The webcam came on to show the girl I'd met in Chemistry class. We wound up as partners, where I quickly learned just how chatty she was. Becky Porter loved to talk, to the point where I wondered where she got all the oxygen from. I was so stunned into silence as I worked on the professor's project (it was my first course at the university with chemistry) that she had a lot of silence to fill. I had trouble managing to listen to her while noting and measuring the chemicals at first, but then she mentioned her wrestling.

It's something of a huge fetish of mine. I hated anything to do with men wrestling, so most of the pro stuff and the school teams were out of the question. But the web-based stuff and the all-women league always got my attention. I asked if she was part of a team or a league of some kind. She said she wasn't, she just did it for fun.

Were I a bolder man, I'd have made some one-liner about wrestling with her some time, but I chalked up that possibility as impossible anyway and just pried about exactly what she meant.

We had a long talk about her private wrestling sessions and the shows she put online. I couldn't believe it, though I knew there were a ton of girls online with webcam pages and all. It couldn't be impossible that there were wrestling-based ones.

At the end of the class, she sent a link to my phone and told me she had a show tomorrow night. She even gave me a password for the site so I could get in for free, after explaining the tidy bit of cash she made on from all this.

I'd have been pretty stupid to pass up on it.

I settled into my dorm the next night I didn't have plans anyway as a college freshman, and I wasn't interested in the "get to know me" business the RA's were assembling. I logged in like she told me to and I wound up in a chat room, a screen with "no feed available at this time" plainly across it. I was a bit early, so it was reasonable enough, but the crowd! There were about least two dozen other members in the chat, some sharing links or favorite wrestlers, some of which I recognized. A few piped up with hellos, but I kept quiet, awkward and unsure what protocol was for all this. I sent a few "hey"s back, but that was all.

The cam finally came on, and it was just as she'd told me. Becky was kneeling on her bed, adjusting the webcam as she looked over her setup one last time. The cam was mounted on her headboard, showing the three sides of her bed surrounded by some thin red ropes connecting some thicker posts. It gave the bed a look like an amateur wrestling ring, complete with turnbuckles and three ropes to a side.

Becky grinned at the camera proudly, a 21-year-old girl with a young face and lean body. She was a bit underweight and boney at her joints with some small but perky Cs on her chest. Her shoulder-length blond hair was tied into a pair of pigtails, and with the normal pink cotton panties and bra on her skinny figure, it made her look vaguely young, especially for a college girl. A few pale freckles dotted across her nose before vanishing on her cheeks.

She reached off camera, turning on that Wrecking Ball song by one of those pop stars I constantly mix up with each other before bringing in her opponent. She?d explained his past to me in our earlier discussion, and how he'd been with her since she was a little girl.

Given the amount of playtime she had with it, I was surprised to see the teddy bear in such good condition. The fur was a reddish-brown, fluffy and with a hint of a smile under its stuffed muzzle. It was a big toy all the same, about 5 feet tall at its full height. It made it almost even with her when it was in a sitting position and she was on her knees on the bed.

Becky had told me how she?d been play wrestling with it for years, and recently realized she could get people to pay to watch her do it online. And for all the fighting, she seemed to love the crap out of that bear and practically treated it like people. She told me how she?d had her first orgasm while grinding on it learning to masturbate, and lost her virginity with the bear watching in the corner of the bed. She was deeply connected to the fluffy old thing.

She was an undeniable freak, but sexy in the strangest of ways. She held up the bear she called Sam, making it wave for the camera and doing some playful posing, bending its arm to pretend to flex while she flexed right behind him, acting like she was comparing muscles with the overstuffed bear. I was still kind of taking in what I was supposed to be watching when she leaned closer to the camera, grinning at the camera and showing some more cleavage. ?He thinks he?s a real tough guy,? she said with a little roll of her eyes. ?But I?m still the tougher one. I hope you all saw me beat him last time. He's just UHHH!?

With her hand off the camera, she seemed to have moved the bear in behind her, giving the illusion of ?Sam? bashing her from behind with a fluffy fist. Becky gave an exaggerated look of shock and pain as she down below the cam, apparently puppeting him for the rest of the match while they wrestled around the bed. I'd certainly expected some tossing and squeezing it around, but not something so elaborate as letting it beat the shit out of her. It reminded me of my friend mentioning some Japanese pro wrestler who would fight against a blow-up doll and sold it enough to make it look good.

