Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wife To Fight New Renter

Was kind of thinking my wife Vicki wasn't going to fight again - it has been about a year and a half since her last fights (see my previous posts). However, if the right situation arises, she can be goaded into it and she won't back down! Just this situation arose this past weekend and now I hurry back in the RV to Vegas from Florida to see it!

We have various rental properties and we took a chance on a 21-year-old girl named Joy, and now she wants to break the lease after only 4 1/2 months - and she wants her deposit back to boot! My wife immediately told her "no", so Joy called me on my cell about it. I told her Vicki wouldn't do it because she doesn't like her and because Joy is black and Vicki had been beaten up twice by black girls (I didn't say that Vicki also had won the last faIr fight against a black girl). Predictably, Joy took the bait and Vicki said "hell yes!" She would fight for the deposit.

It will happen when I get back after Memorial Day. We have an empty carpeted bedroom for the venue. Vicki is 54, 5'6", 135 and a double D. I estimate that Joy is 21, 5'5", 135, and a D. Should be fun! Of course, Joy is trying to get her money back and I wonder if she has thought about what she has to offer if she loses? Vicki and I for the night! Hope she doesn't back out but I'm pretty good with making offers that can't be refused.

Who will win? This time my money is on Vicki and the little girl is about to learn some lessons from the both of us.

BTW, I don't write fiction. Read or re-read my old posts to see. I have the knack for setting up wife catfights. Three fighting wives over 40 years. It's been a good run and apparently it ain't over yet!

The outcome will be written when it has happened. I'm also betting that either way I fuck Joy. It just will be which girl strap-ons, dildos and/or facesits the other.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Wife To Fight New Renter

Hello Rayman,

thank for the update! Absolutely curious how today's fight evolves - I'm not as convinced as you and your wife that Vicky will beat Joy that easily, but I wish Vicky good luck and all of us a good and nasty fight!

InThisCorner

Re: Wife To Fight New Renter

I shall wait patiently.