Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Talent Scout (Part XXI)

WARNING: This is an extreme fantasy with absolutely no founding in reality. If extremish violence and/or fatal-finish combat disturb you then do not read further, seriously.

The Talent Scout
    Chapter VI
    The Champion

Wyatt sat high above the fighting ring, waiting for his lover (and although he never saw her that way any more, investment) to begin what was sure to be the most important matches of her life. Behind large tinted windows, Wyatt had the perfect view from the Champion's own VIP viewing area.

By personal invite of the Champ's husband Trev, Wyatt got the best seat in the house, surrounded by the Champ's many sexslaves. Some of the once most feared women the league had ever had, captured and dominated by the Champ in her decades of fighting. Most were now nothing more than sad-eyed remnants, crushed by years of abuse.

Trev seemed apathetic about the fact that one of the sexfighting leagues former terrors was sitting in his lap, gyrating her hips methodically as he too looked down into the arena. Unlike Wyatt, he didn't seem at all worried that his wife and meal-ticket was about to risk her life against a talented fighter.

t853gnh0qzig
    Summer was already in the ring, if she felt nervous she didn't let it show. Strutting about the fighting area to the cheer of her fans wearing what she called her "Come Fuck Me" outfit. The flimsy fabric covered so little it was as good as being nude, except for her high-heeled black boots. She didn't react to the amount of audience members shouting for her death.

Summer having had her moment to work the crowd, the lights dimmed. Giant searchlights roamed the arena before finally settling on the Champion's entrance.

1m0pdc1o7lbf
    Minka: Champion of the Best Bust league for four years, and veteran combatant for over two decades before, Minka is the ultimate opponent for anyone seeking the title. Signing up for the pro leagues the very day she was old enough to, she was almost immediately let in over much more established fighters when she permanently crippled a top veteran in a barfight. Since then she has been a nearly unbeatable titfighter, crushing and smothering hundreds of fighters, and killing dozens, at least officially. Although she has held the title of Champion without difficulty, Minka is ready to retire, and sees Summer as being a worthy final foe (although she would have prefered Pandora or Cynthia), he plans on making these last fights truly memorable.

The Champ blew into the ring to explosive cheering. Wearing a all-covering dress more appropriate for a ring-girl than a combatant, she wasted no time marching straight for the ring, waving to her screaming fans while smiling widely. Hopping easily over the ropes, the huge-chested Asian strutted about the ring, making her way to the waiting Summer in as roundabout a way possible.

Despite the overpacked crowd, tonight was not a deathmatch. It had been decided decades ago that all title matches would be held in stages. A best two of three set-up. Before the new rules, no few Champs and Challengers had been killed by complete flukes, this way, it was far more likely for the better woman to come out on top.

Summer stepped up to the Champ as she got close. Both women were smiling like old friends as they sized one another up. "Good job getting this far, girl. I really thought Cynthia was going to finish your streak."

The crowd gasped as Summer lunged forward, gripping Minka's dress, the brunette tore it away in one fluid movement. The Asian Champ didn't flinch, although she was annoyed the brunette had stolen her thunder. It had been her plan to rip the tear-away fabric off herself.

Grinning, Summer flung the ruined clothing aside, "Will you still be so congratulatory when I go through you, bitch? Two matches will be all this takes."

Minka shoved her gigantic chest into Summer's. Completely overwhelming the surprised brunette, Minka grinned as she easily pushed Summer back a step. Completely nude, the Champ turned on her heel, swaying her hips a she walked to her corner. "You'd better hope not, I want a real opponent this time round." Bracing against her turnbuckle, she looked Summer in the eye, "But if you want to die in two fights, I'll oblige."

Recovering quickly, Summer moved to her own corner, scowling at the Champ as she waited out the bell.

Staring down at his fighter, Wyatt was having trouble focusing despite the importance of the match. Getting titfucked and sucked off by one of the Best Busts former veterans would do that. Even with this not being a deathmatch, he was worried for Summer.

DING! DING! DING!

Excited as she was to face off against the Champ, Summer was no idiot. She paced forward cautiously, fists raised in a perfect boxing stance.

Minka seemed almost unconcerned as she too paced forward, swaying her hips and only raising her fists at the last moment. Casually knocking Summer's first test jabs by backhanding the woman's wrists, the Asian fighter drew first blood with a strong jab of her own, clocking her challenger right on the jaw.

Summer stumbled backwards, more surprised by the strength of the blow than actually hurt. The punch had certainly knocked some teeth loose, and hadn't even had any power behind it.

Smiling warmly, Minka waited for Summer to recover. Placing her hands on her hips, she thrust out her massive tits before addressing the brunette, "Come on, baby. Show me the bad bitch that killed Cynthia."

Glaring at the confident Champ, Summer spat blood out to the side and stepped back up. This time after a few experimental jabs, she ducked back when Minka threw a haymaker right at her head. The crowd gasped when Summer launched forward and slammed a punch right into the Champ's throat.

Summer waded in as Minka backed up fast. A flurry of full-power punches digging into the Champ's bust as she was forced backwards. Catching Minka's arm on the backswing, Summer uppercut the Champ and threw her against the ropes.