Becky looked dizzy, groaning with her eyes half-lidded as Sam lifted her back up in front of the camera by the hair. You could see her hand bounce him along by the hip to make him resemble walking along the bed, but it was hard to focus on that with the girl in her underwear crawling on all fours after him. Becky made him wrap an arm around her neck, squeezing her pretty face in a headlock as she gagged and thrashed around, trying to escape (but not too hard, obviously), The comments started to pop up, cheering on one side or another. More viewers started to appear in the chat as well, late for the show but eager to pipe in as well.

"Kick her ass, Sam!"

"Show that bear bitch who's boss!"

"Go for the balls, Becky!"

I saw a tab of some minor donations going up as the fans showed some appreciation on top of the entry fee. I thought it felt a bit rude to do it as a free ticket user, but I wrote in my own comment; "Winning or losing, Becky sure looks good doing it."

I think I see a smile flash across Becky's face. Maybe it's my comment. Maybe she just loves rolling around with that bear. Either way, she starts to drive her elbow back into Sam's stomach. He shakes from the first hit but doesn't let go until the third. Becky grabs him around the waist and gets back up to her knees, flipping backward in a mock-suplex to the bear. He bounces on the mattress, and she rolls over as she makes him crawl off towards the ropes on one side of the camera. Becky wipes a bit of sweat from her face showily before she dives after him, driving her knee into the back of his head and choking him over the ropes. She holds onto the top one as she makes his hand flail and grab for her, and I catch her eye darting towards her camera to keep track of her comments. They were all praise, some comments asking for certain moves or holds. One user made a comment of "lol fake," only to be chewed out by the others about the realism of wrestling and "these fine athletes." They really liked to buy into this.

Becky stepped back to let Sam "breathe," posturing with "bring it" gestures. "Come on! Get up," she growled, sending a kick into his fuzzy belly. The bear naturally flopped from the hit and she grabbed him by the ears to force him back up again. The bear played dirty when she took one of his limbs and used it to slam a fuzzy arm into her panties crotch.

"AUGHHH! Noooo!" Becky really sold the low blow, crossing her legs and dropping to her knees again. She rubbed her crotch with one hand while the other made the bear wind up and belt her with a few punches (or maybe slaps; it was hard to tell with no fingers). Either way, Becky's head snapped with each hit before Sam jumped up and missile drop kicked her in the chest. The thin girl tumbled over backward, either the kick or the fall knocking her bra off-center and one of her perky tits hanging out beneath it. The chat exploded in comments about nip slips and "go for the boobs!" I throw in a "Get up, Becky!" for good measure. I could at least participate if I'm getting a free ride... and it's weird, but I'm getting into it.

Becky's busy trying to fix her bra while the other hand has Sam hop over to her, giving her another smack to the head. Becky reels from the floppy arm's impact, looking dizzy while she grabs the bear's paw and squeezes it around her breast. She screams as if he's really trying to claw up her breast, pretending to pull away and her eyes bugging right out. She leads the other bear's hand between her crotch before she hops up and lets it body slam her onto the bed. She lifts its paw to smack the mat(tress) and start counting the pinfall, but Becky kicks out with her whole body to lift herself off the mats. She groans and tries to roll over to get to her feet, but Sam's apparently mad about the missed pin.

He takes her by the hair and drags her over to one of the ringposts, slamming her head into the nearest ringpost. She either takes the hit or times out some knock of her fist really discreetly, because she sells the impact really well, complete with a dense knocking noise from the wood. Becky stumbles back holding her head, letting Sam take her by the neck and hurl her towards the camera. She hits something with a similar impact as her reeling face is shown close to the camera, eyes rolling and mouth hanging open as she looks absolutely punch drunk. The girl deserves a job in a real wrestling league rather than this for how well she can pretend to be beaten up by her plushie. She gives a high shriek when Sam takes by the throat from behind, gagging and drooling as he pulls her into the middle of the ring. The expressionless bear gives a throat-slitting motion over his neck and shoves Becky into the ropes where she springs right back at him. She's stumbling along, but she ducks the clothesline from his extended arm and turns around to grab his head and hop up, driving his face right into the mats.

She has him roll around as the chat erupts into calls of cheap shots and cheers. "Get him good, Becky," I encourage as she pulls the classic of female wrestling, locking her legs around his neck and squeezing hard. You can see the muscles tense in her lean little thighs, scissoring his head as he flops and beats on her legs uselessly. Becky grits her teeth and lets him have it, throwing a few punches into his ribs for good measure. She finally releases him, letting Sam crawl up sluggishly on all fours as he rubs his neck. She does a short hop into a sort of bicycle kick into the back of his head, sending him flopping over to the bed again.

"Get him, champ!"

"We need a tag team match for this girl!"

"More low blows!"

"Here comes the stuffed steel chair, lol!"

