch societies stables of fighters. Whatever the term, ring-girl, hostess, referee, these two did not risk their lives for their money. Indeed, tonight was not about money, but long festering hatred.

The beautiful blonde bombshellMindy was practically the face of the North American deathfight circuit. Introducing every one of the fighting ladies that stepped into the league's large and well used boxing ring, she was also the one that pronounced the inevitable loser dead. The favourite of tonight's match, the blonde is well known for picking fights with other hostesses. While never fighting to the death, she had certainly spilled blood in her prized ring using a competent boxing method.

Across the cage was Mindy's opponent, the grinning brunette Stef. A "cage-slut" from the Russian deathfight underground, her duties include more than just announcing the fighters. With the Russian circuit being more male dominated, with "former" criminals, steroid junkies and professional soldiers taking part in the merciless cage fights, Stef was there to pleasure the winner while his opponent's body was still warm. An avid wrestler, Stef is frequently part of the warm-up entertainment, fighting other cage-sluts for the right to service the deathmatches winner (many winners insist on fucking both sluts anyway). Unlike Mindy, Stef does technically have one kill to her name, although it came about when a deathmatch winner wanted her and her still unconscious opponent to double team him. The other cage-slut choked to death on the steroid enhanced cock as Stef forced her head down on it.

While normally Mindy and Stef wouldn't even be on the same landmass as one another, they were both an important part of their respective circuits. During an inter-league match-up three years ago, a miscommunication led to one of the most re-watched non-lethal matches either league has ever had.

Mindy entered her ring as usual to introduce the North American fighter, a busty French Canadian with over a dozen kills to her name, while Stef climbed through the ropes intent on taking what she thought was some American ring-slut apart.

After getting cold-cocked by the brunette Russian (who's only known English was various curse words and sex terms), Mindy had immediately thrown everything she had at Stef. Twenty sweat and blood filled minutes later, Stef both smothered Mindy unconscious with her crotch and rode herself to orgasm at the same time. The match between the French Canadian and the Russian fighter "Greta" by comparison lasted three minutes and ended with a very broken Canadian being nearly decapitated by a neckbreaker from her musclebound opponent.

Since then, the two have fought at least once every six months, before every big inter-league match. Mindy's brawling typically coming out on top of Stef's wrestling. During the fights in Russia, Mindy has even taken to servicing the deathfights winner (and once being forced to do so after Stef beat her, nearly suffocating eating out a barely female Russian fighter).

It was Mindy who finally made the challenge everyone was waiting for. Sending an official inter-league deathmatch challenge despite neither woman being an signed fighter. Thirty seconds later Stef accepted, and three nights later, here they both were, in a locked cage over a floor stained red.

There wasn't much point in a faceoff, Stef's English having only improved to include offering her body up for money, and Mindy having only learned a few insults in Russian. Instead they just paced across from one another, snarling while they waited for the bell.

Before the bell stopped ringing, the two screaming women had already crashed into one another. The blonde Mindy's lacy bra almost instantly being torn off as Stef immediately attacked her tits with both hands.

Gripping brown hair with both hands, Mindy raised her knee up hard into Stef's midsection. As claws dug into her perfect breasts, she repeatedly slammed her knee up producing grunts of pain from the Russian.

Stef ripped both hands down, throwing Mindy off balance. Tackling the blonde to the floor, the grinning brunette tried to use her always superior grappling skills.

Mindy twisted in her enemies grip, knowing that if Stef managed to get a good hold on her it would literally be the death of her. Burning the skin on her arm as she yanked away from Stef's iron grip, Mindy got in a few good shots tothe Russian's grinning mouth before frantically rolling away.

Spitting blood, Stef charged on her hands and knees after the escaping blonde. Punching Mindy right in the pussy as she scrambled away, Stef caught up to her again against the cage mesh.

Wincing in pain, Mindy shrieked as her tight pants were yanked down halfway, trapping her knees. Swinging wildly, her elbow painfully connected with Stef's jaw. Stunning the Russian even as Mindy refelxively grabbed her now limp arm.

Stef fell to her back, eyes rolling from the powerful strike. Rolling over to her knees, she stumbled drunkenly a few feet from the half-naked blonde.

Mindy grabbed the cage mesh to haul her self up as Stef stood under her own power, still looking punch-drunk.

With a feral scream, Stef lurched forward at her foe. Driving her heel down on Mindy's half removed bottoms, Stef latched both hands behind the blonde's head as she pitched forward. Mindy's face buried in between her breasts, Stef smashed the muffled blonde to the floor beneath her.

Her bared crotch crushed by a swung knee, Mindy gasped in agony as she clawed desperately at Stef's back. Strong hands tore at her blonde hair as the Russian tried to mash her head back against the floor.

Her red sporty bra falling onto her blonde foe's face, Stef delighted in bashing Mindy's skull against the floor. With each hit the blonde fought back less until she was completely limp in Stef's arms.

Wrapping legs around the blonde's ribs, Stef fell to her side, using her thighs to crush any remaining air from the barely conscious woman's lungs. Pulling Mindy's good arm out straight, Stef had her enemy in an inescapable hold.

Mindy screamed breathlessly as her arm felt like it was wrenched from it's socket. Her face going red from lack of air, the blonde's body shuddered violently as she kicked uselessly against the cage floor.

The arm in her grip having gone limp, Stef gave one last heave, resulting in a dreadful crack from Mindy's elbow. With no response from the clearly unconscious Mindy, Stef finally released the hated blonde.

There were a few hoots from the crowd as Stef slowly pulled down the edges of her tights. First sticking out her ass as she slipped the black material over her cheeks, before peeling it off completely.

Buck naked, the widely smiling brunette positioned herself over the spread eagle blonde. Hovering her shaved pussy directly over the upturned face, Stef ever so slowly lowered it down. first grazing her primed cunt on Mindy's nose before suddenly clamping down hard with a gasp of pleasure.

Stef screamed loudly with excitement as she roughly grinded on the twitching blonde's face. It took a few minutes, but eventually Mindy's minor struggles ceased entirely. With an exultant sigh Stef flooded the dead blonde's face and chest with an explosive orgasm totally unlike the small spurts she had when getting fucked by deathmatch winners.

Standing on weak legs, Stef placed a foot on Mindy's throat. Howling her victory, the brunette made sure to put all her weight down to be sure the blonde never got back up.

Senior Hostboard Member Ted Mark's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

KRUNCH! goes Mindy's larynx! WOW.

ishot 1802

Thanks. Now I have to writes something new...whadda I do?