As Summer charged forward, Minka hung limply on the ropes. Suddenly the Champ's hands gripped the top ropes and her foot came up, catching Summer right between the tits. The brunette challenger was stopped mid stride as Minka's leg only slightly buckled against her weight.

When Minka stretched her leg out, Summer was sent crashing backwards by her own reversed momentum. Coughing into her hand, the Champ stood up straight as Summer scrambled on the ring floor.

This time, the Champ didn't wait for Summer to be ready. As the brunette crawled backwards, trying to get her boots up under her, Minka dashed forward. Stomping down on Summer's stomach, she followed up with a kick that dug into the underside of Summer's tits.

Summer screamed as Minka gripped her by the ankle and hauled her into a stomp to the crotch. Gritting her teeth against the pain, Summer kicked out with her boots, her toe catching Minka right under the chin.

Her head snapped back by the blow, Minka blinked in surprise then gasped in pain as the long heel dug right into her uncovered pussy. Growling in actual anger, the Champ twisted the ankle she was holding with a loud snap that prompted shrill shrieks from her opponent.

As her foot was released, Summer crawled away, suddenly crying as her freed leg bent at an extreme angle. Her ankle was definitely broken, the pain shooting up her leg like fire.

Shaking her head to clear it, Minka stalked around the downed Summer. Lifting her foot high, she stomped down on the back of the brunette's head, nearly smashing Summer's face down into her own bust.

Summer was senseless, falling to her back cross-eyed. She didn't react as Minka slowly hauled her up and threw her against the turnbuckle.

Up in the VIP booth, the slaved veteran pulled her mouth off of Wyatt's cock with obvious confusion. She'd never had a man lose a hard-on once she got started before.

The crowd cheered on their Champ as she laid into Summer. The senseless brunette's body shook with every blow as Minka purposefully hit nothing but her heavy breasts. Chanting out each blow, the audience got up to sixty seven before the Asian fighter stopped.

Her own large breasts heaving from the nonstop beating, Minka was bathed in sweat and Summer's blood. Laughing, she slapped the whimpering brunette a few times, at some point, Summer had been knocked back into consciousness. "First round down, baby."

The audience went dead quiet when Minka abruptly turned on her heel and walked away from the savaged Summer. Addressing the crowd with her arms held high, the Champ announced, "I surrender!"

DING! DING! DING! The bell eventually rang out when it was realized that the Champ was not kidding. She had actually surrendered the match. Now, she would still need to win two more to kill Summer, while the brunette only had to get lucky once.

Smirking as she walked out of the ring as the crowd lost it's mind, Minka made straight for her changing rooms. The Champ had never had a challenger survive two matches. While Summer might not be the opponent she wanted her to be, she could at least make the next fights more dangerous, and memorable.

Her leg broken, and going pale from bloodloss, Summer hung against the ropes until some nurses came to collect her. With the next match a day from now, she would spend her entire time getting her leg fixed. Bruises and lost blood were easy, broken bones took time.

Champion: 0
    "Challenger": 1

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Talent Scout (Part XXI)

For the first time I can recall in this series, I'm totally rooting against Summer.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Garren View Post
    For the first time I can recall in this series, I'm totally rooting against Summer.
    HA!

You know, I totally wondered if that would be the reaction to making Minka the Champ (and a little overpowering).

I might have to put up a poll with the second match...

Good to know that I chose a protagonist that could be otherwise rooted for though.

Junior Hostboard Member shopy112's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Garren View Post
    Same ! lol I don't like Minka but i think it's time for Summer to go down! I want a new younger, sexy main characther.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shopy112 View Post
    Same ! lol I don't like Minka but i think it's time for Summer to go down! I want a new younger, sexy main characther.
    One way or another, the final Championship match is the final part of the Talent Scout story (web novella?). Either Summer takes the Champ's place, or Wyatt ends up back where he started.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mcgoll View Post
    Either Summer takes the Champ's place, or Wyatt ends up back where he started.
    Poor Wyatt! I'd hate to see him have to "return to start; do not pass GO, do not collect $100" (or however much he'd get in these inflationary times!)

Next 'go round' - if there is one - how about making the Wyatt character a female? or use more 'realistic' photos for the characters? After all, the character is supposed to be a "talent scout" (not a voyeuristic male chauvinist pig, boob fetishist) I understand that is the WRITER, but still.....

HEY! We kid because we love.

I've truly enjoyed the series, but IF Wyatt's ride must come to an end, and I'm not saying it SHOULD but fingers Xed it will; then I'd like to see a whole new take on the Talent Scout idea.....A GREAT THEME FOR A SERIES.... maybe the scout driving dusty back roads bumping into characters (farmers wife, truck stop waitress, pole dancer, urban hooker, buxom hitchhiking HS runaway, disillusioned tattoo artist, etc)

There's a whole world of women out there in real life would actually FIGHT for a good paying job. So let's get out there and take advantage of them (the poverty, helplessness, neediness, etc) to put some money in the bank account of our 'hero' (or heroine) by packaging them and selling them off to the highest bidder (Internet fetish sites, WWE, magazines, video companies, etc!)

Come on, there's money to be made in Talent Scouting!