Becky gets back up and makes a show of giving Sam some payback for the low blows. She stomps at his crotch and grinds her bare feet on what would be his balls. The crowd really goes wild for this, between the ballbusting fans and just a chance for Becky to catch a bit of a breather and flex for the crowd. Her breast is still hanging out, and she ends up just pulling it off between the discomfort and her starting to look a bit hot and tired. Becky tosses it aside and gets the squirming Sam in a headlock, leading him up to the camera to let everyone see his "expression of pain."

"This' what happens when you fuck with Becky," she gloats with a grin, making a quick kissy face for the spectators. The comments popped up like crazy, special thanks to Becky's naked chest poking into view just past Sam's stuffed head. I toss in a "Looking good, Becky. Watch out for that big cheater." She giggles and smiles cutely again before she gets back to work. It's something she's only really been doing when I comment, from what I can tell. She turns and flips him over in a quick slam to the mats, getting up to her knees so she can stick out her butt and smack the pantied cheeks right in front of the camera. It's an easy indicator for her next move as she gets up and drops her butt down onto the bear's face, visibly grinding on him a bit before she starts to slap for a pinfall. "One! Two! Th- AHHHHHH!"

Becky suddenly starts screaming bloody murder, stopping her count and shaking as she tries to pull away. She pretends to be stuck for a second before she finally crawls back off of him, sitting Sam upright while she rubs her (noticeably wet) crotch again. "He bit me!" she insists to the camera, pointing accusingly at the stuffed toy. While she's objecting, she has Sam tackle into her waist, pinning her down and pelting her with sudden left and right paws to the face. Her head whips and she puts up an arm to defend herself as she screams, but she drive a knee up into his crotch again. Sam flies off her from the counter attack, and she follows him to grab his head and bang it into the turnbuckle. She ground his face against it as the chat had another outburst from its usual ongoing chatter.

"Go, Brutal Becky!"

"Let's see that ass again!"

"Smother him out!"

"Get up, Sam! Show her who's boss!"

I put in my own "Finish him, Beck!"

Becky ended up propping him against one of the ringposts/bedposts, holding onto the ropes as she turned around and gave him what they call in the biz the "stink face." She ground her perky little ass into his muzzle like an aggressive lapdance, bouncing her butt against him and knocking him pretty roughly against the pole. She blows a kiss for the camera when she steps out and lets Sam land limply on the mattress. She rolls him onto his back before she starts to show just how committed she is to this.

Becky grabs the ringpost and while she can't exactly climb on top of it, she does brace her feet on the elastic ropes and scale up those. She sizes up her drop carefully, the chat flipping out of warnings not to jump or egging her on, or chanting "Sam! Sam! Sam!" to get him to rise. When she's as high as she can balance, she launches herself off into a daredevil of a high flying body splash.

One could argue that she hadn't planned on Sam dodging. In reality, probably like in real wrestling, she had to have planned that quite carefully. She had her hands out towards him, and she pushed him away quickly at the last minute before she hit the bed. She bounced high on her springy mattress, but played it up as if it were much harder a landing. She held her ribs and rolled and flopped, moaning miserably. One hand made Sam come back after her, stomping his foot into her head and flopping with each of the head shots.

"Ooh, rough landing for Becky," I enter in the chat. "Sam's gonna make her pay for that." The chat breaks into more surprise and cheers and outrage, all exaggerated I assume as the girl gets beaten up by her toy. She bends her arm back to let it twist her into an armbar, grabbing her hair with its other paw.

"No... noooo," she moans, but the bear drags her over to the ropes. We can see her tits hang over the elastic, bouncing in place a bit before Sam drags her breasts across the ropes. She screams as if her tits are on fire from what I imagine is faked pain, but then her chest smacks into the ringpost. She lets herself fall over backward, and I can see some real red streaks from the burns on her breasts from where she was pretty rough about that stunt. She moan and rubs them as the bear spreads her legs and hops into a headbutt that nails her right in the pussy. Becca's squirming and thrashing stops entirely as she holds her twat and rolls to her side, looking pathetically towards the camera and reaching out for either the fans or the ropes.

"Fuck her up, Sammy!"

"Break the Beck!"

"True champion, coming through!"

"This looks bad for Becky."

"Aw yea, payback time!"

"Fight back, Becky!" I cheer through the chat's haters, briefly surprised at how caught up I've become in this match. Becky tries to crawl towards the cam when her stuffed opponent picked up her bra and looped it around her throat. He pulled back like an assassin with piano wire, and Becky started her wild gasping and gagging again. I can't really say she was exaggerating, as her face did start to turn really red before long and she slapped and shoved at Sam's paws holding onto the bra as best she could. She looked ready to pass out when he let go of it, making Becky flop to the sheets, gagging and holding her neck as she spat out a thick puddle of drool.

"Ugh... oh my god," she groaned miserably, hamming it up as she crawled towards the webcam and Sam seemed to move off camera. She held onto it and coughed with watery eyes. "Oh... it hurts so bad... AHH!" She yelped when Sam's paw flew in from off camera to sock her in the head. She grunted and staggered from the blow, but he caught her hair. You could see the paw holding up her groaning head and the other coming in (with Becky's hand guiding it) holding a stiff plastic brush. "Oh no! No no no NO AHHHHH!" She shrieked painfully as the paw slowly dragged the tool over her forehead, leaving some nasty scratches across her forehead until you could even make out some flecks of blood among the reddened skin. The girl was nuts to do it to herself, but the donations and the chatter went up like crazy.

After a few slow and agonizing strokes of the brush, Becky had screamed herself breathless and hung almost limp in his grip. The bear flexed showily, smacking at her face as it to revive her, but she only muttered sleepily. He threw her by the hair to the mats, letting her flop there weakly as if she were the ragdoll of the pair. Sam hopped around by her one hand until he ended up by her leg, wrapping his legs around hers and bending suddenly backward. Becky arched her back and shouted, sticking her breasts and hard nips out towards the camera as her face twisted in surprise and pain.

"The Bear Breaker!" someone in the chat blew up. "She's done for!"

"Bitch, tap out!"

"He's gonna break her leg!"

"Tap! Tap! Tap!"

"The ropes!" I comment. "Go for the rope break!" Becky must be focusing on me at this point, because she weakly crawls for the ropes. The bear pulls her back once, but she lunges out again and catches onto them. She hangs on for a second before the bear pulls her hand off it, ignoring the rules as the chat broke into boos or praise of the dirty-fighting plush.

Becky suddenly twists over, tossing Sam off of her legs and his head hitting the bedpost. He lays limp without her to puppet him, and Becky gasps and winces as she rubs her leg as if the hold were truly breaking it. She limps as she drags herself after him, and the chat breaks into all sorts of bets, donations and cheers. "Get him, Beck! Now or never!" I encourage. "Prove you're the sexy champ around here!"

She gives a weak smile as she grabs him by the head and arm, forcing the limp-looking toy to his feet before hurling him into the ropes. They're apparently elastic enough for Sam to bounce off of them and Becky to leap into a diving clothesline. Her arm slams into his neck and brings him down, the two slamming to the mats as she hurriedly scrambles over him and hooks his leg for a pin.

"One! Two! Thr-" The bear's leg seems to kick out as she hisses "Fuck!" The bear starts to rise when she elbow drops his head to bring him down again. This time she straddles him, mounting his belly and shoving her breasts into his face. She squeezes them from either side, mushing them into a breast smother as he kicks and squirms. The chat blows up, and a few mention "The Becky Boobjob" as a move. The bear squirms and kicks under her as she rocks the toy around, but it finally falls limp. She lifts its arms a few times to show it's "out cold" sitting up and holding up her fists in triumph.

Becky smiles but looks exhausted as the bear is finally and truly motionless, flexing and shaking her chest for the crowd. "I told you... told you he's nothing but a fucking cheater," she panted, wiping some more sweat from her hair. She adjusts the cam a bit. "So what'd you think? How was the fight?"

The chat responds with largely positive, a few acting like they were cheated by the bear not winning this time. I tell her "Very weird, but very sexy. You're super cute." I fail to mention my dick being rock hard for the last fifteen minutes or so.

She smiles wide at the praise, and waves to the camera. "Okay, boys and girls. Til next time: keep on fighting!"

The cam goes dark again, and I leave the chatroom. I have a hell of a "whyboner" when I get a notice on my phone. It's Becky texting me.

"So what are you doing this weekend?"

"...nothing much. Why?" I reply.

"Was wondering if you wanted to go out someplace together."

"I just saw you wrestle a bear and you're asking me out?"

"I get cocky once I'm in my ring. Is that so wrong?"

"Not really, I guess." I sound non-commital, and my friends always tell me not to stick my dick in crazy... but she's the cute kind of crazy. What could be the harm? "Movies?" I send back.

The date goes pretty well. She's cute and confident, and I'm pleased to find that we can actually talk about anything besides her underwear wrestling. We even talk about rooming together; I can still get my dorm deposit back, and she has a house off campus that her parents are paying for. She says she could use a roommate, since her other one is a bit obnoxious despite not talking much.

"Sam?" I ask.

"Sam," she says and smiles. She cuddles up against my arm. "Lucky he's not the jealous type."